小王子 22, 23, & 24
Der kleine Prinz 22, 23 und 24
The Little Prince 22, 23, & 24
El Principito 22, 23 y 24
Le Petit Prince 22, 23 et 24
リトルプリンス 22、23、24
어린 왕자 22, 23, 24
Mały Książę 22, 23 i 24
O Principezinho 22, 23, & 24
Маленький принц 22, 23 и 24
小王子 22, 23, & 24
小王子22, 23, & 24
“ 你好 。
" Hello.
” 小王子 说道 。
said the little prince.
“ 你好 。
" Hello.
” 扳道 工 说道 。
bàn đường||
switchman|worker|
Said the switchman.
“ 你 在 这里 做 什么 ?
" What are you doing here?
” 小王子 问 。
The little prince asked.
“ 我 一包 包地 分选 旅客 , 按 每千人 一包 。
|one bag|package|to sort out|passengers|according to|every thousand people|one pack
"I sort passengers by the bag, one bag per thousand people.
” 扳道 工说 ,“ 我 打发 这些 运载 旅客 的 列车 , 一会 儿 发 往 右方 , 一会儿 发 往 左方 。
switching tracks|工说 - the worker said||dispatch||transport|passenger train||train|||send out|to the right|the right side|||towards|the left side
The switchman said, "I sent these trains carrying passengers, to the right, to the left.
” 这时 , 一列 灯火 明亮 的 快车 , 雷鸣般 地响 着 , 把 扳道 房震得 颤颤悠悠 。
|a train|lights|bright||express train|like thunder|rumbling|||switching station|shaking|trembling
At this time, a brightly lit express train rang thunderily, shaking the switch room trembling.
“ 他们 真 匆忙 呀 ,“ 小王子 说 ,“ 他们 要 寻找 什么 ?
||hurriedly||||||looking for|
"They are in a hurry," said the little prince, "what are they looking for?
” “ 开 机车 的 人 自己 也 不 知道 。
|the locomotive||||||
"" The person who started the car didn't know it.
” 扳道 工 说道 。
railway switch||
Said the switchman.
于是 , 第二列 灯火通明 的 快车 又 朝着 相反 的 方向 轰隆轰隆 地开 过去 。
|the second row|with bright lights|||||the opposite||opposite direction|rumbling|started|
As a result, the second brightly lit express train drove past in the opposite direction.
“ 他们 怎么 又 回来 了 呢 ?
"Why are they back again?
” 小王子 问道 。
The little prince asked.
“ 他们 不是 原来 那些 人 了 。
"They are not the original ones.
” 扳道 工说 ,“ 这是 一次 对开 列车 。
switching tracks||||double-tracking|train
The switchman said, "This is an off train.
” “ 他们 不 满意 他们 原来 所住 的 地方 吗 ?
||satisfied|||they lived|||
"" Are they dissatisfied with where they used to live?
人们 是 从来 也 不会 满意 自己 所在 的 地方 的 。
|||||satisfied|||||
People are never satisfied with where they are.
” 扳道 工说 。
railway switch|
"Said the switchman.
此时 , 第三 趟 灯火 明亮 的 快车 又 隆隆 而 过 。
at this moment|third train|time|bright train|bright lights||||rumbling|but|
At this moment, the third brightly lit express train rumbled again.
“ 他们 是 在 追随 第一批 旅客 吗 ?
|||following|the first group|passengers|
"Are they following the first passengers?
” 小王子 问道 。
The little prince asked.
“ 他们 什么 也 不 追随 。
||||followed anything
"They follow nothing.
” 扳道 工说 ,“ 他们 在 里面 睡觉 , 或是 在 打哈欠 。
switching tracks||||||||yawn
The switchman said, "They are sleeping inside or yawning.
只有 孩子 们 把 鼻子 贴 在 玻璃窗 上往 外 看 。
||||nose|stick||glass window|to look out||
Only the children stuck their noses to the glass window and looked out.
