Alcohol - Zhang, Hong
Alcohol - Zhang, Hong
嗯 如果 我 是 一个 不 喝酒 的 人 , 但是 , 啊 有人 给 我 敬酒 的话 呢 , 一般来说 我们 是 , 嗯 说 要 。
Um, if I'm a non-drinker, but, ah, if someone toasts me, generally we are, uh, I want to.
那 不 喝酒 的 原因 有 很 多种 。
There are many reasons for not drinking.
一种 是因为 你 身体 有 问 , 嗯 可以 说 你 是 胃病 。
One is because your body asks, well, you can say that you have a stomach problem.
然后 还 可以 说 是 你 已经 戒酒 了 , 或者 是 说 嗯 , 酒精 对 你 没有 什么 好处 , 所以 你 从来 就 不 喝酒 。
Then you can say that you have quit drinking, or that, um, alcohol is not good for you, so you never drink alcohol.
但是 一般 在 社 社交 场合 , 嗯 只有 你 说 自己 是 疾病 的 时候 , 这个 原因 是 可以 被 接受 的 。
But generally in social occasions, um, only when you say you are sick, this reason is acceptable.
如果 你 是 一位 男士 , 如果 你 不 喝酒 , 对方 也许 会 认为 你 没涵 , 嗯 , 不太看 的 起 他 。
If you are a man, if you don't drink, the other person may think you are not forgiving.
很 他 会 感觉 到 是 在 受 , 被 你 鄙视 , 然后 就 会 很 不 高兴 。
Very he will feel that he is receiving, being despised by you, then he will be very upset.
这样的话 , 对于 你们 双方 的 嗯 合作 是 没有 任何 好处 的 。
In this case, there is no benefit to your cooperation.
如果 你 是 女士 的话 呢 , 嗯 , 也 是 也 是 很 不 太 受欢迎 。
If you are a lady, well, it is also very unpopular.
因为 嗯 男士 很 希望 女士 可以 陪 他们 多 喝酒 。
Because um, men really hope that women can drink more with them.
但是 , 如果 你 从来 就 不 喝酒 的话 , 嗯 就 一定 要 也 是 可以 坚持到底 的 。
However, if you never drink, you must be able to stick to it.
千万 就 不要 和 一个 人 , 和 某 一位 同事 喝 了 以后 , 然后 看到 另外 一个 人 又 说 , 啊 你 , 什么 不 喝酒 。
Never drink with one person or with a colleague, and then see another person and say, ah you, why not drink.
这样的话 是 是 很 不好 的 一种 行为 。
This is a very bad behavior.
嗯 , 所以 说 不管 你 是因为 什么 原因 而 不 喝酒 , 你 在 社交 场合 一定 要说 , 你 是因为 疾病 , 就是 因为 胃病 。
Well, so no matter what reason you do n’t drink, you must say on social occasions that you are because of illness, it is because of stomach trouble.