中奖了
won the prize
Hit the jackpot
Es un ganador.
C'est un gagnant.
勝者だ。
É um vencedor.
Это победитель.
Det är en vinnare.
中奖了
我 第一次 到 日本 出差 就 中奖 了 。
||||||won the prize|
When I first went to Japan on a business trip, I won the prize.
Ganhei a lotaria na minha primeira viagem de negócios ao Japão.
我 到 预定 的 宾馆 里 办好 了 入住 手续 , 把 行李 收拾 好 , 洗 了 个 澡 , 坐在 床上 开始 看电视 。
I went to the hotel where I booked, checked in, packed my luggage, took a shower, sat on the bed and started watching TV.
Fui para o hotel que tinha reservado, fiz o check-in, arrumei a bagagem, tomei um banho, sentei-me na cama e comecei a ver televisão.
突然 , 我 感觉 床震得 很 厉害 , 接着 发现 房间 里 的 灯 在 晃动 , 我 马上 反应 过来 , 地震 了 。
Suddenly, I felt the bed was very shocking. Then I found the lights in the room shaking. I immediately reacted and the earthquake.
De repente, senti a cama a tremer com muita força, e depois reparei que as luzes do quarto estavam a tremer, e reagi imediatamente que tinha havido um terramoto.
谢天谢地 , 这次 地震 没有 造成 人员伤亡 , 我 最后 平安地 回到 了 家 。
Thankfully, the earthquake did not cause casualties. I finally returned home safely.
Graças a Deus, não houve vítimas do terramoto e regressei a casa são e salvo.
好 了 , 短文 就读 到 这里 了 。
Ok, the essay is here.
Bem, isto é tudo para este pequeno artigo.
也许 您 还 在 疑惑 为什么 整篇 短文 里 都 没有 提到 我 中奖 的 经历 呢 ?
Maybe you are still wondering why I didn't mention my winning experience in the entire essay?
Talvez ainda se estejam a perguntar porque é que não há nenhuma referência ao facto de eu ter ganho a lotaria em todo o artigo?
我 到底 是 在 哪里 中奖 了 呢 ?
Where did I win the prize?
Onde é que eu ganhei a lotaria?
又 中 的 是 什么 奖品 呢 ?
What are the prizes in the middle?
不要 着急 , 今天 我们 就 来 看看 我 的 一次 中奖 经历 。
Don't worry, today we will take a look at my winning experience.
Não se preocupe, vamos ver uma das minhas experiências vencedoras de hoje.
中奖 本来 是 指买 到 的 彩票 号码 与 开奖 的 号码 相同 , 获得 的 奖金 。
The winning originally means that the lottery number purchased is the same as the lottery number and the bonus is obtained.
O prémio é supostamente o dinheiro ganho por comprar um número igual ao número do sorteio.
但 平时 用 这个 词来 指 很 难 很少 发生 的 事情 发生 在 自己 身上 了 , 可以 是 好事 , 也 可以 是 不好 的 事 。
But usually use this word to refer to things that are hard to happen on your own. It can be a good thing or a bad thing.
No entanto, a palavra é normalmente utilizada para designar a ocorrência de algo muito difícil e que raramente acontece a alguém, o que pode ser bom ou mau.
举个 例子 说明 吧 。
Give an example to illustrate it.
Vou dar-vos um exemplo.
这次 公司 要 给 部分 员工 加薪 , 我 居然 中奖 了 。
This time the company will give some employees a raise, I actually won the prize.
Desta vez, a empresa vai dar um aumento de salário a alguns dos seus empregados, e eu ganhei um prémio.
在 这句 话 里面 , 我 居然 中奖 了 , 这里 的 中奖 指 的 就是 遇到 了 好事 。
In this sentence, I actually won the prize. The winning prize here refers to encountering a good thing.
Nesta frase, eu ganhei um prémio e, por prémio, quero dizer que me encontrei com uma coisa boa.
这 遇到 的 好事 就是 部分 员工 加薪 , 我 就是 这部分 员工 。
The good thing about this is that some employees are getting a raise. I am this part of the staff.
A coisa boa que aconteceu aqui é que alguns dos empregados estão a receber aumentos, e eu sou um desses empregados.
当然 我 可以 说 : 我 中奖 了 , 相反 的 我们 也 可以 说 不好 的 事情 。
Of course I can say: I won the prize. On the contrary, we can also say bad things.
Claro que posso dizer que ganhei a lotaria, mas, pelo contrário, também podemos dizer que aconteceu algo de mau.
