【机智 的 上半场 Be Your Self】 EP02
Erste Hälfte von Be Your Self] EP02
The first half of "Be Your Self" EP02
Primera mitad de Be Your Self] EP02
Première moitié de Be Your Self] EP02
自分らしく前半戦】 EP02
Pierwsza połowa "Be Your Self" [EP02
Primeira parte de Be Your Self] EP02
Первая половина "Будь собой"] EP02
今年 全国 参加 高考 的
9.42 million students took
有 九百 四十二万 人
the national college entrance exam this year
只有 三千 人 来到 了 西南 传媒大学
and only 3,000 of them were admitted to Southwest University of Communications.
最终 呢 只有 三个 人
In the end, only three people
Pada akhirnya, hanya ada tiga.
会 成为 你 的 大学 室友
will become your roommates in college.
不管 你 是否 相信 缘分
Whether you believe in fate or not,
是否 喜欢 他们
and whether you like them or not,
Apakah mereka seperti mereka?
他们 都 是
they will be
陪伴 你 度过 这 四年 的 人
the ones who are the closest to you during the next four years.
Orang yang telah bersama Anda selama empat tahun terakhir ini.
而 军训 大家 更要 团结 在 一起
Especially during the coming military training, you guys must have good teamwork
要 珍惜 这次 锻炼 的 机会
and cherish this opportunity to steel yourself.
这个 是
This is
学校 给 我 的 稿子
the manuscript given to me by the school.
我 读完 了
And I've finished reading it.
接下来 我 想
Next,
掏 心窝子 地
I want to say something
跟 大家 说 几句 我 的 心里话
that's really from my heart
也 是 我 觉得 比较 重要 的话
which I think is important.
你们 是 我 参加 工作 以来
You guys have been the first batch of students
带 的 第一届 学生
ever since I took the job as a counsellor.
所以 对 我 来说
So you are
意义 非凡
special to me.
我 先 讲 一下 我 的 原则
Let me tell you about my rule first.
我 的 原则 是
My rule is
有事 可以 找 我
you can come to me if you have a problem.
没事 不要 找事
But don't create a problem when there isn't any.
这 叫 什么 原则
What kind of rule is that?
我 呢 是 研究生 在读
I am still a graduate student.
这是 我们 5438 宿舍
This is Xia Langlang, who takes bunk No. 1
一号 床 的 夏 朗朗
at room 5438.
我 以盆 会友 认识 的 舍友
One of my roommates who I got off on the wrong foot with over a basin.
全 宿舍 唯一 不 化妆 就 敢 出门 的 人
The only one in our dorm who has the guts to go out without makeup.
全 宿舍 唯一 没有 一条 裙子 的 人
The only one in the dorm who doesn't have a skirt
全 宿舍 唯一 没有 一双 高跟鞋 的 人
nor a pair of high heels.
全 宿舍 唯一
The only one in the dorm
分不清楚 口 红色 号 的 人
who can't tell lipsticks' shades apart.
也 迷茫 过
I was once lost like you.
所以 你们 的 小 心思 呢
So I can relate to you…
英文原版
English original?
深藏不露 啊
I didn't know that
原来 你 是 个 学霸
you are a straight-A student.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang,
你 说 你 成绩 这么 好
you did so well in your college entrance exam.
为什么 不去 更好 的 大学
You could have been admitted to a better university. Why?
套用 社会 上 的 一句 话 来说
Let me use a meme to tell you that…
但是
But…
这位 看起来 毫无 少女 心 的 朋友
This girl who doesn't act girly at all
也 有 她 埋 在 心底 的 秘密
also has a secret hidden in her heart.
不好意思
I'll pick it up for you.
我 我 帮 你 捡 吧
I'll help you pick it up
没事 没事
It's okay.
不好 不好意思
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
你 也 喜欢 看 《 海贼王 》
You also like "One Piece"?
我 也 喜欢 看
I'm a big fan, too.
我 最 喜欢 里面 的 海贼 猎人
My favorite character is Zoro.
跟 我 一样 都 是 天蝎座
He's a Scorpio like me.
爱 睡觉 爱 喝酒
He loves sleeping and drinking.
爱 吃 白米饭
And his favorite food is rice.
亦然
Yiran.
你 在 这儿 啊
Here you are.
我 找 你 半天 了
I've been looking for you.
真巧
What a coincidence.
没想到 能 在 这儿 碰到 你
I didn't expect to see you here.
我 还 在 想 什么 时候 约 你 出来 呢
I was thinking about having a gathering with you some time.
洛洛
Luoluo.
这 是 我 高中同学
She is my classmate back in high school.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang.
我 是 他 大学 同学 洛洛
I'm Luoluo, his classmate in university.
真是 太巧 了 夏 朗朗
What are the odds that
你 也 考来 西传 了
you also got admitted to this university?
咱 高中 还有 两个 在 工商管理
There are two from our high school who major in business administration here.
前 几天 我们 还 在 一起 商量
We were discussing the other day that
要 不要 校友 聚会 呢
maybe we should hold an alumni gathering.
要 不 你们 老同学 先聊
I'll leave you guys to catch up.
我 先 撤 了
Bye.
不 不 不
I, I have an errand to run.
我 我 还有 别的 事情
I, uh, I, uh, there's something else.
我得 发个 快递 呢
I need to send a parcel by post.
