你 微笑 时 很 美 EP27 (1)
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
那 你 是 这样 的 人 吗
are you a person like this?
什么
What do you mean?
强大 到 无所畏惧
Are you so strong that you're fearless?
我 不是
No.
我 也 会 有 害怕
There are times when I'll be afraid,
犹豫不决
hesitate,
不 知道 该 怎么办 的 时候
and don't know what to do.
诚哥
(Brother Cheng,)
你 是不是 真的
(are you really so strong)
可以 强大 到 无所畏惧
(that you're fearless?)
是 啊
(Yeah.)
因为 我 还要 保护 你们 呀
(Because I still need to protect you guys.)
诚哥
Brother Cheng!
诚哥 是不是 我 真的 做错 了
(Brother Cheng, am I really wrong?)
我们 是不是 真的 不 应该 在 一起
(Are we not supposed to be together?)
你 哭 什么
Why are you crying?
我 没有 哭
I didn't cry.
没哭
You didn't cry?
刚 鬼哭狼嚎 的 是 谁
If so, why did I hear someone crying?
你 是不是 觉得 这 房间 隔音 很 好
You think your room is soundproof?
你 下次 要 撒谎 的话
If you want to lie to me next time,
你 就 躲 被窝 里面 哭
you should cry under your blanket.
保证 你 哭 晕 了 我 都 听不见
I assure you that I won't hear you even if you fall unconscious.
我 没有 哭
I didn't cry.
同样 的 问题 我 不想 再 问 第二遍
I don't want to ask you the same question twice.
那 是因为
It's because
我 刚刚 在 洗脸
I was washing my face just now.
手 碰到 水 了
Some water got onto my wound.
手疼 所以 才 哭 的
It hurts. That's why I cried.
包 这么 难看 啊
Your bandage looks ugly.
你 试试 一只 手
You can try to do it with one hand then.
你 能 包得 很 好看 吗
I'm sure it'll look ugly as well.
你 傻子 吗
Are you dumb?
干吗 不让 我 帮忙
Why didn't you ask me to help you?
不用 你 帮 我
I don't need your help.
我 自己 可以 包
I can do it myself.
会 有点痛
It'll sting.
手 一样 痛
I know it still hurts.
刚才 不是 哭 得 很 开心 吗
You were crying over it just now.
怎么 了
But what's wrong with you?
我 一来
You turned into a strong woman
你 就 变成 童 坚强
after I came here?
哭够 了
I had enough of crying.
怎么 了
What's wrong with that?
前两天 还 不理 我
You were ignoring me for the past two days.
现在 就 屁颠 屁颠 跑过来 了
Now, you're caring for me?
你 干吗
What do you think you're doing?
看笑话 吗
Are you here to laugh at me?
你 交 门票 钱 了 吗
Have you paid for my comedy show?
我 过来 是因为 不 放心 你
I came over because I was worried about you.
想 让 我 走 的话
If you want me to leave,
你 要么 别哭
it's either you stop crying,
要么 就 把 我 耳朵 捅 聋
or make me go deaf.
我 眼前 的 这个 人
(This person is in front of me)
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛 的 王者
(is the king of OPL)
粉丝 心中 的 神
(and the male deity of his fans.)
难道 真的 是 我
(Is it real that)
一点点 把 他 拽 下 神坛 的 吗
(I was the one who brought him down from his deity altar?)
我 真的 是 在 为了 他 好 吗
(Am I really doing this for his own good?)
忍 一下
Bear with it.
诚哥 马上 就 好 了
(-Brother Cheng,) -It'll be over in a moment.
我 是不是 真的 做错 了
(am I really wrong?)
如果 我 做 错 了 什么
If I did something wrong,
你 为什么 不 骂 我 一顿
why didn't you scold me?
揍 我 一顿 也 行
You could've given me a beating as well.
