方便面
instant noodles
Instant Noodles
spaghetti istantanei
インスタントラーメン
macarrão instantâneo
лапша быстрого приготовления
青青 : 胡子 , 今天 带饭 了 吗 ?
Qingqing|Beard||brought lunch||
Qingqing: Beard, did you bring food today?
胡子 : 没有 , 这 几天 老婆 回娘家 了 , 没有 人 给 我 做饭 。
|||||visiting parents||||||
Beard: No, my wife has returned to her natal house these days, and no one cooks for me.
青青 : 那 你 怎么 吃饭 ?
Qingqing: Then how do you eat?
胡子 : 不是 下馆子 , 就是 自己 泡 方便面 。
||eating out||||
Hu Qi: Either go to the restaurant or make instant noodles yourself.
幸好 老婆 明天 就要 回来 了 。
Fortunately|||||
Fortunately, my wife will be back tomorrow.
今天 我们 的 对话 题目 叫做 —— 方便面 。
|||dialogue|instant noodles||
The topic of our conversation today is called-instant noodles.
“ 方便面 ” 就是 “ 用开 水泡 三五分钟 就 可以 吃 的 素食 面条 。
||boiling water|boiled noodles|three to five minutes|||||vegetarian food|instant noodles
"Instant noodles" are "vegetarian noodles that can be eaten in boiling water for three to five minutes."
如果 自己 不想 做饭 , 或者 很 忙 没空 做饭 , 方便面 倒 是 可以 帮 您 。
|||||||no time|||||||
If you don’t want to cook, or if you are too busy to cook, instant noodles can help you.
但是 如果 长期 吃 方便 面对 身体 不好 , 素食 快餐 都 没有 营养 的 。
However, if it is convenient to eat for a long time and face bad health, vegetarian fast food is not nutritious.
我们 还是 不要 偷懒 , 要 正常 地 吃饭 吧 。
|||slack off|||||
Let's not be lazy and eat normally.
方便面 在 包装袋 里 的 时候 我们 可以 说 “ 一包 方便面 ”。
||a bag of instant noodles||||||||
When the instant noodles are in the packaging bag, we can say "a pack of instant noodles".
放在 碗 里 的 时候 也 可以 说 “ 一碗 方便面 ”。
You can also say "a bowl of instant noodles" when placed in a bowl.
做 方便面 的 动词 , 我们 经常 用 “ 泡 ” 这个 动词 , 像 “ 泡茶 ” 那样 , 用 开水 把 东西 弄 好 。
||||||||||||||boiling water||||
To make instant noodles, we often use the verb "to make", like "to make tea", to make things ready with boiling water.
例如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 我 想 买 一包 方便面 。
|||||||a pack of|
For example, we can say "I want to buy a pack of instant noodles.
或者 呢 “ 今天 没空 做饭 , 就 泡 两包 方便面 吧 。
Or "If you don't have time to cook today, just make two packs of instant noodles."
那 除了 “ 方便面 ”, 现在 还有 “ 方便 米饭 ”、“ 方便 米粉 ”、“ 方便 饺子 ” 等 “ 方便 食品 ”。
||||||||instant rice noodles|||||
In addition to "instant noodles", there are now "instant rice", "instant rice noodles", "instant dumplings" and other "convenient foods".
好 , 接下来 我们 学习 今天 的 一个 词组 “ 回娘家 ”。
|||||||return to one's mother's home|to visit one's maternal home
Okay, let’s learn about today’s phrase "Back to Mother's Home"
意思 是 “ 妻子 回 自己 妈妈 的 家 。
||wife|||||
It means "Wife goes back to her mother's house.
对 妻子 来说 , 自己 妈妈 的 家 叫做 “ 娘家 ”, 丈夫 妈妈 的 家 叫做 “ 婆家 。
||||||||maternal home|husband|||||husband's family
For the wife, his mother's home is called "natal family", and the husband's mother's home is called "in-law's family."
一般 说 娘家 , 婆家 。
||maternal family|
Generally speaking, natal family, in-law’s family.
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember it?
比如 , 我们 可以 说 ,“ 胡子 和 老婆 吵架 , 老婆 生气 了 地 回娘家 了 。
For example, we can say, "Beard quarreled with his wife, and his wife returned to her natal house angrily.
再 比如 “ 中国 正月初二 是 回娘家 的 日子 。
|||the second day of the first lunar month||||
Another example is "The second day of the first lunar month in China is the day to return to my natal family.