我 先 走 了
I have to go.
我 我 去 这边
I'm going this way.
这是 什么 破 无线网 啊
What kind of Wi-Fi is this?
死活 连不上
I can't get online no matter how I try.
我 早就 放弃 了
I gave up a long time ago.
听说 我们 这 一层 的 网
I heard that the reception at our floor
是 最差 的
is the worst.
我们 也 只能 认 倒霉 了
We can only accept our bad luck.
用 流量 啊
Just use your data to go online.
4G 随心 用 大片 也 畅通
My deal has unlimited 4G data to watch blockbuster movies without delay.
你 以为 谁 都 跟 你 一样 是 土豪
Do you think everyone is as rich as you?
对 了
By the way,
咱们 建 一个 宿舍 群 吧
Let's create a dormitory group.
这样 方便 联系
so that we can stay in touch.
同心同德
"Same thought, same belief".
我 拉 你们 了 啊
I'm adding you guys in the group chat.
我 手机 呢
Where's my phone?
嘉倩
Jiaqian.
我 腿 麻 了
My legs are numb.
我 手机 落
My phone is over there.
我 帮 你 拿 我 帮 你 拿
I'll get it for you.
我 改个 群名 啊
I'll change the group chat name.
相亲相爱 一屋 人
"Roommates who love each other"?
太土 了 吧
This is so corny.
我 改 一个 啊
I'll come up with one.
夏 朗朗 我 帮 你 抽 一张
Langlang, let me pull a card for you.
我 不 玩
I don't play tarot.
沙坪坝 四 美
Shapingba's Four Hotties?
这个 好
I like this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
就 来 一张 嘛
Just pull one.
你 腿 又 不麻 了
Your legs aren't numb anymore?
好 了
I feel better.
你 抽 一张 嘛
Just pull one from the deck.
我 很准 的
I'm a reliable tarot reader.
事先 声明 啊
Just for the record,
我 是 一个 无神论者
I am an atheist.
夏 朗朗
Langlang.
你 也 太 惨 了 吧
I feel sorry for you.
你 抽到 了 一个 教皇 逆位
You drew the reversed Hierophant.
什么 意思 啊
What does it mean?
就是说
It means that
你 恋爱 无缘 工作 会 被 孤立
your romantic interest won't work, and you will be isolated at work.
还会 被 团体 排挤 精神 疲惫
You will be elbowed out by a group, so you will feel mentally exhausted.
还会 孤军奋战
And you'll have to fight alone.
行 了 行 了
Okay, that's enough.
我 谢谢 你 啊
Thank you for nothing.
我 说真的
I'm serious.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai.
你 怎么 跑 我 宿舍 来 了
How come you came to my dorm?
我来 拿 军训 的 材料
I'm coming to get the military training's forms.
我 不是 说 让 你 去 办公室 吗
Didn't I tell her to tell you to go to the office?
这 杨嘉倩 怎么 通知 的
What did Yang Jiaqian inform you?
她 让 我 过来 的
She asked me to come here.
而且 她 是 班长
But she is the class president.
你 怎么 不让 她 拿
Why didn't you just ask her to get the forms?
你 妈妈
It's your mom.
我 妈妈
My mom?
你 妈妈 给 学校 打 了 很多 个 电话
Your mom made many calls to the school office,
给 我 也 打 了 很多 个
and me, too.
让 我 来 劝 你 休学
She asked me to persuade you to drop out of school
让 你 再 考 一年
because she wants you to take next year's college entrance exam.
对不起 麦 老师
I'm sorry, Mr. Mai.
你别 听 她 的
Just ignore her.
她 念叨 我 一个 暑假 了
She had been nagging me about it for the past summer vacation.
我 是 不会 复读 的
I won't drop out of this university to take next year's exam.
我 跟 你 说 这些 呀
I didn't tell you this because
不是 想 劝 你
I am trying to persuade you.
是 想 让 你 知道 你 妈 的 心意
I just want you to know what your mom thinks.
做 决定 的 事 还是 看 你 自己
It's up to you.
成年人 想 清楚 自己 要 什么
You're an adult. So figure out what you really want.
回去 吧
Go back.
以后 没什么 事 别来 我 宿舍 啊
Don't come to my dorm if you don't have to.
金屋藏娇 啊
He has a pretty girl in his dorm.
喂
朗朗
Langlang.
妈
你 干嘛 给 我 辅导员 打电话
Why did you call my counselor?
我 是 打 了
I did.
怎么 你 还是 不 愿意 复读 啊
Why? You still don't want to study for another year?
你 又 来 了
There you go again!
难道 真的 让 我 复读 重考
You really want me to drop out of school to take next year's exam?
我们 家 经得起 这个 折腾 吗
Can our family afford it financially?
朗朗
Langlang.
你 爸爸 去世 得 早
Your father died early.
妈妈 没什么 本事
I don't have much money or resources.
我 更 要 关心 你 前途 的 事情
That makes me want to push you and care about your future more.
还有
all my co-workers in the supermarket
我们 这个 超市 里 所有 的 同事
All of our coworkers in this supermarket.
都 晓得 你 会 读书
know that you are a straight-A student.
以为 你 会考 一个 名牌大学
They all thought you would go to a prestigious university
我 也 可以 就此 扬眉吐气 一下 了
and I could have been so proud.
结果 你 就 这么 容易 放弃
In the end you just gave up so easily.
