重点 大学 博士 移民 加拿大 做 蓝领 ,也 不 回国 当 教授 !(2)
key|university|doctorate|immigrant|Canada|work as|blue-collar|also|not|return to the country|become|professor
Key universities' PhD graduates immigrate to Canada to do blue-collar jobs, and they don't return to their home country to become professors! (2)
所以 我 会 帮 她 把关 很多 东西
so|I|will|help|her|guard|many|things
所以我会帮她把关很多东西
So I will help her oversee many things.
另一方面 随着 投资 房 多 起来
on the other hand|with as|investment|housing house|more many|start to begin to
另一方面 随着投资房多起来
On the other hand, as investments in real estate increase.
各种 事 各种 事多 的 时候
various|things|various|many things|attributive marker|time
各种事 各种事多的时候
When there are various matters and many things happening.
我 就 变成 了 帮 她 解决 各种 问题
I|just|became|past tense marker|help|her|solve|various|problems
我就变成了帮她解决各种问题
I have become the one to help her solve various problems.
不管 是 房子 方面 的 管理 也好
no matter|is|house|aspect|attributive marker|management|or not
不管是房子方面的管理也好
Whether it's the management of the house or not
房子 方面 的 维修 维护 也好
house|aspect|attributive marker|repair|maintenance|or good
房子方面的维修维护也好
Whether it's the repair and maintenance of the house or not
等等 以及 机械 这些 方面 是 渐渐 地
etc|and|machinery|these|aspects|is|gradually|adverbial marker
等等以及机械 这些方面是渐渐地
And so on, as well as aspects related to machinery, are gradually
我 的 工作量 也 多 起来 了
I|attributive marker|workload|also|many|start to|emphasis marker
我的工作量也多起来了
My workload has also increased
然后 另一边 的 学术 方面 慢慢 的 不见 起色
then|on the other hand|attributive marker|academic|aspect|slowly|attributive marker|not see|improvement
然后另一边的学术方面 慢慢的不见起色
And on the other hand, the academic side is slowly showing no improvement
这个 不是 说 怪 她 只是 说 我 个人
this|is not|say|blame|she|just|say|I|personal
这个不是说怪她 只是说我个人
This is not to say that I blame her, it's just my personal opinion.
其实 对 她 这个 房子 方面
actually|regarding|her|this|house|aspect
其实对她这个房子方面
Actually, regarding her and this house,
这方面 的 事 也 不 反感
this aspect|attributive marker|things|also|not|dislike
这方面的事也不反感
I don't have any aversion to this matter.
也 是 有 一点点 兴趣 在
also|is|have|a little|interest|in
也是有一点点兴趣在
I also have a little bit of interest in it.
所以 才 会 去 愿意 做
so|only|will|go|willing|do
所以才会去愿意做
That's why I am willing to do it.
因为 这个 时间 确实 有 那么 有 那么 一段时间
because|this|time|indeed|have|so|have|so|a period of time
因为这个时间确实 有那么有那么一段时间
Because this time indeed has been quite a while.
可以 简单 讲 一年 左右 可能 比较 模糊 了
can|simply|talk|one year|around|possibly|relatively|vague|emphasis marker
可以简单讲一年左右 可能比较模糊了
It can be simply said that it's about a year, which might be a bit vague.
所以 慢慢 的 其实 我们 俩 一直 是 很 忙
so|slowly|attributive marker|actually|we|both|always|are|very|busy
所以慢慢的 其实我们俩一直是很忙
So slowly, actually, the two of us have always been very busy.
但是 她 的 忙 是 全职 全身心 的
but|she|attributive marker|work|is|full-time|wholeheartedly|attributive marker
但是她的忙是全职 全身心的
But her busyness is full-time and wholehearted.
地产 经纪 方面 我 除了 学识 学术 方面
地产经纪方面 我除了学识学术方面
In terms of real estate brokerage, apart from knowledge and academic aspects.
收鱼 收网 再 放网 这样 感觉
catch fish|pull in the net|again|set the net|this way|feel
收鱼收网再放网 这样感觉
Catch fish, pull the net, then put the net back, this feels.
不是 那么 半吊子 的 感觉
not|so|half-hearted|attributive marker|feeling
不是那么 半吊子的感觉
It doesn't feel so half-hearted.
一直 在 那 吊着 又 没有 出 太多 的 成果
always|at|that|hanging|again|not have|produce|too much|attributive marker|results
一直在那吊着 又没有出太多的成果
It's like hanging there all the time without achieving much.
然后 这边 房子 上面 的 事 又 这么 忙
then|here|house|on top|attributive marker|things|again|so|busy
然后这边房子上面的事又这么忙
And then there's so much going on with the house over here.
所以 我 感觉 我 有点 不 对
so|I|feel|I|a bit|not|right
所以我感觉 我有点不对
So I feel like something is a bit off.
因为 要是 要 做事 就 得 把 做好 一件 事 要不 干嘛
because|if|need|work|then|have to|to|do well|one|thing|otherwise|do what
因为要是要做事就得把做好一件事 要不干嘛
Because if you want to do something, you have to do it well, otherwise why do it at all?
她 我 老婆 劝 我 也 挺 多 的
she|me|wife|advise|me|also|quite|a lot|attributive marker
她 我老婆劝我也挺多的
My wife advises me quite a lot too.
你 既然 对 这方面 的 能力 也好
you|since|regarding|this aspect|attributive marker|ability|is also good
你既然对这方面的能力也好
Since you have good abilities in this area.
我 动作 能力 比较 强
I|action|ability|relatively|strong
我动作能力比较强
I have relatively strong physical abilities.
能力 也 够 然后 兴趣 也 有
ability|also|enough|then|interest|also|have
能力也够 然后兴趣也有
My abilities are sufficient, and I also have interest.
何不 咱俩 合伙 一起 弄
why not|we two|partner|together|do
何不咱俩合伙一起弄
Why don't we partner up and do it together?
和 我 一起 弄 我 发展 我 这边
and|I|together|do|my|develop|my|here
和我一起弄 我发展我这边
Do it with me, I will develop it on my side.
房子 方面 的 一个 房子 方面
house|aspect|attributive marker|one|house|aspect
房子方面的一个 房子方面
It's about a house, in terms of a house.