比如 这次 公司 要 开除 几个 员工 , 结果 他 中奖 了 。
For example, the company had to fire several employees, and he won the prize.
Por exemplo, desta vez a empresa ia despedir alguns empregados e ele ganhou a lotaria.
这句 话 里 的 他 中奖 了 就是指 发生 了 不好 的 事情 。
In this sentence, he won the prize means that something bad happened.
A frase "he has won the lottery" (ele ganhou a lotaria) significa que algo de mau aconteceu.
因为 公司 要 开除 的 几个 员工 里 就 有 他 , 所以 说 : 他 中奖 了 。
Because there are several employees in the company to be expelled, so he said: He won the prize.
Porque ele era um dos empregados que a empresa ia despedir, por isso ganhou a lotaria.
好 的 , 我们 来 继续 看 短文 。
Ok, let's continue to read the essay.
Muito bem, passemos ao texto.
第一句 话 是 : 我 第一次 到 日本 出差 就 中奖 了 , 那么 你 能 理解 我 到底 中 了 什么 奖 呢 ?
The first sentence is: I won the first trip to Japan on business, then you can understand what prize I have in the end?
我 到 预定 的 宾馆 里 办好 了 入住 手续 。
I went to the hotel where I booked and I checked in.
Dirijo-me ao hotel que tinha reservado e faço o check-in.
在 这句 话 里 , 预定 就是 事先 定好 的 意思 , 可以 说 预定 飞机票 、 预定 车票 、 预定 宾馆 、 预定 餐馆 、 预定 场地 。
In this sentence, the reservation is a pre-determined meaning, and it can be said that the airline ticket is booked, the ticket is booked, the hotel is booked, the restaurant is booked, and the venue is reserved.
Nesta frase, "reservation" significa fazer uma reserva com antecedência e pode ser utilizado para descrever a reserva de um bilhete de avião, um bilhete de autocarro, um hotel, um restaurante ou um local.
手续 就是 办理 事情 的 一些 规定 的 顺序 , 一般 要 填 一些 表 之类 的 东西 。
The procedure is the order of some rules for handling things. Generally, you need to fill in some things like watches.
As formalidades são os procedimentos prescritos para fazer as coisas, e normalmente há formulários a preencher, etc.
表格 就是 。
The form is.
O formulário é .
比如 像 : 结婚 要 办 结婚 手续 , 出国 要 办 出国 手续 , 入住 酒店 也 要 办理 入住 手续 。
For example: Marriage must be married, go abroad to go abroad, check-in at the hotel.
Por exemplo, se vai casar, tem de cumprir as formalidades de casamento, se vai para o estrangeiro e se vai ficar num hotel, tem de cumprir as formalidades de check-in.
办好 手续 之后 呢 , 我 把 行李 收拾 好 , 洗 了 个 澡 , 坐在 床上 开始 看电视 。
After the procedure was completed, I packed my luggage, took a shower, sat on the bed and started watching TV.
Depois de cumpridas as formalidades, fiz as malas, tomei um banho, sentei-me na cama e comecei a ver televisão.
这个 时候 的 我 是 很 防松 的 。
I am very loose at this time.
Nesta altura, estou muito na defensiva.
我 刚才 洗澡 了 , 可以 说成 我 刚才 洗 了 个 澡 。
I took a shower just now, it can be said that I took a shower just now.
Acabei de tomar um banho. Pode dizer-se que acabei de tomar um banho.
同样 , 我 刚才 去 理发 了 , 也 可以 说成 我 刚才 理 了 个 发
Similarly, I just went to the haircut, but I can say that I just got a haircut.
Da mesma forma, se eu fui cortar o cabelo há pouco, também se pode dizer que cortei o cabelo há pouco.
我 刚才 去 打电话 了 , 也 可以 说成 我 刚才 去 打了个 电话 。
I just called, I can also say that I just called a phone.
Acabei de fazer um telefonema, ou acabei de fazer um telefonema.
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember it?
Lembra-se?
重复 一遍 。
Repeat it again.
Repetir.
对 , 就是 这么 说 没错 的 。
Yes, that's right.
Sim, é o que diz. - Exatamente.
突然 , 我 感觉 床震得 很 厉害 , 震得 很 厉害 就是 震动 的 程度 很 高 。
Suddenly, I felt that the bed was very shocking, and the shock was so great that the vibration was very high.
De repente, senti que a cama estava a vibrar muito fortemente, e uma vibração muito forte significa um grau de vibração muito elevado.