崽 你 看 你 分数 考 这么 高
Baby, you did a good job on the exam.
你 怎么 选个 这样 的 学校 呢
Why did you choose that university?
别念 我 了
Don't nag me.
你 都 念 了 有 一个 星期 了
You've been nagging me for a week.
吃 点 苦瓜 败下 火 了
Eat some bitter gourd and cleanse your inner heat.
吃 什么 苦瓜
I don't want bitter gourd!
我 吃 不 进去
I don't have any appetite.
好端端 的 一所 985
You could have gone to a Project 985 university but
愣 是 搞 成 211 的
you settled for a Project 211 one.
我 昨天 买菜 的 时候
I saw your head teacher
看到 你 班主任 了
when I was buying grocery yesterday.
你 老师 跟 我 讲 啊
Your teacher told me that
这个 妹子 真的 是 可惜 了
she felt sorry for you.
通知书 都 下来 了
I already received the admission letter.
木已成舟
What is done is done.
再说 了
what do you know about the differences between Project 985 and Project 211 universities?
你 懂 什么 985 跟 211 的 区别
Do you know the difference between 985 and 211?
崽
妈妈 想 了 一下
Mom gave it some thought.
我们 复读 吧
Let's turn this university down and prepare for next year's exam.
什么
What?
我 讲 复读
You heard me.
我 跟 你 班主任 都 已经 商量 过 的
I have discussed it with your head teacher.
你 班主任 跟 我 讲
She told me that
你 成绩 这么 好
with your previous grades,
你 明年 再考 一回
she's sure that you will be admitted to Tsinghua University or Peking University
随便 考 清华北大 是 吧
if you study for another year and take the next exam.
还有 你 这个 叫 高分 复读生
And you'll be a "high-score return student"
还有 奖学金
so you can apply for a scholarship.
再有 了 妈妈 可以 打 份工 呐
I can take another part-time job to make more money.
反正 就 这么 决定 吧
Let's do that.
这个 学校 是 我 自己 相中 的
I chose this university.
除了 这个 学校
I won't go anywhere
我 哪儿 都 不会 去
else.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang!
妈妈 也 非常 认真 地 跟 你 讲
I'm being serious.
这 一次 你 必须 要 听 我 的
This time, you have to do as I say.
我们 一定 要 复读
You will study for another year.
你 对 我 了解 多少
How much do you know about me?
从 初中 开始
I went to parents' meetings myself
家长会 都 是 我 自己 去 开 的
even when I was in junior high school.
你 连 我们 教室 在 哪里
You didn't even know
你 都 搞不清楚
where my classroom was.
要 复读 你 复读
You can go study for a year if you like.
反正 我 不 复读
I won't go anyway.
你 饭 都 不吃 了 你
You don't eat your dinner?
这 妹子
This girl…
妈 我 今天 就 去 重庆 了
Mom, I'm leaving for Chongqing today.
你 刚 上 完 夜班
You just finished the night shift.
就 不要 起来 了
You don't have to get up.
我 还给 你 做 了 早饭 放 桌上 了
I made breakfast for you and it's on the table.
你 热 一下 就 可以 吃 了 嘞
Just heat it up when you're up.
还有 那个 电闸
And the switch
它 是 个 松 的
is loose.
没事 不要 老去 碰 它
So don't touch it if you don't have to.
还有 就是
And…
不要 为了 省钱 老是 去
Don't buy expired food in the supermarket
买 超市 里 过 了 期 的 东西 吃
just to save money.
眼睛 不好 也 不要 老是 玩 手机
With your poor eyesight, don't spend so much time on your phone.
记得 给 花 浇水
Remember to water the flowers,
不然 它 就要 干死 了
otherwise they will die.
朗朗 你 听 妈妈 讲
Langlang, listen to me.
妈妈 这 一辈子 就 这么 一个 心愿
Mom has only one dream in my life
希望 你 考 一个 好 大学
which is for you to go to a good university.
你 不会 让 妈妈 失望 的 是不是
You won't let me down, right?
因为 你 啊
Because
从小到大 都 是 最 懂事 的 小孩
you have been the most sensible child since you were little.
那 你 知不知道 有 的 时候
Then do you know that sometimes
我 也 不想 这么 懂事 啊
I don't want to be so sensible?
我 也 不想 当 别人 家 的 小孩 啊
I don't want to be the sweet girl and straight-A student.
你 知不知道 懂事 真的 很累 很 累 的
Do you know that being sensible can be really tiring?
明天 我要 去 军训 了
I'm going to the military training tomorrow
在 山 里面
in the mountains.
可能 联系 不上 你
So I may not be able to reach you.
自己 照顾 好 自己
Take care of yourself.
朗
向左转
To the left.
向左转
To the left.
跨立
Straddle.
立正
Stand at attention!
我 站不住 怎么办 啊
But I can't stay in this position. What should I do?
朗朗 一会儿
Langlang,
一会儿 我 要是 摔倒
if I fall in a while,
你 一定 要 扶住 我
you must steady me.
我妈 说 我 小时候
My mom said that the back of my skull
后脑 骨 没长 好
didn't fully grow when I was a kid.
要是 摔倒 了
So I'll get a concussion
会得 脑震荡 的
if I fall.
不会 的 你 坚持 住 啊
You won't. Just hang in there.
