留 十八分鐘 給 自己 :蔣勳 (ChiangHsun)at TEDxTaipei 2012
leave|eighteen minutes|for|yourself|Chiang Hsun||at|TEDxTaipei
Nehmen Sie sich achtzehn Minuten Zeit für sich selbst: Chiang Hsun bei TEDxTaipei 2012
Leave eighteen minutes for yourself: Chiang Hsun at TEDxTaipei 2012
謝謝
thank you
Thank you
我 本來 準備 在 今天
I|originally|planned|on|today
I was originally prepared to
五點 三十五分 月 升 的 時候
5 o'clock|35 minutes|moon|rises|possessive particle|time
start reading the poem I want to share with everyone
開始 朗讀 今天 要 念給 大家 聽的 詩
start|reading|today|will|read to|everyone|listening|poem
at five thirty-five when the moon rises today.
好像 時間 過了 幾分鐘
it seems|time|passed|a few minutes
It seems that a few minutes have passed.
可是 我 想 月亮 正在 升起來
but|I|want|moon|currently|rise
But I think the moon is rising.
那 我 就 在 這月升 的 時刻
So I am here at this moment of the moonrise.
特別 是 一年 裡面
special|is|year|inside
Especially during the year,
月亮 最 圓滿 最 明亮 的 夜晚
the nights when the moon is fullest and brightest.
月亮 升 起來 的 時刻
moon|rise|up|possessive particle|time
The moment the moon rises
讀 這首 詩 給 大家 聽
read|this|poem|to|everyone|listen
I read this poem for everyone to hear
我願 是 滿山 的 杜鵑
I wish|am|full of mountains|possessive particle|azalea
I wish to be the rhododendrons on the mountains
只為 一次 無憾 的 春天
only for|once|without regrets|possessive particle|spring
Just for one regretless spring
我願 是 繁星
I wish|am|a starry sky
I wish to be the stars
捨 給 一個 夏天 的 夜晚
give up|to|one|summer|possessive particle|night
Give up for a summer night
我願 是 千萬條 江河
I wish|to be|countless|rivers
I wish to be millions of rivers
流向 唯一 的 海洋
flow towards|only|possessive particle|ocean
Flowing towards the only ocean
我願 是 那 月
I wish|is|that|moon
I wish to be that moon
為 你 再 一次 圓滿
for|you|again|one time|fulfillment
To be complete for you once again
如果 你 是 島嶼
if|you|are|island
If you are an island
我願 是 環抱 你 的 海洋
I wish|am|embrace|you|possessive particle|ocean
I wish to be the ocean that surrounds you
如果 你 張起 了 船帆
if|you|raise|past tense marker|sail
If you raise your sails
我願 是 輕輕 吹動 的 風浪
I wish|am|gently|blowing|possessive particle|wind and waves
I wish to be the gentle wind and waves that blow
如果 你 遠行
if|you|travel far
If you travel far away
準備 了 平坦
prepare|past tense marker|flat
Prepared a flat road
隨 你 去 到 遠方
follow|you|go|to|faraway
Go wherever you want to go
當 你 走累 了
when|you|walk tired|past tense marker
When you are tired from walking
我願 是 夜晚
I wish|is|night
I wish to be the night
是 路旁 的 客棧
is|by the road|possessive particle|inn
The inn by the roadside
有 乾淨 的 枕席
has|clean|possessive particle|pillow and mat
There is a clean pillow and bedding
供 你 睡眠
provide|you|sleep
for your sleep
眠 中 有 夢
sleep|in|has|dream
In sleep, there are dreams
我 就是 你 枕上 的 淚痕
I|am|your|on the pillow|possessive particle|tear stain
I am the tear stains on your pillow
我願 是 手臂 讓 你 依靠
I am willing|to be|arm|let|you|lean on
I wish to be the arms for you to lean on
雖然 白髮蒼蒼
although|with white hair
Although my hair is gray
我 仍 願 是 你 腳邊 的 爐火
I|still|wish|be|you|by your feet|possessive particle|hearth fire
I still wish to be the fire at your feet
與 你 共話 回憶 的 老年
with|you|share|memories|possessive particle|old age
To share memories with you in old age
你 是 笑
you|are|smile
You are the smile
我 是 應 和 你 的 歌聲
I|am|should|with|you|possessive particle|singing
I am the one who should sing along with you
你 是 淚
you|are|tears
You are tears
我 是 陪伴 你 的 星光
I|am|accompany|you|possessive particle|starlight
I am the starlight accompanying you
當你 埋葬 土中
when you|bury|in the soil
When you are buried in the earth
我願 是 依伴 你 的 青草
I wish|to be|to accompany|you|possessive particle|green grass
I wish to be the green grass beside you
你 成灰
you|turn to ash
You turn to ash
我 便 成塵
I|then|become dust
I then become dust.
如果 如果 你 對 此生 還有 眷戀
If you still have attachments to this life.
我 就 再 許 一 願
I|then|again|make|one|wish
I will make another wish.
與 你 結 來世 的 姻緣
with|you|to tie|next life|possessive particle|marital fate
To be bound to you in the next life.
這是 應該 在
this is|should|at
This should be in.
月 升 的 時刻 朗讀 的 詩
moon|rise|possessive particle|time|reading|possessive particle|poem
The moment the moon rises, reciting poetry.
我 曾經 在 東部 的 石梯坪 在 一個月 圓 的 晚上
I|once|at|eastern|possessive particle|Shitiping|on|one month|full|possessive particle|night
I once recited this poem with many students on a full moon night at the stone steps in the east.
跟 很多 學生 一起 念 這首詩
with|many|students|together|read|this poem
But I don't know why,
但是 不 知道 為 什麼
but|not|know|for|why
until now.
一直 到 現在
all the way|until|now
But until today
包括 剛才
including|just now
Including just now
念詩 的 時候
reciting poetry|possessive particle|time
When reciting poetry
我 還是 有 一種 心虛
I|still|have|a kind of|guilty conscience
I still have a sense of guilt
我 想 心虛 是
I|want|guilty conscience|am
I think the sense of guilt is
我 不 知道 詩 在 這個 世界 上 扮演 什麼 角色
I|not|know|poetry|in|this|world|on|plays|what|role
I don't know what role poetry plays in this world
如果 到處 是 戰爭
if|everywhere|is|war
What if there is war everywhere?
如果 到處 有 饑荒
if|everywhere|there is|famine
What if there is famine everywhere?
