你 微笑 时 很 美 EP03
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP03
Jesteś piękna, kiedy się uśmiechasz EP03
没有 任何 事 任何人
Nothing can stay hidden
可以 在 网上 隐形
on the Internet.
我 就是 奇怪
I was just wondering why
你 打 职业 为什么 不 告诉 我
you didn't tell me you became a pro gamer.
你 来 我们 战队
Isn't joining our team
不比去 ZGDX 好 吗
better than joining Team ZGDX?
大哥
Listen up,
我 打 职业 是 我 自己 愿意
I'm being a pro gamer of my own accord.
跟 你 一毛钱 关系 都 没有
It has nothing to do with you at all.
挡住 了
Don't let them see me.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
这个 是 你 女朋友 吗
is she your girlfriend?
尤其 是 在 我 这里
Especially with me.
童谣
(Smiling?)
肯定 是 了 吧
(I'm sure she's it.)
虽然 只有 背影
(Although I can only see her back,)
但 看起来 很 可爱 的 样子 啊
(she still looks adorable.)
这个 女 的 认识 简阳
(This girl actually knows Jian Yang?)
这才 来 几天 呢
(She's only been in the team for a few days,)
就 跟 诚哥 同进同出 了
(yet she's going out with Brother Cheng?)
童谣 大大
(Lady Smiling,)
我们 都 有点 迫不及待 的
(all of us are excited)
期待 你 第一次 亮相 了 呢
(for your first appearance.)
小姐姐 双排 吗
Missy, do you want to join me for a duo queue?
我 去 看 一下
Let me take a look.
秀 啊
She's amazing.
小姐姐 这手速 可以 呀
Her APM is amazing.
666
Impressive.
别跑
Don't run.
等 我 一下
Wait for me.
和 他们 打 我来 了
And they're fighting. I'm coming.
对面 人 都 在 她 都 敢 打
She's fighting even though all the enemies are coming?
伤害 这么 高
Look at her damage.
小姐姐
Missy,
别 蹲 了 我守 不住 了
stop camping. I can't defend the tower.
打一波 你 先 扛 住
Let's fight. Hang in there.
我 马上 就 到
I'll be there immediately.
别 吧 对面 三个 人 呢
Don't do that. Three enemies are coming.
没事 打
It's fine. Kill them.
现在 跳 他们
Jump them right now!
我
小胖 你 跳 啊
Fatty, jump!
我
胖子 死 了
Fatty is dead.
怎么 那么 菜 啊
So noob!
漂亮
Her APM is extremely fast.
太快 了 这 手速 啊
That's fast. That's fast.
来 小胖 团 一波
Fatty, come and fight.
一 波一波 一波 啦
Let's end this in one go.
你 大 你 扛 住 他
Use your ultimate and stun them.
好 漂亮
Great! Nice!
厉害 呀
You're amazing!
66666
Awesome.
小姐姐 你 这 什么 怪物 打法
Missy, what a marvelous strategy you used just now!
我 感觉 我 打 了 一局 假 游戏
I felt like I was playing a staged game.
你 确定 我们 是 在 双排 吗
Are you sure the two of us are playing a duo queue?
我 怎么 感觉 我 自己 像 个 孤儿
Why do I feel like I'm all alone?
胖 哥哥
Brother Fatty,
你 是 辅助
you played Support.
就是 要 扛 伤害 的
You're meant to tank their damage.
不然 我 怎么 带动 全场 呢
If not, I can't carry the team.
小姐姐
Missy,
真 没 看 出来
I didn't expect this from you at all.
你 打游戏 的 时候 完全 变 了 一个 人
You're a different person when you're in a match.
不愧 别人 叫 你 电 竞 花木兰
It's no wonder they call you Mulan of E-sports.
小姐姐 拿 了 全场 最佳 啊
Missy, you are the MVP in the last match.
太 厉害 了
Amazing.
松松 的 下 把 一 起飞 啊
Easy game. Let's play together.
好 啊
Sure.
老 K
K,
咱们 新来 的 中单 小姐姐
Our new centerfold.
厉害 炸 了
is amazing.
一个 人 拿 了 全队 的 经济 和 人头
She has the most farm and most kills in the team.
好 厉害 啊
So amazing.
一枝独秀 嘛
She's just trying to outshine others.
还管 别人 的 死活 干吗
There's no need for her to care about the team.
没事 没事
Just ignore him.
打 得 特别 好
You did great.
真的
I'm serious.
