说 到 就要 做到
talk about it
Hable al respecto
Si vous dites que vous allez le faire, vous allez le faire.
やると言ったらやるんだ。
青青 : 小薇 , 起床 啦 !
Qingqing: Xiaowei, get up!
小薇 : 几点 了 ?
Xiaowei: What time is it?
青青 : 六点 了 !
Qingqing: It's six o'clock!
昨晚 不是 说 好了吗 , 今天 早上 要 早起 跑步 。
Didn’t you say you’re done last night? I’m going to get up early for a run this morning.
小薇 : 阿姨 , 我困 !
Xiaowei: Auntie, I'm sleepy!
明天 再 跑 , 行 吗 ?
Can we run again tomorrow?
青青 : 不行 !
说 到 就要 做到 。
When you say it, you must do it.
あなたがそれを言うとき、あなたはそれをしなければなりません。
快 起床 !
Come on, get up!
快 起床 !
Come on, get up!
刚才 我们 听 了 一段 我 叫 小薇 起床 的 对话 。
Just now we listened to a conversation where I told Xiaowei to get up.
那么 “ 起床 ” 意思 是从 床上 起来 , 不 继续 睡觉 了 。
Then "get up" means to get up from bed and not to go back to sleep.
比如 “ 我 早上 8 点才 起床 , 结果 上班 迟到 了 。
For example, "I only got up at 8 o'clock in the morning, and I was late for work.
“ 冬天 的 时候 很 冷 , 我 总是 不想 起床 。
"In winter it is cold, and I never want to get up.
嗯 , 小薇 的 句子 造 的 很 好 。
Well, Vivian's sentences are very good.
另外 , 还有 一个 词叫 “ 赖床 ”, 意思 是 “ 醒 了 , 但是 躺 在 床上 不想 起来 。
In addition, there is a word called "lai bed", which means "woke up, but does not want to get up in bed.
比如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 我 早上 六点 就 醒 了 , 可是 赖床 赖到 了 8 点 。
For example, we can say, "I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning, but stayed in bed until 8 o'clock.
嗯 , 你 的 句子 造 的 很 好 , 但是 好像 不是 阿姨 赖床 吧 。
Well, your sentence is very good, but it doesn't seem to be auntie sleepy, right?
さて、あなたの文章は非常によくできていますが、それは叔母のベッドではないようです。
我们 对 到 对话 , 看看 到底 是 谁 赖床 了 。
Let's get into a conversation and see who's in bed.
我 对 小薇 说 “ 小薇 , 起床 啦 。
I said to Vivian, "Vivian, get up.
小薇 问 我 “ 几点 了 ?
Vivian asked me, "What time is it?
我 说 “ 六点 了 。
I said, "It's six o'clock.
接着 我 说 “ 昨晚 不是 说 好了吗 , 今天 早上 要 早起 跑步 。
Then I said, "Didn't we agree last night that we'd get up early and run this morning?
“ 不是 说 好了吗 ?
"Didn't we agree on that?
「やったんじゃないの?
” 意思 是 “ 已经 说好 了 , 已经 约定 好 了 。
It means that "it has been agreed, it has been agreed".
是 用来 “ 提醒 别人 有 一个 这样 的 约定 ”。
is used to "remind others that there is such a covenant".
是 的 , 比如 , 可以 说 “ 我们 不是 说 好了吗 , 分手 的 时候 不哭 。
Yes, for example, you can say, "Didn't we agree not to cry when we break up?
はい、たとえば、「私たちは終わったとは言わなかった、私たちが別れたときに泣かないでください。
“ 上周 不是 说 好了吗 , 这 周末 见面 。
"Didn't we agree last week to meet this weekend?
那 我 和 小薇 昨晚 约定 好 了 什么 ?
So, what did Vivian and I agree to last night?
哦 , 原来 是 “ 今天 早上 要 早起 跑步 。
Oh, it's "We have to get up early and run this morning.
小薇 啊 , 解释一下 “ 早起 ” 是 什么 意思 ?
Vivian, can you explain what "early riser" means?
“ 早起 ” 就是 早 一点 起床 的 意思 。
"Early riser" means to get up earlier.
那么 “ 早睡 ” 呢 ?