” 这 可是 个 有趣 的 习俗 。
|||||custom
"This is an interesting custom.
再 接下来 学习 另 一个 词组 ,“ 下馆子 ”。
||||||eating out
Then learn another phrase, "Go to the restaurant".
“ 下馆子 ” 意思 是 去 餐馆 吃饭 , 不 自己 做饭 。
"Going to a restaurant" means going to a restaurant and not cooking by yourself.
比如 “ 这 对 夫妇 都 不会 做饭 , 结婚 以后 只能 成天 下馆子 。
|||couple||||||||
For example, "Neither of these couples know how to cook. After they get married, they can only become a restaurant in the world."
再 比如 “ 我 不 喜欢 下馆子 , 菜 太 油腻 了 。
Another example is "I don't like eating out, the dishes are too greasy.
今天 的 一个 语言 点 是 “ 幸好 怎样 ”。
||||||luckily|
One language point today is "how lucky is it".
意思 是 “ 因为 怎样 感到 幸运 , 没有 发生 不好 的 事 ”。
||||feel|lucky|||||
It means "because of how lucky I feel, nothing bad happened".
比如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 今天 幸好 我 带 伞 了 , 要 不 就要 被 雨淋 了 。
||||||||umbrella||||||soaked by the rain|
For example, we can say, "Fortunately, I brought an umbrella today, or I will get caught in the rain."
” 就是 幸好 怎样 。
"Fortunately.
再 比如 “ 幸好 他 想 起来 关 炉子 , 否则 不 知道 会 发生 什么 事 。
||||||||otherwise||||||
For example, "Fortunately, he remembered to turn off the stove, otherwise he didn't know what would happen."
好 了 , 复习 一下 今天 所学 的 。
|||||what was learned|
Okay, review what you learned today.
さて、あなたが今日学んだことを復習してください。
第一个 单词 是 “ 方便面 ” 就是 “ 用开 水泡 三五分钟 就 可以 吃 的 素食 面条 。
The first word is "instant noodles" which means "vegetarian noodles that can be eaten in boiling water for three to five minutes.
一个 词组 是 :“ 回娘家 ”, 意思 是 自己 回 妈妈 的 家 叫做 “ 回娘家 ”。
|||returning to one's mother's home|||||||||
One phrase is: "Go back to your mother's home", which means that you go back to your mother's home and you are called "Go back to your mother's home".
还有 一个 是 “ 下馆子 ” 意思 是 去 餐馆 吃饭 , 不 自己 做饭 。
Another is "Going to a restaurant", which means going to a restaurant to eat instead of cooking by yourself.
另 一个 语言 点 是 “ 幸好 怎样 ”。
Another linguistic point is "how fortunately".
意思 是 “ 因为 怎样 感到 幸运 , 没有 发生 不好 的 事 ”。
It means "because of how lucky I feel, nothing bad happened".
那造个 句子 。
that makes a|
Make a sentence.
回娘家 也 只能 吃 方便面 , 幸好 可以 下馆子 。
I can only eat instant noodles when I return to my natal family. Fortunately, I can eat out.
那 短文 中 的 意思 是 : 胡子 的 老婆 回娘家 了 , 所以 胡子 要么 下馆子 , 要么 吃 方便面 , 很 可怜 的 样子 。
The short article means: Beard’s wife has returned to her natal home, so Beard either goes out or eats instant noodles, which looks very pitiful.
不过 好 在 老婆 明天 就 回来 了 , 所以 胡子 又 可以 过 上 正常 的 生活 了 。
Fortunately, his wife will be back tomorrow, so the beard can live a normal life again.
那么 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 课文
So let's listen to this text again completely
青青 : 胡子 , 今天 带饭 了 吗 ?
胡子 : 没有 , 这 几天 老婆 回娘家 了 , 没有 人 给 我 做饭 。
Beard: No, my wife has returned to her natal house these days, and no one cooks for me.
青青 : 那 你 怎么 吃饭 ?
Qingqing: Then how do you eat?
胡子 : 不是 下馆子 , 就是 自己 泡 方便面 。
Hu Qi: Either go to the restaurant or make instant noodles by yourself.
幸好 老婆 明天 就要 回来 了 。
Fortunately, my wife will be back tomorrow.
幸いなことに、私の妻は明日戻ってきます。