找 一條 回家 的 路 :賴佩霞 (Pei-HsiaLai)at TEDxTaipei 2012
find|a|home|possessive particle|road|Pei-Hsia Lai|||at|TEDxTaipei
Einen Weg nach Hause finden: Pei-Hsia Lai bei TEDxTaipei 2012
Finding a way home: Pei-Hsia Lai at TEDxTaipei 2012
各位 大家 好
everyone|all|hello
Hello everyone
很 開心 今天 有 這個 機會 能 在 這裡 和 大家 見面
very|happy|today|has|this|opportunity|can|at|here|and|everyone|meet
I am very happy to have this opportunity to meet with you all here today
很多 人 對 賴佩霞 的 認識 呢
many|people|towards|Lai Pei-hsia|possessive particle|understanding|question particle
Many people’s understanding of Pei-Hsia Lai
大概 就是 好幾十年 前
probably|just|several decades|ago
Probably dates back several decades ago
大概 30 年 前 看 台視 新聞
about|years|ago|watched|Taiwan Television|news
About 30 years ago, I watched TVBS news.
每天 晚上 有個 珍重 今夜
every day|night|has a|cherish|tonight
Every night, there was a segment called 'Cherish Tonight'.
每天 晚上 我 唱 兩首歌
every day|evening|I|sing|two songs
Every night, I sang two songs.
你 如果 不 知道 ,那 是 應該 的
you|if|not|know|then|is|should|particle indicating past action
If you don't know, that's to be expected.
回去 問 你 的 爸爸 媽媽 就 知道 了
go back|ask|you|possessive particle|dad|mom|then|know|past tense marker
Go back and ask your parents, and you'll find out.
現在 一般 人 對 我 的 認識 都 還 停留 在 那裡
now|generally|people|towards|me|possessive particle|understanding|all|still|remain|at|there
Now, the general public's understanding of me is still stuck there.
所以 你 的 爸爸媽媽 在 街上 看到 我 的 時候
so|you|possessive particle|parents|at|on the street|saw|me|possessive particle|when
So when your parents see me on the street,
都 會 跟 我 說
all|will|with|me|say
they all say to me,
賴佩霞 ,我 以前 好 喜歡 聽 你 的 歌
Lai Pei-hsia|I|used to|very|liked|listening|your|possessive particle|songs
"Lai Peixia, I used to love listening to your songs."
我 都 說 謝謝
I|all|say|thank you
I always say thank you.
很多 人 不 知道 我 這 幾十年 在 做 什麼
many|people|not|know|I|this|several decades|in|doing|what
Many people do not know what I have been doing for the past few decades.
今天 很 高興 有 這樣 的 機會 能夠 在 TEDxTaipei 跟 大家 分享
Today|very|happy|has|such|(possessive particle)|opportunity|able to|at|TEDxTaipei|with|everyone|share
I am very happy to have this opportunity to share with everyone at TEDxTaipei.
我 這 幾年 到底 在 做 什麼
I|these|past few years|exactly|at|doing|what
What have I been doing these past few years?
我 很 努力地 在 找 一條 回家 的 路
I|very|diligently|in|searching|a|home|possessive particle|road
I have been working hard to find a way back home.
家庭 覺醒 是 我 30 年來 走在 身 心靈 的 道路 上
family|awakening|is|I|for 30 years|walking on|body|mind and spirit|possessive particle|path|on
Family awakening is the path I have been on for 30 years in my body, mind, and spirit.
我 覺得 是 非常 重要 的 一個 概念 ,觀念
I|think|is|very|important|possessive particle|a|concept|idea
I think it is a very important concept.
所以 我 今天 希望 在 這裡 跟 大家 來 分享
so|I|today|hope|at|here|with|everyone|to|share
So today I hope to share with everyone here.
不管 你 回家 的 路 有 多 難 走
no matter|you|go home|possessive particle|road|has|how|difficult|walk
No matter how difficult the road home is.
你 沒有 別的 路 可以 走
you|do not have|other|road|can|walk
You have no other road to take.
為 什麼 ?
why|what
Why?
因為 你 渴望 有 一個 璀璨 的 人生
because|you|desire|have|a|brilliant|possessive particle|life
Because you long for a brilliant life.
為 什麼 ?
why|what
Why?
我 接下來 就 來說 給 你 聽
I|next|then|will say|to you|you|listen
I will tell you next.
愛 與 慈悲
love|and|compassion
Love and compassion.
我們 如何 找到 愛與 慈悲 ?
we|how|find|love and|compassion
How do we find love and compassion?
不 容易
not|easy
Not easy
但 我們 很 容易 找到 不愛與 不 慈悲
but|we|very|easily|find|non-love and|not|compassion
But we can easily find lack of love and lack of compassion
當 我們 自己 處於 不愛與 不 慈悲 的 時候
when|we|ourselves|are in|unloving and|not|compassionate|possessive particle|time
When we ourselves are in a state of lack of love and lack of compassion
你 就 知道 那條 路 走 錯 了
you|already|know|that|road|walk|wrong|past tense marker
You know that path is wrong
怎麼辦 ?怎麼 回來 ?誰 來 教 我們 ?
what to do|how|come back|who|will come|teach|us
What to do? How to come back? Who will teach us?
走身 心靈 或者 瞭解 心理學 的 朋友
walking|mind|or|understanding|psychology|possessive particle|friend
Friends who understand psychology or have a spiritual journey.
大概 對 這個 圖案 都 還滿 清楚 的
probably|about|this|pattern|all|still quite|clear|particle
They are probably quite clear about this pattern.
它 是 一個 冰山 理論
it|is|a|iceberg|theory
It is an iceberg theory.
這個 理論 在 講 的 是 什麼 ?
this|theory|at|talking|particle indicating past action|is|what
What is this theory talking about?
不管 是 佛洛依德 也好 ,薩提阿 甚至於 海明威 也好
no matter|is|Freud|or|Sartre|even|Hemingway|or
Whether it's Freud, Satya, or even Hemingway.
他們 都 提過 冰山 理論 ,也就是說
They|all|have mentioned|iceberg|theory|that is to say
They have all mentioned the iceberg theory, which means
我們 一直 以為 自己 是 什麼 樣子 的 人
we|always|thought|ourselves|are|what|kind|possessive particle|person
we have always thought of ourselves as a certain type of person
我們 自己 只 看到 上面
we|ourselves|only|see|above
we only see the part above the surface
我們 自己 想 看到 的 那 一部 份
we|ourselves|want|to see|possessive particle|that|one part|portion
the part we want to see
通常 只有 在 親密關係 裡面
usually|only|in|intimate relationship|inside
usually only in intimate relationships
你 隱藏 在 下面 的 那 部分 通通 會 上來
you|hidden|in|below|possessive particle|that|part|all|will|come up
The part you are hiding below will all come up.