她 做 经纪 我们 俩 珠联璧合
she|is|agent|we|two|a perfect match
她做经纪 我们俩珠联璧合
She acts as an agent, and the two of us are a perfect match.
把 这个 事 给 做 得 更好 对 劝 了 我 好久
emphasis marker|this|thing|to|do|degree marker|better|to|persuade|past tense marker|me|a long time
把这个事给做得更好 对 劝了我好久
Let's do this better; she has persuaded me for a long time.
不仅仅 她 劝 也 找 了 好多 朋友 来 劝 我
not only|she|persuade|also|find|past tense marker|many|friends|to|persuade|me
不仅仅她劝 也找了好多朋友来劝我
Not only did she persuade me, but she also found many friends to persuade me.
所以 确实 花 了 很多 时间
so|indeed|spend|past tense marker|a lot of|time
所以确实花了很多时间
So it really took a lot of time.
所以 我 就 改变 一下 算了
so|I|just|change|a bit|forget it
所以我就改变一下 算了
So I might as well change a bit.
反正 在 加拿大 混 不混 学术 圈 无所谓
anyway|in|Canada|mix|not mix|academic|circle|it doesn't matter
反正在加拿大 混不混学术圈无所谓
Anyway, it doesn't matter whether I mix in the academic circle in Canada.
而且 在 加拿 大 混 学术 圈 的 收入
moreover|in|Canada|large|mix|academic|circle|attributive marker|income
而且在加拿大混学术圈的收入
Moreover, the income from mixing in the academic circle in Canada.
也 未必 有 一些 蓝领 或者 或者 投资人 那些 高
||||blue-collar workers|||||
也未必有一些蓝领 或者或者投资人那些高
There may not necessarily be some blue-collar workers or investors who are high.
所以 后来 改变 了 对
so|later|change|past tense marker|towards
所以后来改变了 对
So later, it changed to.
你们 flipping (旧房 翻新 )有没有 说 投资 的 时候 失败 了
you|翻新|old house|renovate|have|say|investment|attributive marker|time|fail|past tense marker
你们flipping(旧房翻新)有没有说 投资的时候失败了
Did you guys have any failures when investing in flipping (renovating old houses)?
选 了 一个 房子 结果 flipping( 旧房 翻新 ) 完 没有 赚 到 钱 有没有 这个 时候
选了一个房子结果flipping(旧房翻新)完没有赚到钱 有没有这个时候
Did you choose a house and end up not making money after flipping (renovating) it?
还是 每 一个 都 肯定 能 赚 到
still|every|one|all|definitely|can|earn|to
还是每一个都肯定能赚到
Or is it that every one of them can definitely make a profit?
还是 那句话 得益于 哈法 这 近几年 的 市场
still|that saying|benefited from|Haifa|this|in recent years|attributive marker|market
还是那句话 得益于哈法这近几年的市场
Still the same saying, benefited from the market in Haifa in recent years.
换 做 如果 是 可能 现在 开始
change|do|if|is|possible|now|start
换做如果是 可能现在开始
If it were to change, it might start now.
如果 再 flipping (旧房 翻新 )可能 会 有 亏损
if|again|flipping|old house|renovation|possibly|will|have|losses
如果再flipping(旧房翻新) 可能会有亏损
If flipping (renovating old houses) happens again, there might be losses.
是因为 之前 这个 市场 连 flipping (旧房 翻新 )
it is because|before|this|market|even|flipping|old house|renovation
是因为之前这个市场连flipping(旧房翻新)
It's because previously in this market, even flipping (renovating old houses)...
再 破烂 的 房子 都 有人 抢
even|shabby|attributive marker|house|all|someone|fight for
再破烂的房子都有人抢
Even the most dilapidated houses had people fighting over them.
也 有 当 抢 的 人 都 是 那些 专门 搞 这些 flipping (旧房 翻新 )
also|have|when|抢夺抢购|attributive marker|people|all|are|those|specifically|do|these|翻新|old house|renovation
也有当抢的人都是那些专门搞这些flipping(旧房翻新)
There are also people who specialize in flipping (renovating old houses).
找 装修 的 人 去 抢 还 抢 不到 的 大 有 在
find|decoration|attributive marker|person|to|grab|still|grab|cannot find|attributive marker|big|have|at
找装修的人去抢 还抢不到的大有在
There are many who are looking for renovations but still can't get them.
所以 可见 那个 是 时候 市场 很 火
so|it can be seen|that|is|time|market|very|hot
所以可见那个是时候市场很火
So it can be seen that the market was very hot at that time.
flipping( 旧房 翻新 ) 完 之后 翻新 卖掉
||||||sell
flipping(旧房翻新)完之后翻新卖掉
After flipping (renovating old houses), they sell them.
大多数 都 是 挣钱 的
most|all|are|make money|attributive marker
大多数都是挣钱的
Most of them are making money.
而且 真的 其实 我们 弄 的 还 不算 特别
moreover|really|actually|we|do|attributive marker|still|not considered|special
而且真的 其实我们弄的还不算特别
And really, actually, what we did is not considered particularly special.
还 铺 的 不算 特别 开 还 没有 太多 的 成绩
still|lay set up|attributive marker|not count as|particularly|open|still|not have|too much|attributive marker|achievements
还铺的不算特别开 还没有太多的成绩
Also, the layout is not particularly open, and there aren't too many achievements yet.
有些 我们 知道 以后 华人 的 一些 朋友
some|we|know|after|Chinese people|attributive marker|some|friends
有些我们知道以后 华人的一些朋友
Some of our friends among the Chinese community will know in the future.
搞 得 特别 大 的 真的 所有 都 早已 把 自己
do|emphasis marker|especially|big|attributive marker|really|all|all|already|emphasis marker|oneself
搞得特别大的 真的 所有都早已把自己
Those who have made it really big have already established themselves.
说实话 那些 朋友 自己 开 的 兰博基尼
to be honest|those|friends|themselves|drive|attributive marker|Lamborghini
说实话 那些朋友自己开的兰博基尼
To be honest, those friends drive their own Lamborghinis.
都 是 自己 挣 出来 的
all|is|oneself|earn|out|attributive marker
都是自己挣出来的
All earned by oneself.