” “ 只有 孩子 知道 他们 自己 在 寻找 什么 。
"" Only children know what they are looking for. "
” 小王子 说 ,“ 他们 为 一个 布娃娃 花费 不少 时间 , 这 个 布娃娃 就 成 了 很 重要 的 东西 , 如果 有人 夺走 的 他们 的 布娃娃 , 他们 就 哭泣 ……” “ 他们 真 幸运 。
|||||cloth doll|spend time|quite a bit||||doll||||||||||take away||||the doll|||cry|||so lucky
"The little prince said, "They spend a lot of time for a rag doll. This rag doll becomes a very important thing. If someone takes their doll, they cry..." "They are so lucky.
” 扳道 工说 。
railway switch|
Said the switchman.
“ 你好 。
" Hello.
” 小王子 说 。
said the little prince.
“ 你好。
" Hello.
” 商人 说道 。
The merchant|
Said the businessman.
这是 一位 贩卖 能够 止渴 的 精制 药丸 的 商人 。
|a merchant|selling|thirst-quenching|quench thirst||high-quality|medicine pill||merchant
This is a trader who sells pill that quenches thirst.
每周 吞服 一丸 就 不会 感觉 口渴 。
every week|take|one pill||||thirsty
If you swallow one pill a week, you will not feel thirsty.
“ 你 为什么 卖 这 玩艺儿 ?
||sell||thing
"Why do you sell this plaything?
” 小王子 说 。
Said the little prince.
“ 这 就 大大 地 节约 了 时间 。
||greatly||saved||
"This has greatly saved time.
” 商人 说 ,” 专家 们 计算 过 , 这样 , 每周 可以 节约 五十三分钟 。
||experts||calculated|||||save time|53 minutes
"The merchant said," The experts calculated that this would save 53 minutes per week.
” “ 那么 , 用 这 五十三分钟 做 什么 用 ?
|||||what to do|
"So, what's the use of these fifty-three minutes?"
” “ 随便 怎么 用 都行 ……” 小王子 自言自语 地说 :” 我 如果 有 五十三分钟 可支配 , 我 就 悠哉游哉 地向 水泉 走 去 ……” 这 是 我 在 沙漠 上出 了 事故 的 第八天 。
casual|||whatever works|||||||fifty-three minutes|at my disposal|||leisurely|towards|the spring|||||||desert|where an accident occurred||accident||the eighth day
"" Use whatever you want ... "The little prince said to himself," If I have fifty-three minutes to control, I will walk leisurely towards the water spring ... "This is how I came out of the desert The eighth day of the accident.
我 听 着 有关 这个 商人 的 故事 , 喝完 了 我 所 备用 的 最 后 一滴水 。
|||about|||||finished drinking||||backup||||a drop of water
I listened to the story of this businessman and drank the last drop of water I had spared.
“ 啊 !
" what!
” 我 对 小王子 说 ,“ 你 回忆 的 这些 故事 真 美 。
|||||memories|||||
I said to the little prince, "These stories you recall are so beautiful.
可是 , 我 还 没有 修好 我 的 飞机 。
||||fixed|||
However, I haven't repaired my plane yet.
我 没有 喝 的 了 , 假如 我能 悠哉游哉 地 走 到 水泉 边去 , 我 一定 也 会 很 高兴 的 !
||||(past tense marker)|if||leisurely||||spring water|to the water's edge|||||||
I do n’t have any drinks. If I could walk leisurely to the spring, I would be very happy!
” 小王子 对 我 说 :“ 我 的 朋友 狐狸 ……” “ 我 的 小家伙 , 现在 还 说 什么 狐狸 !
"The little prince said to me," My friend fox ... "
” “ 为什么 ?
""Why?"
” “ 因为 这 就要 渴死 人 了 。
|||die of thirst||
"" Because this is going to kill people.
” 他 不 理解 我 的 思路 , 他 回答 我道 : “ 即使 快要 死 了 , 有过 一个 朋友 也好 么 !
||understand|||train of thought||answered me|I said|even||||||||
He didn't understand my thoughts, and he answered me, "Even if I was about to die, how about having a friend!"
我 就 为 我 有 过 一个 狐狸 朋友 而 感到 很 高兴 ……” “ 他 不顾 危险 。
||||||||||||||ignored|danger
I'm just glad I had a fox friend ... "" He ignored danger.
