画蛇添足
to add feet to a snake
wörtlich: einer Schlange Beine machen (Idiom); fig. die Wirkung durch Hinzufügen von etwas Überflüssigem ruinieren
lit. draw legs on a snake (idiom); fig. ruin the effect by adding sth superfluous
lit. dibujar patas en una serpiente (modismo); fig. arruinar el efecto añadiendo algo superfluo
lit. disegnare le gambe di un serpente (idioma); fig. rovinare l'effetto aggiungendo qcs di superfluo
蛇に足をひねる(慣用句);fig. 余分なものを加えて効果を台無しにする。
lit. desenhar pernas numa cobra (expressão idiomática); fig. estragar o efeito acrescentando algo supérfluo
lit. нарисовать ноги змее (идиома); fig. испортить эффект, добавив что-л. лишнее
胡子 : 青青 , 今天 怎么 穿 得 这么 花枝招展 ?
beard|Qingqing|today|how|wear|can|so|
Beard: Green, how do you dress like this today?
青青 : 一会儿 我要 参加 同学 的 婚礼 。
|in a while||attend|classmate||wedding
Qingqing: I will attend the wedding of my classmates later.
胡子 , 我 是不是 应该 戴 一条 项链 ?
||am I not|should|wear|a|necklace
Beard, should I wear a necklace?
胡子 : 不用 , 我 觉得 这样 就 很 好 。
|don't need|||like this|then|very|
Beard: No, I think this is good.
青青 : 那 我 戴 一副 耳环 呢 ?
Qingqing: What about I wear earrings?
胡子 : 真的 不用 了 , 你 这样 已经 很漂亮 了 , 别 画蛇添足 了 。
|||||like this|already|very beautiful||||
Beard: Really no need, you are already very beautiful, don't add a snake.
青青 要 去 参加 一个 婚礼 , 打扮 的 比 新娘 都 要 漂亮 了 。
Qing Qing is going to a wedding, and she is more beautiful than the bride.
打扮 的 漂亮 点 怎么 呢 ?
What about the beautiful dress?
你 这么 花枝招展 的 , 就 怕 把 新郎 的 目光 吸引 过来 了 。
If you are so flamboyant, you are afraid to attract the groom's gaze.
第一个 单词 “ 花枝招展 ”(be gorgeously dressed)
The first word "beautifully dressed"
这个 词 的 意思 是 “ 女人 打扮 得 很漂亮 , 像 美丽 的 花儿 一样 , 伸 展开 了 枝叶 ”。
The word means "The woman is dressed very beautiful, like a beautiful flower, stretching the leaves."
“ 花枝招展 ” 是 一个 成语
"Flower Blossoms" is an idiom
例如 ,“ 她 打扮 得 花枝招展 地去 约会 了 。
For example, "She dresses up for a date."
再 例如 ,“ 今天 我们 去 爬山 , 你 没 必要 穿 得 这么 花枝招展 的 ?
||||||||||||so fancy|
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
胡子 : 青青 , 今天 怎么 穿 得 这么 花枝招展 ?
Beard: Green, how do you dress like this today?
青青 穿 了 一条 漂亮 的 花 裙子 , 问 我 是不是 还 应该 再 戴 上 一条 项链 。
Qing Qing wore a beautiful flower skirt and asked if I should wear a necklace again.
“ 项链 ”(necklace), 指 的 是 “ 戴 在 脖子 上 的 链子 , 一般 是 为了 好看 。
那 项链 有 金子 或者 银子 做 的 , 当然 也 有用 塑料 珠子 穿成 的 , 五颜六色 的 非常 好看 。
The necklace is made of gold or silver, of course, it is also made of plastic beads, colorful and very beautiful.
那 只要 是 戴 在 脖子 上 的 链子 形状 的 东西 我们 就 叫 它 项链 ,“ 项链 ”。
As long as it is a chain-shaped thing worn around the neck, we call it a necklace, "necklace."
