老婆 出差 了
My wife's on a business trip.
青青 : 老张 , 买 东西 呀 ?
CHING-CHING: Chang, are you buying something?
老张 : 是 呀 , 老婆 出差 了 , 我 买 了 点 冷冻 食品 和 方便面 。
|||||||||||frozen food||
MR CHEUNG: Yes, my wife went on a business trip and I bought some frozen food and instant noodles.
青青 : 出差 多久 ?
Qingqing: How long did you go on the trip?
老张 : 一个月 。
Lao Zhang: One month.
青青 : 你 打算 吃 一个月 的 速冻 食品 和 方便面 ?
||||||frozen food|||
Are you going to eat frozen food and instant noodles for a month?
老张 : 没 办法 , 我 不会 做饭 , 只能 将 就 了 。
|||||||have to||
Lao Zhang: I can't help it, I don't know how to cook, so I have to make do with what I have.
大家 好 , 今天 我 和 老张 的 对话 主题 是 —— 老婆 出差 了 。
||||||||the topic|||business trip|
Hello everyone, the topic of today's conversation between Zhang and me is that my wife has gone on a business trip.
那 我们 就 来 学习 今天 的 第一个 单词
So, let's go to the first word of the day.
“ 出差 ”(onbusiness), 意思 是 “ 因为 工作 需要 到 外地 办 一些 事 ”
"出差"(onbusiness), meaning "to do something outside because of work."
注意 这里 的 “ 差 ” 读 做 “chāi”, 它 还有 一个 读音 是 “chà”, 是 “ 不好 ” 的 意思
Note that "差" here is pronounced as "chāi", which also has the pronunciation "chà", meaning "not good". It means "not good".
例如 “ 这 东西 真差 , 一会 就 坏 了 。
|||really bad||||
好 , 下面 我们 用 “ 出差 ” 造个 句子 。
Okay, let's make a sentence with "business trip".
对 ,“ 差 ” 是 个 多音字 , 使用 的 时候 一定 要 注意 , 谢谢 老张 的 提醒 。
||||homograph||||||||||
Yes, "差" is a multi-syllable character, so we must be careful when using it. Thank you, Mr. Zhang, for reminding us.
那么 我用 “ 差 ” 来 给 大家 造 两个 句子
So, I'll use "poor" to make two sentences for you.
例如 ,“ 老张 的 老婆 经常 去 美国 出差 。
For example, "Lao Zhang's wife often goes to the United States on business.
再 例如 ,“ 我 不 喜欢 出差 , 每次 出差 都 要 很 早就 起床 赶 飞机 。
For example, "I do not like going on business trips, and I have to get up very early in the morning to catch a plane whenever I go on business trips.
让 我们 来 听听课 文中 的 句子 吧 !
Let's listen to the sentences in the text!
青青 : 出差 多久 ?
老张 : 一个月 。
好 , 来 学习 第二个 单词 “ 冷冻 食品 ”
Okay, let's go to the second word, "frozen food."
意思 是 “ 被 冷冻 起来 , 只要 放到 锅里 加热 煮熟 就 可以 吃 的 食品 。
It means "food that has been frozen and can be eaten as soon as it is heated and cooked in a pot.
现在 超市 里 有 “ 冷冻 馄饨 ”、“ 冷冻 饺子 ”、“ 冷冻 包子 ”、“ 冷冻 馒头 ”。
|||||wontons||||||
Nowadays, there are "frozen ravioli", "frozen dumplings", "frozen buns" and "frozen steamed buns" in the supermarkets.
这些 冷冻 食品 最 适合 像 我 这样 不会 做饭 的 人 呢 。
These frozen foods are perfect for people like me who do not know how to cook.
例如 , 我们 说 “ 老张 懒得 自己 买菜 做饭 , 每天 都 吃 冷冻 食品 。
For example, we say, "Old Zhang is too lazy to buy groceries and cook for himself, and he eats frozen food every day.
我们 可以 说 “ 现在 冷冻 食品 因为 方便 受到 了 很多 年轻人 的 喜爱 。
We can say that "Frozen food is now favored by many young people because of its convenience.
接下来 我们 听 一下 课文 中 的 句子
Now, let's listen to the sentences in the text.
老张 : 是 呀 , 老婆 出差 了 , 我 买 了 点 冷冻 食品 和 方便面 。
其实 呀 , 冷冻 食品 我们 也 说出 速冻 食品 。
In fact, we also refer to frozen food as quick-frozen food.
“ 速 ” 就是 速度 的 速 , 速冻 食品 。
fast||||||
"Speed" is the speed of speed, frozen food.