不让 我 上场
You can swap me out for Lu Yue,
只 让 我 打 训练赛
ask me to play training matches,
每场 比赛 坐冷板凳 都 可以
or even ask me to be a substitute for every match.
你 为什么 从头到尾
But why didn't you
你 都 不 说 一句 话
say anything to me?
我 只能 远远地 看着 你
I can only look at you from afar.
你 都 不理 我
You ignored me.
就 把 我 晾 到 一边
You were putting me aside.
我 是 人
I'm a human,
活生生 的 人
a live human.
又 不是 空气
I'm not invisible.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
我们 是不是 要 分手 了
are we going to break up with each other?
你 想 跟 我 分手
You want to break up with me?
因为 我 做 得 不够 好
Did you say you want to break up with me
让 你 哭 了
because I wasn't a good boyfriend
你 就要 跟 我 说 分手 吗
and I made you cry?
那 是 你 刚刚 自己 说 的
It was you who say that.
我 是 说 了
I did say that.
你 紧张 什么
Why are you so nervous?
你 这么 看着 我
How could I not be nervous
我能 不 紧张 吗
when you're staring at me like that?
所以 你 现在 是 要 兴师问罪 了
So, are you interrogating me right now?
不是
It's not that.
我 只是 好奇
I'm just curious
你 为什么 会 这么 想
as to why you would think in that way.
你 一直 都 很 好 啊
You've always been great.
你 是 陆思诚
You're Lu Si Cheng.
是 Chessman
You're Chessman.
是 大家 心目 中 的 射手 之神
You're the god of AD.
以前 都 没有 人 敢骂 你 的
No one dares to scold you in the past,
直到 我 出现
until my appearance.
到处 多管闲事
I was such a busybody
惹是生非
and I've created so much trouble for you.
如果 有 一个 麻烦 精
If troublemakers do exist,
那 一定 是 我
I'm surely one of them.
我 就 好奇 你 为什么 会 这么 想
I'm just curious as to why you would think of it in that way.
我 不是 想 和 你 分手
I'm not trying to break up with you.
只是 你 前 几天 都 不理 我
It's just that you were ignoring me for the past few days.
我 就 在 想
I was just thinking
你 是不是 生 我 气 了
that you might be angry with me
或者说 嫌 我 烦 了
or you think that I'm annoying.
所以 忍不住 才 想 问 你 的
That's why I asked you that question.
如果 真的 是 这样
If that's really the case,
那 至少 我 抢先一步 把 你 甩 了
at least I can dump you before you dump me.
这样 才 没 那么 丢脸
It wouldn't be that embarrassing that way.
这 几天 发生 了 很多 事情
A lot of things have happened lately.
让 我 很 混乱
I'm in a confused state.
然后 又 发生 了 你 受伤 的 事情
And you were hurt as well.
我 很 生气
I was angry about it,
但 我 不 知道 该 冲 谁 发火
but I don't know who I should be angry at.
所以 你 就 冲 我 了
Is that why you're angry at me?
我 没有
It's not that.
我 只是 在 生 我 自己 的 气
I'm just angry at myself.
不是 不 愿意 跟 你 讲话
It's not that I'm not willing to talk to you.
是 我 不 知道 该 怎么 开口
It's just that I don't know what to say
让 你 接受 这样 的 我
to make you accept a person like me.
我 在 你 心里 已经 不是
I'm not the perfect man
高高在上 完美 的 男人 了
that you thought I would be.
我 甚至 连 关键时刻 都 不能 保护 你
But now, I can't even protect you during crucial moments.
你 想 多 了
You're overthinking it.
什么 高高在上 又 完美 的
What do you mean by the perfect man?
不是 这样 吗
Isn't that the case?
我 可是 见 过 你 邋 邋遢 遢 的 样子 的
I've seen you in a messy state before.
这 是 你 跟 我 提 分手 的 理由 吗
Is that why you're trying to break up with me?
我 都 说 了
I told you already.