我 坚持 不住
I can't hold on anymore.
加油
Come on!
朗朗
Langlang,
我 真
I really can't…
皇甫
Huangfu!
怎么 了
What's going on?
没事 吧
Is she alright?
赶紧 送 医务室 去
Take her to the infirmary.
走
一
这个 就是 最 著名 的 绝代 双椒
These are the two most famous dishes. Double Pepper,
以及 无敌 双茄
and Very Vegetarian.
什么
What?
红辣椒 炒绿 辣椒
Stir-fried red pepper with green pepper.
以及
And
茄子 炖 番茄
stewed eggplant and tomato.
小点声
Shhh.
教官 看着 呢
The instructor is watching you.
我要 吃 蛋白质
I want to have protein.
教官 来 了
The instructor is here.
我要 吃 维生素
I want to have vitamins.
我 想 吃 小 杨生 煎
I want to eat Xiaoyang pan-fried pork bun,
糖醋 小排
sweet and sour short ribs,
五香 鱼 白斩鸡
spiced fish, sliced cold chicken.
还有
And…
能别 报菜名 了 吗
Can you stop reciting dishes?
越 报 越 饿
I'm getting more and more hungry.
我 吃不下
I don't have any appetite.
那 你 多 吃 点 萝卜
Then have some radish.
萝卜 还 挺好吃 的
The radish is quite delicious.
朗朗
Langlang.
我 可算 找到 你 了
I finally found you.
上次 你 跑 得 太快 了
You were gone in a blink of an eye last time.
我 跟 夏 朗朗 是 高中同学
Xia Langlang and I were senior high school classmates.
我 叫 马 亦然
I am Ma Yiran.
你好
Hello.
这是 新开 的 老干妈 送给 你们
This is a bottle of Laoganma chili sauce for you. I just opened it.
陶 女神 送 女神
The so-called "Goddess's Chili Sauce" for a goddess.
你 从 哪儿 弄 的 呀
Where did you get it?
学校 后门 右手边
On the right side of the school back gate,
有 一个 黑店 小卖部
there is an illegal store.
东西 死 贵人 还 多
The prices there are extortionate and the place is crowded with people.
只不过 你们 有 什么 需要
But you guys can tell me
可以 跟 我 说
what you need.
我 帮 你们 去 买 就 行
I can buy it for you guys.
谢谢 你
Thank you.
微信 聊 我 先 走 了
I have to go. Let's chat on WeChat.
拜拜
Bye.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang.
不鸣则已 一鸣惊人 啊
You really surprised us!
好好 说 什么 来路
Tell me, what's his deal?
没什么 来路
There's no deal.
他 就是 我 一个 高中同学
He is a senior high school classmate of mine.
我 跟 他 碰巧 考上 同一 所 大学
I happened to be admitted to the same university as him.
不管 什么 来头
No matter what his deal is,
能 大老远 送来 老干妈 的
he specially brought you a bottle of Laoganma.
这 绝对 是 真 爱 呀
This is absolutely damn true love.
活久见 啊
The longer you live, the more things you will see.
一瓶 老干妈 让 杨嘉倩 都 讲 脏话 了
A bottle of Laoganma chili sauce made Yang Jiaqian swear.
来 来来来
Come on.
微信 聊 哦
"Let's chat on WeChat."
这个 世界 太 疯狂 了
This world is crazy.
我 出去 洗个 脸 的 工夫
During the short trip I went out to wash my face,
就 收到 了 五封 情书
I received five love letters,
六瓶 老干妈
six bottles of Laoganma,
还有 十根 火腿肠
and ten ham sausages.
这 还 不好 啊
Isn't it a good thing?
造福 全人类 啊
It brings benefit to all mankind!
可是
they're all for Fan Xiaoyu.
全都 是 给 樊潇雨 的
It's all for Fan Xiaoyu
谢 了
Thanks.
没有 我 的 吗
I don't have any?
没有 啊
No.
你 不是 已经 有 你 那个 法国 的
You're not already there. You're the French one.
皮埃尔
Pierre, right?
那 也 不 妨碍 我 被 人 喜欢 吧
Still, I won't mind having some admirers.
纯 肉肠 欸
100% meat sausage!
潇雨
Xiaoyu?
分 了 吧
You guys can have them.
你们 都 好 厉害 啊
You guys are so awesome.
潇雨 有 那么 多 追求者
Xiaoyu has so many admirers.
吨 吨 呢
met a Japanese guy from Ibaraki in her freshman year.
才 大 一 就 认识 了 她 的 茨城 欧巴
She met her Ibaraki boyfriend when she was just a freshman.
你 也 不赖 啊
You are not bad.
你 不是 刚进 了 那个 检阅 方队
Didn't you just join the guard of honor
还成 了 方队 队长 吗
and even become the squad captain?
升官 了 呀
She got promoted.
还好 啦
It's not a big deal.
凭 什么 你们 一个个
How can some of you
升官 的 升官
get promotion
被 人 追求 的 被 人 追求
and some are pursued by guys
我 什么 都 没有
while I have nothing to be proud of?
你 抱怨 什么 呀
What are you complaining about?
你 跟 你 的 皮埃尔
You and your Pierre
天天 傻 驴 傻 驴 的
keep calling each other saying "salut" all day.
不 也 是 很幸
You are having a happy life, too.
休息 了 吗
Are you in bed?