走 咱们 打 一把
Come, let's play one match.
好
我 打 射手
I'll play AD.
那 我 不 打 了 那 不 打 了
-I'll quit then. -Me too.
我 知道 你 要 旧事重提 了
I know what you're going to say.
老 K 虽然 方式 不 对
Although K didn't do it the right way,
但 说 的 也 不是 没有 道理
he does have a point.
我 明白
I understand.
她 打法 太 冒进 了
Her style is too risky.
完全 没有 团队 意识
She doesn't have any team awareness at all.
缺乏 职业 素养
She lacks the qualities of a pro gamer.
我 知道
I know that.
之前 测试 赛 的 时候
[Triple Kill] You told me about it
你 就 跟 我 说 过 了
during the test match.
没事 吧
Are you okay?
都 说 了 让 我 替 你 上场
I told you that I can replace you.
何必 呢
Why are you forcing yourself?
没事
I'm fine.
你 觉得 怎么样
What do you think?
打法 冒进
Her style is too risky.
没有 团队 意识
She doesn't have any team awareness.
缺乏 职业 素养
She lacks the qualities of a pro gamer.
职业 素养 是 可以 培养 的
We can groom her to be a pro gamer.
她 已经 是 这么 多人 里面
She's the best player
最好 的 一个 了
out of all of them.
我们 为什么 一定 要招 一个 新人
Why must we recruit a new member?
我们 已经 讨论 过 这个 问题 了
We've discussed the problem before.
你 是 我们 的 中单
You're our Mid.
由谁来 接替 你
You should pick
你 来 选
the person who'll replace you.
你 从来 都 没 问过 我
You've never asked me
为什么 选择 童谣
why I chose Tong Yao instead of the others.
我们 战 队里 有 一半
Half of the members of our team
是 经 你 眼 进来 的
were recruited by you.
更何况
Moreover,
她 接替 的 是 你 的 中 单位
she's replacing you as our Mid.
我 相信 你 的 判断
I believe in your judgment.
她 是 我 从 几百个 人 里面
I chose her out
挑选 出来 的
of more than 100 candidates.
她 的 胜负 欲 很 强
She has a strong will to win.
不 轻易 认输
She doesn't surrender easily.
天不怕地 不怕
She's unafraid of anything.
有点像 你
She's a bit like you.
我 的 手 现在 打 不了 比赛 了
I can't compete in my current condition.
但 我 选择 在 这个 时候 退役
But I chose to retire at this moment
并 不 完全 是因为 我 的 手 受伤
not entirely because of my hand injury.
今年 春季 赛冒出 了 很多 新人
Many talented players have popped out during the Spring Championship.
如果 我们 想 打进 总决赛
If we want to enter the finals,
需要 像 童谣 这样 的 新鲜血液
we need new blood like Tong Yao.
小姐姐 太帅 了
Missy, you were amazing.
漂亮 可以 啊
-Nice! -Not bad at all.
有 风险
But it's a risky move.
全国 联赛 马上 就要 开始 了
The National Championship will start soon.
所以 我 需要 你 跟 我 一起 训练 童谣
That's why you and I need to train Tong Tao together.
你 说得对
You're right.
她 必须 先 学会 做 一名 职业 选手
She needs to learn how to be a pro gamer,
而 不是 一个 游戏 玩家
not just an ordinary gamer.
你 尽快 给 她 制定 一个 训练 计划 吧
You should form a training plan for her as soon as possible.
就 从 明天 开始
We'll train her from tomorrow onwards.
好
喂 爸
Hello, Dad?
儿子
My son,
你 知道 你 妈 有 多 过分 吗
do you know how willful your mother is?
我 不过 是 多 说 了 几句
I just reprimanded her,
你 妈 又 离家出走 了
and she left home again!
好 我 知道 了
Alright, I understand.
我 明天 回家 一趟
I'll return home tomorrow.
不是 儿子
Wait, my son.
你 得 帮 我 想想 办法 呀
You need to come up with a way
怎么 把 你 妈 哄
for me to let your mom...
我
没事 你 回家吧
It's fine. You may return home.
你 放心
Don't worry.
我 明天 就 训练 她
I'll start training her from tomorrow onwards.
童谣 我们 开始 训练 了
Tong Yao, our training will start now.
今天 我 首先 要 讲 的 是
First, I'm going to tell you
作为 一名 职业 电 竞选 手 而言
As a pro gamer,
参加 一个 比赛 的 最终 目的
that individual victory isn't our concern
并 不是 为了 达到 他 个人 的 胜利
when we join a competition.