我们 听 一下 课文 中 的 句子
Let's listen to the sentences in the text.
青青 : 你 打算 吃 一个月 的 速冻 食品 和 方便面 ?
Are you going to eat frozen food and instant noodles for a month?
好 , 来 学习 第三个 单词 “ 久 ” 意思 是 “ 时间 长 ”。
Okay, let's learn the third word "long" which means "long time".
我们 经常 说 “ 长久 ” 就是 “ 长时间 ”,“ 多久 ” 就是 “ 多长时间 ”。
We often say "long time" means "long time" and "how long" means "how long".
例如 , 我们 说 “ 好久不见 !
For example, we say, "Long time no see!
”“ 好长时间 没有 见面 了 。
"It's been a long time.
再 例如 , 我们 说 “ 我 太久 没有 练习 了 , 现在 已经 不会 弹琴 了 。
For example, we say, "I have not practiced for a long time and now I can no longer play the piano.
嗯 , 很 好 , 下面 我们 来 听听 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Uh, well, let's listen to the sentence in our text that reads:
青青 : 出差 多久 ?
老张 : 一个月 。
最后 一个 单词 “ 将 就 ”, 意思 是 “ 让 自己 习惯 、 忍受 不好 的 东西 。
||||||||||put up with|||
The last word, "to be", means "to get used to, to put up with, something that is not good.
这里 “ 将 ” 读 “jiāng”, 第一声 。
Here "will" is pronounced "jiāng", the first tone.
我来 给 大家 造个 句子
例如 , 我们 说 “ 这个 房子 太破 了 , 你 先 将就一下 , 过 几天 换 一个 好 的 房子 。
|||||too shabby||||make do|||||||
For example, we say, "This house is too dilapidated, so you can make do with it for a while and get a better house in a few days.
再 例如 ,“ 我 想 分手 , 不想 将 就 他 的 坏脾气 。
||||break up||||||
下面 听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Here, listen to the sentences from our text.
老张 : 没 办法 , 我 不会 做饭 , 只能 将 就 了 。
Lao Zhang: I can't help it, I don't know how to cook, so I have to make do with what I have.
今天 , 我们 要 学习 一个 有意思 的 打招呼 的 方法 。
|||||||greeting||
Today, we are going to learn an interesting way to say hello.
中国 人 熟人 之间 见面 打招呼 很少 说 “ 你好 !
||acquaintance||||||
Chinese acquaintances seldom say "hello" when they meet!
更 多 的 是 说 对方 正在 做 的 事情 。
It's more about what the other person is doing.
例如 , 你 看到 老张 要 骑车 出门 , 你 可以 说 “ 老张 , 要 出去 呀 ?
For example, if you see Cheung going out on his bicycle, you can say, "Cheung, are you going out?
再 例如 , 你 看到 小 李在 做饭 , 就 可以 说 “ 小李 , 做饭 呀 ?
For example, if you see Li cooking, you can say, "Li, are you cooking?
那么 来 听 一下 课文 中是 怎样 应用 的 ?
So, let's hear how it's used in the text.
场景 是 我 看到 老张 买 了 东西 回来 , 所以 和 老张 打招呼 说 “ 老张 , 买 东西 呀 !
The scenario is that I see Zhang coming back from shopping, so I greet him and say, "Zhang, you're buying something!
今天 我们 短文 的 意思 是 : 老张 因为 老婆 出差 了 , 就 买 了 好多 冷冻 食品 和 方便面 , 看起来 很 可怜 。
The meaning of our text today is: Old Zhang bought a lot of frozen food and instant noodles because his wife had to go on a business trip, and he looked very pitiful.
其实 , 男人 也 要 自己 会 做饭 , 否则 离开 了 老婆 只能 吃 这些 食品 了 。
In fact, a man has to be able to cook for himself, or else he will have to eat such food after leaving his wife.
好 , 下面 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 。
Okay, let's listen to today's conversation in its entirety again.
青青 : 老张 , 买 东西 呀 ?
CHING-CHING: Chang, are you buying something?
老张 : 是 呀 , 老婆 出差 了 , 我 买 了 点 冷冻 食品 和 方便面 。
MR CHEUNG: Yes, my wife went on a business trip and I bought some frozen food and instant noodles.
青青 : 出差 多久 ?
老张 : 一个月 。
青青 : 你 打算 吃 一个月 的 速冻 食品 和 方便面 ?
Are you going to eat frozen food and instant noodles for a month?
老张 : 没 办法 , 我 不会 做饭 , 只能 将 就 了 。
Lao Zhang: I can't help it, I don't know how to cook, so I have to make do with what I have.