要 不要 出来 走走
Do you want to come out for a walk?
老干妈
Laoganma?
我 我 出去 一趟
I'm going out for a while.
现在 谁 比较 厉害 啊
Who is the awesome one now?
听说 你们 班 又 有 女生 晕倒 了
I heard that another girl in your class fainted during the training.
你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
我 我 没事
I am fine.
我 这 体格 没 那么 脆弱
I am not that fragile.
我 倒 是 听说 你们 连 有 男生 被 罚
I heard that some guys in your class were punished
匍匐前进
to do the creeping forward movement
爬 得 膝盖 血肉模糊
to the point that their knees bleed.
差点 残废 啊
I heard they are almost disabled.
没 那么 夸张
It's exaggeration.
我 就是 其中 之一
I was one of them.
那 你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
我 没事
I'm fine.
我 跟 我 宿舍 一 哥们儿
One of my dormmates and I
打 配合 装 晕倒
tried to cover each other and play fainted.
本 以为 动作 一气呵成
We thought it was convincing but
没想到 教官 一眼 识破
the instructor saw through it immediately.
你们 是 干嘛 呀
What would you guys do that?
本来 想着 去 医务室
I wanted to go to the infirmary
骗点 藿香 正气水 给 你们
to get some Huoxiang Zhengqi Liquid for you girls.
这 大热天 的 怕 你们 吃不消
I was afraid you guys wouldn't be able to stand the hot weather.
你 也 知道 我们 医务室 那么 抠门
You know that our infirmary is stingy.
不 晕倒 就 不 给
They won't prescribe any heatstroke preventive unless you already faint.
我
我 其实 也 没 那么 热
I can stand the heat.
对 了
By the way,
我 有 个 扛 热 的 独门 秘诀
I have a secret to handle the heat.
教 你 呗
I'll teach you.
什么
What is it?
咱们 军训 服 前面
There are both snaps and zippers
不是 有 按扣 和 拉链 吗
on our military training uniform, right?
教官 要求 两样 都 系上
The instructors require to button up and zip up.
但是 如果 只 按 按扣
But if you only do up the buttons
不拉 拉链
without zipping it up…
这儿
Here.
好 了
There you go.
这个 时候 一旦 有 山风 吹过
Once there's mountain breeze,
那才 叫 一个 爽
you'll be in a nice and cool heaven.
对 了
By the way,
我 跟 我 哥们儿
me and my buddies
发现 一 特别 美的 地方
found a particularly beautiful place
很 适合 看 星星
which is very suitable for star gazing.
改天 一起 去 呗
Let's go together another day.
这样 吧
How about
我 把 我们 宿舍 人 都 叫 上
I bring all my dormmates
你 把 你们 宿舍 的 人 也 叫 上
and you bring yours?
咱们 一起 人多 好玩
The more the merrier.
回来 啦
You're back.
升官 的 回来 了
The one who got promotion is back.
谈情说爱 的 也 回来 了 呢
The one who went out to date is back, too.
大后天 我带 大家 去 一个 好 地方 吧
I'll take you guys to a nice place the day after tomorrow.
马 亦然 说
Ma Yiran
让 我 约 几个 同学
asked me to take a few classmates
一起 去 山顶 上 看 星星
to the top of the mountain to watch stars together.
他 说 回 城里 以后 就 看不到 了
He said we won't see such beautiful stars after we go back to the city.
看 星星 好 耶
I love it!
我要 去
Count me in.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang.
马 亦然 是不是 你 的 初恋
Is Ma Yiran your first crush?
你 不要 造谣
Don't start a rumor!
他
他 就是 我 一个 高中 校友 而已
We just went to the same senior high school.
校友 而已 啊
That's it?
那太好 啦
That's great.
大家 就 可以 放心 下手 啦 对 吧
So we won't feel guilty to go after him.
这么 有 情调 的 男生
You don't see
是 男生 中 的 极品 啊
many romantic boys like him.
我 去 洗衣服
I'll do my laundry.
朗朗
Langlang.
这件 衣服 里面 肯定 注 铅 了
There must be lead in this coat
人家 每次 洗完 它手 都 很 酸痛
Every time after I wash it, my hands are sore.
都 肿 了 你 看
They've even swollen up. Look.
你 看
Okay, okay.
行 了 行 了 行 了
Okay, okay, okay.
你别 嚎 了
Put it in.
放进来 吧
Put it in.
你 这 是 什么 啊
What is this?
你 给 我
Give it to me.
那 是 束胸 吗
Is that a boob tube?
夏 朗朗 你 穿 束胸 吗
Xia Langlang, you wear boob tubes?
你 是 觉得
Do you think
自己 太 累赘 了
they're burdensome?
你 才 发现 啊
You only found out now?
不过 朗朗
But Langlang,
你 到底 为什么 那么 低调
why are you acting so low-key all the time?
你 就是 站 着 说话 不 腰疼
A hot girl like you won't understand!
我 要是 长成 你 这样
If I were as pretty as you,
我 也 横 着 走路
I would also act sassy.
但 樊潇雨 说 得 也 对
But Fan Xiaoyu is right.
我 跟 你 讲 啊
Let me tell you,
这个 从 运程 上 来讲
in terms of horoscope,
束胸 是 会 阻碍 你 的 格局 发展
wearing a boob tube will hinder your luck.