就是 靠 flipping (旧房 翻新 )这些 钱 挣 出来 的
just|rely on|翻新|old house|renovate|these|money|earn|out|attributive marker
就是靠flipping(旧房翻新)这些钱挣出来的
It is indeed earned through flipping (renovating old houses).
对 那 这 是 个 例 也 可以 做 参考 向 人家 学习
correct|that|this|is|a|example|also|can|do|reference|towards|others|learn
对 那这是个例 也可以做参考向人家学习
So this is an example that can also be used as a reference to learn from others.
就是 flipping (旧房 翻新 )前 几年 确实 不仅 是 中国人
just|翻新 (fān xīn)|old house|renovate|before|several years|indeed|not only|is|Chinese people
就是flipping(旧房翻新)前几年确实不仅是中国人
Indeed, in the early years of flipping (renovating old houses), it was not just Chinese people.
让 老外 做 的 更 多 的 西人 对 西人 做 的 更 多
let|foreigner|do|attributive marker|more|many|attributive marker|Westerners|towards|Westerners|do|attributive marker|more|many
让老外做的更多的西人 对 西人做的更多
More Westerners were doing it, and more Westerners were doing it for other Westerners.
他们 的 利润 其实 更大 之后 flipping (旧房 翻新 )不好 说
they|attributive marker|profit|actually|bigger|after|翻新|old house|renovate|not easy|to say
他们的利润其实更大 之后flipping(旧房翻新)不好说
Their profits are actually greater, but it's hard to say about flipping (renovating old houses).
我 不 知道 对 你 因为 在 咱们 中国 传统 思想 里
I|not|know|about|you|because|in|our|China|traditional|thought|in
我不知道 对你 因为在咱们中国传统思想里
I don't know about you because in our traditional Chinese thinking.
你 比如说 拿 我 自己 来 做 一个 例子
you|for example|take|I|myself|to|make|one|example
你比如说拿我自己来做一个例子
For example, let me take myself as an example.
我 也 是 搞 研究 出身 的
I|also|am|do|research|background|attributive marker
我也是搞研究出身的
I also come from a research background.
当 我 不 做 我 研究 相关 的 工作 的 时候
when|I|not|do|my|research|related|attributive marker|work|attributive marker|time
当我不做我研究相关的工作的时候
When I am not doing work related to my research.
我 母亲 或者说 中国 的 传统 思想
I|mother|or rather|China|attributive marker|traditional|thought
我母亲 或者说中国的传统思想
My mother, or rather, traditional Chinese thought.
因为 我 母亲 就 代表 中国 传统 思想
because|I|mother|just|represent|China|traditional|thought
因为我母亲就代表中国传统思想
Because my mother represents traditional Chinese thought.
怎么 就 你 搞 了 七八年 八九年 的 东西 就 放弃 了
how|then|you|do|past tense marker|seven to eight years|eight to nine years|attributive marker|things|just|give up|emphasis marker
怎么就你搞了七八年 八九年的东西就放弃了
How can you give up something you've worked on for seven or eight years?
搞 一个 自己 完全 不 相关 的 东西
do|one|oneself|completely|not|related|attributive marker|thing
搞一个自己完全不相关的东西
To pursue something completely unrelated.
用 他们 传统 思想 的话 来说
using|their|traditional|thought|words|to say
用他们传统思想的话来说
In their traditional thought.
这个 东西 起码 你 说 出去 好听
this|thing|at least|you|say|out|pleasant to hear
这个东西起码你说出去好听
This thing at least sounds nice when you say it.
给 人 感觉 对 不 对 比如 做 了 博士
give|people|feeling|right|not|correct|for example|become|past tense marker|doctor
给人感觉对不对 比如做了博士
It gives people a certain impression, right? For example, having a PhD.
或者 说 你 去 大学 教书 了 去 政府 工作 了
or|say|you|go|university|teach|past tense marker|go|government|work|past tense marker
或者说你去大学教书了 去政府工作了
Or saying you went to university to teach or worked in the government.
突然 你 去 比如说 像 我 突然 来 拍 视频 了
suddenly|you|go|for example|like|me|suddenly|come|shoot|video|emphasis marker
突然你去 比如说像我突然来拍视频了
Suddenly, you go, for example, like me, suddenly start making videos.
像 你 突然 去 做 地产 了
like|you|suddenly|go|do|real estate|emphasis marker
像你突然去做地产了
Like you suddenly go into real estate.
你 当时 有 没 有 受 这种 传统 思想 影响
you|at that time|have|not|have|be influenced by|this kind of|traditional|thought|influence
你当时有没有受这种传统思想影响
At that time, were you influenced by this traditional thinking?
家人 方面 肯定 有 的 了
family members|aspect|definitely|have|attributive marker|emphasis marker
家人方面 肯定有的了
There must have been some influence from my family.
但是 我家 人 所有 的 决定
but|my family|people|all|attributive marker|decisions
但是我家人所有的决定
However, all the decisions in my family,
其实 从小到大 很多 决定 我 都 自己 做
actually|from childhood to adulthood|many|decisions|I|all|myself|make
其实从小到大 很多决定我都自己做
actually, from childhood to now, many decisions I made myself.
他们 都 是 尊重 我 做 决定
they|all|are|respect|me|make|decisions
他们都是尊重我做决定
They all respected my decisions.
然后 我 也 比较 是 比较 能 有 想法 或者 怎样
then|I|also|relatively|am|more|able|have|ideas|or|how
然后我也比较是 比较能有想法或者怎样
Then I also tend to have ideas or something.
反正 因为 我 本身 也 靠不住 父母
anyway|because|I|itself|also|unreliable|parents
反正因为我本身也靠不住父母
Anyway, because I can't rely on my parents.
但 这 不是 说 怪 他
but|this|is not|to say|blame|him
但这不是说怪他
But that doesn't mean to blame them.
是 因为 就 不 打算 去 靠 父母 能 干嘛
is|because|just|not|plan|go|rely on|parents|can|do what
是因为就不打算去靠父母能干嘛
It's just that I don't plan to rely on my parents for anything.
然后 第二 就 自己 也 主观 比较 强
then|second|just|oneself|also|subjective|relatively|strong
然后第二 就自己也主观比较强
And secondly, I am also quite subjective.