如果 到處 有人 與 人的 仇恨 與 廝殺
if|everywhere|there are people|and|people's|hatred|and|killing
What if there is hatred and slaughter among people everywhere?
那 一首 詩 能夠 挽救 什麼
that|a|poem|can|save|what
What can a poem save?
我 不停 地 在 懷疑 自己 所 做 的 這件 事
I|constantly|adverbial particle|at|doubt|myself|particle indicating possession|doing|possessive particle|this|thing
I keep doubting what I am doing.
那 當 我 知道 有 十八 分鐘
then|when|I|know|have|eighteen|minutes
When I knew there were eighteen minutes
可以 跟 一些 朋友 分享 中秋節 的 夜晚 時候
can|with|some|friends|share|Mid-Autumn Festival|possessive particle|night|time
to share the Mid-Autumn Festival night with some friends,
我 在 想 能 不能 一天 二十四小 試 這麼 漫長
I|am|thinking|can|cannot|one day|twenty-four hours|try|so|long
I was wondering if I could stretch a day of twenty-four hours so long.
我們 留 十八 分鐘 給 一首 詩
we|leave|eighteen|minutes|for|a|poem
Let's leave eighteen minutes for a poem.
我 想 完 以後 覺得 可能 還是 很 奢侈 吧
I|want|to finish|in the future|feel|probably|still|very|luxurious|sentence final particle
I thought afterwards that it might still be quite extravagant.
如果 今天 跟 一個 在 職場 的 朋友 忙 得 不得了
if|today|with|a|at|workplace|possessive particle|friend|busy|degree particle|extremely
If today I am busy with a friend in the workplace.
說 你 可不可以 每天 留 十八 分鐘 給 一首 詩
say|you|can|every day|leave|eighteen|minutes|for|a|poem
I would say, can you spare eighteen minutes every day for a poem?
我 相信 他 也許 還是 會 反駁 我
I|believe|he|maybe|still|will|refute|me
I believe he might still argue with me.
我 就 退 了 一步
I|then|step back|past tense marker|one step
So I take a step back.
我 想 詩 永遠 都 在 退一步 吧
I|want|poetry|forever|all|in|take a step back|suggestion particle
I think poetry is always about taking a step back.
因為 它 沒有 辦法 在 現實 的 世界 裡 跟 任何 的 東西
because|it|has no|way|in|reality|possessive particle|world|inside|with|any|possessive particle|thing
Because it has no way to compete with anything in the real world.
去 掙 什麼 東西
go|earn|what|thing
To strive for something.
所以 它 只好 退一步
so|it|had no choice but to|take a step back
So it has to take a step back.
我 的 退一步 是 想
I|possessive particle|take a step back|is|thought
My step back is to think.
那麼 一年 的 三百六十五天
then|one year|possessive particle|three hundred sixty-five days
About the three hundred sixty-five days of the year.
可不可以 留 十八 分鐘 給 一首 詩
can (I)|leave|eighteen|minutes|for|a|poem
Can we leave eighteen minutes for a poem?
最後 我 想 我 還是 退一步
finally|I|think|I|still|take a step back
In the end, I think I will still take a step back.
我 在 想 一個 人 的 一生
I|am|thinking|one|person|possessive particle|lifetime
I am thinking about a person's lifetime.
有沒有 可能 留 十八 分鐘 給 一首 詩
is there|possibility|leave|eighteen|minutes|for|a|poem
Is it possible to leave eighteen minutes for a poem?
僅僅 十八 分鐘
only|eighteen|minutes
Just eighteen minutes.
可是 我 想夠 了
but|I|have thought enough|past tense marker
But I think it's enough.
如果 記得 那 十八 分鐘
if|remember|that|eighteen|minutes
If I remember those eighteen minutes.
曾經 看到 一個 春天
once|saw|a|spring
I once saw a spring.
滿山 被 杜鵑花 染紅 掉
the whole mountain|by|azaleas|dyed red|fallen
The mountains were dyed red by azaleas.
我 跟 學生 以前 常常 去
I|with|student|before|often|went
I used to often go with students.
三月 的 時候 二月 初 其實 就 開始 了
March|possessive particle|time|February|beginning|actually|already|started|past tense marker
In March, it actually started in early February.
大概 陽明山 的 杜鵑
probably|Yangmingshan|possessive particle|azalea
Probably the azaleas in Yangmingshan.
整個 山 都 紅 了
whole|mountain|all|red|past tense marker
The whole mountain turned red.
五月 的 時候 有 一個 地方 是 非常 漂亮 的
May|possessive particle|time|has|a|place|is|very|beautiful|adjectival particle
In May, there is a place that is very beautiful.
就是 合歡山 的 北峰
it is|Hehuanshan|possessive particle|North Peak
That is the North Peak of Hehuanshan.
它 是 高山 杜鵑
it|is|alpine|rhododendron
It is the Rhododendron of high mountains.
大概 看到 幾百 公尺 長 的
approximately|saw|several hundred|meters|long|possessive particle
Probably seen a few hundred meters long.
山 的 稜 線 上 全 是 紅顏色
mountain|possessive particle|ridge|line|on|all|is|red color
The ridge of the mountain is all red.
我 的 學生 常常 會 用 一些
I|possessive particle|student|often|can|use|some
My students often use some.
我 覺得 我 寫 不 出來 的 詩句 去 形容
I feel like I can't write the verses to describe it.
他 說 哇 老師
he|said|wow|teacher
He said, 'Wow, teacher.'
那個 山 好像 在 吐血 唷
that|mountain|seems|at|spitting blood|particle indicating surprise or realization
That mountain looks like it's spitting blood.
我 寫 不出 這個 句子
I|write|cannot write|this|sentence
I can't write this sentence.
我 覺得 那個 句子 太 棒了
I|think|that|sentence|too|awesome
I think that sentence is amazing.
因為 我 相信 生命 裡面 有 一個 什麼 東西
because|I|believe|life|inside|has|a|something|thing
Because I believe there is something in life.
可以 讓 他 活著 沒有 遺憾
can|let|him|live|without|regrets
Can let him live without regrets.
所以 是 那個 血 在 濺 崩
so|is|that|blood|at|splatter|collapse
So that blood splattered.
所以 古代 就 有 一個 故事 叫做 杜鵑啼血
so|ancient times|already|had|a|story|called|the cuckoo crying blood
So in ancient times, there was a story called the cuckoo crying blood.