因為 對方 很 知道 如何 哪壺 不開 提 哪壺
because|the other party|very|knows|how|which pot|not to open|mention|which pot
Because the other party knows very well how to poke the bear.
然後 就是 故意 的 ,因為 你 讓 我 生氣
then|just|on purpose|(particle indicating past action)|because|you|made|me|angry
And then it's intentional, because you made me angry.
所以 我要 讓 你 更 難過
so|I want|to make|you|more|sad
So I want to make you even more upset.
所以 我會 想盡辦法 ,你 說 你 很 好 是不是 ?
so|I will|think of every possible way|you|said|you|very|good|right
So I will try my best, you say you are very good, right?
咱們 來 試試看
we|come|give it a try
Let's give it a try.
所以 就是 有 那種 較勁
so|it means|has|that kind of|competition
So there is that kind of competition.
尤其 是 親密關係
especially|is|intimate relationship
Especially in intimate relationships.
所以 很多 年輕人 在 這裡
so|many|young people|at|here
So many young people are here.
我 希望 大家 今天 聽 了 分享 之後
I|hope|everyone|today|listening|past tense marker|sharing|after
I hope everyone can listen to the sharing today.
我們 可 以 來 瞭解
we|can|to|come|understand
We can come to understand.
可能 有 一部份 的 你 是 你 從來不 知道 的
possibly|has|a part|possessive particle|you|is|you|never|knew|particle indicating past action
There may be a part of you that you never knew.
你 可能 從來不 知道 你 那麼 小氣
you|might|never|know|you|so|stingy
You may never have known that you are so stingy.
你 那麼 小心眼 ,甚至於 你 那麼 惡毒
you|so|petty|even|you|so|malicious
You are so petty, and even so malicious.
我 本來 也 從來不 相信 直到 我 結了婚 之後
I|originally|also|never|believed|until|I|got married|after
I also never believed it until after I got married.
我 才 知道 ,賴佩霞 到底 有 多 兇惡
I|just|found out|Lai Peixia|after all|has|how|vicious
I only just realized how vicious Lai Peixia really is.
那 當然 除了 賴佩霞 看到 自己 兇惡 之外
that|of course|except|Lai Peixia|seeing|herself|fierce|besides
Of course, besides Lai Peixia seeing her own viciousness.
我 開始 回過頭去 看 到底 我 發生 了 什麼 ?
I|started|turned back|to see|exactly|I|happened|past tense marker|what
I started to look back and see what exactly happened to me?
因此 這 在 過去 的 30 年裡面 ,我 剛剛 在 講
therefore|this|in|past|possessive particle|years|I|just|at|speaking
Therefore, in the past 30 years, I was just talking about.
我 發現 回家 才 是 覺醒 的 第一步
I|realized|going home|only|is|awakening|possessive particle|first step
I found that going home is the first step to awakening.
很多 人 在 問說
many|people|are|asking
Many people are asking
賴佩霞 你 是不是 在 做 瑜珈 ?你 是不是 在 教 瑜珈 ?
Lai Peixia|you|are you|currently|doing|yoga|you|are you|currently|teaching|yoga
Lai Peixia, are you doing yoga? Are you teaching yoga?
我 說 沒有
I|say|don't have
I said no.
其實 我 在 做 什麼 ,我 在 走 回家 的 道路
actually|I|am|doing|what|I|am|walking|home|possessive particle|road
Actually, what I am doing is walking on the road back home.
那 也 因為 我 找到 了 我 的 家 找到 什麼 是 愛與 慈悲
that|also|because|I|found|past tense marker|my|possessive particle|home|found|what|is|love and|compassion
And it is because I found my home and found what love and compassion are.
所以 我 現在 到處 跟 人家 分享 如何 回家
so|I|now|everywhere|with|others|share|how|get home
So I am now sharing with everyone how to go home.
而且 回家 到底 有 多 好
moreover|going home|in the end|has|how|good
And how great it is to go home.
在家 裡面 我們 通常 會 看到 這 兩件 事情
at home|inside|we|usually|will|see|this|two|things
At home, we usually see these two things.
也 就是 成為 對 的 或者 你 是 要 成為 和平 的
That is, to become the right one or to become peaceful.
怎麼 說 ?
how|to say
How to say?
很多 的 爭執 或 爭吵 都 是 為了 要 證明 我 是 對的
many|possessive particle|disputes|or|arguments|all|are|in order to|to|prove|I|am|right
Many disputes or arguments are to prove that I am right.
所以 你 寧願 失去 和平 而 要 堅持 己見
so|you|would rather|lose|peace|but|to|insist on|own opinion
So you would rather lose peace than insist on your own opinion.
事實上 其實 在 那個 爭對 的 時刻 兩個 人 已經 受 了 很多 傷
in fact|actually|at|that|argument|possessive particle|moment|two|people|already|received|past tense marker|many|injuries
In fact, at that moment of argument, both people have already been hurt a lot.
所以 對於 要 證實 對 的 這件 事情 我們 每個 人 學會 用 不同 方式
so|regarding|to|verify|correct|possessive particle|this|matter|we|each|person|learns|to use|different|ways
So regarding the need to prove who is right, each of us learns to use different methods.
那 最 主要 的 方法 有 幾個 ,原因 也 有 幾個
that|most|main|possessive particle|methods|have|several|reasons|also|have|several
There are several main methods, and there are several reasons.
第一個 腎上腺素 的 上升
first|adrenaline|possessive particle|rise
The first rise of adrenaline.
當我 要爭 對 的 時候 ,我 亢奮 我 的 腎上腺素 開始 會 上升
when I|want to argue|right|possessive particle|time|I|excited|my|possessive particle|adrenaline|starts|will|rise
When I want to argue, I get excited and my adrenaline starts to rise.
所以 你 會 發現 有 一些 人 比方說 我 老公 ,他 經常 會 說
so|you|will|find|have|some|people|for example|my|husband|he|often|will|speak
So you will find that some people, for example my husband, often say.
我 真的 不 喜歡 吵架 ,我 也 不 喜歡 爭
I|really|not|like|arguing|I|also|not|like|fighting
I really don't like to argue, and I don't like to fight.
但是 只要 他 看到 不平 事情 的 時候 他 衝 第一個
but|as long as|he|sees|unfair|situation|possessive particle|when|he|rushes|first
But as soon as he sees something unfair, he is the first to charge in.
所以 我 就 跟 他 講 ,我 說
so|I|then|with|he|talked|I|said
So I told him, I said
你 知道 什麼 叫 不 喜歡 吵架 嗎 ?
you|know|what|is called|not|like|arguing|question particle
Do you know what it means to not like arguing?