自己 就 往 这 发展 那 发展 也好
oneself|just|towards|this|develop|that|develop|it's fine too
自己就往这发展那发展也好
It's good to develop in this way or that way by yourself.
所以 到 后来 也 是 当然 是 自己 做 决定 的
so|until|later|also|is|of course|is|oneself|make|decision|attributive marker
所以到后来也是 当然是自己做决定的
So in the end, it is of course your own decision.
父母 的话 从 我 妈 的话 里 讲 了
parents|words|from|my|mom|words|in|said|past tense marker
父母的话 从我妈的话里讲了
Speaking of my parents, I mentioned what my mom said.
明 面上 讲 她 说 肯定 你 做 决定 支持 你
clear|on the surface|say|she|said|definitely|you|make|decision|support|you
明面上讲她说 肯定你做决定支持你
On the surface, she said she definitely supports your decision.
反正 你 做 啥 决定 都 支持
anyway|you|do|what|decision|all|support
反正你做啥决定都支持
Anyway, she supports whatever decision you make.
但是 从 平时 的 语言 上 或者 平时 交流 上 讲 的
但是从平时的语言上或者平时交流上讲的
But in terms of everyday language or communication,
她 心里 也 不甘 我 知道 那 也 没 办法
she|in the heart|also|unwilling|I|know|that|also|no|way
她心里也不甘 我知道 那也没办法
I know she is also unwilling in her heart, but there is nothing I can do about it.
所以 压力 潜移默化 我 都 能 看到 眼里
so|pressure|subtly influence|I|all|can|see|in the eyes
所以压力潜移默化 我都能看到眼里
So the pressure subtly affects me, and I can see it in my eyes.
后来 都 这样 没 办法
later|all|like this|no|way
后来都这样 没办法
Later, it was all like this, and there was nothing I could do.
后面 过好 一点 就 再 回馈 他们
later|live well|a little|then|again|give back|them
后面过好一点就再回馈他们
If things get a little better later, I will give back to them.
你 觉得 压力 现在 还 在 不在
you|feel|pressure|now|still|at|not exist
你觉得压力现在还在不在
Do you think the pressure is still there now?
现在 都 有 一直 会 依然 在 对
now|all|have|always|will|still|at|to
现在都有一直会依然在 对
It has always been there and will still be there.
甚至 一方面 是 学术 方面
even|on one hand|is|academic|aspect
甚至一方面是学术方面
On one hand, it is related to academics.
另 一个 方面 跑 这么 远 离 国内 太 远 了
another|one|aspect|run|so|far|from|domestic|too|far|emphasis marker
另一个方面 跑这么远 离国内太远了
On the other hand, being so far away from home.
对 我 父母 来讲 也 是 对 他们 来说
to|me|parents|to speak|also|is|to|them|to say
对我父母来讲 也是对他们来说
For my parents, it is also a concern for them.
是 一个 这么 怕 这么 远 的 过来
is|one|so|afraid|so|far|attributive marker|come over
是一个这么怕 这么远的过来
It's such a long way to come here, and I'm so scared.
对 他们 也 是 一个 挑战 也好
to|them|also|is|one|challenge|it's okay
对他们也是一个挑战也好
It's also a challenge for them, which is good.
然后 在 这边 生活 完全 不 一样 的 生活
then|at|here|life|completely|not|the same|attributive marker|life
然后在这边生活 完全不一样的生活
Living here is completely different.
对 他们 也 是 一种 不 适应
to|them|also|is|one kind of|not|adapt
对他们也是一种不适应
It's also a kind of discomfort for them.
所以 他们 的 不 适应 就是 对 我 的 一定 的 压力
so|they|attributive marker|not|adapt|is|towards|me|attributive marker|certain|attributive marker|pressure
所以他们的不适应 就是对我的一定的压力
So their discomfort puts a certain amount of pressure on me.
对 各种 方面 他们 的 不 适应 或者 不 满意
towards|various|aspects|their|attributive marker|not|adapt|or|not|satisfied
对 各种方面他们的不适应或者不满意
Regarding their various aspects of maladjustment or dissatisfaction.
就是 对 我们 的 压力 对 我 选择 的 压力 对 不 对
just|to|us|attributive marker|pressure|to|me|choice|attributive marker|pressure|to|not|correct
就是对我们的压力 对我选择的压力 对不对
It's about the pressure on us, the pressure on my choices, whether it's right or not.
所以 这个 不会 消失 但 会 慢慢 的 淡化
so|this|will not|disappear|but|will|slowly|attributive marker|fade
所以这个不会消失 但会慢慢的淡化
So this won't disappear, but it will gradually fade.
你 是 那种 既然 我 选择 了 我 就 不会 回头
you|are|that kind of|since|I|choose|past tense marker|I|then|will not|turn back
你是那种既然我选择了 我就不会回头
You are the kind of person who, since I have made my choice, I will not turn back.
还是 当 你 面对 这些 压力 的 时候
still|when|you|face|these|pressure|attributive marker|time
还是当你面对这些压力的时候
Or when you face these pressures.
比如说 父母 的 压力 自己 心里 的 压力
for example|parents|attributive marker|pressure|oneself|in the heart|attributive marker|pressure
比如说父母的压力 自己心里的压力
For example, the pressure from parents and the pressure you feel inside.
你 还 会 有 一丝丝 考虑
you|still|will|have|a trace|consideration
你还会有一丝丝考虑
You might still have a little bit of consideration.
要 不要 回国 继续 发展 去
want|do not want|return to the country|continue|develop|go
要不要回国继续发展去
Whether to go back to the country to continue developing.
还是 或者说 继续 你 的 学术 的 东西
still|or rather|continue|your|attributive marker|academic|attributive marker|things
还是或者说 继续你的学术的东西
Or perhaps to continue with your academic pursuits.
这 没有 没法 做 肯定 没有 一丝丝 的
this|not have|no way|do|definitely|not have|a trace of|attributive marker
这没有没法做 肯定没有一丝丝的
This is impossible to do, definitely not a little bit of.
什么 一丝 想法 都 没有
what|a trace|thought|at all|have not
什么一丝想法都没有
Not a single thought.
