我们坐了十七个小时飞机
We were on a seventeen-hour flight
Nous sommes dans un avion depuis 17 heures.
17時間のフライト
( 在 中国民航 的 班机 上 , 丁人 美的 左边 是 她 的 男朋友 谢 学友 , 右边 是 一个 三 十岁 左右 的 年轻人 。
(On the flight of China's civil aviation, Ding Renmei's left is her boyfriend Xie Xueyou, and on the right is a young man of about 30 years old.
(中国民間航空のフライトでは、左側にディンレンメイのボーイフレンドの謝雪陽が、右側に30代の若者がいます。
这个 年轻人 长得 很 像 中国 人 。
This young man looks very much like the Chinese.
この若者は中国人によく似ています。
他 很 有 礼貌 地 对 小丁 和 她 的 男朋友 点点头 。
He politely nodded to Xiao Ding and her boyfriend.
彼はシャオディンと彼女のボーイフレンドに丁寧にうなずいた。
年轻人 :Hi!
Young people: Hi!
小丁 : 你好 !
Xiaoding: Hello!
请问 , 你 是 中国 人 吗 ?
are you Chinese?
年轻人 : 是 。
Young man: Yes.
没想到 你 会 说 中文 。
I did not expect you to speak Chinese.
あなたが中国語を話すとは思わなかった。
你 的 中文 发音 很 标准 。
Your Chinese pronunciation is very standard.
あなたの中国語の発音は非常に標準的です。
小丁 : 哪里 哪里 。
Xiao Ding: Where is it?
Xiaoding:それはどこですか?
年轻人 : 你学 了 多长时间 的 中文 了 ?
Young people: How long have you studied Chinese?
若い男性:どのくらいの期間中国語を勉強しましたか?
小丁 : 我 在 大学 学了 两年 的 中文 了 。
Xiao Ding: I have been studying Chinese for two years at the university.
Xiaoding:私は大学で2年間中国語を勉強しました。
说 得 不太好 , 所以 这次 和 我 的 男朋友 一起 去 北京大学 参加 一个 短期 语言 训练班 。
Not very good, so this time with my boyfriend went to Peking University to participate in a short-term language training class.
年轻人 : 那 太好了 。
Young people: That's great.
北京大学 正是 我 的 母校 。
Peking University is my alma mater.
我来 美国 以前 , 在 北京大学 的 计算机系 学了 四年 。
Before I came to the United States, I studied computer science at Peking University for four years.
学友 : 你 在 美国 呆 了 多长时间 ?
Xueyou: How long have you been in the US?
年轻人 : 六年 多 了 。
Young people: More than six years.
现在 我 在 一家 美国公司 工作 , 这次 回国 是 出差 , 顺便 也 看看 父母 和 朋友 们 。
Now I work for a US company. I am going on a business trip this time. By the way, I also look at my parents and friends.
学友 : 你常回 中国 吗 ?
Xueyou: Do you often go back to China?
年轻人 : 不 。
Young people: No.
这 是 我 第一次 回 中国 。
This is my first time back to China.
小丁 : 那 你 爸爸 ﹑ 妈妈 一定 很 高兴 。
Xiao Ding: Then your father and mother must be very happy.
年轻人 : 对 。
Young people: Right.
他们 都 会 来 机场 接 我 。
They will come to the airport to pick me up.
有人 接 你们 吗 ?
Has anyone picked you up?
学友 : 有 。
Xueyou: Yes.
北京大学 外事办 的 刘老师 会 来 接 我们 。
Teacher Liu from the Foreign Affairs Office of Peking University will come to pick us up.
年轻人 : 那就好 。
Young people: That's good.
还有 几分钟 就要 到 北京 了 。
There are still a few minutes to go to Beijing.
あと数分で北京に到着します。
祝你们 在 北京 一切顺利 !
I wish you all the best in Beijing!
小丁 ﹑ 学友 : 谢谢 。
Xiao Ding, Xueyou: Thank you.
也 祝 你 一切顺利 !
I wish you all the best!
( 在 北京 国际机场 的 出口处 , 小丁 和 学友 见到 了 北京大学 外事办 的 刘老师 。
(At the exit of Beijing International Airport, Xiao Ding and Xueyou met Teacher Liu of Peking University Foreign Affairs Office.
小丁 : 您 是 北京大学 外事办 的 刘老师 吧 ?
Xiao Ding: You are Teacher Liu from the Foreign Affairs Office of Peking University?
Xiaoding:あなたは北京大学の外務省の劉先生ですか?
刘老师 : 对 。
Teacher Liu: Yes.
你们 一定 是 丁人 美和谢 学友 。
You must be Ding Renmei and Xie Xueyou.
あなたはDing RenmeiとXie Xueyouでなければなりません。
学友 ﹑ 小丁 : 是 的 。
Xueyou and Xiaoding: Yes.
刘老师 好 !
Teacher Liu is good!
刘老师 : 你们好 !
Teacher Liu: Hello!
欢迎 你们 来 北京 !
Welcome to Beijing!
路上 辛苦 了 ! 从 纽约 到 北京 , 你们 坐 了 多 长时间 的 飞机 ?
The road is hard! From New York to Beijing, how long have you been on the plane?
小丁 : 我们 坐 了 十七个 小时 的 飞机 。
Xiao Ding: We took a seven-hour flight.
刘老师 : 好 , 请 上车 吧 。
Teacher Liu: Ok, please get on the bus.
劉先生:さて、車に乗ってください。
到 了 学校 你们 就 可以 好好 休息 一下 儿 了 。
When you get to school, you can have a good rest.
学校に着いたら、ゆっくり休めます。