尤其 是 会 影响 你 的 女性 魅力
Especially it will affect your feminine charm.
有 吗
Really?
我 是 说
I mean,
我 有 女性 魅力 吗
do I have feminine charm?
最爱 你 了
Love you!
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang!
别看 了
Stop staring at him!
人 都 要 被 你 看穿 了
You are going to drill a hole on him with your laser-like gaze.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang!
你 今天 的 辫子 别有用心 啊
You deliberately braided your hair today!
哪有
I didn't!
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang!
又 怎么 了
What now?
她 今天 没 穿 束胸
She doesn't wear a boob tube today.
你 小点声
Keep your voice down!
我 没 穿 是因为
That's because
洗 了 没干 不行 啊
I washed it and it hasn't dried yet!
没干
I see.
走 了
Let's go.
还 看
Stop looking at me!
走 了
Let's go!
我 走不动 了
I can't keep going anymore.
还有 多远 呐
How far is it?
快 了
We're almost there.
马 亦然
Ma Yiran
你 老实 交代
Tell us honestly.
大半夜 的
You're leading us to the middle of nowhere
把 我们 带到 这种 地方 来
Bringing us to a place like this, to a place like this.
想劫财 还是 想 劫色
Do you want to rob us or are you thinking something nasty?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我 宿舍 哥们儿 已经 在 准备 了
My dormmates are preparing for it.
就 在 前面
It's ahead.
白天 站 军姿 已经 累成 狗
I was already exhausted by standing in the military posture during the day.
我 居然 还信 你 的 鬼话
I can't believe I took your stupid advice
大半夜 跑 来 这种 地方
to come to this place in the middle of the night
练 什么 野生 拉练
to have a military style cross-country race.
不行 了 我 走不动
I can't do it anymore.
到 了
We're here!
哪儿
Where?
那儿
Over there.
好 浪漫 呀
So romantic.
你好 你好 你好
Hello.
你好
Hello there.
杨嘉倩 没来 也 太 可惜 了
It's a pity that Yang Jiaqian didn't come.
原来 看 星星 是 这个 星星 呀
So, these are the "stars" we will appreciate.
不过 你们 那么 多 家伙 事 哪来 的
But where did you guys get all the stuff?
找 小卖部 老板 租 的
I rented all of them from the shop owner.
怎么样 还 不错 吧
How is it? Not bad, huh?
快 坐 快 坐 快 坐
Sit down.
坐 吧 坐 吧 坐 吧
Come on.
来 坐 吧
Come on. Sit down.
可以 啊
That's nice.
二十八
Twenty-eight.
二十九
Twenty-nine.
最后 一个
The last one.
最后 一个 最后 一个 最后 一个
Last one, last one!
三十
Thirty!
厉害 厉害 厉害
Bravo!
再 来 再 来 再 来
Come again, come again.
还 不信 了
I'm gonna show you guys!
谁 的
Who is it?
不用 抽 了 是 我
No need to draw. It's me.
那 你 要 选 真心话 还是 大冒险
Truth or Dare?
我行 动力 差
I have poor mobility.
真心话 吧
I'll go with Truth.
我们 问 什么 问题 呀
What question should we ask him?
也 不用 问 了
You don't need to think of a question.
我 自己 说
I'll say it myself.
我 酝酿 了 很 久
I've been thinking about it for a long time.
但是 一直 缺乏 勇气
But I have been lacking in courage.
今天
Today,
借 这个 机会
I want to take this opportunity
我 有些 心里话 想 对 她 说
to tell her something.
其实 我 第一次 见 你
Actually, I have been deeply attracted by you
就 深深地 被 你 吸引 了
since the first time I saw you.
我 的 眼神
I can't take
就 再也 没有 从 你 身上 移开
my eyes off you.
但是 我 也 不敢 靠近 你
But I don't dare to approach you.
只能 远远地 看 你
I can only watch you from a distance
默默地 变着法儿 地向 你 示好
and show you my feelings in a subtle way, and in different ways.
你 也 喜欢 看 《 海贼王 》
You also like One Piece?
这新开 的 老干妈
This is a bottle of Laoganma chili sauce for you.
送给 你们
I just opened it.
陶 女神 送 女神
The so-called "Goddess's Chili Sauce" for a goddess.
今天
At this very moment
这 一刻
tonight
我 终于 可以 离 你 那么 近
when I can finally be so close to you,
我 想 对 你 说
I want to tell you,
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu,
我 喜欢 你
I like you.
这新开 的 老干妈
This is a bottle of Laoganma chili sauce for you.
送给 你们
I just opened it.
陶 女神 送 女神
The so-called "Goddess's Chili Sauce" for a goddess.
答应 他
Say yes!
答应 他 答应 他
Promise him. Promise him.
答应 他 答应 他 答应 他
老同学
Yiran, my senior high school classmate!
牛 掰
Good for you!
困了 回去 睡 了
I am sleepy. I'm going back to bed.
走 吧
Let's go.
你 说 你 成绩 这么 好
You did so well in your college entrance exam.
为什么 不去 更好 的 大学
You could have been admitted to a better university. Why?
这个 学校 是 我 自己 相中 的
I chose this university.
除了 这个 学校
I won't go anywhere
我 哪 都 不会 去
else.
真是 太巧 了 夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang, what are the odds that
你 也 考来 西传 了
you also got admitted to this university?