决定 了 就 决定 当然 不会 是 这么 绝对
decide|emphasis marker|then|decision|of course|will not|be|this|absolute
决定了就决定 当然不会是这么绝对
Once a decision is made, it is made, of course it won't be that absolute.
是 会 有 动摇 但是 没 那么 没 那么 多 时间 去 动摇
|||waver|||||||||waver
是会有动摇 但是没那么没那么多时间去动摇
There will be doubts, but there isn't that much time to waver.
一个 在 这边 挺 忙 的
one|at|here|quite|busy|emphasis marker
一个在这边挺忙的
One is quite busy over here.
忙 着 哪 有 空 去 想 那些 事
busy|in the process of|where|have|free time|to go|think|those|things
忙着哪有空去想那些事
Busy with what, how is there time to think about those things?
其次 对 国内 越来越 陌生 了 都 陌生 了
secondly|towards|domestic|increasingly|unfamiliar|emphasis marker|all|unfamiliar|emphasis marker
其次对国内越来越陌生了 都陌生了
Secondly, I have become increasingly unfamiliar with the domestic situation.
然后 不太 愿意 可能 再 做 改变
then|not very|willing|possibly|again|do|change
然后不太愿意可能再做改变
Then, I might not be very willing to make changes.
太多 的 改变 了 回国 可能 确实 不会 适应
too many|attributive marker|changes|past tense marker|return to the country|may|indeed|will not|adapt
太多的改变了 回国可能确实不会适应
There have been too many changes, and I might really not adapt when I return home.
不大 适应 国内 的 所以 对 国内 越 陌生
not very|adapt|domestic|attributive marker|therefore|towards|domestic|more|unfamiliar
不大适应国内的 所以对国内越陌生
I am not very adapted to the domestic environment, so I feel more unfamiliar with it.
在 这里 也 就 越忙
at|here|also|just|busier
在这里也就越忙
Here, I am also getting busier.
所以 你 就 根本 这条 路 就 慢慢 的 拐 过去
so|you|just|at all|this|road|just|slowly|attributive marker|turn|past
所以你就根本这条路 就慢慢的拐过去
So you just slowly turn onto this road.
就 拐 不再 回来 了 肯定 是 这样
just|turn|no longer|come back|emphasis marker|definitely|is|this way
就拐不再回来了 肯定是这样
You definitely won't come back, that's for sure.
咱们 做 一个 大胆 的 假设
we|make|one|bold|attributive marker|hypothesis
咱们做一个大胆的假设
Let's make a bold assumption.
我 非常 喜欢 假设 比如说 现在 上海大学
I|very|like|suppose|for example|now|Shanghai University
我非常喜欢假设 比如说现在上海大学
I really like assumptions, for example, now Shanghai University.
你 来 的 大学 说 黄 博士
you|come|attributive marker|university|say|Huang|doctor
你来的大学说 黄博士
The university you came to, let's say Dr. Huang.
我们 现在 有 这样 一个 职位
we|now|have|such|one|position
我们现在有这样一个职位
We now have such a position.
我们 可以 给 你 因为 你 的 学术 的 造诣
we|can|give|you|because|you|attributive marker|academic|attributive marker|attainments
我们可以给你 因为你的学术的造诣
We can offer it to you because of your academic achievements.
我们 可以 给 你 一个 副教授 甚至 教授 级别
we|can|give|you|one|associate professor|even|professor|level
我们可以给你一个副教授甚至教授级别
We can offer you an associate professor or even a professor level.
你 愿 不 愿意 接受 这样 一个 教职 回国
you|willing|not|willing|accept|such|one|teaching position|return to the country
你愿不愿意接受这样一个教职回国
Are you willing to accept such a teaching position and return to the country?
到 现在 讲 应该 其实 可能 不大
until|now|speak|should|actually|possibly|not much
到现在讲 应该其实可能不大
As of now, it actually may not be very likely.
不 大会 立即 决定 做出 (决定 )要 回国
not|conference|immediately|decide|make|decision|need|return to the country
不大会立即决定做出(决定)要回国
The conference will not immediately decide to make a (decision) to return home.
给 我 的 这么 个 offer 或者 这样
give|me|attributive marker|such|classifier|offer|or|this way
给我的这么个 offer或者这样
This kind of offer to me or like this.
那 不 是 我 看不起
that|not|is|I|look down on
那 不是我看不起
That's not that I look down on it.
一 已经 很 你 说 让 我 现在 回答
one|already|very|you|say|let|me|now|answer
一 已经很 你说让我现在回答
You already said that I should answer now.
我 可能 不大 愿意 接受 了
I|might|not very|willing|accept|emphasis marker
我可能不大愿意接受了
I might not be very willing to accept it.
因为 出来 这么 多人
because|come out|so many|people
因为出来这么多人
Because so many people have come out.
我 接触 过 的 人 里面
I|come into contact with|past experience marker|attributive marker|person|among
我接触过的人里面
Among the people I have come into contact with,
有 好多 都 是 这里 身份 的 人 他们 为啥 出来
there is|many|all|are|here|identity|attributive marker|people|they|why|come out
有好多都是这里身份的人 他们为啥出来
many of them are people with identities here. Why did they come out?
其次 我 跟 国内 的 那些 师兄弟 们
secondly|I|with|domestic|attributive marker|those|senior and junior brothers|plural marker
其次 我跟国内的那些师兄弟们
Secondly, I have exchanges with those senior brothers and sisters in the country,
或者 谁 有 在 高校 留下 的 交流
or|who|has|in|universities|left|attributive marker|communication
或者谁有在高校留下的交流
or anyone who has stayed in universities.
日子 也 未必 当然 这个 不好 说
days|also|not necessarily|certainly|this|not good|to say
日子也未必 当然这个不好说
Days may not necessarily be bad.
有过 的 好 的 也 有 过 的 不好 的 各有各 的 好
have had|attributive marker|good|attributive marker|also|have|past experience marker|attributive marker|bad|attributive marker|each has its own|attributive marker|good
有过的好的也有过的不好的 各有各的好
There have been good times and there have been bad times, each has its own merits.
我 在 这 我 也 不 说 我 过 得 特别 差
I|at|this|I|also|not|say|I|live|degree marker|particularly|bad
我在这 我也不说我过得特别差
I am here, and I won't say that I am doing particularly poorly.