而是 团队 的 胜利
The victory of our team is the most important thing.
在 这个 过程 中 呢
During this process,
你 需要 摒弃 很多
you need to cast away
个人 冲锋 猛进 的 习惯
many of your reckless habits.
首先 要 习惯 的 就是
First, you need to get used
把 自己 视为 团队 中 的 螺丝钉
to being the screw of your team.
好
我 已经 做好 准备 当 个 工具 人 了
I'm ready to be a tool for the team's sake.
准备 好 了 我们 正式 开始 了
Since you're ready, we'll start now.
你 先 看看 这个
Read this first.
练手 速 练补兵
APM training, last hit training,
了解 游戏 背景 和 式 神 特性
understanding the game's background and the characteristics of the Shikigami?
这些 都 太 基础 了 吧
Aren't these too basic for me?
你 是不是 拿错 了
Did you get me the wrong book?
对 职业 电竞 而言
In the world of e-sports,
你 是 个 新手 啊
you're still a beginner.
你 要 知道
You need to understand
打电 竞 跟 玩游戏 是 两码事
Playing a video game is not the same as playing a game.
所以 你 要 好好 训练
So, you need to work hard in your training.
我们 开始 吧
Let's begin.
继续 补兵
Continue with your last hits.
再 来 一局
Another round.
好累 哦
(This is so exhausting.)
被 训成 狗
(I've been training like a dog.)
喂
喂 谣谣
Hello?
这么 早就 起 了
Did you wake up this early in the morning?
不是 起 了
It's not that I waked up.
是 还 没 睡
I haven't slept yet.
累死 了
I'm so exhausted.
给 你 发 了 张 图片
I sent a picture to you.
你 看 看微信
Take a look at your WeChat.
怪不得 艾佳 说
It's no wonder Ai Jia said
最近 怎么 都 找 不到 你
he couldn't find you lately.
原来 自己 快活 去 了
So, you went to enjoy yourself.
说好 的 自己 的 闺蜜 自己 宠 呢
Didn't you say that you were going to spoil me since I'm your best friend?
我 劝 你 做 个人 吧
You should keep your promise.
我 这 不是 分手 旅行 吗
This is my breakup trip.
夏威夷 真不错
Hawaii is a great place.
下回 咱俩 一起 去 啊
Let's visit Hawaii together next time.
我 是 去 不了 了
I won't be able to join you.
你 没有 心
You're a heartless person.
我 哭 死 对 你 有 什么 好处
Will you gain anything from making me cry?
怎么 了
What's wrong?
你 为什么 去 不了
Why can't you join me?
做 职业 选手 太难 了
It's tough being a pro gamer.
被 训成 狗
I have to attend intense training regiments.
每天 训练 十二个 小时
I have to train for 12 hours per day.
还是 基础 操作
And I'm still learning about the basics.
我手 都 快 废 了
My hand doesn't belong to me anymore.
我 怀疑 他们 是 针对 我
I suspect that they're picking on me.
完 了
I'm done for.
怎么 了
What's the matter?
我 有 一种 我 在 和 艾佳 聊天 的 错觉
I felt like I was talking to Ai Jia just now.
再见
Goodbye!
谁 呀
Who is it?
小姐姐 起 了 吗
Missy, are you awake?
吃晚饭 啦
Time for dinner.
我刚 睡 下 我 不吃 了
I just fell asleep. I'll skip dinner tonight.
天 都 黑 了
The sky has darkened.
明神 喊 你 去 跟 老 K 双排
God Ming wants you to play duo queue with K.
排 吗
Will you join him?
老 K
K?
对 对 对 老 K
Yeah, K.
来 了 来 了
Coming.
排排 排 马上 就 来
I'll join him. I'll be there immediately.
明神 安排 的
God Ming arranged for this.
我 好 了
I'm ready.
我 去
I'll go.
怎么 了
Did you see someone familiar?
排到 谁 了
Who's in line?
这个 Sunflower
This Sunflower,
这 名字 怎么 这么 眼熟
why does this name look so familiar?
谣谣 好巧 啊
Yao Yao, what a coincidence.
一会儿 好好 打 啊
Let's have a nice match.
我罩 你
I'll protect you.
阳神
Is he God Yang?
累成 狗
Been training like a dog?
不是 吧
[God's Descent, Chessman] What?
又 怎么 了
What's wrong?