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang.
马 亦然 是不是 你 的 初恋
Is Ma Yiran your first crush?
樊潇雨 我 喜欢 你
Fan Xiaoyu, I like you.
答应 他 答应 他 答应 他
Say yes!
学霸 的 感情 区域 是 脑萎缩 了 吗
Does Straight A students' brain region responsible for emotions atrophy?
朗朗 同学
When Langlang
好不容易 滋长 起来 的 少女 心
finally became interested in someone romantically,
就 这么 毫无 征兆 地 跑 偏 了
her story ended abruptly without any warning.
朗朗
Langlang.
你 还好 吗
Are you okay?
你 睡 吧
Just take a nap.
你 是 真的 很 喜欢 那个 男 的 吗
Do you really like him?
你 呢
How about you?
我 喜欢 他 干嘛 呀
Of course not!
我 要不是 看 在 你 的 面子 上
I wouldn't have even talked to him
我 才 不会 理他 呢
if it weren't for you.
我 樊潇雨 什么 时候 沦落 到
I will never reduce to the point that
抢 闺蜜 男朋友 了
I would steal my friend's boyfriend.
他 姓 什么 来 着
What's his last name again?
牛 羊 马
Cow, sheep, horse?
反正 是 个 动物 对 吧
It's an animal anyway, right?
但是 朗朗
But Langlang,
我 真的 觉得 那个 男 的 不太好
I really don't think he's good enough for you.
你 都 改 了 多少次 时间 了
How many times have you changed the schedule?
好 吧 那 你 改好 了 跟 我 说
Okay, tell me when you confirm the time.
那
喂
又 挂 得 比 我 快
He hung up before I did again.
朗朗 你 怎么 又 穿 束胸 啊
Langlang, why are you wearing your boob tube again?
妈
我 回 学校 了
I've come back to school.
蛮 好 的 不要 担心 哦
Everything's fine. So don't worry about me.
等会儿 那个 个子 高 的 我 去 盯
I'll defend the tall one.
矮 的 那个 跑得快 你 去
The short one runs fast. You defend him.
下次 我 先 去
I'll go first next time.
那 没事 吧
That's okay, right?
马 亦然
Ma Yiran.
我 想 知道
I would like to know
你 为什么 在 照片 上 写 这些 话
Why did you write those words on a photo?
我们 先去 上 厕所
Let's go to the toilet.
待会儿 叫 我们
Call us when you're done.
这是 什么 呀
What's this?
毕业 照 那天 啊
The day we took our graduation group photo.
我 跟 他们 每个 人 都 这样 写 的
I wrote the same thing for everyone.
感恩 相遇 感谢 有 你
I'm grateful to meet you.
有 什么 问题 吗
Is there a problem?
那
那 QQ 里 的 海贼王 呢
What about the One Piece character in QQ?
QQ 里
QQ?
什么 意思 啊
What do you mean?
我 很久没 有 看 《 海贼王 》 了
I haven't watched One Piece for a long time.
你 到底 想 说 什么
What exactly are you getting at?
你 没事 吧 朗朗
Are you okay, Langlang?
崽
你 看 你 分数 考 这么 高
you did a good job on the exam.
你 怎么 选个 这样 的 学校 呢
Why did you choose that university?
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang,
你 说 你 成绩 这么 好
you did so well in your college entrance exam.
为什么 不去 更好 的 大学
You could have been admitted to a better university. Why?
太巧 了 夏 朗朗
What are the odds that
你 也 考来 西传 了
you also got admitted to this university!
夏 朗朗 你 来 下 办公室
Xia Langlang, come to see me at my office.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai.
这次 是 办公室
This time I came to your office.
我 应该 没有 搞错 吧
I didn't make a mistake again, right?
你 妈妈 寄给 你 的
Your mother sent this parcel to you.
你 在 军训 我 帮 你 收 了
You were in the military training, so I signed it for you.
想 跟 你 说 什么 呢
What I am trying to say is
还是 要 多 理解 妈妈
you should try to understand your mom.
有事 多 沟通
Communicate more.
没事 呢 多 给 妈妈
Call her every now and then…
麦 老师
Mr. Mai.
我 不想 留在 这里 了
I don't want to stay here anymore.
我 想 退学
I want to drop out of this university.
但 我 又 不想 复读
But I don't want to study another year and take the exam another time.
那 你 当初 为什么 要考 这儿
Why did you want to come here in the beginning?
我 好像
I seem to
做 了 一个 错误 的 决定
have made a wrong decision.
我 呢
I can give you
可以 给 你 找到 一百个
a hundred examples of those
成功 复读 的 例子
who did a better job in the exam after they studied for another year.
也 可以 给 你 找 一百个 理由
I can also find you a hundred reasons
让 你 留下
why you should stay in the university.
但 那 都 不是 你
But none of those people are you.
你 现在 是 成年人 了
You are an adult now.
成年人 就要 学会 自己 做出 选择
Adults must learn to make their own choices
并且 承担 后果
and bear the consequences.
懂吗
Do you understand?
崽
裙子 是 妈妈 去 五一广场
I went to Wangfujing Department Store at
王府井 百货 给 你 挑 的
Wuyi Square to find this dress for you.
你 喜不喜欢 啊
Do you like it?
你 去 军训 的 这些 天 啊
During the days when you were in the military training,
妈妈 给 你 的 麦 老师 打 了 好多 电话
Mom made a lot of calls to Mr. Mai.