或者 不 开心 闷闷不乐
or|not|happy|gloomy
或者不开心 闷闷不乐
Or that I am unhappy and feeling down.
我 去 做 一个 决定 再 回去
I|go|make|one|decision|again|go back
我去做一个决定再回去
I will make a decision and then go back.
有 可能性 是 发展 不好 的
|possibility||||
有可能性是发展不好的
There is a possibility that the development is not good.
而且 这 条 学术 这 条 路
moreover|this|measure word for roads|academic|this|measure word for roads|road
而且这条学术这条路
Moreover, this academic path.
放下 的 很 难 再 回 拾起来
put down|attributive marker|very|difficult|again|return|pick up
放下的很难再回拾起来
It is very difficult to let go and pick it up again.
对 我 也 说 是 种 难度
to|me|also|say|is|kind|difficulty
对我也说是种难度
For me, it is also a kind of difficulty.
国内 学术 搞 研究 或者 高校 这边
domestic|academic|do|research|or|universities|here
国内学术 搞研究或者高校这边
Research in domestic academia or here in universities.
有时候 是 做 学术 纯粹 的 做 学术
sometimes|is|do|academic|purely|attributive marker|do|academic
有时候是做学术 纯粹的做学术
Sometimes, it is purely about doing academic work.
说句 实在话 纯粹 的 做 学术 发展 不利于 发展
say a|honest words|purely|attributive marker|doing|academic|development|not beneficial to|development
说句实在话 纯粹的做学术发展 不利于发展
To be honest, purely doing academic work is not conducive to development.
你 还 得 跟 队伍 有 关系 还 得 这样
you|still|have to|with|team|have|relationship|also|have to|this way
你还得跟队伍有关系 还得这样
You still have to be related to the team, it has to be this way.
或者 说 这 方面 还 得 要 上 点 心思 才能 发展 好
or|say|this|aspect|still|have to|need|put|some|thought|can only|develop|well
或者说这方面还得要上点心思 才能发展好
Or rather, you still need to put some thought into this area to develop well.
我 但 它 这 不是 绝对 的
I|but|it|this|is not|absolute|attributive marker
我 但它这不是绝对的
But this is not absolute.
不过 确实 发生 在 我 一个 师兄 的 身上
however|indeed|happen|at|my|one|senior brother|attributive marker|on the body
不过确实发生在我一个师兄的身上
However, it did happen to one of my senior brothers.
所以 对 我 感觉 也 是 不是 那么 好 了
so|to|me|feel|also|is|not|that|good|anymore
所以对我感觉也是不是那么好了
So my feelings about it are not that good anymore.
所以 让 我 回去 重走 他 那条 路
so|let|me|go back|walk again|his|that|road
所以让我回去 重走他那条路
So let me go back and walk the path he took.
他 都 提过 你 有没有 路
he|all|mentioned|you|do you have|road
他都提过 你有没有路
He has mentioned whether you have a way.
有 什么 我 有 机会 能 出来 移民 的
have|what|I|have|opportunity|can|come out|immigrate|attributive marker
有什么 我有机会能出来移民的
Is there any opportunity for me to come out and immigrate?
他 都 提过 这些 所以 不敢 (想 )你 是 假设
he|all|mentioned|these|so|dare not|think|you|is|assumption
他都提过这些 所以不敢(想)你是假设
He has mentioned all of this, so I dare not (think) that you are assuming.
但是 我 这个 假设 只是 想想
but|I|this|assumption|just|think about
但是我这个假设只是想想
But my assumption is just a thought.
可能 不会 去 再 去 实现 对
possibly|will not|go|again|go|achieve|to
可能不会去再去实现 对
It may not be realized again, right?
准备 啥时候 这 房子 开工
prepare|when|this|house|start work
准备啥时候这房子开工
When is this house going to start construction?
啥时候 我 别的 很多 别人 客户 的 项目
when|I|other|many|others|client|attributive marker|project
啥时候我别的很多 别人客户的项目
When are many other clients' projects of mine?
自己 的 项目 就 一直 落 着 落 着
oneself|attributive marker|project|just|continuously|fall|ongoing action marker|fall|ongoing action marker
自己的项目就一直落着落着
My own project has been left aside.
因为 别人 的 客户 项目 人家 催得 急
because|others|attributive marker|client|project|they|urge|urgently
因为别人的客户项目 人家催得急
Because others' client projects are being pushed urgently.
我 就 所以 把 自己 的 给 搁置 了 一下
I|just|so|put|myself|attributive marker|to|set aside|past tense marker|for a while
我就所以把自己的给搁置了一下
So I have temporarily set my own aside.
我 近期 应该 能 抽出 空 来 做 了
I|recently|should|be able to|find|free time|to|do|emphasis marker
我近期应该能抽出空来做了
I should be able to find some time to work on it soon.
所以 也 就 可能 这个 月
so|also|just|possible|this|month
所以也就 可能这个月
So it might be this month.
或 这个 月底 就 可以 开始 干
or|this|end of the month|then|can|start|work
或这个月底就可以开始干
Or we can start at the end of this month.
你 有 没有 想过 把 这个 队伍 弄 的 大 一点
you|have|not have|thought about|to|this|team|make|attributive marker|big|a bit
你有没有想过把这个队伍弄的大一点
Have you thought about expanding this team a bit?
就 可以 同时 开工
just|can|simultaneously|start work
就可以同时开工
Then we can work simultaneously.
当然 想过 了 招人 的 过程 很 也 当然 是 招过人
of course|thought about|past tense marker|hiring|attributive marker|process|very|also|of course|is|have hired people
当然想过了 招人的过程很 也当然是招过人
Of course, I've thought about it; the process of hiring is quite challenging, and I have indeed hired people before.
也 想 把 这个 队伍 做大
also|want|to|this|team|make bigger
也想把这个队伍做大
I also want to grow this team.
可是 这个 是 这个 行情 现在
but|this|is|this|market situation|now
可是这个是这个行情现在
But this is the current market.
能干 这个 活 的 人 不 多
capable|this|job|attributive marker|person|not|many
能干这个活的人不多
There are not many people who can do this work.