我 没有
I'm not trying to break up with you.
你 怎么 还
Why are you still...
以后 不管 怎么样
No matter what happens in the future,
都 不许 说 分手
you aren't allowed to say that again.
但是 我要 在 你 甩 了 我 之前
But I need to dump you
先发制人
before you dump me.
不会 有 那 一天 的
That day won't ever arrive.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我会 照顾 你 一辈子
I will take care of you for the rest of your life.
所以 分手 这件 事情
So, let me
我 再说 一遍
repeat this again.
想都别想
Don't ever think about breaking up with me.
喂
喂 好 姐妹
Hello, Sis?
你 怎么 还 在 睡觉 啊
Why are you still asleep?
你 看 我 给 你 发 的 新闻 链接
Look at the link I've sent you.
ZGDX 电子竞技 俱乐部
(Our club will clarify the reason)
表示 童谣 缺席 比赛 的 原因
[ZGDX Gaming Official Announcement] (why Smiling was absent for the matches.)
是因为 收到 恶意 包裹 手 被 割伤
(She was hurt due to a malicious parcel.)
ZGDX 谴责 这种 行为
(Team ZGDX will never stand for this type of behaviour.)
希望 粉丝 能够 约束 自身
(We hope our fans can restrain themselves)
不要 做出 过激 举动
(and not do anything radical.)
针对 这种 情况
(Regarding this situation,)
必要 时 ZGDX 将 采取 法律手段
(Team ZGDX will pursue legal actions if necessary.)
瑞哥瑞哥
Brother Rui. Brother Rui.
那个
Wait.
等等
你 这 脸 怎么 了
What's wrong with your face?
可能 昨晚 吃错 东西 了
Maybe I ate the wrong stuff last night.
过敏 了
Maybe it's an allergy.
瑞哥 这个 是 你 吗
Brother Rui, did you do this?
见义勇为 的
Did you try to uphold justice for me?
这个 啊
This?
这个 是 诚哥 给 俱乐部 施压 了
Brother Cheng was the one who pressured our club to make this announcement.
而且 我们 之前 不 说话
We didn't say anything about it before
是 为了 平息 舆论
because we wanted to calm the situation down.
可是 如果 现在
But now,
再 不 把 真相 公之于众 的话
if we don't tell them the truth,
舆论 反而 会 愈演愈烈
the situation might be worse.
这样 更 不好
That won't work in our favour.
还有
And
发 这个 声明 是 真的 有用
this announcement is really useful as well.
给 你 寄 快递 那个 人 找到 了
We found the person who sent you the parcel.
她 就是 童妲己 是 怎样 炼成 的
She's the person who wrote about
那个 发帖人
How Succubus Tong Came to Be.
而且 啊 还有 粉丝 找到 了
And our fans have found
她 在 小号 宣称 要 给 你 寄 刀片
that she was going to send you razor blades on her smurf account.
天 哪 现在 粉丝 都 在 骂
My goodness. All of our fans are attacking her.
她 的 微博 都 要 上 热 搜 了
Her Weibo account will be on the top search soon.
拿 这个 敷 一下 吧
You can use this.
会 好 一点
You'll feel better.
以后 不许 乱 吃 东西 了
You should eat with care in the future.
还有
And
慎撒狗 粮
please be careful when showing off your relationship.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng!
你 是 傻 猪 吗 你
Are you a dummy?
你 又 穿 睡衣 下楼
You came down in your pyjamas again.
童妲己 是 怎样 炼成 的 发帖人
[Digging out her post about defaming Smiling] (The person who wrote that essay about her,)
你 发黑 帖 寄 刀片
[Justice Hammer] (you sent threats and razor blades to her.)
童谣 小姐姐 到底 跟 你 什么 仇 什么 怨
[Basic information] (What grudges do you have against Smiling?)
臭 不要脸
(Shameless person.)
你 骂 童谣 居心 何在
[Contract info. Email.] (What's your motive for reprimanding Smiling?)