” 我 自己 思量 着 ,“ 他 从来不 知道 飢渴 。
||thinking|||||hunger and thirst
"I thought for myself," He never knew hunger.
只要 有点 阳光 , 他 就 满足 了 ……” 他 看着 我 , 答复 着 我 的 思想 : “ 我 也 渴 了 …… 我们 去 找 一口 井 吧 ……” 我 显出 厌烦 的 样子 : 在 茫茫 的 大 沙漠 上 盲目 地去 找 水井 , 真 荒唐 。
||sunlight|||satisfied|||||replied|||||||thirsty||||||well|||showed|growing tired||||the boundless|||||blindly|to go||||absurd
As long as there is a little sunshine, he is satisfied ... "He looked at me and responded to my thoughts:" I am also thirsty ... Let's go find a well ... "I looked bored: In the vast desert It's ridiculous to go blind to find a well.
然而 我们 还是 开始 去 寻找 了 。
However|||||searching for|
However, we started to look for it.
当 我们 默默地 走 了 好几个 小时 以后 , 天黑 了 下来 , 星星 开始 发出 光亮 。
||silently|||several|||the sky darkened||darkened down||||light
When we walked silently for several hours, it became dark and the stars began to glow.
由于 渴 我 有点 发 烧 , 我 看着 这些 星星 , 象是 在 做梦 一样 。
Because of||||fever|fever|||||like dreaming|||
I was a little feverish due to thirst, and I looked at the stars as if dreaming.
小王子 的话 在 我 的 脑海中 跳来跳去 。
|||||in my mind|jumping around
The words of the little prince bounced in my mind.
“ 你 也 渴 吗 ?
"Are you thirsty too?
” 我 问 他 。
" I asked him.
他 却 不 回答 我 的 问题 , 只是 对 我 说 : “ 水对心 也 是 有 益处 的 ……” 我 不 懂 他 的话 是 什么 意思 , 可 我 也 不做声 …… 我 知道 不 应该 去 问 他 。
|||||||||||water is good for the heart||||benefits|||||||||||||not make a sound||||should not|||
He didn't answer my question, but just said to me, "Water is also good for the heart ..." I didn't understand what he meant, but I didn't say anything ... I knew I shouldn't ask him.
他 累 了 , 他 坐下 来 。
|tired||||
He was tired, he sat down.
我 在 他 身旁 坐下 。
|||by his side|
I sat down beside him.
沉默 了 一会 , 他 又 说道 : “ 星星 是 很 美的 , 因为 有 一朵 人们 看不到 的 花 ……” 我 回答 道 :“ 当然 。
was silent||a moment||||the stars||||||||||||Of course||
After a moment of silence, he added: "The stars are beautiful, because there is a flower that people cannot see ..." I replied, "Of course.
” 而 我 默默地 看着 月光 下 沙漠 的 褶皱 。
||quietly||moonlight||desert||folds
And I silently looked at the wrinkles of the desert in the moonlight.
“ 沙漠 是 美的 。
Desert is beautiful||
"The desert is beautiful.
” 他 又 说道 。
He said again.
确实 如此 。
indeed|so
That's true.
我 一直 很 喜欢 沙漠 。
||||desert
I have always liked the desert.
坐在 一个 沙丘 上 , 什么 也 看不见 、 听不见 。
||sand dune|||||can't hear
Sitting on a dune, I can't see or hear anything.
但是 , 却 有 一 种 说不出 的 东西 在 默默地 放着 光芒 …… “ 使 沙漠 更加 美丽 的 , 就是 在 某个 角落里 , 藏 着 一口 井 ……” 我 很 惊讶 , 突然 明白 了 为什么 沙漠 放着 光芒 。
|||||||||silently|shining|radiance||desert|more||||||in a corner|||||||surprised|||||||radiance
However, there was something indescribable shining silently ... "What makes the desert more beautiful is that in a corner, a well is hidden ..." I was surprised, and suddenly understood why the desert was Light.