是 一個 死去 的 帝王 他 的 魂魄 老是 走 不 掉
is|a|dead|possessive particle|emperor|he|possessive particle|soul|always|leave|not|away
It is about a dead emperor whose soul could not leave.
所以 它 變成 了 一個 杜鵑鳥
so|it|became|past tense marker|a|cuckoo
So it turned into a cuckoo bird.
不斷 地 叫 不斷 地 叫
Constantly calling, constantly calling.
最後 牠 就 噴出 血 來
finally|it|then|spurted out|blood|come
In the end, it spat out blood.
把 所有 白色 的 花 染紅
to dye|all|white|possessive particle|flowers|red
Dyeing all the white flowers red.
那 是 杜鵑花 的 故事 的 來源
that|is|azalea|possessive particle|story|possessive particle|source
That is the source of the story of the azalea.
而 我 總 記憶 這個 島嶼 裡
and|I|always|remember|this|island|inside
And I always remember this island.
好幾次 春天 的 杜鵑
several times|spring|possessive particle|azalea
Several times the azaleas of spring.
我 也 曾經 在 這個 島嶼 比較 高 的 地方
I|also|once|at|this|island|relatively|high|possessive particle|place
I have also been in a higher place on this island.
看到 好多 的 河流 往 下流 下去
see|many|possessive particle|rivers|towards|flow|down
I saw many rivers flowing down.
我 自己 小時候 住 在 大龍峒
I|myself|childhood|lived|in|Dalongdong
When I was a child, I lived in Dalongdong.
它 是 淡水 河邊 的 一段 土地
it|is|freshwater|riverside|possessive particle|a section of|land
It is a piece of land by the Tamsui River.
我們 常常 在 淡水河 裡 玩
we|often|at|Tamsui River|inside|play
We often play in the Tamsui River.
可是 我 知道 淡水河
but|I|know|Tamsui River
But I know the Tamsui River.
大龍峒 的 上面 有 大稻埕
Dalongdong|possessive particle|above|has|Dadaocheng
Above Dalongdong is Dadaocheng.
大稻埕 的 上面 有 艋舺 萬華
Dadaocheng|possessive particle|above|has|Bangka|Wanhua
Above Dadaocheng is Mengjia Wanhua.
萬華 的 上面 有 新店溪
Wanhua|possessive particle|above|has|Xindian River
Above Wanhua is Xindian Creek.
再 上面 有 北勢溪
again|above|there is|Beishi River
Above there is Beishi Creek.
所以 這條 河流 從 它 的 發源 上游 一路 下來
so|this|river|from|it|possessive particle|source|upstream|all the way|downstream
So this river flows all the way down from its source upstream.
流經 了 一個 城市
flows through|past tense marker|a|city
It passes through a city.
現在 我 住 在 它 入海口 的 地方 在 八里
now|I|live|in|it|river mouth|possessive particle|place|in|Bali
Now I live at its estuary in Bali.
好像 生命 也 到了 下游
seems|life|also|has arrived|downstream
It seems like life has also reached downstream.
可是 我 覺得 生命 在 一個 入海口 的 地方 的 時候
but|I|feel|life|at|a|river estuary|possessive particle|place|possessive particle|time
But I think life is at a place where it enters the sea.
其實 有 它 的 遼闊
actually|has|it|possessive particle|vastness
In fact, it has its vastness.
經過 北勢溪 新店溪 艋 舺
passing by|Beishi River|Xindian River|boat|small boat
Passing through Beishi River, Xindian River, and Bangka.
大稻埕 大龍峒 社子島 一直 到 出海
Dadaocheng|Dalongdong|Shezi Island|straight|to|the sea
From Dadaocheng, Dalongdong, to Shazidong, all the way to the sea.
我 相信 它 有 它 一生 的 回憶
I|believe|it|has|it|lifetime|possessive particle|memories
I believe it has its memories of a lifetime.
所以 在 剛才 讀給 大家 的 詩裡
so|at|just now|read to|everyone|possessive particle|in the poem
So in the poem I just read to everyone
可能 有 一個 春天 的 杜鵑 開放 過
possibly|has|a|spring|possessive particle|azalea|bloom|past action particle
there may have been a spring azalea that bloomed
沒有 遺憾 地 開放 過
no|regret|adverbial particle|opened|past tense marker
bloomed without regret
曾經 有 千萬條 的 江河
Once there were millions of rivers
去 流向 唯一 的 一個 海洋
go|flow towards|only|possessive particle|one|ocean
flowing towards a single ocean
曾經 在 澎湖 的 吉貝 島
once|at|Penghu|possessive particle|Jibei|island
Once on Jibei Island in Penghu
那個 吉貝 島 的 沙灘 全部 是 白色 的 沙
that|Giabei|island|possessive particle|beach|all|is|white|possessive particle|sand
The beach on Jibei Island was all white sand
貝殼 沙
shell|sand
Shell sand
然後 在 一個月 圓的 晚上
then|at|one month|full|night
Then on a night of a full moon
等到 月亮 比較 低沉 以後
when|moon|relatively|low|after
Wait until the moon is lower
大概 已經 到 凌晨
probably|already|arrive|early morning
It is probably already close to midnight.
接近 凌晨 的 時候
close to|early morning|possessive particle|time
Around the time close to midnight.
滿天 的 繁星 亮 起來
the whole sky|possessive particle|countless stars|bright|lit up
The sky is filled with bright stars.
那個 學生會 抓著 你 大叫
that|student council|grabbing|you|shouting
That student council member grabs you and shouts.
那 他 這次 沒有 講 吐血
then|he|this time|did not|say|spit blood
This time, he didn't mention spitting blood.
他 找不到 句子
He|cannot find|sentence
He can't find the words.
他 就 熱淚盈眶
He|then|tears welling up in his eyes
He is filled with tears.
我 很 喜歡 看 學生 熱淚盈眶 的 樣子
I|very|like|watching|student|with tears in their eyes|possessive particle|appearance
I really like to see students filled with tears.
因為 我 覺得 他 看到 詩了
because|I|think|he|saw|the poem
Because I think he has seen poetry.
那 他 會 記得 他 生命 裡 有過 十八 分鐘
then|he|will|remember|he|life|in|had|eighteen|minutes
Then he will remember that he had eighteen minutes in his life.
也許 是 在 合歡山 的 北峰
maybe|is|at|Hehuanshan|possessive particle|North Peak
Maybe it is on the northern peak of Hehuanshan.