还 寄 刀片
[Mo Mo the Demon King] (You even sent her razor blades?)
脑子 有病 吧
(You must be sick in the head.)
现实生活 中 你 是不是 很 压抑 啊
[Mo Mo the Demon King] (Are you repressed in reality?)
又 开 黑帖 又 寄 刀片
[Chessman fans group]
博主 你 妈 买菜 必 涨价
(I'm sure your mother won't be able to buy cheap vegetables.)
你 出门 必 踩 臭 狗屎
[Following, ZGDX_Chessman] (You'll step on dog poop when you go out.)
上 厕所 必 忘带 纸
[How to wrap a gift box] (You'll find no toilet paper when you poop.)
各位 童谣 粉丝 们
(Fans of Smiling,)
别 在 这里 秀 智商 了 好 吧
(please stop showing off how retarded you are.)
人肉素 人博主
(You guys are actually searching for a normal blogger like her?)
你们 还要 点碧莲 不
(Are you guys shameless?)
人 肉 一个 小姑娘
(You guys are ganging up on a little girl?)
真有 你 的 童妲己
(Succubus Tong, you're really something.)
赶快 给 人家 道歉
(You better apologize to her.)
真 有意思
(This is interesting.)
受害者 还 没 说话
(The victim hasn't said anything,)
你们 先 跳 出来 指责 受害者
(yet you guys are reprimanding her?)
还有 良心 吗
(Do you guys even have a conscience?)
大家 好
Hello, everyone.
我 就是 你们 口中
I'm the "evil"
十恶不赦 的 默默 是 大 魔王
Mo Mo The Demon King you're talking about.
童妲己 是 怎样 炼成 的
I was the one who posted
发帖人 就是 我
How Succubus Tong Came to Be.
我 只是 一个 普通人
I'm just a normal person.
也 只是 一个 普普通通 的 初三 学生
I'm just a normal Ninth Grade student.
一个 曾经 热爱 ZGDX 战队 陆思诚 的
I was once a loyal fan
忠实 粉丝
of ZGDX Chessman.
也 是 一名 抑郁症 患者
I suffer from depression as well.
这 是 我 今年 三月份
This is the medical certificate
从 第一 人民 医院
I got from First People's Hospital
拿到 的 重度 抑郁症 诊断书
this March.
从 那 时候 到 现在
Since then,
我 一直 在 吃药
I've been taking my medicine.
本来 情况 已经 有所 好转
Initially, my condition was getting better.
可是
But
你们 的 人肉 行为
your actions
已经 干涉 到 了 我 的 生活
have disrupted my life severely.
我 从 被 人肉 的 那 一刻起
Ever since the time you guys were searching for me,
我 已经 四十八 小时 没有 合 过眼 了
I haven't slept for two days straight.
我太累 了
I'm exhausted.
也 太 失望
I'm disappointed.
太 害怕 了
And I'm scared.
就 这样 结束 吧
Just let me end this.
永别
Farewell.
如 你们 所 想
(Just as you expected,)
抑郁症 复发 的 我
(my depression is back.)
要 被 你们 逼到 去 死 了
(You guys are forcing me to my grave.)
童谣 也 太 可恶 了
(Smiling is too much!)
作为 公众 人物
(As a public figure,)
竟然 纵容 粉丝
(let her fans search for and attack a normal person?)
去 人肉 和 辱骂 一个 素人
你们 还 不 赶紧 出面 平息 事端
(You guys better come out and resolve this.)
童谣 和 她 的 走狗 们
(Smiling and her lackeys should...)
最好 让 童谣 来 一次 当众 道歉
(Smiling should make a public apology.)
请 ZGDX 对 童谣 严肃处理
(Team ZGDX, please punish Smiling.)
看得 我 一脸 懵 逼
(I was dumbfounded.)
这 事 怎么 就 成 受害人 的 错 了
(Why is this Smiling's fault now?)
