最好 别 迟到
better not be late
青青 : 胡子 , 明天 约 了 客户 八点 见 。
Qingqing: Beard, I have an appointment to meet the client at eight tomorrow.
胡子 : 什么 ?
Beard: what?
八点 ?
eight o'clock?
太早 了 吧 ?
It is too early?
青青 : 你 明天 最好 别 迟到 。
Qingqing: You better not be late tomorrow.
胡子 : 为什么 ?
青青 : 如果 这个 客户 生气 了 , 你 就 吃不了兜着走 了 。
Qingqing: If the client is angry, you can't eat and leave.
大家 好 , 今天 我们 短文 对话 的 主题 是 —— 最好 别 迟到 。
Hello everyone, the topic of our short-form conversation today is -- it's better not to be late.
“ 最好 ”(hadbetterdosomething), 是 “ 建议 某人 做 某事 ” 的 说法 。
"Best" (hadbetterdosomething), is "suggesting someone to do something".
例如 ,“ 快 下雨 了 , 你 最好 带 着 雨伞 出门 。
For example, "It's going to rain, you'd better go out with an umbrella.
再 例如 ,“ 天气 冷 了 , 你 最好 多 穿 一点 衣服 。
Another example is, "It's cold, you'd better put on more clothes.
当然 ,“ 最好 ” 也 有 “ 某个 范围 内 的 最 优秀 , 最 完美 的 ” 意思 。
Of course, "best" also means "the best within a certain range, the most perfect".
造 两个 句子
make two sentences
例如 ,“ 北京 最好 的 季节 是 秋天 。
For example, "The best season in Beijing is autumn.
再 例如 ,“ 这 是 我 看过 的 最好 的 一部 电影 。
For another example, "This is the best movie I've ever seen.
那么 下面 听 一下 最好 在 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then listen to the following sentences that are best in the text:
青青 : 你 明天 最好 别 迟到 。
Qingqing: You better not be late tomorrow.
第二个 单词 “ 客户 ”(customer), 就是 “ 做生意 时 的 客人 、 顾客 ”。
The second word, "customer," means "customer, customer when doing business."
我们 可以 说 ,“ 现在 客户 就是 上帝 , 客户 说 什么 都 是 正确 的 。
We can say, "Now the customer is God, and the customer says everything is right.
再 例如 , 我们 说 “ 昨天 陪 客户 喝酒 , 结果 我 忘 了 带 钱包 , 非常 丢人 。
For another example, we said, "I was drinking with a client yesterday, but I forgot to bring my wallet, which is very embarrassing.
下面 听 一下 “ 客户 ” 在 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Listen to the sentence "customer" in the text below:
青青 : 胡子 , 明天 约 了 客户 八点 见 。
Qingqing: Beard, I have an appointment to meet the client at eight tomorrow.
第三个 单词 “ 约 ”,“ 事先 和 某人 说好 了 某件事 ”。
The third word, "about", "says something to someone in advance".
我们 常说 的 按照 说好 的 去 做 ,“ 约会 ”、“ 约定 ”、“ 预约 ”。
We often say do as we say, "appointment", "appointment", "appointment".
那么 “ 失约 ”、“ 毁约 ” 是 指 “ 没有 按照 说好 的 去 做 ”。
Then "broken contract" and "broken contract" mean "not doing what was promised".
按照 说好 的 去 做 就是 “ 约会 ”、“ 约定 ”、“ 预约 ”。
Doing as promised is "appointment", "appointment", "appointment".
没有 按照 说好 的 去 做 叫做 “ 失约 ”、“ 毁约 ”。
Failure to do as promised is called "no contract" or "broken contract".
那造 两个 句子
make two sentences
例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 我 约 了 小 李 明天 一起 看 电影 。
For example, we say, "I've asked Li to watch a movie tomorrow.
” 这 就 表示 了 约会 、 预约 或者 约定 的 意思 。
” This means an appointment, an appointment, or an appointment.
再 例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 我 约 胡子 七点 半见 , 结果 他 失约 了 , 八点 才 来 。
As another example, we say, "I made an appointment to meet Beard at 7:30, but he missed the appointment and didn't come until 8:00.
这句 话 就是指 他 失约 了 , 没有 按照 说好 的 去 做 。
This sentence means that he missed the appointment and did not do what he said.
那么 下面 听 一下 “ 约 ” 在 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
So let's listen to the sentence "about" in the text is:
青青 : 胡子 , 明天 约 了 客户 八点 见 。
Qingqing: Beard, I have an appointment to meet the client at eight tomorrow.
最后 我们 复习 一个 短语 ,“ 吃不了兜着走 ”。
Finally, we review a phrase, "I can't eat and walk around".
我们 曾经 在 《 私房钱 》 一课 里 学习 过 , 还 记得 它 的 意思 吗 ?
We did it in the "Private Money" lesson, remember what it means?
想一想 , 暑期 的 老张 系列 中 , 老张 由于 有 私房钱 , 我 对 他 说 :
Think about it, in the summer series of Lao Zhang, because Lao Zhang has private money, I said to him:
要是 被 你 老婆 发现 了 , 你 就 “ 吃不了兜着走 了 ”。
If your wife finds out, you "go away without food".
想 起来 了 吗 ?
Do you remember it?
那么 “ 吃不了兜着走 ” 的 意思 就是 “ 某件事 情 造成 了 很 严重 很 糟糕 的 结果 。
Then "can't eat and walk around" means "something has caused a very serious and bad result.
早 两个 句子
two sentences earlier
例如 ,“ 如果 被 老板 知道 你 经常 迟到 , 你 就 吃不了兜着走 了 。
For example, "If your boss knows you're often late, you won't be able to eat and walk away.
再 例如 ,“ 不能 撒谎 , 否则 会 吃不了兜着走 的 。
Another example is, "You can't lie, or you'll get lost.
那么 下面 “ 吃不了兜着走 ” 在 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the following sentence "I can't eat and walk around" in the text is:
青青 : 如果 这个 客户 生气 了 , 你 就 吃不了兜着走 了 。
Qingqing: If the customer gets angry, you can't eat and walk away.
今天 我们 主要 学习 的 是 “ 建议 别人 做 某事 ” 的 说法 ,“ 你 最好 怎样 ”
Today we're mainly learning about "suggesting someone else to do something" saying, "what would you do better"
还有 表示 会 出现 不好 结果 的 说法 ,“ 吃不了兜着走 ”。
There is also a saying that there will be bad results, "you can't eat and go".
课文 的 内容 很 简单 : 意思 是因为 明天 八点 约 了 一个 很 重要 的 客户 , 所以 我 提醒 胡子 不要 迟到 。
The content of the text is very simple: it means that there is an important client appointment at eight o'clock tomorrow, so I remind the beard not to be late.
那么 好 , 下面 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 。
Well then, let's listen to today's conversation in its entirety.
青青 : 胡子 , 明天 约 了 客户 八点 见 。
胡子 : 什么 ?
八点 ?
太早 了 吧 ?
It is too early?
青青 : 你 明天 最好 别 迟到 。
Qingqing: You better not be late tomorrow.
胡子 : 为什么 ?
青青 : 如果 这个 客户 生气 了 , 你 就 吃不了兜着走 了 。
Qingqing: If the client is angry, you can't eat and leave.