不 喜歡 吵架 不是 用 憤怒 去 告訴 對方
not|like|arguing|not|using|anger|to|tell|the other party
Not liking to argue doesn't mean telling the other person with anger
我 多麼 不 喜歡 憤怒 ,不 喜歡 吵架
I|how|not|like|anger|not|like|arguing
How much I dislike anger, how much I dislike arguing
是 要 處於 那個 和平 裡
is|to|be in|that|peace|inside
It means being in that peace
這是 我 多 年來 學習 腎上腺素 的 上升 會 是 一個 癮
this is|I|many|years|learning|adrenaline|possessive particle|increase|will|be|an|addiction
This is what I have learned over the years: the rise of adrenaline can be an addiction.
它 就 像 酒癮 一樣 ,它 就 像 菸 癮 一樣
it|just|like|alcohol addiction|the same|it|just|like|tobacco|addiction|the same
It's like an alcohol addiction, it's like a smoking addiction.
有些 人 你 就 會 覺得 很 奇怪
some|people|you|just|will|feel|very|strange
Some people, you will find very strange.
小小的 事情 ,他 為什麼 暴跳如雷
trivial|matter|he|why|flew into a rage
For small things, why do they explode with rage?
事實上 是 ,你 現在 就 知道 了
in fact|is|you|now|already|know|past tense marker
In fact, you know it now.
是 腎上腺素 的 關係
is|adrenaline|possessive particle|relationship
It's related to adrenaline.
所以 這 為 什麼 來 的 ?
so|this|for|what|come|past action particle
So where does this come from?
這 也 就是 跟 我們 的 家庭 價值觀 有 關係
this|also|is|with|our|possessive particle|family|values|has|relationship
This is also related to our family values.
所以 我們 經常 在 爭 的 時候
so|we|often|during|arguing|possessive particle|time
So when we often argue,
事實上 在 爭 我們 原來 認為 的 價值觀
in fact|in|conflict|we|originally|thought|possessive particle|values
we are actually arguing about the values we originally believed in.
那 我 現在 想要 請教 各位 一下
then|I|now|want to|ask for advice|everyone|a moment
Now I would like to ask everyone a question.
你們 來 思考 一下
you (plural)|come|think|a moment
Please take a moment to think about it.
也就是 談到 家庭 價值觀 ,這 無關乎 對錯
that is|talking about|family|values|this|unrelated to|right or wrong
When it comes to family values, it is not about right or wrong.
我要 特別 談到 的 是 家庭 的 價值觀
I want|especially|talk about|possessive particle|is|family|possessive particle|values
What I want to specifically talk about is family values.
如果 一個 家庭 裡面 ,全家 都 是 警察
if|a|family|inside|the whole family|all|are|police officers
If in a family, everyone is a police officer.
出 了 一個 小偷 ,誰 是 叛徒 ?
out|past tense marker|a|thief|who|is|traitor
A thief appeared, who is the traitor?
誰 是 叛徒 ?家庭 裡面 的 叛徒 ?
who|is|traitor|family|inside|possessive particle|traitor
Who is the traitor? The traitor in the family?
可想而知 嘛 !對 不 對 ?
it is easy to imagine|particle indicating a question|right|not|right
It's easy to imagine, right?
一個 家庭 都 是 警察 ,出 了 一個 小偷
a|family|all|are|police|produced|past tense marker|a|thief
The whole family is police, and a thief appeared.
這 小偷 當然 就是 叛徒 啦 !
this|thief|of course|is|traitor|particle indicating affirmation
This thief is of course the traitor!
那 我 要 請問 各位
then|I|want|may I ask|everyone
Then I would like to ask everyone.
如果 一家子 都 是 小偷
if|the whole family|all|are|thieves
If a whole family are thieves,
出 了 一個 警察 ,誰 是 叛徒 ?
out|past tense marker|a|police officer|who|is|traitor
and one of them becomes a police officer, who is the traitor?
所以 我 講 這個 ,無關 對錯
so|I|say|this|irrelevant|right or wrong
So what I'm saying is not about right or wrong,
但是 我 要講 的 是 一個 家庭 的 系統
but|I|want to talk|possessive particle|is|a|family|possessive particle|system
but what I want to talk about is the system of a family.
所以 很多 的 夫妻 在 爭執 的 時候
so|many|possessive particle|couples|at|arguing|possessive particle|time
So many couples, when they argue,
事實上 是 在 爭 那個 我們 原生 家庭 所 帶來 的
in fact|is|at|fighting|that|we|biological|family|particle indicating possession|brought|particle indicating past action
are actually fighting over what was brought by our original families.
為什麼 我 的 第一個 婚姻 讓 我 非常 的 痛苦
why|I|possessive particle|first|marriage|made|me|very|adverbial particle|painful
The reason my first marriage caused me so much pain
是 因為 我 母親 是 一個 性格 非常 剛烈 的 人
is|because|my|mother|is|a|personality|very|strong-willed|(possessive particle)|person
is because my mother is a very strong-willed person.
她 認為 對 的 就是 要 據理力爭
She|believes|right|possessive particle|just|must|argue based on reason
She believes that what is right must be argued for.
所以 我 的 第一次 婚姻
so|I|possessive particle|first|marriage
So, my first marriage
我 就 用 媽媽 教 的 ,因為 我 很 愛 媽媽
I|then|use|mom|taught|past action particle|because|I|very|love|mom
I did it the way my mom taught me, because I love my mom very much
媽媽 講的 我 通通 聽 進去 了
mom|said|I|all|heard|in|past tense marker
I listened to everything my mom said
媽媽 說 不 可以 在 人家 的 背後 說 人家 的 背後 話
mom|says|not|allowed|at|others|possessive particle|behind|to say|others|possessive particle|behind|talk
My mom said you shouldn't talk behind someone's back
我 聽懂 了
I|understand|past tense marker
I understood
她 說 有 什麼 你 要 當面 說
She|said|has|something|you|want|in person|to say
She said there is something you want to say in person.
我 也 聽懂 了
I|also|understand|past tense marker
I understood it too.
於是 當 我 進入 我 的 第一個 婚姻 的 時候
so|when|I|entered|my|possessive particle|first|marriage|possessive particle|time
So when I entered my first marriage,
當我 看到 我 公公 婆婆
when I|saw|my|father-in-law|mother-in-law
when I saw my in-laws,
他們 做 事情 我 實在 是 無法 認同 的 時候
they|do|things|I|really|am|unable to|agree|possessive particle|time
there were things they did that I really couldn't agree with.
我 就 遵守 媽媽 的 教誨
I|will|obey|mom|possessive particle|teachings
I will follow my mother's teachings.
當面 說
in person|speak
Say it to someone's face.
哇 !很 慘 !真的 很 慘 !
wow|very|tragic|really|very|tragic
Wow! That's terrible! Really terrible!
