打瞌睡
fall asleep
dormirse
addormentarsi
眠りにつく
засыпать
经理 : 胡子 , 醒醒 !
Manager: Beard, wake up!
胡子 : 对不起 , 经理 !
经理 : 你 竟然 在 上班时间 打瞌睡 ?
Manager: You actually dozed off during working hours?
扣掉 你 这个 月 的 奖金 !
Deduct your bonus this month!
今月はボーナスを差し引いてください!
胡子 : 经理 !
Beard: Manager!
我 昨晚 为了 赶 那个 合同 加班 到 三点 多 , 所以 今天 睡眠不足 。
I worked overtime until three o'clock last night to catch the contract, so I didn’t get enough sleep today.
经理 : 是 嘛 , 下次 别 这样 了 , 今天 我 给 你 放假 , 你 回家 好好 休息 吧 。
Manager: Yes, don't do this next time. Today I will give you a holiday. You can go home and have a good rest.
胡子 : 谢谢 经理 , 那么 这个 月 的 奖金 呢 ?
Beard: Thank you, manager. What about the bonus this month?
经理 : 我 再 奖励 你 两百块 !
Manager: I will reward you with another two hundred yuan!
上午 在 工作 的 时间 , 胡子 在 办公室 里 打 起来 瞌睡 。
In the morning during work hours, Beard fell asleep in the office.
第一个 单词 “ 瞌睡 ”(doze), 意思 是 “ 很困 , 不 很 清醒 地 , 马上 要 睡着 的 样子 ”
The first word "doze" (doze), which means "very sleepy, not very awake, and about to fall asleep"
汉语 里 一般 说 “ 打瞌睡 ”( doze off nod fall into a doze)。
例如 ,“ 老板 发现 我 开会 的 时候 打瞌睡 , 这下 惨 了 。
For example, "The boss found out that I was dozing off during a meeting. It was terrible.
再 例如 ,“ 晚上 早点 睡 , 否则 第二天 上班 又 要 打瞌睡 了 。
For example, "Go to bed early at night, or you'll doze off again the next day at work.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
经理 : 你 竟然 在 上班时间 打瞌睡 ?
Manager: How dare you doze off during working hours?
扣掉 你 这个 月 的 奖金 !
Deduct your bonus for the month!
最近 呀 , 胡子 太 辛苦 了 , 常常 凌晨 两 三点钟 才 睡觉 。
Recently, Mr. Beard has been working very hard, and he often goes to bed at two or three o'clock in the morning.
是 呀 , 为了 赶 合同 经常 到 深夜 , 所以 白天 很困 , 严重 的 睡眠不足 。
Yes, in order to catch up with the contract, I often had to work late into the night, so I was very sleepy during the day, and I was seriously sleep-deprived.
第二个 单词 “ 睡眠 ”(sleep),“ 睡眠 ”,“ 睡眠 ” 指 的 是 “ 睡觉 这件 事 ”。
The second word " sleep " (sleep), " sleep ", " sleep " refers to " sleep this thing ".
“ 睡 ” 和 “ 眠 ” 都 是 睡觉 的 意思 。
Both "sleep" and "sleep" mean sleep.
例如 ,“ 听说 睡觉 前 喝一杯 热 牛奶 可以 改善 睡眠 质量 。
For example, "I have heard that drinking a glass of hot milk before going to bed can improve the quality of sleep.
再 例如 ,“ 我 最近 睡眠 不好 , 都 有 黑眼圈 了 。
For example, "I have not slept well lately and I have dark circles under my eyes.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text.
胡子 : 经理 !
Beard: Manager!
我 昨晚 为了 赶 那个 合同 加班 到 三点 多 , 所以 今天 睡眠不足 。
I worked overtime until after three last night to catch up on that contract, so I didn't get enough sleep today.
在 胡子 跟 经理 说 清楚 , 为什么 会 在 上班时间 打瞌睡 的 原因 , 经理 很 高兴 的 要 奖励 胡子 。
After Beard explained to the manager why he had dozed off during work hours, the manager was happy to reward Beard.
第三个 单词 ,“ 奖励 ”(reward), 意思 是 “ 奖励 ”,“ 奖励 ”“ 对 某人 的 行为 进行 奖赏 和 鼓励 ”。
The third word, "reward" (奖励), means "to reward", "to reward", "to reward and encourage someone's behavior". ".
例如 ,“ 孩子 考试 得 了 第一名 , 我 得 好好 奖励 奖励 他 。
For example, "I have to reward my child for coming first in the exam.
再 例如 ,“ 因为 这个 合同 顺利 签署 了 , 经理 奖励 我们 每人 一千块 。
And, for example, "For signing this contract, the manager rewarded us with a thousand dollars each.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
经理 : 我 再 奖励 你 两百块 !
今天 我们 课文 的 内容 是 : 胡子 上班时间 打瞌睡 , 被 经理 发现 了 要 扣 胡子 的 奖金
胡子 解释 说 , 是因为 昨晚 加班 赶 合同 睡觉 晚 了 , 所以 上班 的 时间 很困
经理 给 胡子 放假 了 , 让 他 回家 睡觉 , 并且 告诉 他 , 这个 月 还要 奖励 他 200 元 奖金
The manager gave Beard a vacation, sent him home to sleep, and told him he'd be rewarded with a $200 bonus this month.
胡子 这下 可以 踏踏实实 的 睡觉 了
Beard, now you can sleep soundly.
あごひげがぐっすり眠れるようになりました
好 了 , 今天 的 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了
Well, that's all for today's explanation.
最后 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 课文
Finally, let's listen to the text again in its entirety.
经理 : 胡子 , 醒醒 !
胡子 : 对不起 , 经理 !
经理 : 你 竟然 在 上班时间 打瞌睡 ?
扣掉 你 这个 月 的 奖金 !
胡子 : 经理 !
我 昨晚 为了 赶 那个 合同 加班 到 三点 多 , 所以 今天 睡眠不足 。
经理 : 是 嘛 , 下次 别 这样 了 , 今天 我 给 你 放假 , 你 回家 好好 休息 吧 。
胡子 : 谢谢 经理 , 那么 这个 月 的 奖金 呢 ?
经理 : 我 再 奖励 你 两百块 !