也許 是 在 吉貝 的 海邊
maybe|is|at|Jibei|possessive particle|beach
Maybe it is by the seaside of Jibei.
那 同樣 地 我 想
then|similarly|adverbial particle|I|want
Similarly, I think.
曾經 在 九百多年 前 今天 的 晚上 有 一個 詩人
once|at|over nine hundred years|ago|today|possessive particle|evening|there was|a|poet
Once, over nine hundred years ago, on this evening, there was a poet.
明月 幾時 有
bright moon|when|has
When will the bright moon appear?
把酒 問 青天
raise a glass of wine|ask|blue sky
Pouring wine, I ask the blue sky.
不知 天上 宮闕 今夕 是 何年
do not know|in the sky|palaces|tonight|is|what year
I do not know what year it is tonight in the heavenly palace.
他 在 問 月亮
He|is|asking|the moon
He is asking the moon.
他 想要 回到 他 天上 的 故鄉 去
he|wants|return to|his|in the sky|possessive particle|hometown|to go
He wants to return to his hometown in the sky.
蘇東坡 大家 太 熟悉 他 的 水調歌頭
Su Dongpo|everyone|too|familiar with|he|possessive particle|Water Melody
Su Dongpo, everyone is too familiar with his 'Water Melody'.
他 最後 所說 的 是
he|finally|what he said|possessive particle|is
What he said in the end was
月 有 陰晴圓缺
moon|has|phases of the moon
The moon has its phases of fullness and emptiness
人 有 悲歡離合
people|have|joys and sorrows separations and reunions
People have their joys and sorrows, separations and reunions
我 在 中學 的 教科書 裡 讀 到 的 時候
I|at|middle school|possessive particle|textbook|inside|read|to|past action particle|when
When I read this in my middle school textbook
忽然 發現
suddenly|realized
I suddenly realized
如果 一個 文化 一個 民俗 這麼 渴望 圓 這個 東西
if|a|culture|a|custom|so|desires|to be complete|this|thing
If a culture, a folk custom, longs for this thing called roundness.
大概 一月 十五 正月 十五
approximately|January|fifteenth|lunar January|fifteenth
Probably January 15, the fifteenth day of the first month.
要過 元宵節 是 上元節
to celebrate|Lantern Festival|is|Shangyuan Festival
To celebrate the Lantern Festival is to celebrate the Shangyuan Festival.
對 圓 的 渴望
towards|circle|possessive particle|desire
The longing for roundness.
七月 十五 中元節
July|15|Ghost Festival
July 15, the Zhongyuan Festival.
要 到 水裡 去 放水 燈
want|to|in the water|go|release water|light
Go to the water to release the lanterns.
召喚 所有 沒有 主人 的 亡魂 回來
summon|all|without|master|possessive particle|souls|return
Summon all the souls without masters to return.
跟 我們 共享 人間 的 歡樂
with|us|share|human world|possessive particle|joy
Share the joys of the human world with us.
還有 中秋
also have|Mid-Autumn Festival
And the Mid-Autumn Festival.
是 一年 月亮 最圓 的 時刻
is|year|moon|fullest|possessive particle|moment
Is the time when the moon is fullest in a year.
他 對 圓 的 渴望
he|towards|circle|possessive particle|desire
His desire for the round.
我 忽然 在 蘇東坡 的 詩裡
I|suddenly|in|Su Dongpo|possessive particle|in the poem
I suddenly found it in Su Dongpo's poetry.
說 月 有 陰晴圓缺
say|moon|has|phases of the moon
It says the moon has its phases of fullness and emptiness.
才 知道 圓的 渴望
only|know|round|desire
Only then did I realize that the desire for roundness.
是 因為 太多太多 殘缺
is|because|too many|deficiencies
Is because of too many imperfections.
我們 是 懷抱 著 許許多多 人生 的 殘缺
we|are|embrace|continuous aspect marker|many|life|possessive particle|imperfections
We embrace many imperfections of life.
去 渴望 有 一天 它 好圓
go|desire|have|one day|it|very round
We long for a day when it is perfectly round.
所以 我 記得 小時候 吃飯 的 桌子 是圓 的
So I remember that the dining table when I was a child was round.
有 一次 在 巴黎 有 一個 法國 的 作家 問 我
there is|once|in|Paris|there is|a|French|possessive particle|writer|asked|me
Once in Paris, a French writer asked me.
她 因為 研究 文 化學 的 比較
She|because|study|language|chemistry|possessive particle|comparison
She was studying comparative cultural studies.
那個 Julia Christopher
that|Julia|Christopher
That Julia Christopher
她 問 我 說
She|asked|me|said
She asked me
為什麼 你們 的 桌子 都 是 圓的
why|you (plural)|possessive particle|table|all|are|round
Why are all your tables round?
她 當時 剛好 從 東方 回去
She|at that time|just|from|the East|returned
She had just returned from the East at that time.
我 從來沒 想過 這個 問題
I|never|thought about|this|question
I had never thought about this question.
我 覺得 本來 就是 圓的
I|think|originally|is just|round
I think it is originally round.
可是 當然 在 巴黎 的話
but|of course|in|Paris|if
But of course, in Paris,
多半 是 方 的 或者 長方 的
mostly|is|square|possessive particle|or|rectangle|possessive particle
most of them are square or rectangular.
圓的 是 比較 少
round|is|relatively|few
Round ones are relatively few.
我們 才 知道 圓 在 某 一個 文化 裡
we|only then|know|circle|in|a certain|one|culture|inside
We only know that roundness exists in a certain culture.
它 是 對於 殘缺 的 對抗
it|is|towards|deficiency|possessive particle|resistance
It is a resistance against imperfection.
它 多麼 渴望 用 這個 圓的 渴望
it|how|desires|to use|this|round|desire
How it longs to use this round desire.
即使 它 很 短 即使 它 只有 十八 分鐘
Even if it is very short, even if it is only eighteen minutes.
它 用 這 十八 分鐘
It|used|this|eighteen|minutes
It uses these eighteen minutes.
去 對抗 所有 的 苦難 跟 殘缺
go|against|all|possessive particle|suffering|and|imperfections
To resist all suffering and imperfection.