因為 那 時候 我 不 懂 ,我 完全 不 懂
because|that|time|I|not|understood|I|completely|not|understood
Because at that time I didn't understand, I completely didn't understand.
我 只是 遵照 媽媽 所 教導 的
I|just|follow|mom|(particle indicating past action)|taught|(particle indicating possession or modification)
I was just following what my mother taught me.
因為 我 很 愛 媽媽 所以 我 把 媽媽 的 話 都 聽 進去 了
because|I|very|love|mom|so|I|(particle indicating disposal)|mom|possessive particle|words|all|listen|understood|past tense marker
Because I love my mom very much, I listen to everything she says.
包括 裡面 有 一句 是
including|inside|has|one sentence|is
Including one sentence that says,
很多 父母親 都 告訴 孩子 說
many|parents|all|tell|children|said
Many parents tell their children,
我 罵 你 是 因為 我愛你
I|scold|you|am|because|I love you
"I scold you because I love you."
有沒有 聽過 ?有
have not|heard|yes
Have you heard that? Yes.
有沒有 講過
have or have not|talked about
Have you ever talked about it?
它 很 危險 因為 我 罵 你 是 因為 我愛你
it|very|dangerous|because|I|scold|you|is|because|I love you
It's very dangerous because when I scold you, it's because I love you.
這 孩子 他 真的 聽 了 他 真的 相信 這 就是 愛
this|child|he|really|listens|past tense marker|he|really|believes|this|is|love
This child, he really listened, he really believes this is love.
於是 他 長大 了 ,於是 他 很 愛 他 的 爸爸 媽媽
then|he|grew up|past tense marker|then|he|very|loves|his|possessive particle|dad|mom
So he grew up, and he really loves his parents.
當他 很 愛他 爸媽 的 時候 他 也 會 用 同樣 的 方式
When he loves his parents very much, he will also use the same way.
所以 我 可以 看到 很多 把 孝道 放在 嘴巴 上
so|I|can|see|many|measure word for objects|filial piety|put on|mouth|on
So I can see many people who talk about filial piety.
但是 到了 要爭 是非 的 時候
but|when it comes to|needs to argue|right and wrong|possessive particle|time
But when it comes to arguing about right and wrong,
對 爸媽 的 講話 口氣
to|parents|possessive particle|talking|tone
the tone of voice used when talking to parents,
跟 當年 爸媽 在 教 他 的 時候 是 一模一樣
with|back then|parents|at|teaching|him|possessive particle|time|is|exactly the same
is exactly the same as when their parents taught them back in the day.
這是 值得 我們 去 思考 的
this is|worth|we|to|think|particle indicating possession or modification
This is something worth pondering.
我 以前 因為 我 愛 媽媽
I|used to|because|I|love|mom
I used to love my mom.
因為 媽媽 說 的 對 我 通通 聽 進去 了
because|mom|said|past tense marker|right|I|all|heard|absorbed|past tense marker
Because I listened to everything my mom said.
但是 後來 走入 身 心靈 領域 後
but|later|entered|body|mind|realm|after
But later, after entering the realm of body and mind,
我 才 清清楚楚 的 瞭解
I|just|clearly|past action particle|understood
I clearly understood,
原來 指責 跟 謾罵 是 婚姻 裡 特大號 的 殺手
it turns out|blame|and|verbal abuse|is|marriage|in|extra large|possessive particle|killer
that blame and insults are the major killers in a marriage.
所以 這 就是 讓 我們 開始 去 思考
so|this|is|let|us|start|to|think
So this is what makes us start to think.
開始 去 想像 我們 要 怎樣 來 經營 我們 的 幸福
start|to|imagine|we|need|how|to|manage|our|possessive particle|happiness
We begin to imagine how we should manage our happiness.
我們 要 學 爸爸 媽媽 嗎 ?
we|want|to learn|dad|mom|question particle
Should we learn from our parents?
我們 當然 知道 他們 有 他們 自己 所 經歷 的 成長 過程
we|of course|know|they|have|they|themselves|all|experienced|possessive particle|growth|process
Of course, we know that they have their own growth experiences.
但是 各位 ,你們 這些 年輕人 太 厲害 了
but|everyone|you|these|young people|too|impressive|past tense marker
But everyone, you young people are amazing!
你們 從來 不 可 想像
you|ever|not|can|imagine
You can never imagine
我們 的 父母親 當年 在 爭執 的 時候
we|possessive particle|parents|back then|at|argument|past action particle|time
what our parents were arguing about back then.
他們 沒有 賴 老師 的 課 來 上
They|did not|rely on|teacher|possessive particle|class|come|attend
They didn't rely on teachers' lessons.
那個 時候 也 沒有 那麼 多 在 談愛的 書籍
that|time|also|did not have|that much|many|about|love-related|books
At that time, there weren't so many books talking about love.
但是 你們 可以 為 自己 創造 一個 完全 不 一樣 的 生命
but|you (plural)|can|for|yourself|create|a|completely|not|same|(possessive particle)|life
But you can create a completely different life for yourselves.
完全 不 一樣 的 幸福
completely|not|the same|possessive particle|happiness
Completely different happiness
這 不 只是 我 一個 人 的 故事
this|not|just|I|one|person|possessive particle|story
This is not just my story alone
我 今天 要 講 的 是 我 父母 和 我 自己 的 故事
I|today|will|talk|(possessive particle)|is|I|parents|and|I|myself|(possessive particle)|story
What I want to talk about today is the story of my parents and myself
很多 在場 的 朋友 ,我 一問 可能 很多 人 都 沒有 生 小孩
many|present|possessive particle|friends|I|upon asking|probably|many|people|all|have not|have|children
Many friends present here, I might ask and many of them may not have children
但是 在 這裡 ,相信 每 一個 人 都 有 父母親
but|at|here|believe|every|one|person|all|have|parents
But here, I believe everyone has parents
對 不 對 ?是 嘛 !好
right|not|question particle|yes|question particle|good
Right? Isn't it! Good.
所以 在 這個 基礎 上 很多 的 父母親 都 不 一樣
so|at|this|basis|on|many|possessive particle|parents|all|not|the same
So on this basis, many parents are different.
每 一個 人 背景 都 不 一樣
every|one|person|background|all|not|the same
Everyone's background is different.
但是 我們 只有 一條 路 要 回家
but|we|only|one|road|need to|go home
But we only have one road to go home.
那 一條 回家 的 路 就是
that|a|home|possessive particle|road|is
That road home is...
也許 有些 人 的 功課 比較 難 一點
maybe|some|people|possessive particle|homework|relatively|difficult|a little
Maybe some people's homework is a bit more difficult.
我 知道 不是 全天下 的 父母親 都 是 那麼 可愛 的
I|know|not|all over the world|possessive particle|parents|all|are|that|cute|particle indicating adjective
I know not all parents in the world are that lovely.