我们 还 可以 说 他 的 手肿 得 很 厉害 , 意思 是 手 非常 的 肿 。
We can also say that his hand is very swollen, which means that his hand is very swollen.
Podemos também dizer que as suas mãos estão muito inchadas, o que significa que estão muito inchadas.
她 病 得 很 厉害 , 意思 是 她 病 的 程度 很 高 , 也 就是 病得 很 严重 。
She is very ill, meaning that she is very ill, that is, she is very ill.
Ela está muito doente, o que significa que está muito doente, ou seja, está gravemente doente.
接着 呢 , 房间 里 发生 了 什么 事情 呢 ?
Then, what happened in the room?
Então, o que é que aconteceu na sala?
发现 房间 里 的 灯 在 晃动 , 我 马上 反应 过来 , 地震 了 。
I found the lights in the room shaking, I immediately reacted, and the earthquake.
对 , 这 就是 我 中奖 的 原因 , 因为 我刚 一到 酒店 , 洗 了 个 澡 , 刚 坐下 准备 看电视 , 就 地震 了 。
Yes, this is the reason for my winning, because I just got to the hotel, took a shower, just sat down and watched TV, and it was an earthquake.
Sim, foi por isso que ganhei a lotaria, porque assim que cheguei ao hotel, tomei banho e me sentei para ver televisão, houve um terramoto.
那么 课文 中 接下来 说 的 这句 话 “ 谢天谢地 ” 就是 感谢 天地 神灵 保护 的 意思 。
Then the following sentence in the text "Thank God" is to thank God and Earth for the protection of the gods.
Assim, a frase seguinte do texto, "Graças a Deus, graças a ti", significa agradecer ao Céu e à Terra pela sua proteção.
多 用于 口头语 , 我 为什么 说 谢天谢地 呢 ?
Mostly used in spoken language, why do I say thank you?
É sobretudo utilizada verbalmente. Porque é que eu disse graças a Deus?
因为 这次 地震 没有 造成 人员伤亡 , 没有 人 在 这次 地震 里 受伤 或者 死亡 , 我 最后 平安地 回家 了 。
Because the earthquake did not cause casualties, no one was injured or killed in the earthquake, I finally went home safely.
Como não houve vítimas e ninguém ficou ferido ou morreu no terramoto, acabei por regressar a casa em segurança.
你 听 明白 了 吗 ?
do you understand?
Percebem?
我 的 这次 中奖 经历 原来 呀 就是 我 第一次 去 日本 出差 就 经历 了 日本 的 地震 。
My experience in this award was the first time I went to Japan on a business trip and experienced the earthquake in Japan.
A minha experiência de ganhar a lotaria acabou por ser a experiência do terramoto no Japão, na minha primeira viagem de negócios ao Japão.
好 了 , 我们 再 来 听听 今天 的 短文 。
Ok, let's listen to today's essay.
Muito bem, vamos voltar a ouvir o ensaio de hoje.
我用 正常 的 语速 为 您 再 朗读 一遍 , 看一看 您 是否 能 听 明白 课文 中 大部分 的 内容 呢 ?
I will read it again at a normal rate of speech. Can you see most of the text in the text?
Deixa-me ler-te novamente em voz alta, a uma velocidade normal, para ver se consegues compreender a maior parte do conteúdo do texto.
我 第一次 到 日本 出差 就 中奖 了 。
When I first went to Japan on a business trip, I won the prize.
Ganhei a lotaria na minha primeira viagem de negócios ao Japão.
我 到 预定 的 宾馆 里 办好 了 入住 手续 , 把 行李 收拾 好 , 洗 了 个 澡 , 坐在 床上 开始 看电视 。
I went to the booked hotel to check in, packed my luggage, took a shower, sat on the bed and started watching TV.
突然 , 我 感觉 床震得 很 厉害 , 接着 发现 房间 里 的 灯 在 晃动 , 我 马上 反应 过来 , 地震 了 。
Suddenly, I felt that the bed was shaking badly, and then I found the light in the room was shaking, I immediately reacted, there was an earthquake.
De repente, senti a cama a tremer com muita força, e depois reparei que as luzes do quarto estavam a tremer, e reagi imediatamente que tinha havido um terramoto.
谢天谢地 , 这次 地震 没有 造成 人员伤亡 , 我 最后 平安地 回到 了 家 。
Thankfully, this earthquake did not cause any casualties, and I finally returned home safely.
Graças a Deus, não houve vítimas do terramoto e regressei a casa são e salvo.