内衣
underwear
Unterwäsche
Lingerie
Нижнее белье
青青 : 胡子 , 你 先 去 前面 休息 , 我 想 在 这 附近 逛逛 。
Qingqing: Hu Zi, you go ahead and rest, I want to take a stroll around here.
胡子 : 无所谓 , 我 不累 , 我 可以 陪 你 逛 。
|||not tired|||||
Beard: It doesn't matter, I'm not tired, I can accompany you around.
青青 : 我 有 所谓 , 我会 不好意思 的 。
|||what is called|||
Qingqing: I have something to say, I will be sorry.
胡子 : 别 不好意思 , 我们 这么 熟 。
|||||familiar
Hu Zi: Don't be sorry, we know each other so well.
青青 : 再熟 也 不好意思 !
|again familiar||
Qingqing: even more familiar, but also sorry!
我要 买 内衣 !
I want to buy lingerie!
女士内衣 !
ladies' underwear
胡子 : 哦 , 好 , 那 我 去 前面 等 你 。
Beard: Oh, well, then I'll go wait for you out front.
胡子 呀 真的 是 个 好 朋友 , 我 每次 逛街 一叫 胡子 , 胡子 就 跟我走 。
||||||||||call||||follows me
Beard is really a good friend. Whenever I go shopping, I call Beard and he comes with me.
不过 这次 了 又 些 小小的 不 方便 呢 ?
But this time there are some small inconveniences?
我要 买 内衣 。
“ 内衣 ”(underwear), 和 “ 外衣 ” 相对 , 指 的 是 “ 穿 在 里面 的 衣服 ”。
||||opposite||||||||
"Underwear", as opposed to "outerwear", refers to "clothes worn underneath".
对于 女士 来说 , 穿 在 上面 的 内衣 叫做 “ 文胸 ”, 对于 男士 女士 来说 , 穿 在 下面 的 叫做 “ 内裤 ”。
|||||||||bra||||||||||underwear
For women, the underwear worn on top is called "bra", and for men and women, the underwear worn on the bottom is called "panties".
例如 “ 我 一般 不 和 男朋友 一起 逛 内衣店 , 很 不好意思 。
||||||||lingerie store||
For example, "I usually do not shop with my boyfriend in the lingerie store, very sorry.
再 例如 “ 我 喜欢 舒服 的 内衣 , 好不好 看 没关系 。
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
青青 : 再熟 也 不好意思 !
Qingqing: even more familiar, but also sorry!
我要 买 内衣 !
女士内衣 !
第二个 单词 “ 无所谓 ”(not matter), 意思 是 “ 没关系 , 不在乎 ”。
The second word, "not matter", means "it doesn't matter, don't care".
那 “ 无所谓 ” 的 反义词 是 “ 有 所谓 ”, 在乎 。
The antonym of "indifferent" is "necessary", in that.
那 造句 帮助 大家 理解 吧 !
Then make sentences to help us understand!
例如 “ 我 只要 靠窗 的 座位 , 其他 的 无所谓 。
For example, "I only want a window seat, nothing else.
意思 是 我 只 想 靠窗户 的 座位 上 坐 着 , 像 其他 的 像 是否是 抽烟 席 或者 是不是 灯光 不好 我 都 不在乎 。
|||||by the window||||||||||whether it is||seat|||lighting||||don't care
It means I just want to sit in the window seat, and I don't care about anything else, like if it's a smoking seat or if the lighting is bad.
再 例如 “ 吃 什么 都 可以 , 我 无所谓 。
意思 是 吃 的 东西 我 都 不在乎 , 无论是 生 的 、 冷 的 、 甜 的 、 酸 的 都 可以 。
只要 是 晚上 聚会 我 都 无所谓
As long as it's an evening party, I don't care.
意思 是 聚会 在 晚上 就 可以 , 聚会 的 人 呀 , 方式 呀 我 都 可以 接受 。
It means that the party can be held at night, and I can accept the people and the way of the party.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
胡子 : 无所谓 , 我 不累 , 我 可以 陪 你 逛 。
第三个 单词 “ 陪 ”(accompany), 意思 是 “ 和 谁 一起 去 做 某事 ”。
The third word, "accompaniment," means "to go with someone to do something.
在 书面语 里 还有 “ 陪同 ”、“ 陪伴 ” 的 说法 。
|written language|||accompany|||expressions
In the written language, there are also the terms "accompany" and "companion".