问过 跟 很多 的 那些 搞 生意 的 或者 建商
asked|with|many|attributive marker|those|do|business|attributive marker|or|builders
问过跟很多的那些搞生意的或者建商
I have asked many business people or builders.
或者 那些 装修 队 也好 去 聊过
or|those|decoration|team|it's also fine|to go|talked
或者那些装修队也好 去聊过
Or I have talked to those renovation teams as well.
缺 labour( 蓝领 ) 是 共同 的 一个 问题 缺 labour( 蓝领 )
||||||||||blue-collar workers
缺labour(蓝领)是共同的一个问题 缺labour(蓝领)
The lack of labor (blue-collar) is a common problem.
是因为 因为 疫情 也好
||the pandemic|
是因为 因为疫情也好
It's because of the pandemic or whatever reason.
或者 因为 啥 原因 也好 缺 labour( 蓝领 )
或者因为啥原因也好 缺labour(蓝领)
Of course, it's not just this industry; other industries are also lacking labor (blue-collar).
当然 不仅仅 这个 行业 其他 行业 也 缺
of course|not only|this|industry|other|industry|also|lack
当然不仅仅这个行业 其他行业也缺
I don't know why, but the nature of your current job is just.
不 知道 为啥 你 现在 的 工作 性质 就是
not|know|why|you|now|attributive marker|work|nature|is
不知道为啥 你现在的工作性质就是
Generally, what do you do?
大致 你 都 做 什么 东西
roughly|you|all|do|what|things
大致你都做什么东西
我 现在 就 弄 个 小 公司 做些 房屋 维修
I|now|just|set up|a|small|company|do some|housing|repair
我现在就弄个小公司 做些房屋维修
I will start a small company now to do some house repairs.
房屋 装修 翻新 对
house|renovation|refurbishment|correct
房屋装修翻新 对
House renovation and refurbishment, right?
慢慢 的 把 队伍 稍微 做大点 以后
slowly|attributive marker|emphasis marker|team|slightly|make bigger|in the future
慢慢的把队伍稍微做大点以后
Slowly expand the team a bit in the future.
再 找 从 建筑 商务 方向
again|find|from|architecture|business|direction
再找从建筑商务方向
Then look for opportunities in the construction business direction.
当然 房屋 自己 房屋 投资
of course|house|oneself|house|investment
当然房屋自己 房屋投资
Of course, invest in houses myself.
我们 俩 夫妻 一直 在 投资 租赁 这方面 也 在 做
we|two|couple|always|in|invest|leasing|in this area|also|in|do
我们俩夫妻一直在投资 租赁这方面也在做
The two of us, as a couple, have been investing in the rental sector.
房地产 方向 说 的 大 一点 好听 一点
real estate|direction|say|attributive marker|big|a bit|pleasant to hear|a bit
房地产方向说的大一点 好听一点
In terms of real estate, to put it grandly and nicely.
房地产 其实 就是 弄 一些 租赁 房
real estate|actually|just|make|some|rental|houses
房地产其实就是弄一些租赁房
Real estate is actually just about managing some rental properties.
或者 一些 翻 新房 这些 事 小事 干干
or|some|renovate|new house|these|things|trivial matters|do
或者一些翻新房这些事 小事干干
Or doing some renovations, these are small tasks.
有没有 一个 自己 的 目标
is there|one|own|attributive marker|goal
有没有一个自己的目标
Do we have a personal goal?
比如说 我 要 做到 什么 程度
for example|I|want|achieve|what|level
比如说我要做到什么程度
For example, I want to achieve a certain level.
来 证明 自己 曾经 小 的 时候
come|prove|oneself|once|small|attributive marker|time
来证明自己 曾经小的时候
To prove that I was once small.
或者 说 也 没 那么 小
or|say|also|not|that|small
或者说也没那么小
Or maybe I wasn't that small.
小 的 时候 我 想 做 一个 大大的 商务
small|attributive marker|time|I|want|be|one|big|business
小的时候我想做一个大大的商务
When I was small, I wanted to be a big businessman.
做 有钱人 但是 随着 生活 其实 没 必要
be|rich person|but|with|life|actually|no|need
做有钱人 但是随着生活其实 没必要
To be a wealthy person, but as life goes on, it's actually not necessary.
不是 说 没 必要 那 只是 说
not|say|no|need|that|just|say
不是说没必要 那只是说
It's not that it's unnecessary, it's just saying.
非 必须 够 生活 普普通通 的 一个 凡人
not|necessary|enough|life|ordinary|attributive marker|one|mortal
非必须 够生活 普普通通的一个凡人
It's not a must to live like an ordinary person.
其实 是 挺 好 的 一件 事
actually|is|quite|good|attributive marker|one|thing
其实是挺好的一件事
Actually, it's quite a good thing.
所以 我 没有 希望 能 做 的 多少 做多大
so|I|do not have|hope|can|do|attributive marker|how much|do how big
所以我没有希望能做的多少 做多大
So I don't have high hopes for how much I can do.
做到 像 一直 我 老婆 说 的
to achieve|like|always|I|wife|say|attributive marker
做到像一直我老婆说的
To do it like my wife always says.
做到 财务 自由 就 够 了
achieve|financial|freedom|just|enough|emphasis marker
做到财务自由就够了
Achieving financial freedom is enough.
财务 自由 也 很大 但是 对 我们 对 以后
financial|freedom|also|very large|but|to|us|to|future
财务自由也很大 但是对我们对以后
Financial freedom is also significant, but for us, for the future.
养 孩子 养老 这方面 没 问题 就 够 了
raise|children|retirement|in this regard|no|problem|just|enough|emphasis marker
养孩子养老这方面 没问题就够了
As for raising children and retirement, there are no problems, that's enough.
就 开始 开始 想着 去 玩 去 旅游 了
just|start|start|thinking about|go|play|go|travel|emphasis marker
就开始开始想着 去玩去旅游了
Then we can start thinking about going out to play and travel.
哈法 在 加拿大 也 是 一个 比较 受欢迎 的 城市
Halifax|in|Canada|also|is|one|relatively|popular|attributive marker|city
哈法在加拿大也是一个比较受欢迎的城市
Halifax is also a relatively popular city in Canada.