当 我 还是 一个 小孩子 的 时候 , 我 住 在 一座 古老 的 房子 里 , 而且 传说 , 这个 房子 里 埋藏 着 一个 宝贝 。
|||||||||||ancient|||||legend||||was buried|||treasure
When I was a child, I lived in an old house, and it is said that a baby was buried in this house.
当然 , 从来 没有 任何人 能 发现 这个 宝贝 , 可能 , 甚至 也 没有 人去 寻找 过 。
|||anyone||||||even|||||
Of course, no one has ever found this baby, and maybe, no one has even looked for it.
但是 , 这个 宝贝 使 整个 房子 着 了 魔 似的 。
||||||as if||like magic|like magic
However, this baby made the whole house magical.
我家 的 房子 在 它 的 心灵深处 隐藏 着 一个 秘密 …… 我 对 小王子 说道 :“ 是 的 , 无论是 房子 , 星星 , 或是 沙漠 , 使 它们 美丽 的 东西 是 看不见 的 !
my home||||||the depths of the heart|hidden|||secret|||||||whether|||the desert|desert||||||||
My house has a secret hidden in its heart ... I said to the little prince: "Yes, whether it is a house, a star, or a desert, the things that make them beautiful are invisible!
” “ 我 真 高兴 , 你 和 我 的 狐狸 的 看法 一样 。
"" I'm so happy, you and my fox think the same.
” 小王子 说 。
said the little prince.
小王子 睡觉 了 , 我 就 把 他 抱 在 怀里 , 又 重新 上路 了 。
|||||||held him||in my arms|||hit the road|
The little prince was asleep, and I held him in my arms and started on the road again.
我 很 激动 。
||excited
I'm really excited.
就 好象 抱 着 一个 脆弱 的 宝贝 。
||holding|||fragile||baby
It's like holding a fragile baby.
就 好象 在 地球 上 没有 比 这 更 脆弱 的 了 。
|||||||||fragile||
It seems that there is nothing more fragile than this on the earth.
我 借着 月光 看着 这 惨白 的 面额 , 这 双 紧闭 的 眼 睛 , 这 随风飘 动 的 绺 绺 头发 , 这时 我 对 自己 说道 :“ 我 所 看到 的 仅仅 是 外表 。
|by means of|moonlight|||pale|of|face|||tightly closed|||eyes||drifting with the wind|||strands|strands|hair||||||||||||appearance
I looked at the pale denomination, the closed eyes, the frizzy hair that fluttered in the wind by moonlight, and then I said to myself, "All I see is appearance.
最 重要 的 是 看 不 见 的 ……” 由于 看到 他 稍稍 张开 的 嘴唇 露出 一丝 微笑 , 我 又 自言自语 地说 :“ 在 这个 熟睡 了 的 小王子 身上 , 使 我 非常 感动 的 , 是 他 对 他 那 朵花 的 忠诚 , 是 在 他 心中 闪烁 的 那朵 玫瑰花 的 形象 。
|||||||||||slightly|slightly opened||lips|revealed|a trace|smile|||||||deep sleep|||||||||||||||||loyalty|||||shimmer|||||image
The most important thing is the invisible ... "After seeing a smile on his slightly opened lips, I said to myself," It's him who moved me very much on this sleeping little prince. Loyalty to his flower was the image of the rose flower shining in his heart.
这 朵 玫瑰花 , 即使 在 小王子 睡着 了 的 时候 , 也 象 一盏灯 的 火焰 一样 在 他 身上 闪耀着 光辉 ……” 这 时 , 我 就 感觉 到 他 更加 脆弱 。
|flower||even if|||||||||a lamp||flame|||||shining|radiance|||||||||more fragile
This rose, even when the little prince fell asleep, shone like a flame of a lamp on him ... "At this moment, I felt he was more vulnerable.
应该 保护 灯焰 : 一阵风 就 可能 把 它 吹灭 …… 于是 , 就 这样 走 着 , 我 在 黎明 时 发现 了 水井 。
|protect|the flame|a gust of wind|||||blow out||||||||dawn||||water well
The flame should be protected: a gust of wind might blow it out ... So, just walking like this, I found a well at dawn.