戰爭 太 多
war|too|much
Too much war
戰亂 太 多
war|too|much
Too much chaos
流亡 太 多
exile|too|many
Too much exile
它 特別 懂得 圓的 渴望
it|especially|understands|round|desire
It particularly understands the desire for wholeness
特別 期待 那個 圓的 渴望
especially|looking forward to|that|round|desire
Especially looking forward to that desire for wholeness
所以 我 想 我們 剛才 所說 到 的
so|I|think|we|just now|what was said|about|past tense particle
So I think what we just talked about
花 的 開放 月 的 圓
flower|possessive particle|blooming|moon|possessive particle|round
the blooming of flowers and the fullness of the moon
很 容易 被 嘲笑 風花雪月
very|easily|by|laughed at|frivolous things
is easily mocked as romantic and fanciful
所以 大家 對 詩 其實 有時候 會 有 一種 害怕
so|everyone|towards|poetry|actually|sometimes|will|have|a kind of|fear
So sometimes people actually have a kind of fear towards poetry
那個 害怕 是 它 會 不會 落入 到 這麼 不 現實 的 虛無飄渺 的 世界
that|fear|is|it|will|will not|fall into|into|so|not|reality|possessive particle|ethereal|possessive particle|world
That fear is whether it will fall into such an unrealistic and ethereal world.
可是 我 想當然 不是
but|I|obviously|am not
But I certainly do not want to.
它 在 苦難 裡 安慰 了 好多好多 的 人
it|in|suffering|inside|comforted|past tense marker|many many|possessive particle|people
It has comforted so many people in suffering.
那 剛 才 朱平 所 解釋 的 同理 心 這個 字
that|just|now|Zhu Ping|(particle indicating action completed)|explained|(possessive particle)|similar reasoning|heart|this|character
What Zhu Ping just explained about empathy.
我 相信 愛是 喜悅 可以 分享
I|believe|love is|joy|can|share
I believe love is joy that can be shared.
我 相信 愛是 苦難 可以 分擔
I|believe|love is|suffering|can|share
I believe love is suffering that can be shared.
所以 它 可以 在 不同 的 文化 裡 得到 一樣 的 共鳴
so|it|can|in|different|(possessive particle)|culture|inside|receive|the same|(possessive particle)|resonance
So it can resonate the same way in different cultures.
我們 所說 到 的 詩 可能 是 剛才 說 的 內容
we|said|to|possessive particle|poem|might|is|just now|said|possessive particle|content
The poetry we are talking about may be the content mentioned earlier.
可是 當然 我們 在 文學 裡 我們 會 覺得
but|of course|we|in|literature|inside|we|will|feel
However, of course, in literature, we feel that.
詩 並 不 只 把 文字 放在 一起
poetry|and|not|only|(a preposition)|words|placed|together
Poetry does not just put words together.
表達 一個 意思
express|one|meaning
It expresses a meaning.
大部份 文化 的 詩 最早
most|culture|possessive particle|poetry|earliest
Most of the poetry of culture was not written down at first.
都 不是 用 文字 書寫 用 眼睛 去 看 的
all|not|using|written language|writing|using|eyes|to|see|particle indicating past action
It was not meant to be read with the eyes.
其實 是 用 語言 去 朗誦 用 耳朵 去 聽 的
actually|is|using|language|to|recite|using|ears|to|listen|particle indicating completed action
In fact, it was recited with language and listened to with the ears.
荷馬 的 史詩 希臘 的 史詩
Homer's epics, the Greek epics,
是 拿 著 樂器 彈唱 的
were performed with musical instruments.
印度 的 摩訶 婆羅 多 羅摩衍那
India|possessive particle|Maha|Brahma|great|Ramayana
The Mahabharata of India
可以 無止 無盡 地 八萬 句 這樣 唱 一直 唱 下去
can|without stopping|endless|adverbial particle|eighty thousand|sentences|like this|sing|continuously|sing|go on
Can be sung endlessly in eighty thousand verses like this
中國 的 詩經 是 不 識字 的 種田 的 男女
China|possessive particle|Book of Songs|is|not|literate|possessive particle|farming|possessive particle|men and women
The Book of Songs in China is sung by illiterate men and women working in the fields
唱出來 的
Sung out
關關雎 鳩 在 河 之 洲
The sound of the ospreys|dove|at|river|possessive particle|islet
The ospreys are calling on the river islet
等到 整理 成 文字 是 非常 晚 的 事情
by the time|organizing|into|text|is|very|late|possessive particle|thing
By the time it is organized into text, it is very late.
所以 我們 遺忘 了 我們 的 語言 有 多麼 的 古老
so|we|forgot|past tense marker|our|possessive particle|language|has|how|particle indicating degree|ancient
So we have forgotten how ancient our language is.
我們 遺忘 了 我們 的 語言
we|forgot|past tense marker|our|possessive particle|language
We have forgotten our language.
曾經 在 一個 遠古 的 時代
once|at|a|ancient|possessive particle|time
Once, in a distant ancient time.
變成 這麼 多 空氣 裡的 愛的 震動
become|so|much|air|in|love|vibration
It has transformed into so many vibrations of love in the air.
昔 我 往 矣 楊柳依依
once|I|went|past tense marker|the willows are lush and green
In the past, I went to the willows swaying gently.
今 我 來思 雨雪霏霏
today|I|come to think|the rain and snow are falling thickly
Now, I come to think of the rain and snow falling thick.
他 必須 要 唱 出 聲音
He|must|to|sing|out|sound
He must sing out loud.
讓 所有 不 識字 的 人 聽到 那 十六個 字
let|all|not|literate|possessive particle|people|hear|that|sixteen|characters
Let all the illiterate people hear those sixteen words.
心裡面 有 一個 巨大 的 震動
inside the heart|has|a|huge|possessive particle|vibration
There is a huge vibration in my heart.
所以 每 一個 民族 被 稱 為 詩 的
so|every|one|nation|passive marker|called|as|poetry|possessive particle
So every nation that is called poetry
都 是 聲音 的 開始 並 不是 視覺 的 開始
all|is|sound|possessive particle|beginning|and|not|vision|possessive particle|beginning
is the beginning of sound, not the beginning of sight.
是 聽覺
is|hearing
It is auditory.
因為 聽覺 比 視覺 要 更 能夠 跟 心裡面 有 那個 震動
because|hearing|than|vision|more|even|able to|with|inside the mind|have|that|vibration
Because hearing can resonate more with the heart than sight.
在 巴黎 塞納河 上 好多好多 的 橋
at|Paris|Seine River|on|many|possessive particle|bridges
There are so many bridges on the Seine River in Paris.
每次 走過 一條 橋叫 Mirabeau 米哈 波橋
every time|walking past|a|bridge called|Mirabeau|Miha|Boqiao
Every time I walk over a bridge called Mirabeau.