但是 如果 他們 沒有 你 想像 ,渴望 的 那麼 可愛
but|if|they|don't have|you|imagination|desire|possessive particle|so|cute
But if they are not as lovely as you imagine or desire,
我 只能 說 ,你 的 路 難 走 一點
I|can only|speak|you|possessive particle|road|difficult|walk|a little
I can only say that your path is a bit harder to walk.
但是 你 沒有 別的 路 可 走
but|you|have not|other|road|can|walk
But you have no other path to take.
回家 這條 道路 沒有 任何人 可以 幫 你 走
go home|this|road|no|anyone|can|help|you|walk
Going home, this road has no one who can help you walk.
這是 我 父親 , 這是 我 母親
This is my father, this is my mother.
我 父親 今天 早上 從 美國 飛來 支持 我
I|father|today|morning|from|the United States|flew in|supports|me
My father flew in from the United States this morning to support me.
你們 轉過 頭 看到 他 的 時候
you (plural)|turned|head|saw|he|possessive particle|when
When you turn around and see him,
想 說 怎麼 會 變 這樣 ?
want|to say|how|would|become|like this
you might wonder, how did it change like this?
可以 請 您 站 起來 嗎 ?
can|please|you|stand|up|question particle
Could you please stand up?
那 就是 我 的 爸爸 ,50 年 前 的 樣子
that|is|I|possessive particle|dad|year|ago|possessive particle|appearance
That is my father, how he looked 50 years ago.
所以 我 要 跟 各位 分享 的 是
so|I|want|with|everyone|share|possessive particle|is
So what I want to share with you is
我 的 母親 是 一個 單親 媽媽
I|possessive particle|mother|is|a|single|mom
My mother is a single mom.
所以 很早 的 時候 ,大概 50 年 前
so|very early|possessive particle|time|about|years|ago
So a long time ago, about 50 years ago.
我 父親 那 時候 因為 越戰 的 關係
I|father|that|time|because|Vietnam War|possessive particle|relation
My father, at that time, because of the Vietnam War,
需要 到 越南 ,經歷 過 越南戰爭
need|to|Vietnam|experienced|past|Vietnam War
needed to go to Vietnam, experiencing the Vietnam War.
所以 那個 時候 我 母親 並不知道 我 父親 將來 會到 哪裡
So at that time, my mother did not know where my father would go in the future.
因為 經歷 戰爭 的 時候
because|experience|war|possessive particle|time
Because during the experience of war,
很多 事情 你 是 無法 想像 的
many|things|you|are|unable to|imagine|particle
many things are unimaginable.
所以 我 母親 那 時候 懷了孕
so|I|mother|that|time|was pregnant
So my mother was pregnant at that time.
她 也 決定 生下 我
She|also|decided|give birth to|me
She also decided to give birth to me.
但是 我 父親 回到 美國 去 了
but|I|father|returned|America|to|past tense marker
But my father went back to the United States.
從此 我們 有 很多年 的 時間 沒有 見面
from then on|we|have|many years|possessive particle|time|have not|met
From then on, we had many years without seeing each other.
那 母親 的 哀傷 就 像 我 在 講的
that|mother|possessive particle|sorrow|just|like|I|at|speaking
That sadness of my mother is just like what I'm talking about.
當 我們 的 父母親 ,尤其 是 母親
when|we|possessive particle|parents|especially|are|mother
When our parents, especially our mothers,
媽媽 跟 小孩 的 關係 是 最 貼近 的
mother|with|child|possessive particle|relationship|is|most|close|possessive particle
the relationship between a mother and her child is the closest.
當 我們 的 母親 不 快樂 的 時候
when|we|possessive particle|mother|not|happy|possessive particle|time
When our mother is not happy,
我們 這些 貼心 的 孩子 一直 會 承受
we|these|thoughtful|possessive particle|children|always|will|endure
we, the caring children, will always bear the burden.
最 多 就是 到 外面 去 找 人家 打 打架
most|many|just|to|outside|go|find|others|fight|brawl
At most, we just go outside to find someone to fight.
把 那個 不 愉快 ,找 一個 地方 出口
to take|that|not|happy|to find|a|place|outlet
Put that unpleasantness in a place to vent.
但是 很多 人像 我 這樣
but|many|people like|me|like this
But many people are like me.
只有 媽媽 跟 我 的 時候 沒有 兄弟 姊妹 可以 吵
only|mom|with|me|possessive particle|time|no|brothers|sisters|can|argue
Only when I'm with my mom, I don't have siblings to argue with.
我 也 沒有 鄰居 可以 去 吵架
I|also|do not have|neighbor|can|go|argue
I also don't have neighbors to argue with.
因為 我 沒有 後盾
because|I|do not have|backup
Because I have no support.
也 不敢 跟 媽媽 說 我 到底 受 了 什麼 傷
also|dare not|with|mom|say|I|in the end|received|past tense marker|what|injury
I also didn't dare to tell my mom what kind of injury I really suffered.
因為 怕 媽媽 難過
because|afraid|mom|sad
Because I was afraid it would make her sad.
所以 很多 的 委屈 我 就 這樣 吞下來 了
so|a lot|possessive particle|grievances|I|then|like this|swallowed|past tense marker
So I just swallowed a lot of grievances like that.
我 現在 要 問 各位 一個 很 重要 的 問題
I|now|want to|ask|everyone|one|very|important|possessive particle|question
Now I want to ask everyone a very important question.
也許 大家 可以 思考 一下
maybe|everyone|can|think|for a moment
Maybe everyone can think about it for a moment.
如果 你 母親 過得 很 哀傷 的話
if|your|mother|lives|very|sad|then
If your mother is very sad,
你 敢 快樂 嗎 ?
you|dare|happy|question particle
can you be happy?
這個 問題 我們 可以 仔細 思考
this|question|we|can|carefully|think
This is a question we can think about carefully.
所以 很多 的 人 在 談 說
So many people are talking about,
我 想要 幸福 ,我要 幸福
I|want|happiness|I want|happiness
I want happiness, I want happiness.
它 很 困難 因為 你 不敢 面對 那個 背叛
it|very|difficult|because|you|do not dare|to face|that|betrayal
It's very difficult because you don't dare to face that betrayal.
如果 你 的 母親 一輩子 所 呈現 出來 的 是 悲傷 ,是 哀傷 ,是 落寞
if|you|possessive particle|mother|whole life|what|presented|out|possessive particle|is|sadness|is|sorrow|is|loneliness
If your mother has always presented sadness, sorrow, and loneliness throughout her life,
你 敢 快樂 嗎 ?
you|dare|happy|question particle
do you dare to be happy?