我 排到 诚哥 了
I'm facing Brother Cheng.
我 今天 怎么 不去 买 彩票 啊
Why didn't I buy the lottery today?
又 是 诚哥 又 是 简阳
I'm facing Brother Cheng and Jian Yang at the same time.
诚哥 打 什么 位置
What position is Brother Cheng playing?
对面 打野 位
He's the Jungler for the opposite side.
那 完 了
He'll keep coming for you.
那 他 估计 要 住 你 中路 了
Then he might live in your middle lane
怎么办
What should I do?
我 还 差 一把 就 回到 京都 之主 了
I just need one more win before I reach Lord of Kyoto.
怎么 遇到 诚哥 了
Why am I facing Brother Cheng right now?
服 了
I'm speechless.
而且 还有 个 简阳
And there's Jian Yang as well.
莫方莫方
Don't panic.
诚哥 选 的 这个 式 神 呢
The Shikigami Brother Cheng had picked
算是 一个 中期 式 神
is a mid-game Shikigami.
前期 阳神 只要 来 中路
If God Yang assists you in the mid lane in the early game,
还是 可以 分 分钟 打过 的
you'll be able to defeat him.
不要 慌
Let me teach you a trick.
我教 你 一招
I teach you a trick
一会儿 啊
Later, you should...
好 没 好
Are you done?
不然 你 就 干脆 挂机
Why don't you go AFK?
听 我 的
Listen to me.
诚哥 绝对 放水
Brother Cheng will definitely go easy on you.
现在 就要 说 吗
Do I need to say this right now?
听 我 的 没错
Just follow my instruction.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
我 还有 一把 就 回 京都 之主 了
I'll reach Lord of Kyoto with one more win.
所以 呢
So,
求求 你 别搞 我
please stop messing with me.
我 给 你 跪 了
I beg you.
好像 真的 有用
Seems like it's working.
兵 都 到 塔 下 了 诚哥 还 没来
Brother Cheng still isn't here even though his creeps are under the tower.
那 当然 了
Of course.
你 回城 我 保护 你
Return to the base, I'll cover your back.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这个
Regarding this...
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 是 宁愿 死 也 要 带 我 一起 走 啊
you would rather sacrifice yourself as well to kill me?
双双把 家 还 吗
You want us to return to the base together?
善良 啊 诚哥
Brother Cheng, please be kind.
小姐姐 小姐姐
Missy!
精神 攻击
Use your mental assault!
你 确定
Are you sure about that?
听 我 的
Just follow my instruction.
快
诚哥 你 什么 时候 回来
Brother Cheng, when are you coming back?
猫
大饼
Da Bing,
在 捞鱼
she's trying to eat your fishes.
我 管不了 了
I can't control her.
你 快 回来 管管
You should come back and tame her.
你 的 儿子 要 没 了
Your sons will be gone soon.
我错 了 诚哥
Brother Cheng, I'm sorry.
都 是 小胖 的 锅
It's Fatty's fault.
你 儿子 很 好
Your sons are doing well.
子孙满堂
All of them are alive and kicking.
我 也 很 乖
I'm very obedient as well.
诚哥 我们 都 很 想 你
Brother Cheng, all of us miss you.
你 什么 时候 回来
When will you return?
看 在 我们 这么 想 你 的 份 上
Since all of us miss you so much,
别来 中路 了
you shouldn't visit the mid lane anymore.
去 看看 下路 的 风景 吧
You should visit bot lane.
什么 东西
What the heck are you doing?
人家 都 不理 你
(He's ignoring you.)
说 那么 多 有意思 么
(There's no use even if you talk to him.)
你 一个 人 自言自语 有意思 么
(It's meaningless for you to mumble alone.)
想 赢 我 带 你 赢 就行了
(You want to win? I'll bring you to victory.)
童谣 这 就是 你 想要 的 是 吧
Tong Yao, this is what you wanted, right?
喂
不是 跟 你们 说 了 不要 打电话 了 吗
Didn't I tell you guys not to call me?
老 K
K.
小姐姐 别 担心 啊
Missy, don't worry.
估计 是 老 K 家里人 来 电话 了
I guess K's family is calling him.
他 只要 一 接到 家里人 的 电话
He acts like this whenever
他 就 这样
he receives a call from his family.
不是 冲 你 哈
He didn't mean it.
怎么 不 打 了
Why are we pausing the game?
我 明天 回去
I'll return to the base tomorrow.