很 自然 就 會 想到 Apollinaire (阿波利奈 爾 )
very|naturally|then|will|think of|Apollinaire|Apollinaire|er
It naturally reminds me of Apollinaire.
二十世紀 初 的 一個 用 法文 寫詩 的 詩人
twentieth century|early|possessive particle|a|using|French|writing poetry|possessive particle|poet
A poet who wrote in French in the early 20th century.
Sous le pont Mirabeau coule la Seine 米哈 波 橋下 流著 塞納河
Under the Mirabeau bridge flows the Seine.
Et nos amours 我們 的 愛
And|our|loves|we|possessive particle|love
And our love.
Faut-il qu'il m'en souvienne 我 是否 該 記得
||that he|me about it|remembers|I|whether|should|remember
Should I remember it?
其實 我們 懂 這個 語言 或 不 懂 這個 語言 都 沒有 關係
actually|we|understand|this|language|or|not|understand|this|language|both|have no|relation
Actually, it doesn't matter whether we understand this language or not.
因為 它 的 beauamoursseinesiennevienne
because|it|possessive particle|
Because its beautiful loves rhyme.
都 是 在 押韻
all|are|in|rhyme
They all rhyme.
AB AB的 韻腳
AB||rhyme scheme
The rhyme scheme is AB AB.
所以 我們 會 感覺 它 其實 是 一個 音樂 也 是 一個 聲音
so|we|will|feel|it|actually|is|a|music|also|is|a|sound
So we will feel that it is actually a music and also a sound.
我們 也 會 被 那個 東西 震動
we|also|will|be|that|thing|vibrated
We will also be vibrated by that thing.
所以 剛才 在 朗讀 的 過程
so|just now|in|reading|possessive particle|process
So just now during the reading process,
裡面 用到 中東 韻
inside|used in|Middle East|rhyme
we used Middle Eastern rhythms.
我們 不必 管 什麼 叫 中東 韻
we|need not|care about|what|called|Middle East|rhyme
We don't have to care about what is called Middle Eastern rhythm.
其實 就是 電腦 打 一個 ㄥ
Actually, it's just the computer typing a ㄥ.
它 就 出現 所有 的 韻部 ㄥ 的 韻部
it|then|appears|all|possessive particle|rhyme group|nasal rhyme|possessive particle|rhyme group
It then shows all the rhymes of ㄥ.
東方 的 東
East|possessive particle|East
The east of the east.
敲鼓 咚咚 咚 的 咚
Drumming, dong dong dong, the dong.
它 是 一個 共鳴 音
it|is|a|resonance|sound
It is a resonant sound.
還有 一個 江 陽韻
there is also|one|Jiang|Yangyun
There is also a Jiang Yang rhyme.
海洋 的 洋
ocean|possessive particle|ocean
The ocean's 'yang'.
堂皇 的 堂
The grand 'tang'.
都 是 ㄤ 的 韻
all|are|ang|possessive particle|rhyme
All are the rhyme of 'ang'.
江 陽韻 堂堂皇皇
river|Yangyun|grand and magnificent
Jiang Yang rhyme is grand and magnificent.
它 的 共鳴 韻部 最大
it|possessive particle|resonance|rhyme|largest
Its resonance and tone are the greatest.
我們 叫作 開口 韻
we|are called|open|rhyme
We call it an open rhyme.
它 聲音 共鳴 很 遠
it|sound|resonates|very|far
Its sound resonates very far.
中東 跟 江陽
Middle East|and|Jiangyang
The Middle East and Jiangyang.
大概 都 有 一點 像
probably|all|have|a little|similar
They probably have a bit in common.
樂器 裡 金屬 的 聲音 或者 鼓聲
instrument|inside|metal|possessive particle|sound|or|drum sound
The sound of metal or drums in instruments.
所以 很 不 自覺 地 在 寫詩 的 過程
so|very|not|self-aware|adverbial particle|in|writing poetry|possessive particle|process
So, very unconsciously during the process of writing poetry.
就 會 把 聲音 裡面 很多 的 感覺 放進去
then|will|(particle indicating action)|sound|inside|many|(possessive particle)|feelings|put in
I will incorporate many feelings from the sounds.
我 一直 覺得 台灣 有 很多 老 的 早期 的 民謠
I|always|feel|Taiwan|has|many|old|possessive particle|early|possessive particle|folk songs
I have always felt that Taiwan has many old early folk songs.
用 的 是 ㄧ 的 韻部
use|possessive particle|is|yi|possessive particle|rhyme group
They use the rhyme scheme of ㄧ.
齊微韻
Qi Wei Yun
Qi Wei Yun
ㄧ 的 韻部 大家 可以 感覺 一下
yi|possessive particle|rhyme group|everyone|can|feel|a little
The rhyme section of ㄧ can be felt by everyone.
譬如說 離別 的 離
for example|farewell|possessive particle|to leave
For example, the 'li' in 'separation'.
寂寞 的 寂
loneliness|possessive particle|quiet
The 'ji' in 'loneliness'.
淒涼 的 凄
desolate|possessive particle|sad
The 'qi' in 'desolation'.
都 是 ㄧ
all|are|one
All are one.
因為 它 是 閉口 韻 所以 它 是 特別 悲哀 的 聲音
because|it|is|closed mouth|rhyme|so|it|is|especially|sad|possessive particle|sound
Because it is a closed rhyme, it has a particularly sad sound.
特別 哀傷 的 聲音
especially|sad|possessive particle|voice
A particularly sorrowful sound.
因為 它 不是 巨大 壯大 的 聲音
because|it|is not|huge|powerful|possessive particle|sound
Because it is not a huge and powerful sound.
那個 聲音 的 質感 使得 一些 早期 的 移民
that|sound|possessive particle|texture|caused|some|early|possessive particle|immigrants
The texture of that sound makes some early immigrants.
在 某 一種 荒涼 的 無依無靠 的 感覺 裡面
in|a certain|kind of|desolate|(possessive particle)|helpless|(adjective particle)|feeling|inside
In a certain kind of desolate and helpless feeling.
他 會 唱 出 一種 聲音
He|can|sing|produce|a kind of|sound
He will sing out a kind of voice.
思 啊 想 啊 起
think|ah|miss|ah|get up
Thinking, ah, remembering, ah.
傳達 的 聲音 裡面
convey|possessive particle|sound|inside
In the conveyed voice.