所以 這是 我 走進 身心靈 領域 之後 我 很 仔細 去 思考 的
so|this is|I|walked into|body mind and spirit|realm|after|I|very|carefully|to|think|past action particle
So this is what I have thought about very carefully after I entered the realm of body, mind, and spirit.
然後 我 把 所有 的 問題
then|I|(particle indicating the disposal of an object)|all|possessive particle|questions
And then I put all the questions.
碰到 任何 的 問題 我 都 覺得 就是 因為 我 沒 爸爸
encounter|any|possessive particle|problem|I|all|feel|just|because|I|no|dad
Whenever I encounter any problems, I feel it's because I don't have a dad.
我 如果 有 爸爸 ,今天 就 不 一樣
I|if|have|dad|today|then|not|the same
If I had a dad, today would be different.
因此 我 沒有 自信
therefore|I|do not have|confidence
Therefore, I lack confidence.
我 把 所有 的 問題 都 歸咎 在 我 沒有 爸爸 上面
I|(verb particle)|all|possessive particle|questions|all|blame|on|I|do not have|father|above
I blame all my problems on not having a dad.
一直 到 我 結了婚 之後
always|until|I|got married|after
Until after I got married.
我 的 第一段 婚姻 非常 ...
I|possessive particle|first|marriage|very
My first marriage was very ...
我 現在 回過頭來 想想看 ,真的 很 汗顏
I|now|turn back|think about it|really|very|embarrassed
Now that I look back, I really feel embarrassed.
你 想 兩個 來自 單親家庭 的 孩子
you|want|two|from|single-parent family|possessive particle|children
You have two children from single-parent families.
渴望 幸福美滿 的 日子
desire|happy and fulfilling|possessive particle|days
They long for a happy and fulfilling life.
他們 怎麼 創造 出 幸福美滿 的 日子 呢 ?
they|how|create|out|happy and fulfilling|possessive particle|life|question particle
How can they create a happy and fulfilling life?
他們 沒有 榜樣 啊 !
they|do not have|role model|ah
They have no role models!
除非 你 覺醒 , 除非 你 知道 問題 在 哪裡
Unless you awaken, unless you know where the problem lies.
除非 你 開始 自省 否則 你 永遠 不 可能 走出
unless|you|start|self-reflection|otherwise|you|forever|not|possible|walk out of
Unless you start self-reflecting, you will never be able to walk out.
一個 幸福 的 康莊大道
a|happy|possessive particle|broad avenue
A happy broad road.
為 什麼 ?不 只 我們 的 父母親 不是 我們 的 榜樣
why|what|not|only|we|possessive particle|parents|are not|we|possessive particle|role models
Why? Not only are our parents not our role models.
我們 再 左顧右盼
we|again|look around
We look around again.
我們 再 看一看 旁邊 榜樣 也 很少
we|again|take a look|next to|role model|also|very few
We take another look, and there are very few examples nearby.
有錢 人家 的 小孩 可能 面對 父母親 的 爭執 的 問題 更 多
wealthy|other people|possessive particle|children|may|face|parents|possessive particle|conflict|possessive particle|problems|more|many
Wealthy families' children may face more issues with their parents' conflicts.
因為 金錢 又 是 另外 一個 家庭 裡面 很 有 可能 製造 的 問題
because|money|again|is|another|one|family|inside|very|has|likely|to create|(possessive particle)|problem
Because money is another problem that is very likely to arise within a family.
所以 當 我 自己 走 在 婚姻 的 道路 上 的 時候
so|when|I|myself|walk|on|marriage|possessive particle|road|on|possessive particle|time
So when I walk on the path of marriage myself,
我 才 看見 原來 我 在 那個 冰山 的 底層
I|just|saw|originally|I|at|that|iceberg|possessive particle|bottom layer
I just realized that I am at the bottom of that iceberg.
有 多 大 一部份 的 我 是 我 不 認識 的
have|how much|big|a part|possessive particle|I|am|I|not|recognize|possessive particle
A large part of me is something I do not recognize.
當我 發起 怒來 的 時候 我 講起 那個 話 真的 很 難聽
when I|got angry|anger|possessive particle|time|I|talked about|that|comment|really|very|unpleasant
When I get angry, the things I say are really harsh.
但是 那 時候 我 認為 我 是 來自 正義 , 我 是 對 的
But at that moment, I believed I was coming from a place of justice, that I was right.
所以 那個 對 的 的 態度 把 我 帶 往
So that attitude of being right led me to...
我 必須 要 開始 去 思考
I|must|need|start|to|think
I must start to think
到底 什麼 是 對
after all|what|is|right
What is right after all
後來 我 從 一個 搖搖晃晃 的 婚姻
later|I|from|a|shaky|possessive particle|marriage
Later, I came from a shaky marriage
我 離開 了 婚姻
I|left|past tense marker|marriage
I left the marriage
我 回到 自己 開始 看看 問題 到底 出 在 哪裡
I|return to|myself|start|to look at|problem|exactly|come|at|where
I returned to myself and began to see where the problem really was
我 開始 學會 愛 自己
I|start|learn to|love|myself
I started to learn to love myself.
什麼 叫 愛 自己 ?
what|means|love|oneself
What does it mean to love oneself?
剛 開始 的 時候 並不 容易
just|started|possessive particle|time|not|easy
At the beginning, it wasn't easy.
但是 我 有 一個 很 好 的 老師
but|I|have|a|very|good|possessive particle|teacher
But I have a very good teacher.
就是 我 的 孩子
it is|I|possessive particle|child
It's my child.
我 想 很多 做 媽媽 爸爸 的 人 都 知道
I|want|many|to be|mom|dad|possessive particle|people|all|know
I think many people who become mothers and fathers know
愛 自己 怎麼 愛 ? 不 懂
How to love oneself? I don't understand.
但是 後來 有 一天 我 在 一個 思考 的 情況 之下
but|later|there is|one day|I|in|a|thinking|possessive particle|situation|under
But one day, I was in a state of contemplation.
那 時候 面對 婚姻 自己 不 知道 如何 經營 下去
that|time|facing|marriage|myself|not|knew|how|manage|continue
At that time, facing marriage, I didn't know how to manage it.
但是 我 只有 一個 想法 , 我 的 想法 是
but|I|only|one|idea|||idea|is
But I only had one thought, my thought was
如果 今天 碰到 這樣 狀況 的 人 是 我 的 孩子
if|today|encounters|such|situation|possessive particle|person|is|I|possessive particle|child
If the person encountering this situation today is my child.
那 我 應該 怎麼 做 ?
then|I|should|how|do
Then what should I do?
與其 我 講給 他 聽 道理
rather than|I|explain to|him|understand|reason
Rather than explaining the reasoning to him,
倒不如 我 做給 他 看
might as well|I|do for|him|to see
it would be better for me to show him.