看好 你 和 你 的 猫
You better keep an eye on yourself and your cat.
挂 了
I'll hang up now.
谁 呀 怎么 了
Who is it? What's wrong?
诚哥
It's Brother Cheng.
诚哥 他 说 什么
Brother Cheng? What did he say?
他 说 他 明天 就 回来
He said he'll return here tomorrow.
快 看 竞圈 养殖场
Look at E-Sports Farm.
ZGDX 双 输出 暧昧 互动
Team ZGDX's output duo are showing affections for each other.
CK 阳神 倒贴 被 冷落
God Yang from CK was ignored?
堪称 电 竞版 新白娘子 传奇
It's the e-sports version of the Legend of White Snake?
这女 的 才 来 几天
This girl has only been in the team for a few days,
就 跟 诚哥 勾搭 上 了
yet she's showing affection for Brother Cheng?
要 不要脸
Is she shameless?
回帖 骂 她
Let's leave a comment and scold her.
不是 吧
Wait.
诚哥 这 是 要 下凡 了
Brother Cheng is replying to this?
阳神 又 是 咋 回事
What's the matter with God Yang?
狗血 三角恋
It's another silly love triangle?
可靠消息
(According to reliable sources,)
阳神 的 初恋 就是 她
(she's God Yang's first love.)
阳神 是 青蛇 么
(Is God Yang the Green Snake?*) (* Lit.: A character in the Legend of White Snake)
楼主 你 见 过 陆思诚 这样 的 许仙
(Have you ever seen a Xu Xian like Lu Si Cheng?*) (* Lit.: A character in the Legend of White Snake)
真 看不出来 阳神 居然 是 这种 人
(I didn't expect God Yang to be someone like that.)
阳神 好酸 啊
(God Yang looks so jealous.)
看不出来 是 会 说出 这种 话 的 人
(I didn't expect him to say that at all.)
什么 来 啊 我 带 你 赢
(He actually said "I'll bring you to victory"?)
苏爆 了 好 吗
(He's so jealous of them.)
这 就是 为什么
(This is why)
一般 职业 战队 没有 女队员 的 原因
(female pro gamers are rare in the scene.)
太 容易 发生 办公室 恋情
(It's because they'll develop feelings for each other too easily.)
不是 我 反对
(It's not that I'm objecting to it.)
在 一起 的 时候 还好
(It's fine when they're still together.)
万一 吵架 分手
(But what if they broke up with each other?)
以后 怎么 一起 打 比赛
(How could they join competitions together in the future?)
这 都 是 啥 呀
What are all these comments?
是 说 谣谣 吗
Are they referring to Yao Yao?
她 不是 打游戏 去 了 吗
I thought she was playing video games?
怎么 还 谈 上 恋爱 了
Why is she in a relationship?
这 都 是 谁 呀
Who are all these people?
说话 这么 难听 呢
Why do they sound so mean?
不行
This won't do.
喂
喂 妈
Hello, Mum?
谣谣
Yao Yao,
你 跟 我们 解释 解释
explain yourself to us.
到底 是 怎么回事
What exactly is going on?
怎么 白蛇传 都 出来 了
Why are you a character in the Legend of White Snake now?
你 是 去 打游戏 的 还是 去 谈恋爱 的
Are you there to play video games or to get into a relationship?
妈
我 都 说 了 八百 遍 了
I've told you 100 times.
还要 我 怎么 说
What else do you want me to say?
真的 什么 事 都 没有
There's nothing between us.
我 才 来 这里 几天 啊
I've only been here for a few days.
怎么 可能 就 谈恋爱
How could I be in a relationship?
而且 我们 每天 训练 十二个 小时
And we have to train 12 hours per day.
我 也 得 有点 谈恋爱 的 空间 啊
Even if I want to be in a relationship, I have no time for that.
那 那个
If so,
那个 竞圈 养殖场 上
what about all those comments
说 的 都 是 啥 呀
on the E-Sports Farm?
您 还 看 什么 竞圈 养殖场 啊
Why are you visiting that page?
那 上边 的 人 怎么 说 我 怎么 知道
How should I know what they wrote on the page?
我 也 很 想 问 他们 为什么 这么 理解
I also want to ask them why they feel that way.
我 问 你
Let me ask you this.
阳神 是不是 就是 简阳
Is God Yang Jian Yang?
去年 刚 跟 你 分手
Is he the one who broke up with you last year?
以前 住 咱家 隔壁 那个
Is he our neighbour?