好多 的 ㄧ 的 韻部
many|possessive particle|yi|possessive particle|rhyme group
There are many rhymes of 'yi'.
非常 多 的 ㄧ 的 韻部
very|many|possessive particle|yi|possessive particle|rhyme group
A lot of the rhyme sections
因此 我們 大概 可以 看到
therefore|we|probably|can|see
Therefore, we can probably see
我們 少掉 了 好多 的 東西
we|lost|past tense marker|a lot of|possessive particle|things
We have lost a lot of things
我們 少掉 了 聲音 在 空氣 裡面 的 震動
we|missed|past tense marker|sound|in|air|inside|possessive particle|vibration
We have lost the vibrations of sound in the air
愛 與 同理 心
love|and|empathy|heart
Love and empathy
它 需要 在 空氣 裡面 震動
It|needs|in|air|inside|to vibrate
It needs to vibrate in the air.
我們 不 一定 是 用 視覺 去 理解
we|not|necessarily|are|using|vision|to|understand
We don't necessarily understand through vision.
我們 其實 是 用心 去 共鳴 了
we|actually|are|with sincerity|to|resonate|past tense marker
Actually, we resonate with our hearts.
那個 聲音 一 波一波 過來 像 潮汐 一樣 的
that|sound|one|wave after wave|coming|like|tide|same|(particle indicating modification)
That sound comes in waves, like the tides.
這個 力量
this|strength
This is the power.
所以 還是 覺得 有 可能 的話
so|still|feel|have|possibility|if
So I still feel that if possible,
我們 可不可能 把 一年 裡面 留 十八 分鐘 給 一首 詩
we|is it possible|to allocate|year|within|leave|eighteen|minutes|to|a|poem
can we leave eighteen minutes for a poem in a year?
我們 可不可能 一生 至少 留 十八 分鐘 給 一首 詩
we|possible|lifetime|at least|leave|eighteen|minutes|for|a|poem
Can we at least leave eighteen minutes for a poem in a lifetime?
我 想 詩 也許 是 一個 最後 的 救贖
I|want|poem|maybe|is|a|final|possessive particle|redemption
I think poetry might be a final redemption.
變成 生命 裡 最後 一個 救贖
become|life|in|last|one|redemption
It becomes the last redemption in life.
如果 連 這 十八 分鐘 都 沒有
if|even|this|eighteen|minutes|at all|have not
If even these eighteen minutes are not there
那個 生命 真是 荒涼
that|life|really is|desolate
then that life is truly desolate
真是 荒涼
really|desolate
truly desolate
那麼 至少 可以 在 那個 聲音 裡
then|at least|can|in|that|sound|inside
at least one can hear in that sound
聽到 月亮 升起 的 聲音
hearing|moon|rising|possessive particle|sound
the sound of the moon rising
潺潺 湲 湲 流 去 的 聲音
The sound of water flowing gently.
那 如果 十八 分鐘 能夠 作為 一個 禮物 送給
then|if|eighteen|minutes|can|as|a|gift|given to
If eighteen minutes could be given as a gift to.
世界 上 很多 的 朋友
world|on|many|possessive particle|friends
Many friends around the world.
或許 特別 是 今天
perhaps|especially|is|today
Perhaps especially today.
有時候 會 想到 敘利亞 想到 利比亞
sometimes|will|think of|Syria|think of|Libya
Sometimes I think of Syria and Libya.
想到 阿富汗 想到 伊拉克
Thinking of Afghanistan, thinking of Iraq.
我 相信 他們 應該 要 有 詩句 的
I|believe|they|should|need|have|poetry|possessive particle
I believe they should have verses.
如果 有 十八 分鐘 的 詩句
if|has|eighteen|minutes|possessive particle|verse
If there are eighteen minutes of verses,
大概 才 覺得 生命 真是 奢侈
probably|only|realized|life|truly|luxurious
only then would one feel that life is truly luxurious.
因為 我們 會 在 所有 的 災難 最 痛苦 的 時候
because|we|will|at|all|possessive particle|disaster|most|painful|possessive particle|time
Because we will be in the most painful moments of all disasters.
把 詩句 全部 趕掉
remove|verses|all|eliminate
Get rid of all the verses.
也 從此 不再 相信 詩 存在 的 意義 跟 價值
also|from then on|no longer|believe|poetry|existence|possessive particle|meaning|and|value
And from then on, no longer believe in the meaning and value of poetry's existence.
我 想 在 一年 最 圓滿 的 一個 夜晚
I|want|on|one year|most|fulfilling|possessive particle|one|night
I want to, on the most perfect night of the year,
我 還是 用 朗讀 這首詩
I|still|use|recite|this poem
still read this poem aloud.
做 今天 給 大家 的 一個 禮物
make|today|give|everyone|possessive particle|one|gift
As a gift for everyone today.
也 想 大家 可以 感覺 到
also|want|everyone|can|feel|to
I also hope everyone can feel it.
聲音 在 交錯 著 ㄢ 的 韻 ㄥ 的 韻
sound|at|interweaving|progressive aspect particle|an phonetic symbol|possessive particle|rhyme|eng phonetic symbol|possessive particle|rhyme
The sounds are intertwining with the rhyme of 'an' and 'eng'.
中東 跟 江陽
Middle East|and|Jiangyang
Middle East and Jiangyang.
宮 商 角 徵 羽
Gong|Shang|Jiao|Zhi|Yu
Gong, Shang, Jiao, Zhi, Yu.
宮 是 中東 韻
palace|is|Middle East|rhyme
Gong is the rhyme of the Middle East.
商 是 江 陽韻
shang|is|Jiang|Yangyun
Shang is Jiang Yangyun.
羽 就是 ㄧ 的 韻部
feather|is|yi|possessive particle|rhyme group
Yu is the rhyme group of ㄧ.
所以 日本 的 清水寺
so|Japan|possessive particle|Kiyomizu Temple
So, Japan's Kiyomizu-dera.
有 一個 很 細細 線 的 瀑布
there is|a|very|thin|line|possessive particle|waterfall
Has a very thin waterfall.
我們 叫做 羽音 瀧
we|are called|Yuyin|Takashi
We call it Yuyin Falls.
羽音 是 最細 的 聲音
feather sound|is|the softest|possessive particle|sound
Yuyin is the smallest sound.
最 低微 的 聲音
The faintest sound.
瀧 是 三點水
waterfall|is|three dots water radical
Liang is three dots of water.