就 因为 加害者 抑郁症
(Is it just because the wrongdoer has depression?)
道德 绑架 玩得 溜 啊
(Moral coercion? Good job.)
刚刚 点开 视频 仔细 看 了 一眼
[GH test center, depression score] (I took a closer look at)
默默 是 大 魔王 的 抑郁症 诊断书
(Mo Mo the Demon King's medical certificate.)
竟然 发现
(I realized)
好像 是 我们 医院 心理 科 检测 的
[Conclusion: Severely depressed] (that she took the test in our medical center.)
不过 我们 好像 没 接待 过 她
(But I think we haven't seen her before.)
难道 维生素 吃 多 了 也 会 有事
(Don't tell me she'll die from taking too many vitamins.)
害怕 中
(So afraid.)
现在 事情 真相 还 没 搞清楚
(You guys are reprimanding Smiling)
就 开始 骂 童谣
(when the truth isn't even out yet?)
童谣 走狗
(Smiling's lackeys.)
滚 帮凶
(Scram, you accomplice.)
我 从 被 人肉 的 那 一刻起
Ever since the time you guys were searching for me,
我 已经 四十八 小时 没有 合 过眼 了
I haven't slept for two days straight.
事情 闹到 现在 这个 地步
Since it has come to this,
已经 不是 电 竞粉 圈 的 小打小闹
this isn't only about the e-sports scene anymore.
而是 引起 全 社会 关注 的 舆论 事件
It's an issue the entire society is concerned about.
所以 我们 一定 要 谨慎 对待
So, we must tread with caution.
必须 拿出 最佳 解决方案
We need to come up with the best solution.
不能 给 ZGDX 战队 和 俱乐部
We mustn't create more trouble
带来 更 多 的 麻烦
for our team and club.
在 最佳 方案 敲定 之前
Before we come up with the best solution,
为了 避免 引起 众怒
in order to avoid inciting the public,
ZGDX 战队 最近 所有 的 活动
Tong Yao shouldn't participate
童谣 都 不要 参加 了
in Team ZGDX's recent activities.
这样 吧
How about this?
让 童谣 先 出面 道个 歉
We should let Tong Yao make a public apology
来 平息 一下 网上 的 恶评
so that we can stop the hate.
虽然 整件事
Although Tong Yao
跟 童谣 没有 直接 的 关系
is not related to the incident directly,
但是
she is
多多少少 还是 因 她 而 起 的
the reason for this mess.
因 她 而 起
She's the reason for this mess?
首先 这 整件 事情 的 起因
Firstly, this incident happened
不是 因为 童谣
not because of Tong Yao.
而是 因为 这个 女孩子
It happened because this girl
给 童谣 寄 了 刀片
sent some razor blades to Tong Yao.
其次
Secondly,
这个 视频 里面
in that video,
这 女孩子 提供 的
I have doubts
抑郁症 报告单 存疑
about this girl's medical certificate.
她 在 视频 里面 的 行为 和 结果 存疑
I have doubts about her actions in the video as well.
整件 事情 不 清晰 的 情况 下
When everything is still unclear,
不 可能 推 童谣 出来 道歉
it's impossible for us to let Tong Yao make a public apology.
问题 是 现在 舆论 都 是 一边倒
The problem is everyone is siding with that girl right now.
你 根本 没 办法 辨 清楚
There's no way for you to find out the truth.
辨 不 清楚 吗
Are you sure about that?
真真假假
just make a police report and find out the truth.
打 一个 电话 报警 就 一清二楚
你们 就是 这么
how you protect the members of your club?
保护 自己 俱乐部 队员 吗
出事 就 把 我们 往外 推
You're letting us take the blame whenever something happens.
是 这样 吗
Is that the case?
陆思诚 说 得 没错
Lu Si Cheng is right.