他 讲 啊
He told me that
你 长大 了
you have grown up.
让 你 独立 地 思考 和 选择
He said I should allow you to think and make decisions independently.
你 离开 屋里 快 一个月 了
It's been almost a month since you left home for school.
这些 天 呢
These days
妈妈 一个 人 在 屋里
when I was alone in the house,
才 突然 地 意识 到
I suddenly realized that
其实 从 你 十一岁
actually you have grown up
你 爸爸 走 的 那一刻 开始
since the moment your father left us
你 就 已经 长大 了
when you were only eleven.
别人 家 的 孩子 还 在 撒娇
When children were still acting like a baby seeking parents' attention,
你 已经 在 照顾 妈妈
you were taking care of me
照顾 这个 家 了
and this family.
有 的 时候 妈妈 发现 你 有 心事
Sometimes I found that something was bothering you,
却 也 从来 帮不上 什么 忙
but there wasn't anything that I could do for you. How to make my breasts look smaller
别人 问 我
Others always asked me
你 爸爸 走 了 以后
how I moved on and
我 是 怎么 走 出来 的
brought you up as a single parent
是 怎么 把 你 带 大 的
after your father died.
其实 我 什么 都 没有 做
Actually I didn't do anything.
我 就是 在 旁边 看着 你
I just watched you by your side
你 就 慢慢 地 长大 了
and you grew up slowly on you own.
是 你 带 着 妈妈 走 出来 的
You were the one who led me to walk out of the shadow.
虽然 你 现在 越来越少
Although you and I
跟 妈妈 讲话 的
communicate less and less,
但是 妈妈 一直 想要 了解 你
I always want to know more about you.
想要 关心 你
I want to care about you.
但 妈妈 也 终于 想 明白 了
But I've finally figured it out that
你 的 路 要 自己 走
you have to embark on the journey on your own.
你 的 人生 终究 要 你 自己 选择
You have to choose your own life after all.
十八岁 以前
Before you turned eighteen,
你 都 是 为 妈妈 而活
you lived your life for me.
你 答应 妈妈
So promise me that
从 现在 开始 你 为 自己
from now on you'll live for yourself.
那 QQ 里 的 海贼王 呢
What about the One Piece character in QQ?
QQ 里 什么 意思 啊
In QQ? What do you mean?
我 很久没 有 看 《 海贼王 》 了
I haven't watched One Piece for a long time.
你 到底 想 说 什么
What exactly are you getting at?
妈妈 一直 想要 了解 你
I always want to know more about you.
想要 关心 你
I want to care about you.
崽 吃水果 吧
Baby, have some fruit.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
你 注意 点 眼睛 啊
Take care of your eyesight.
不要 看 那么 近
Don't get your eyes too close to the book.
晓得 晓得
Yeah, yeah.
加油 啊
Go get it, girl.
好
朗朗
Langlang.
是 是 妈妈
It's… It's mom.
对不起 对不起 啊
I'm sorry.
崽 妈妈 不 应该 瞒 到 你 的
Baby, I shouldn't have hidden the secret from you.
妈妈 也 只是 想
Mom just wanted to
默默地 关注 你 一下
know what's in your life without bothering you.
你 别生气 啊
Don't be mad at me.
我错 了
I'm sorry.
我 不该 对 你 发脾气
I shouldn't have thrown tantrums to you.
不是 不是
No, no.
是 妈妈 错
Mom made a mistake.
你 没有 错
You didn't.
崽 你 不要 哭 好 吧
Baby, don't cry.
你 一 哭 的话
When you cry,
妈妈 就要 跟着 哭 的
I'm going to cry with you.
给 妈妈 笑 一个
Give mom a smile.
笑 一个
Smile.
高高兴兴 的
Be happy.
朗朗
Langlang,
今天 过生日
it's your birthday today.
有没有 和 室友 一起 吃饭
Did you dine out with your roommates
庆祝 一下
to celebrate?
好 嘞 妈
Okay, mom.
等 我 室友 她们 回来
When they're back,
我 就 跟 她们 去 吃饭
I'll go to dinner with them.
不要 担心 了
Don't worry about me.
今天 也 是 你 的 受难日
Today is also the anniversary of your suffering to give birth to me.
你 自己 出去 吃点 好吃 的
You should go out and eat something nice, too
这 就是 夏 朗朗
This is Xia Langlang,
一个 和 我 完全 不 一样 的 妹子
a girl who is totally different from me.
后来 她 说
Later she said that
自己 选 的 路 哭 着 也 要 走 完
she would follow the path she chose no matter how difficult it would be.
说 她 有种 吧
If you think she has some guts,
面对 感情 就 很 怂
she's quite a coward when dealing with romantic relationships.
说 她 没种 吧
If you think she's a coward,
做 的 选择 一般 人 都 不敢 选
she made a choice that most people don't dare to make.
看得出来
I can tell that
大 概率 她 这 无 导航 少女 心
she will have more
还会 偏到 沟里 去
bumpy relationships in the future since she's still a greenhand.
以后 我 得 找 机会 救救
I have to find a chance to help
这位 兄弟
my gal to let her know
让 她 对 一切 不爱 自己 的 人 死心
she should give up on those who don't love her back.
毕竟 机智 如 我
After all, I'm so smart.