28-3 我 在 中国 的 家
28-3 Mein Zuhause in China
28-3 My home in China
28-3 Ma maison en Chine
28-3 Mitt hem i Kina
28-3 我在中国的家
我 在 中国 的 家 我 去年 来 中国 。
My home in China, I came to China last year.
私の中国の家は去年中国に来ました。
来 中国 以后 , 认识 了 一个 中国 人 , 他 就是 我 的 中国 爸爸 。
After coming to China, I met a Chinese. He is my Chinese father.
他 有 一个 十 六 岁 的 女儿 , 叫 小丽 , 她 很 喜欢 学 英语 。
He has a sixteen-year-old daughter, Xiao Li, who likes to learn English.
有 一次 , 我 去 他家 的 时候 , 小丽 对 我 说 “ 艾华 姐姐 , 你 来 和 我 一起 住 好 吗 ? 要是 你 能 住 我家 多 好 啊 ! 我 爸爸 妈妈 也 欢迎 姐姐 住 我家 。
|||||||||||Ai Hua||||||||||als|||||||||||||||
Once, when I went to his house, Xiaoli said to me, "Sister Aihua, are you coming to live with me? If you can live in my house, my father and mother also welcome my sister to live in my house."
” 听 了 小丽 的话 我 心里 很 高兴 。
I was very happy when I heard Xiaoli’s words.
我 想 , 来 北京 以后 , 我 还 没有 中国 朋友 。
I think, after coming to Beijing, I still have no Chinese friends.
小丽 的 爸爸 妈妈 就 像 我 的 爸爸 妈妈 一样 。
Xiaoli’s mom and dad are like my mom and dad.
我 想 学好 汉语 , 但是 练习 会话 的 时间 很 少 , 住 小丽 家 可以 教 小丽 英语 , 他们 也 可以 帮助 我 学习 汉语 。
I want to learn Chinese well, but I have very little time to practice my conversation. I can teach Xiaoli English when I live in Xiaoli. They can also help me learn Chinese.
三 天 后 , 我 就 去 他们 家 住 了 。
Three days later, I went to their home.
开始 的 时候 , 他们 对 我 很 客气 , 我 对 他们 也 非常 有 礼貌 。
At the beginning, they were very kind to me, and I was very polite to them.
时间 长 了 , 我们 就 像 一家人 了 。
It’s been a long time, we are like a family.
時間が経つにつれて、私たちは家族のようになります。
我 觉得 , 这儿 就是 我 的 家 。
I think this is my home.
晚上 我 回家 以后 , 小丽 给 我 讲 一些 学校 里 有意思 的 人 和 事 , 她 也 想 知道 西方 国家 的 情况 。
After I came home in the evening, Xiaoli told me about some interesting people and things in the school. She also wanted to know the situation in Western countries.
我 给 他们 介绍 我们 国家 的 文化 。
I introduce them to the culture of our country.
我 要是 有 问题 就 问 他们 , 他们 会 认真 地 给 我 解答 。
|||||||||||||antwoord
I will ask them if there is a problem, they will give me a serious answer.
每天 我们 都 过 得 很 愉快 。
Every day we have a great time.
在 我 的 中国 家里 , 我 能 练习 说 汉语 , 也 能 了解 中国 的 文化 。
In my Chinese home, I can practice speaking Chinese and understand Chinese culture.
一天 , 我 爸爸 、 妈妈 来 电话 , 问 我 想 不 想家 , 我 说 不 想家 。
One day, my father and mother came to the phone and asked if I wanted to leave home. I said that I didn't want to be home.
我 告诉 他们 , 现在 我 在 中国 也 有 了 一个 家 。
I told them that I now have a home in China.
他们 听 了 很 高兴 , 还 说 , 他们 也 想 来 中国 , 看 看 我 在 中国 的 家 。
They were very happy to hear, and said that they also want to come to China to see my home in China.