其实 有 粉丝 在 默默 是 大 魔王
Actually, some of our fans
发布 了 自杀 视频 之后
called the cops
就 已经 联系 了 当地 的 警方
after she posted the video.
他们 说 并 没有 接触 到
They said they didn't receive
任何 初三 学生 自杀 的 这些 案件
any reports regarding a Ninth Grade student committing suicide.
所以 这件 事情 到底 是 真是假
So, regarding the validity of this incident,
我 还是 持 保留 看法
I will wait and see for now.
这件 事情
This incident
不像 表面 上 看 得 那么 简单
isn't as simple as it seems.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng,
虽然
although
你们 陆氏 是 最大 的 股东
the Lu family is the biggest shareholder of our club,
但是 俱乐部 也 不是 你 一个 人 的
the club doesn't belong to you alone.
你 平时 怎么 闹 都 没关系
You can do whatever you want with it during normal times.
但是 现在
But now,
我 必须 要 以 俱乐部 集体利益 为准
I need to act for the benefit of our club.
胳膊 是 拧 不过 大腿 的
We won't be able to win against the public.
我们 现在 最 重要 的 是 放 低姿态
Now, the most important thing is to bow down and apologize
平息 舆论 态势
in order to calm the public.
就 你们 这么 操作
Don't you think the team members
不怕 队员 心寒 吗
will be disappointed?
行 了
Enough.
你 不用说 了
Say no more.
这是 俱乐部 的 决定
This is the club's decision.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng,
你 干什么 去
where are you going?
你们 高层 可以 让 ZGDX 队员 心寒
The higher-ups might be willing to let our team members down,
我 不行
but I'm not willing to.
因为 我 是 队长
I'm their leader.
既然 你们 不 负责
Since you guys don't want to be responsible for it,
那 我 负责 到底
I'll be responsible for it.
喂 我 需要 你 帮 我 一个 忙
Hello? I need you to do me a favour.
接下来 的 常规赛 上
Next,
我们 要 面临 的 是
we'll face
老 对手 YQCB
our old rival, Team YQCB.
通过 上 一期 的 系统分析
Through our analysis
和 这张 数据 对比 图
and the chart,
大家 都 能 非常 清楚 地 看到
everyone can see
我们 跟 隔壁 战队
that their team
综合 实力 是 比较 接近 的
are almost as strong as our team.
在 进攻 和 经济 效率 上
We're slightly better than them
我们 偏高 一点
at attacking and farming.
但是 在 视野 和 资源 控制 上
[Top, Jungler, Mid, ADC, Support] But they're slightly better than us
YQCB 比 我们 高 了 一点
at vision and controlling resources.
在 双方 实力 相当 的 情况 下
When both teams are at the same level,
我们 必须 做好 持久战 的 准备
we need to prepare ourselves for a long match.
YQCB 最难 对付 的 人 就是 教皇
Hierophant is the hardest person to deal with on Team YQCB.
他 向来 都 打法 激进
He has always been radical with his plays.
诚哥 你 要 提高警惕
Brother Cheng, you need to be alert.
禁选 环节 的 时候 一定 要 拿 小松丸
You must pick Komatsu during the Ban/Pick Phase.
这种 前 后期 都 能带 飞 的 式 神
Shikigamis like these can carry the early and late games.
哪怕 是 持久战
Even if we were to face a long battle,
也 能 克制 住 教皇
we could restrain Hierophant with it.
喂 你 说
Hello? Please speak.
来 我们 继续
Let's continue.
您 拨打 的 用户 暂时 无
(The subscriber you dialed is busy...)
联系 上诚哥 了 吗
Did you manage to contact Brother Cheng?
没有
No.
童谣 也 打电话 了
Tong Yao called him as well.
他 没有 接
He didn't answer her call.
昨天 是 这样
He's been acting like this
今天 也 是 这样
since yesterday.
你 说
Could it be
是不是 童谣 的 事
that Smiling's incident
还是 影响 到 诚哥 了
affected him?