例如 ,“ 老公 , 明天 我要 去 烫头发 , 你 陪 我 去 好 吗 ?
For example, "Honey, I'm going to get a perm tomorrow, will you go with me?
意思 是 我 想 让 老公 跟 我 一起 去 做 头发 。
It means that I want my husband to go with me to get my hair done.
再 例如 “ 我 不 喜欢 陪 女朋友 逛街 , 非常 累 。
For example, "I do not like to accompany my girlfriend shopping, very tired.
意思 是 和 女朋友 逛街 很 辛苦 , 所以 胡子 不 愿意 一起 去 。
It means that shopping with your girlfriend is very hard, so the beard doesn't want to go with you.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
胡子 : 无所谓 , 我 不累 , 我 可以 陪 你 逛 。
最后 我们 学习 一个 句型 “ 再 + 形容词 + 也 + 句子 ”, 表示 “ 即使 , 就算 怎样 也 会 怎样 , 也 必须 怎样 ”。
||||||||||even if|even if|||||||
Finally, we learn a sentence pattern "then + adjective + also + sentence", which means "even if, even if what will be, what must be".
这个 比较 长 , 好像 比较复杂 , 也 比较 绕嘴 , 还是 造句 说明 吧 !
|||||||twisted||||
This is longer, more complicated, and more tongue-twisting, so let's make a sentence to explain it!
例如 “ 这件 衣服 这么 贵 , 再 漂亮 也 不能 买 。
For example, "This dress is so expensive, even if it is beautiful, you can't buy it.
意思 是 虽然 这件 衣服 很漂亮 , 但是 太贵 了 , 无论如何 也 不能 买 。
|||||||||anyway|||
It means that although the dress is very beautiful, it is too expensive to buy in any case.
再 例如 ,“ 生病 了 , 药 再 苦 也 要 喝 。
||||||bitter|||
For example, "When you are sick, you have to drink the medicine even if it is bitter.
意思 是 生病 的 时候 , 即使 药 再 苦 也 要 喝下去 , 为了 治病 呀 !
|||||||||||drink it down|||
It means that when you are sick, you have to drink the medicine even if it is bitter, in order to cure your illness!
工作 再 辛苦 也 要 继续下去 。
You have to keep on working even if it is hard.
你 再 漂亮 也 没有 用 , 他 不 喜欢 你 。
You are more beautiful, but also useless, he does not like you.
我 再 努力 也 考不上 北京大学 。
I couldn't get into Peking University even if I tried harder.
他 跑 的 再 快 也 追不上 刘翔
|||||||Liu Xiang
No matter how fast he runs, he can't catch up with Liu Xiang.
明白 了 吗 ?
“ 再 + 形容词 + 也 + 句子 ”
好 了 , 听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
青青 : 再熟 也 不好意思 !
Qingqing: even more familiar, but also sorry!
我要 买 内衣 !
女士内衣 !
今天 我们 的 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了
That's all we have for today's short explanation.
内容 很 简单
Content Very Simple
我 跟 胡子 一起 逛街 , 逛 到 内衣店 的 时候 呢 ?
我 想 让 胡子 自己 去逛 , 我 可以 自由 的 逛 内衣店 。
|||||go shopping||||||
I want to leave the beard to its own devices, and I can freely store in lingerie stores.
可是 胡子 要 很 热情 的 要 陪 我 逛 。
当然 , 我 告诉 胡子 我要 去逛 内衣店 的 时候 , 胡子 也 非常 的 不好意思 , 自己 跑 开 了 。
Of course, when I told Beard I was going to the lingerie store, Beard was so embarrassed that he ran off on his own.
好 了 , 最后 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 课文
All right, let's listen to the text in its entirety one last time.
青青 : 胡子 , 你 先 去 前面 休息 , 我 想 在 这 附近 逛逛 。
Qingqing: Hu Zi, you go ahead and rest, I want to take a stroll around here.
胡子 : 无所谓 , 我 不累 , 我 可以 陪 你 逛 。
青青 : 我 有 所谓 , 我会 不好意思 的 。
Qingqing: I have something to say, I will be sorry.
胡子 : 别 不好意思 , 我们 这么 熟 。
青青 : 再熟 也 不好意思 !
我要 买 内衣 !
女士内衣 !
胡子 : 哦 , 好 , 那 我 去 前面 等 你 。