所以 從 那個 時候 開始 我 才 開始 慢慢 懂得 說
so|from|that|time|started|I|only|started|slowly|understood|speaking
So from that time on, I slowly began to understand how to speak.
怎麼樣 因為 我 愛 孩子 而 轉過 頭來 愛我 自己
how about|because|I|love|child|and|turned|head|love me|myself
How is it that I turned around to love myself because I love my children?
愛 自己
love|oneself
Love yourself.
這是 我 公公 婆婆
this is|my|father-in-law|mother-in-law
This is my father-in-law and mother-in-law.
他們 在 婚姻 裡 72 年 非常 恩愛
They|in|marriage|for|years|very|loving
They have been very loving in their marriage for 72 years.
所以 在 這裡面
so|in|this context
So within this.
從 我 後來 認識 我 現在 的 先生 之後
from|I|later|met|I|now|possessive particle|husband|after
Since I got to know my current husband later
從 他 跟 他 父母親 的 關係
from|he|with|he|parents|possessive particle|relationship
From his relationship with his parents
我 開始 瞭解 什麼 叫 愛 自己
I|start|understand|what|is called|love|myself
I began to understand what it means to love oneself
這是 我 先生
this is|my|husband
This is my husband
他 是 我 所 看過 全世界 最愛 自己 的 人
he|is|I|past action marker|have seen|the whole world|most loving|himself|possessive particle|person
He is the most self-loving person I have ever seen in the world
為 什麼 ?
why|what
Why?
他 的 體重 從 當兵 到 現在 65 歲 沒有 增加 過
he|possessive particle|weight|from|enlisting|until|now|years old|has not|increased|ever
His weight has not increased from when he was a soldier to now at 65 years old.
來 ,起立 ,讓 我們 大家 看一看
come|stand up|let|us|everyone|take a look
Come on, stand up, let us all take a look.
他 每天 運動 而且 他 吃 東西
He|every day|exercises|and|He|eats|food
He exercises every day and he is very careful about what he eats.
選擇 的 很 仔細
choice|possessive particle|very|careful
He is very selective.
一點點 不 健康 的 東西 他 都 不吃
a little bit|not|healthy|possessive particle|food|he|all|does not eat
He doesn't eat even a little bit of unhealthy food.
為 什麼 ?因為 他 很 愛 他 的 父母親
why|what|because|he|very|loves|his|possessive particle|parents
Why? Because he loves his parents very much.
他 知道 身體髮膚 受 之 父母
He|knows|body and skin|received|from|parents
He knows that his body and skin are given by his parents.
只有 一個 真的 愛 父母親 真的 敬畏 父母親 的 時候
only|one|truly|love|parents|truly|respect|parents|possessive particle|time
Only when one truly loves and respects their parents,
知道 他們 一生 的 辛苦
know|they|whole life|possessive particle|hardships
do they understand the hardships their parents have faced in their lives.
知道 他們 一生 的 辛勞
know|they|whole life|possessive particle|hard work
Knowing their lifelong hard work
知道 多麼 不 容易 把 生命 傳給 了 我們
know|how|not|easy|particle indicating the disposal of an object|life|pass on|past tense marker|us
Knowing how difficult it was to pass life on to us
所以 他 很 珍惜 父母親 給 他 的 生命
so|he|very|cherishes|parents|give|him|possessive particle|life
So he cherishes the life given to him by his parents
所以 從 他 身上 我 開始 學會 愛 自己
so|from|he|on|I|started|to learn|to love|myself
Thus, from him, I began to learn to love myself
然後 在 親密關係 當中
then|in|intimate relationship|among
And then in intimate relationships
我們 兩個 也 放下 了 輸贏
we|two|also|let go of|past tense marker|win or lose
Both of us have also let go of winning and losing.
我 每次 有 爭執 的 時候
I|every time|have|argument|possessive particle|time
Every time I have a dispute,
我 就 說好 ,算 你 贏好 了
I|then|agreed|count|you|win|past tense marker
I just say, fine, let's say you win.
他 就 閉嘴 了
he|then|shut up|past tense marker
Then he shuts up.
這 一招 很 好用
this|move|very|useful
This trick works very well.
因為 我 深深 瞭解 我 不想 爭 輸贏
because|I|deeply|understand|I|do not want|to compete|win or lose
Because I deeply understand that I do not want to compete for victory or defeat.
我 想要 和平
I|want|peace
I want peace.
所以 在 我們 的 互動 當中
so|in|we|possessive particle|interaction|among
So in our interactions,
我們 彼此 也 學習 和平 的 重要
we|each other|also|learn|peace|possessive particle|importance
we also learn the importance of peace with each other.
在 我們 之間 的 和平 裡
in|we|between|possessive particle|peace|inside
In the peace between us.
創造 了 兩個 快樂 幸福 的 孩子
created|past tense marker|two|happy|happy|possessive particle|children
Created two happy and joyful children.
來 ,可以 請 你們 站 起來 嗎 ?
come|can|please|you (plural)|stand|up|question particle
Come on, can you please stand up?
我 真以 你們 為傲
I|truly take|you all|pride in
I am truly proud of you.
上面 這句 話 也 就是 為 什麼 我 一定 要 愛 我 自己
above|this sentence|words|also|is just|for|why|I|definitely|must|love|me|myself
The above statement is also why I must love myself.
一個 不 快樂 的 母親 是 養不出 快樂 的 孩子 來 的
a|not|happy|possessive particle|mother|is|cannot raise|happy|possessive particle|child|come|possessive particle
An unhappy mother cannot raise happy children.
不可能 ,他們 需要 榜樣
impossible|they|need|role model
It's impossible, they need role models.
他們 需要 知道 什麼 叫 快樂
They|need|to know|what|is called|happiness
They need to know what happiness is.
不是 賺錢 ,看 數字 就 可以 快樂
not|making money|looking|numbers|then|can|happy
It's not about making money; just looking at numbers doesn't bring happiness.
他 真的 需要 一個 看到 榜樣 ,快快樂樂 的 人
he|really|needs|a|seeing|role model|happily|possessive particle|person
He really needs to see a role model, someone who is happy.
這 世界 上 有錢人 很多 但是 幸福快樂 的 人 實在 是 太 少 了
this|world|on|rich people|many|but|happy|possessive particle|people|really|are|too|few|past tense marker
There are many wealthy people in this world, but truly happy people are really too few.
各位 今天 能夠 在 這裡
everyone|today|can|at|here
Everyone, today we are able to be here.
我們 都 是 pioneer 先驅
we|all|are|pioneer|forerunners
We are all pioneers.
你們 如果 不是 pioneer 先驅 你 不 會 來
you all|if|are not|pioneer|forerunner|you|not|would|come
If you are not a pioneer, you wouldn't be here.