他 不会 的
That won't be the case.
我 跟 他 相处 这么 多年
I've been teammates for him for many years.
他 不是 一个
He isn't someone
自己 的 私事 耽误 训练
who will let his personal matters
耽误 比赛 的 人
affect the tournament.
他 要是 离开
If he left the base camp,
那 是因为 他 有 必须 要 离开 的 理由
that means there's something he needs to do.
我 跟 童谣 都 告诉 他
Both Tong Yao and I
今天 的 训练 时间
have told him about our training today.
我 相信
I believe
他 要 回来 的 时候
that he'll return here
一定 会 回来 的
when we need him.
可是 马上 就要 训练 了
But our training will start soon.
他 万一 回不来 怎么办
What if he doesn't return in time?
这样 我 先替 他 一下
How about this? I'll replace him for a second.
我 拿 小松丸
I'll pick Komatsu.
可是 明神 你 的 手
But God Ming, your hand...
别说 了
Say no more.
马上 就要 训练 了
The training will start soon.
别摆出 一副 愁眉苦脸 的 样子
Don't put on a troubled face.
走 吧
Let's go.
那个 我 先替 诚哥 打 一局 吧
I'll play one match on behalf of Brother Cheng.
那诚哥 他
So, will Brother Cheng...
明天 的 比赛
Brother Cheng
诚哥 一定 会 回来 的
will definitely come back for tomorrow's match.
别瞎问 了
Stop making any wild guesses.
来
我们 准备 开始 了
We're starting soon.
别问 了
Stop asking.
抱歉
Sorry.
耽误 大家 时间 了
Sorry for the wait.
就 等 你 了
We were waiting for you.
坐 吧
Have a seat.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 的 手
your hand...
别 担心 没事
Don't worry. I'm fine.
好
开始 吧
Let's begin.
来 吧
Come on.
我们 来 进入 禁选 环节
It's the Ban/Pick phase.
诚哥 你 选小松 丸
Brother Cheng, pick Komatsu.
小胖 选 萤草
Fatty, pick Kusa.
老猫茨木 童子 老 K 夜叉
Lao Mao, pick Ibaraki Doji. K, pick Yasha.
老猫 老 K 你们 绕后
Lao Mao, K, go to the back.
童谣 压线
Tong Yao, pressure the lane.
小胖 跟 我 一起
Fatty, follow me.
好
老猫 老 K 顶上去
Lao Mao, K, after them.
小胖 跟 我 一起
Fatty, follow me.
童谣 回去 补 状态
Tong Yao, go and heal up.
诚哥 小心
Brother Cheng, be careful.
什么
What?
什么 情况
What happened?
没事 没事 继续 再 来
It's fine. Let's continue.
这波 打 不了
We can't win this fight.
先 发育 吧
Let's farm for now.
组织 一下 我们 再 打
We'll fight after we have our items.
诚哥 起 这么 早
Brother Cheng, you woke up so early today.
做 什么
What are you doing?
做 什么
What am I doing?
我 还 想 问 你 做 什么 呢
I should be the one to ask you that question.
昨天 又 一夜 没睡 吧
I'm sure you pulled an all-nighter last night.
通宵 排位 了
Did you play ranked matches until dawn?
医生 说 你 不能 过度 训练 的
The doctor said you shouldn't strain yourself.
你 手 还 想 不 想要 了
Do you want to be crippled?
没事
I'm fine.
你 呢
What about you?
你 手 还 疼 不 疼
Does your hand still hurt?
我 没事
I'm fine now.
你 看
Look.
快好了
I'm almost fully healed.
你 这么 练 怎么 行 啊
You shouldn't train too much.
昨天 训练赛 时候
I wasn't doing too well
拿小松 丸 效果 不好
with Komatsu last night.
我 就 想 多 打 一会儿 找 一下 手感
I just wanted to play with that longer so that I can understand how it works.