What about "early to bed"?
就是 “ 早 一点 睡觉 ” 的 意思 。
It means "go to bed earlier".
中国 有 一句 话 叫做 “ 早睡早起 身体 好 。
There is a Chinese saying, "Early to bed, early to rise, good health.
意思 是 晚上 早点 睡 , 早上 早点 起床 , 这样 对 身体 比较 好 。
It means that it is better for the body to go to bed earlier at night and get up earlier in the morning.
原来 你 真的 都 知道 呀 , 那么 为什么 还 ?
So you really know everything, then why do you still?
“ 阿姨 , 我困 !
"Auntie, I'm sleepy!
「おばさん、眠い!
明天 再 跑 , 行 吗 ?
Can we run again tomorrow?
“ 困 ” 在 这里 是 想 睡觉 的 意思 。
"Sleepy" in this context means wanting to sleep.
比如 我们 可以 说 “ 这个 老师上课 真 无聊 , 每次 听 她 的 课 我 都 很困 。
For example, we can say, "This teacher is really boring in class. I feel sleepy every time I listen to her class.
还 可以 说 “ 我 看书 看困 了 。
You can also say "I'm tired of reading.
「読むのにうんざりしている」とも言えます。
哎 , 小薇 的 句子 造 的 很 好 , 但是 你 是不是 个 好 学生 呢 ?
Hey, Vivian's sentences are very good, but are you a good student?
上课 困 , 看书 也 困 。
I have trouble going to class, and I have trouble reading.
那么 回到 对话 , 看看 对话 中 的 小薇 她 说 还 想 睡觉 , 所以 想 明天 再 早起 跑步 。
So back to the conversation, look at Vivian in the conversation, she says she still wants to sleep, so she wants to get up early tomorrow and run again.
哎 , 简直 就是 个 瞌睡虫 嘛 。
Hey, it's just a sleepyhead.
但是 呢 , 我 不 同意 。
However, I do not agree.
我 说 “ 不行 !
说 到 就要 做到 。
If you say you will do it, you will do it.
快 起床 !
Come on, get up!
快 起床 。
这里 阿姨 所 所 的 “ 说 到 就要 做到 ” 就是 要 去 做 自己 说 过 的 事情 、 答应 别人 的 事情 , 不能 只说不做 。
What the aunt here says is to do what she has said and promise to others, instead of just saying nothing.
ここで叔母が言っているのは、彼女が言ったことをして他の人に約束することであり、彼女はただ何も言うことはできません。
对 啊 , 比如 , 小薇 说 “ 阿姨 , 以后 我 的 衣服 自己 洗 。
For example, Vivian said, "Auntie, I will wash my own clothes from now on.
那 我 可以 说 “ 好 呀 , 说 到 就要 做到 哦 。
Then I can say, "Well, if you say it, you have to do it.
再 比如 , 小薇 说 “ 阿姨 , 我 下学期 一定 认真学习 。
For example, Xiao Wei said, "Auntie, I will study hard next semester.
我 可以 说 :“ 真的 ?
说 到 就要 做到 哦 。
我 要求 小薇 “ 要 做 答应 过 的 事情 ”, 所以 叫 她 快点 起床 。
I asked Vivian to "do what she promised", so I told her to get up quickly.
快 起床 !
快 起床 。
是 , 阿姨 我 立刻 就 起床 , 我们 去 跑步 吧 。
Yes, Auntie, I'll get up right away, let's go for a run.
说 到 就要 做到 嘛 !
那么 今天 的 对话 就 讲解 到 这里 了 , 我 和 阿姨 去 跑步 了 。
So, that's it for today's conversation. Auntie and I went for a run.
下面 请 您 再 完整 的 听 一遍 对话 。
Please listen to the dialogue again in its entirety.
青青 : 小薇 , 起床 啦 !
小薇 : 几点 了 ?
青青 : 六点 了 !
昨晚 不是 说 好了吗 , 今天 早上 要 早起 跑步 。
小薇 : 阿姨 , 我困 !
明天 再 跑 , 行 吗 ?
Can we run again tomorrow?
青青 : 不行 !
说 到 就要 做到 。
快 起床 !
快 起床 !