你 必須 要 讓 自己 快樂 起來
you|must|to|make|yourself|happy|up
You must make yourself happy.
只有 快樂 的 人才 能 創造 快樂 的 世界
only|happy|possessive particle|people|can|create|happy|possessive particle|world
Only happy people can create a happy world.
不 快樂 的 人 只會 創造 不 快樂 的 世界
not|happy|possessive particle|person|only will|create|not|happy|possessive particle|world
Unhappy people can only create an unhappy world.
這是 我 母親 最後 在 病床 上 一個 禮拜 的 時間
this is|my|mother|last|in|hospital bed|on|one|week|possessive particle|time
This was the last week my mother spent on her sickbed.
我 母親 後來 癌症 過世
I|mother|later|cancer|passed away
My mother later passed away from cancer.
我 母親 最後 的 時候 ,她 讓 我 看到
I|mother|last|possessive particle|moment|she|let|me|see
In her final moments, she let me see.
媽媽 告訴 你 , 你 要 把 自己 照顧 好
Mom tells you, you need to take good care of yourself.
我 答應 她
I|promised|her
I promised her.
我 說 我會 把 你 全世界 最愛 的 女兒 照顧 好
I|say|I will|(a particle indicating the disposal of an object)|you|the whole world|most beloved|possessive particle|daughter|take care of|well
I said I would take good care of the daughter you love the most in the world.
所以 我 沒有 其他 的 選擇
so|I|have not|other|possessive particle|choice
So I had no other choice.
我 只有 好好 愛 自己
I|only|properly|love|myself
I can only love myself well.
當我 母親
when I|mother
When I was a mother.
為什麼 我 會 說 感恩 是 一切 力量 的 來源
why|I|can|say|gratitude|is|all|strength|possessive particle|source
Why I say that gratitude is the source of all strength.
我 母親 在 最後 要 往生 之前
I|mother|at|last|want|passing away|before
My mother, before she passed away,
她 打電話 給 所有 她 心裡面 她 最愛 的 朋友
She|made a call|to|all|she|in her heart|she|most beloved|possessive particle|friend
called all her dearest friends in her heart.
告訴 他們 謝謝 你 ,我 愛 你 讓 我 這 一生 過得 精彩
tell|them|thank|you|I|love|you|let|me|this|lifetime|live|wonderfully
She told them, 'Thank you, I love you, for making my life wonderful.'
這是 我 母親 過世 之後 我 畫 的 一幅 畫
this is|my|mother|passed away|after|I|painted|possessive particle|a|painting
This is a painting I created after my mother passed away.
我 經常 在 繪畫 當中 走入 母親 的 世界
I|often|in|painting|among|walk into|mother|possessive particle|world
I often enter my mother's world through painting.
這 就是 盡心
this|is|wholeheartedness
This is what it means to be devoted.
在 那個 盡心 的 世界 裡面 沒有 距離
in|that|devoted|possessive particle|world|inside|there is no|distance
In that devoted world, there is no distance.
媽媽 跟 我 永遠 都 在 一塊 即使 到 現在
mom|with|I|forever|all|be|together|even if|until|now
Mom and I are always together, even until now.
我 都 可以 感覺 到 來自 她 的 指示
I|all|can|feel|to|from|her|possessive particle|instructions
I can still feel her guidance.
我 愛賴佩霞 ,走 了 30 多 年 自我 成長 的 道路
I|love Lai Peixia|walked|past tense marker|more than|years|self|growth|possessive particle|road
I love Lai Peixia, and I have walked the path of self-growth for more than 30 years.
那 你 呢 ?我 當然 希望 你 也 很 愛 我
then|you|question particle|I|of course|hope|you|also|very|love|me
What about you? Of course, I hope you love me too.
但是 重點 不在 這裡
but|point|is not|here
But that's not the point.
重點 是 我 希望 你們 也 可以 走 到 回家 的 道路
the point|is|I|hope|you (plural)|also|can|walk|to|home|possessive particle|road
The point is that I hope you can also find your way back home.
也許 你 的 路 走 起來 比較 辛苦
maybe|you|possessive particle|road|walk|in terms of|relatively|difficult
Maybe your path is harder to walk.
但是 你 沒有 別的 道路
but|you|have not|other|road
But you have no other road.
只有 當 我們 真的 能夠 跟 父母 祥和 ,和平 的 時候
only|when|we|truly|are able to|with|parents|peacefully|harmoniously|possessive particle|time
Only when we can truly be harmonious and peaceful with our parents.
你 才 有 可能 真正 的 喜歡 自己
you|only|have|possibility|truly|(possessive particle)|like|yourself
Can you truly like yourself.
沒有 一個 人 會 喜歡 不 敬重 自己 父母親 的 人
no|one|person|will|like|not|respect|own|parents|possessive particle|person
No one will like a person who does not respect their parents.
不管 你 的 父母親 是 販夫走卒
no matter|you|possessive particle|parents|are|commoners
No matter what your parents are like.
甚至 你 有 可能 是 小 三生 的 甚至 你 有 可能 是 私生子
even|you|have|possibility|are|little|San Sheng|possessive particle|even|you|have|possibility|are|illegitimate child
You might even be a mistress's child, or you might even be an illegitimate child.
甚至 你 有 可能 父母親 還在 坐牢 呢
even|you|have|possibly|parents|still in|prison|question particle
You might even have parents who are still in prison.
但是 你 沒有 其他 的 選擇
but|you|have not|other|possessive particle|choice
But you have no other choice.
你 只有 回去 ,謝謝 他們 還給 他們 一個 公道
you|only|go back|thank|they|gave back|them|one|fair treatment
You can only go back, thank them, and give them a fair deal.
那個 公道 是 什麼 ?
that|fairness|is|what
What is that fair deal?
因為 我 賴佩霞 今天 可以 站 在 這裡
because|I|Lai Peixia|today|can|stand|at|here
Because I, Lai Peixia, can stand here today.
有 三個 元素
have|three|elements
There are three elements.
一個 我 爸爸 , 一個 我 媽媽
One is my dad, one is my mom.
還有 老天爺 的 成全
and also|God|possessive particle|fulfillment
And there is also the blessing of heaven.
當我 開始 喜歡 了 自己 之後
when I|started|liking|past tense marker|myself|after
When I started to like myself.
我 都 喜歡 了 這三大 元素
I|all|like|past tense marker|these three major|elements
I like these three major elements.
所以 賴佩霞 在 這裡 祝福 各位
so|Lai Peixia|at|here|bless|everyone
So Lai Peixia wishes everyone here.
早點 回家 ,愛 自己
earlier|go home|love|yourself
Go home early, love yourself.
謝謝
thank you
Thank you.
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=6.2 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=6.27
en:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=437 err=0.00%) translation(all=364 err=0.00%) cwt(all=2780 err=3.81%)