飞机就要起飞了
the plane is about to take off
L'avion est sur le point de décoller.
飛行機はもうすぐ離陸する。
( 在 机场 )
( at the airport)
学友 : 小丁 , 你 看 , 大为 和 世海 也 来 了 。
Xueyou: Xiaoding, you see, Dahe and Shihai are also here.
Xueyou:Xiaoding、look、Dawei、Shihaiもここにいます。
小丁 : 大为 , 世海 , 这 麽 忙 , 你们 怎 麽 有空 来 ?
Xiao Ding: Dawei, Shihai, so busy, how come you have time?
Xiaoding:Dawei、Shihai、とても忙しい、なぜあなたは空いているのですか?
大为 : 你们 就要 去 中国 了 , 一去 就是 一年 。
Great: You are going to China, and it is one year.
Dawei:あなたは中国に行きます、そしてそれは行くのに1年かかります。
Dawei: Вы едете в Китай на год.
我们 不 来 送别 , 怎 麽 行 ?
We are not coming to say goodbye, how can we do it?
見送りに来ない場合はどうなりますか?
小丁 : 谢谢 。
Xiao Ding: Thank you.
世海 : 小丁 , 飞机 就要 起飞 了 , 你们 就要 去 中国 了 , 你 觉得 怎么样 ?
Shihai: Xiaoding, the plane is about to take off, you are going to China, what do you think?
Shihai:Xiaoding、飛行機が離陸しようとしていて、中国に行くところですが、どう思いますか?
小丁 : 我 觉得 又 激动 又 难过 。
Xiao Ding: I feel so excited and sad.
Xiaoding:ワクワクして悲しいです。
大为 : 激动 , 我 可以 理解 , 可是 你 难过 什 麽 呢 ?
Great: Excited, I can understand, but what are you upset about?
Dawei:わくわくします、理解できますが、なぜ悲しいのですか?
小丁 : 我们 就要 分别 了 。
Xiao Ding: We have to be separated.
Xiaoding:分離します。
我 真 不 愿意 离开 你们 。
I really don't want to leave you.
私はあなたから離れたくないです。
大为 : 别难过 了 。
Great: Don't be sad.
明年 我们 也 要 去 中国 。
We will also go to China next year.
学友 : 你们 打算 什 麽 时候 去 中国 ?
Xueyou: When are you going to China?
我们 一定 到 机场 接 你们 。
We must pick you up at the airport.
大为 : 我 明年 夏天 或者 秋天 去 。
Big: I will go next summer or fall.
Dawei:来年の夏か秋に行きます。
世海 还 没 决定 呢 。
The world has not decided yet.
士海はまだ決めていません。
小丁 : 世海 , 为什 麽 呢 ?
Xiao Ding: Shi Hai, why?
世海 : 今年 暑假 我 有 一个 在 世界银行 实习 的 机会 。
Shihai: I have an internship at the World Bank this summer.
Shihai:この夏、世界銀行でインターンシップの機会があります。
我 又 想 去 中国 , 又 想 去 华盛顿 实习 , 所以 犹豫不决 。
I want to go to China again, and I want to go to Washington for an internship, so I am hesitant.
小丁 : 决定 了 就 写信 告诉 我们 , 好 吗 ?
Xiao Ding: When you decide, write to tell us, ok?
世海 : 好 。
Shihai: Good.
大为 : 飞机 就要 起飞 了 , 你们 准备 准备 , 上 飞机 吧 。
Great: The plane is about to take off, you are ready to go, get on the plane.
世海 : 学友 , 小丁 , 祝你们 学习 好 , 身体健康 !
Shihai: Xueyou, Xiaoding, I wish you good study and good health!
Shihai:Xueyou、Xiaoding、私はあなたに良い勉強と健康を祈っています!
一路平安 !
Safe journey!
安全な旅!
学友 , 小丁 : 谢谢 , 谢谢 。
Xueyou, Xiaoding: Thank you, thank you.
再见 !
goodbye!