对 , 所以 戴 在 手上 的 叫 “ 手链 ”, 戴 在 脚 上 的 叫 “ 足链 ”。
Yes, so the one worn on the hand is called "bracelet", and the one worn on the foot is called "foot bracelet".
那么 “ 项链 ”,“ 手链 ”,“ 足链 ” 的 量词 都 用 “ 条 ”。
Then the quantifiers of “necklace”, “bangle” and “foot chain” use “articles”.
例如 “ 我 老婆 生日 的 时候 , 我 送 了 一条 珍珠项链 给 她 。
再 例如 “ 你好 , 我 想 试试 这 条 项链 。
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
胡子 既然 不让 我 戴 项链 , 那么 我 戴 副 耳环 总 可以 吧 。
Since the beard does not let me wear a necklace, I can always wear pair of earrings
第三个 单词 “ 耳环 ”(earings), 指 的 是 “ 为了 好看 , 戴 在 耳朵 上 的 东西 ”, 装饰品 。
“ 耳环 ” 的 量词 可以 用 “ 只 ”, 也 可以 用 “ 副 ”。
The quantifier of “earrings” can be “only” or “deputy”.
例如 “ 我 左边 的 耳环 丢 了 , 现在 只 剩下 了 一只 耳环 。
For example, "The earrings on my left are lost, and now only one earring is left.
再 例如 “ 胡子 , 你 买 的 耳环 你 老婆 喜欢 吗 ?
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
青青 : 那 我 戴 一副 耳环 呢 ?
青青 , 你 真的 很漂亮 了 , 不 需要 再 戴 项链 和 耳环 了 , 否则 就 画蛇添足 了 。
“ 画蛇添足 ”(draw a snake and add feet to it—ruin the effect by adding something. superfluous).
这个 词 的 意思 是 “ 画好 了 蛇 , 又 多余 地 给 蛇 添 上 了 脚 , 现在 经常 用来 指 本来 已经 很 完美 的 事情 , 但是 因为 增加 了 过 多 的 东西 , 被 破坏 了 。
This word means "Draw the snake and add a foot to the snake redundantly. Now it is often used to refer to something that was already perfect, but it was destroyed because it added too much.
“ 画蛇添足 ” 也 是 个 成语 , 它 的 同一 成语 是 “ 多此一举 。
意思 是 做 了 多余 的 没有 必要 的 事情 。
It means doing unnecessary unnecessary things.
造 两个 句子
Make two sentences
例如 “ 你 的 演讲 本来 很 成功 , 但是 最后 那 几句话 有点 画蛇添足 。
For example, "Your speech was very successful, but the last few words are a bit of a superfluous addition.
再 例如 “ 本来 这 蛋糕 很 好吃 , 可是 你 画蛇添足 , 又 加 了 糖 , 现在 它 太 甜 了 。
For example, "This cake is delicious, but you add a snake and add sugar. Now it is too sweet.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
胡子 : 真的 不用 了 , 你 这样 已经 很漂亮 了 , 别 画蛇添足 了 。
今天 的 课文内容 是 : 青青 要 去 参加 一个 朋友 的 婚礼 , 穿 了 很漂亮 的 衣服 , 还要 戴 项链 和 耳环 。
我 觉得 那些 东西 戴 在 青青 身上 就是 多余 , 完全 不 需要 。
I think that those things that are worn on the green are superfluous and not needed at all.
所以 呀 , 各位 在 做 事情 的 时候 一定 不要 像 我 一样 画蛇添足 哦 !
So, when you are doing things, you must not add as much as I do!
好 了 , 今天 的 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了
最后 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 我们 的 课文
Finally, come and listen to our lesson
胡子 : 青青 , 今天 怎么 穿 得 这么 花枝招展 ?
青青 : 一会儿 我要 参加 同学 的 婚礼 。
胡子 , 我 是不是 应该 戴 一条 项链 ?
胡子 : 不用 , 我 觉得 这样 就 很 好 。
青青 : 那 我 戴 一副 耳环 呢 ?
胡子 : 真的 不用 了 , 你 这样 已经 很漂亮 了 , 别 画蛇添足 了 。