但是 在 华人 这个 群体 里
but|in|Chinese people|this|group|inside
但是在华人这个群体里
But in the Chinese community
可能 不是 Top one 或者 Top two
可能不是Top one 或者Top two
it may not be the top one or top two
你们 为什么 喜欢 这个 城市
you|why|like|this|city
你们为什么喜欢这个城市
Why do you like this city?
或者 说 为什么 留在 这个 城市
or|say|why|stay in|this|city
或者说为什么留在这个城市
Or why do you stay in this city?
首先 我们 第一站 就 登录 在 这里 了
first|we|first stop|just|log in|at|here|emphasis marker
首先我们第一站就登录在这里了
First of all, we logged in here as our first stop.
然后 她 因为 毕业 后 找 工作
then|she|because|graduation|after|look for|job
然后她因为毕业后找工作
Then she had to find a job after graduation.
找 工作 那会 我 还 没 毕业
find|job|at that time|I|still|not|graduate
找工作那会 我还没毕业
When she was looking for a job, I hadn't graduated yet.
她 所以 必然 她 得 先 工作 起来
she|therefore|must|she|must|first|work|up
她所以必然 她得先工作起来
So she inevitably had to start working first.
工作 起来 之后 可能 这个 网 就 越 铺 越 大 了
work|start|after|possibly|this|network|then|more|spread|more|big|emphasis marker
工作起来之后 可能这个网就越铺越大了
After starting to work, the network might expand more and more.
在 这边 定居 买房
at|this side|settle down|buy a house
在这边定居买房
Settle down and buy a house here.
然后 再 进行 事业 的 扩展 等等
then|again|carry out|career|attributive marker|expansion|etc
然后再进行事业的扩展等等
Then we will further expand our business, etc.
所以 最近 我们 也 在 考察
so|recently|we|also|at|investigate
所以最近我们也在考察
So recently we have also been investigating.
在 加拿大 别的 城市 是不是 更 适合 我们
in|Canada|other|cities|is not|more|suitable|us
在加拿大别的城市 是不是更适合我们
Whether other cities in Canada are more suitable for us.
待久 了 就 愿意 有 一点 不大 愿意 动
stay long|emphasis marker|then|willing|have|a little|not very|willing|move
待久了就愿意有一点不大愿意动
After staying for a long time, one tends to be a bit unwilling to move.
不大 愿意 改变 这 其实 是 一个
not very|willing|change|this|actually|is|one
不大愿意改变 这其实是一个
Being unwilling to change is actually a
不是 我们 主观 还是 被 慢慢 的 变成 那样
not|we|subjective|still|be|slowly|attributive marker|become|that way
不是我们主观 还是被慢慢的变成那样
It's not that we subjectively or slowly become that way.
慢慢 的 留在 哈法
slowly|attributive marker|stay at|Haifa
慢慢的留在哈法
Slowly staying in Haifa.
不是 说 我们 坚持 要 留在 哈法 而 不 去 来 走动
not|say|we|insist|want|stay in|Haifa|and|not|go|come|move around
不是说我们坚持要留在哈法而不去来走动
It's not that we insist on staying in Haifa and not moving around.
不是 这样 其实 慢慢 随着 时间 变化 就 不动 了
not|this way|actually|slowly|along with|time|change|then|not move|emphasis marker
不是这样 其实慢慢随着时间变化就不动了
It's not like that; in fact, slowly over time, things change and become still.
随着 不动 根 就 更 越 扎 越深 了
with|immovable|roots|then|more|increasingly|embed|deeper|emphasis marker
随着不动根就更越扎越深了
As it becomes still, the roots become deeper and deeper.
越 扎 越 深 就 没有 再 改变 的
more|tight|deeper|deep|then|no|anymore|change|attributive marker
越扎越深就没有再改变的
The deeper it goes, the less possibility there is for change.
可能性 就 越来越 小 了
possibility|just|more and more|small|emphasis marker
可能性就越来越小了
The possibility becomes smaller and smaller.
但 最近 因为 孩子
but|recently|because|child
但最近因为孩子
But recently, because of the child,
我们 也 考虑 过 孩子 这个 教育
we|also|consider|past tense marker|child|this|education
我们也考虑过 孩子这个教育
we have also considered the education of the child,
或者 对 孩子 的 发展 更好 的 是
or|for|children|attributive marker|development|better|attributive marker|is
或者对孩子的发展更好的是
or what is better for the child's development.
所以 在 有 一丝 的 改 想 改变
so|at|have|a trace|attributive marker|change|want|change
所以在有一丝的改 想改变
So there is a slight change of thought.
想 去 别的 地方 考察
want|go|other|place|investigate
想去别的地方考察
I want to go to other places for investigation.
对 去 多伦多 去 蒙特利尔 问问
to|go|Toronto|go|Montreal|ask
对去多伦多 去蒙特利尔问问
I plan to ask about going to Toronto and Montreal.
然后 也 准备 在 别的 地方 再 去 看看
then|also|prepare|at|other|places|again|go|take a look
然后也准备在别的地方再去看看
Then I also plan to look around in other places.
不好 说 以后 怎么样 可能 还是 留在 这
not good|say|in the future|how about|possibly|still|stay in|this
不好说以后怎么样 可能还是留在这
It's hard to say what will happen in the future; I might still stay here.
除了 把 根 已经 扎 在 哈法
except|emphasis marker|root|already|plant|in|Haifa
除了把根已经扎在哈法
Besides having already rooted in Haifa
你 觉得 其他 这个 城市
you|think|other|this|city
你觉得其他这个城市
What do you think about this city otherwise?
有没有 吸引 你 的 一些 优点
are there|attract|you|attributive marker|some|advantages
有没有吸引你的一些优点
Are there any advantages that attract you?
能 让 你 留 这么久
can|let|you|stay|so long
能让你留这么久
That can make you stay for so long?
一旦 住久 了 习惯 了 以后 之后
once|live for a long time|emphasis marker|get used to|past tense marker|after|after
一旦住久了习惯了以后之后
Once you live here for a long time and get used to it afterwards.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=8.49 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=9.31
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=306 err=0.00%) translation(all=255 err=0.39%) cwt(all=2050 err=4.98%)