一個 龍鳳 的 龍 那個 字
a|dragon and phoenix|possessive particle|dragon|that|character
A dragon in the word for dragon and phoenix.
有人 會 念成 ㄌㄨㄥˊ
someone|will|pronounce as|lóng (the phonetic transcription)
Some people pronounce it as ㄌㄨㄥˊ.
可是 它 原來 的 音 是 ㄕㄨㄤ
but|it|originally|possessive particle|pronunciation|is|shuang
But its original sound is ㄕㄨㄤ.
羽音 瀧
Yune|Taki
Feather sound, waterfall.
就是 最 細微 的 聲音
just|most|subtle|possessive particle|sound
It is the most subtle sound.
我們 在 小提琴 上 最高 音 的 部位 也 是 羽音
we|on|violin|at|highest|pitch|possessive particle|part|also|is|harmonics
The highest sound on the violin is also the feather sound.
那 公 跟 商都 比較 廣大 一點
that|park|with|shopping mall|relatively|spacious|a little bit
The male and female are both relatively larger.
台灣 是 一個 很小 的 島嶼
Taiwan|is|a|very small|possessive particle|island
Taiwan is a very small island.
我 記得 小時候
I|remember|childhood
I remember when I was a child.
很多 人 說 它 像 番薯
many|people|say|it|like|sweet potato
Many people said it looks like a sweet potato.
其實 我 一直 覺得 它 像 一個 嬰兒
actually|I|always|feel|it|like|a|baby
Actually, I have always thought it looks like a baby.
因為 我們 小時 後 嬰兒 都 用 布包 包包
because|we|hour|after|baby|all|used|cloth bag|wrapped
Because when we were little, babies were all wrapped in cloth.
纏 起來 纏得 長長的
entangled|up|entangled|long
Tangled up, tangled long.
然後 我 覺得 那 整個 海洋 像 母親 這樣 環抱 著 它
then|I|feel|that|entire|ocean|like|mother|in this way|embracing|continuous aspect particle|it
Then I feel that the entire ocean embraces it like a mother.
所以 我 把 這首詩 再 朗讀 一次
so|I|(particle indicating the disposal of an object)|this poem|again|read aloud|once
So I read this poem aloud once more.
也許 大家 可以 感覺
maybe|everyone|can|feel
Maybe everyone can feel it.
有 機會 跟 一個 島嶼 做 這麼 深 的 對話
have|opportunity|with|one|island|have|so|deep|(possessive particle)|conversation
There is a chance to have such a deep conversation with an island.
或是 跟 這個 島嶼 周邊 的 海洋 做 很 深 的 對話
or|with|this|island|surrounding|possessive particle|ocean|have|very|deep|possessive particle|dialogue
Or have a deep conversation with the ocean surrounding this island.
我願 是 滿山 的 杜鵑
I wish|am|full of mountains|possessive particle|azalea
I wish to be a mountain full of rhododendrons.
只為 一次 無憾 的 春天
only for|once|no regrets|possessive particle|spring
Just for one regretless spring.
我願 是 繁星
I wish|am|a starry sky
I wish to be a star.
捨 給 一個 夏天 的 夜晚
let go|give|a|summer|possessive particle|night
To give up for a summer night.
我願 是 千萬條 江河
I wish|to be|countless|rivers
I wish to be millions of rivers
流向 唯一 的 海洋
flow towards|only|possessive particle|ocean
flowing towards the only ocean
我願 是 那 月
I wish|is|that|moon
I wish to be that moon
為 你 再 一次 圓滿
for|you|again|one time|fulfillment
to be complete for you once again
如果 你 是 島嶼
if|you|are|island
if you are an island
我願 是 環抱 你 的 海洋
I wish|am|embrace|you|possessive particle|ocean
I wish to be the ocean that embraces you.
如果 你 張起 了 船帆
if|you|raise|past tense marker|sail
If you raise the sails.
我願 是 輕輕 吹動 的 風浪
I wish|am|gently|blowing|possessive particle|waves
I wish to be the gentle waves that blow.
如果 你 遠行
if|you|travel far
If you travel far.
我願 是 那路
I wish|is|that road
I wish to be that road.
準備 了 平坦
prepare|past tense marker|flat
Prepared a flat road
隨 你 去 到 遠方
follow|you|go|to|faraway
Go wherever you want to go
當 你 走累 了
when|you|walk tired|past tense marker
When you are tired from walking
我願 是 夜晚
I wish|is|night
I wish to be the night
是 路旁 的 客棧
is|by the road|possessive particle|inn
The inn by the roadside
有 乾淨 的 枕席
has|clean|possessive particle|pillow and mat
There is a clean pillow and bedding.
供 你 睡眠
provide|you|sleep
Provided for your sleep.
眠 中 有 夢
sleep|in|has|dream
In sleep, there are dreams.
我 就是 你 枕上 的 淚痕
I|am|you|on the pillow|possessive particle|tear stain
I am the tear stains on your pillow.
我願 是 手臂 讓 你 依靠
I am willing|to be|arm|let|you|lean on
I wish to be the arms for you to lean on.
我 仍 願 是 你 腳邊 的 爐火
I|still|wish|be|you|by your feet|possessive particle|hearth fire
I still wish to be the fire at your feet.
與 你 共話 回憶 的 老年
with|you|share|memories|possessive particle|old age
To talk with you about memories in old age.
你 是 笑
you|are|smile
You are the smile.
我 是 應 和 你 的 歌聲
I|am|should|with|you|possessive particle|singing
I am the echo of your song.
你 是 淚
you|are|tears
You are the tears.
我 是 陪伴 你 的 星光
I|am|accompany|you|possessive particle|starlight
I am the starlight that accompanies you.
當你 埋葬 土中
when you|bury|in the soil
When you are buried in the earth.
我願 是 依伴 你 的 青草
I wish|to be|to accompany|you|possessive particle|green grass
I wish to be the green grass that accompanies you.
你 成灰
you|turn to ash
You turn to ash.
我 便 成塵
I|then|become dust
I will then become dust.
如果 如果 你 對 此生 還有 眷戀
If you still have attachments to this life
我 就 再 許 一 願
I|then|again|make|one|wish
I will make another wish
與 你 結 來世 的 姻緣
with|you|tie|next life|possessive particle|marital fate
To be bound to you in the next life
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=5.68 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=6.3
en:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=484 err=0.00%) translation(all=403 err=0.25%) cwt(all=2413 err=5.26%)