是 是 是
Yes.
阳神 就是 简阳
God Yang is Jian Yang.
对 就是 住 咱们 家 隔壁 那个
Yes, he's our neighbour.
我 和 他 谈恋爱 的 时候
I still graduated from university
也 没 耽误 我 上 大学 啊
even though we were in a relationship.
您 翻 什么 旧账 呀
Why are you digging up the past?
就是 昨天 比赛 的 时候 偶然 遇见 的
We met each other by coincidence during a ranked match.
一直 没 见面
It's been a long time since I saw him.
那诚哥 是 谁
So, who's Brother Cheng then?
他 勾搭 你 了
Did he seduce you?
诚哥 是 我们 队长 啊
Brother Cheng is our team leader.
他 最 无辜 了
He's a victim of this incident.
不要 瞎说 啊
You shouldn't spout nonsense.
什么 勾搭
What do you mean by seducing?
我 有 那 本事
I'm not that good to be seduced by him, okay?
不是
It's not that.
我 跟 你 说
Listen,
你 一个 小姑娘 家
you're a lady.
跟 一群 男 的 打 这个 什么 电竞
Why are you joining all those men in e-sports?
你 自己 得长 点心 知道 吗
You should be warier.
不要 随随便便 搞 什么 事情
You shouldn't involve yourself in scandals.
让 网上 的 人 抓 到 把柄 到处 乱说
Those netizens will badmouth you if they find any scandal.
影响 很 不好 的
It'll affect your reputation.
妈 知道 吗
-Mum, -Do you understand?
我 先 挂 了
I'm hanging up now.
谣谣
Yao Yao!
诚哥
Brother Cheng?
干什么
What?
你 怎么 回来 这么 早
Why are you back so early in the morning?
矮子
Dwarf,
你 跟 CK 战队 那个 简阳 是 怎么回事
what's your relationship with Jian Yang from Team CK?
什么 怎么回事
What do you mean by that?
昨天 我们 三个 打 排位 遇见 的 事情
Someone took screenshots
被 人 放到 竞圈 养殖场 上面 去 了
of our match last night and they've posted the pictures
全程 截图
to E-Sports Farm.
别 告诉 我 你 没 看到
Don't tell me you didn't see it.
看到 了
I did see it.
你 怎么 也 看 竞圈 养殖场
Why are you on E-Sports Farm as well?
回复 都 已经 几千 层 了
There are thousands of comments under the post.
我们 三个 扑朔迷离 的 关系
Their comments about our relationship
够 写 一部 连续剧 了
are enough for us to write a play.
具体内容
You want to know the content?
一心 跪 舔 的 女主角
A female lead who's always trying to please the male lead,
苦苦 追求 不得 的 男二
the second male lead who doesn't get his love,
冷酷无情 的 男 一
and the cold and cruel male lead.
来 吧 聊聊吧
Come, tell me everything.
当然 认识
Of course I know her.
早 几百年 前 就 认识
I knew her since 100 years ago.
阳神
God Yang,
别 不 开心 了
don't be unhappy.
喝杯 酸奶
Have some yogurt.
滚
完 了 完 了
We're done for.
阳神 都 骂人 了
Even God Yang is angry.
完 了 完 了
We're done for.
风雨 欲 来 啊
Seems like we'll encounter a storm soon.
怎么办
What should we do?
上 啊 去 吧
Me?
我
去 吧 去 吧
Just go.
我
阳神
God Yang,
说 说 吧 那个 童谣
tell us what's going on.
什么 情况
What's your relationship with Smiling?
你们 真想 知道
You guys really want to know?
前女友 呗
She's my ex-girlfriend.
她 会 来 打 职业
She became a pro gamer
都 是因为 我
because of me.
来 来 这边 这边 这边
Over here!
开团 了 开团 了 啊
Time for a clash!
都 来 中
Come to the mid lane!
打 不过 打 不过
We can't defeat them.
溜溜 溜
Run!
对 对 对 打打 打
Yes! Fight them!
上 上 上
Go!
上 上 打
Fight them!
再 不 打死 了
We'll die if we stop attacking!
打 不过 溜溜 溜
We can't win! Run!
溜 了 溜 了 溜 了
Run away!
快快
Hurry!
不好意思 啊 女朋友 闹
Sorry, my girlfriend disturbed me just now.
不好意思 啊 不好意思
I'm really sorry.
简阳 同学
Mr. Jian Yang,
你 打 得 这么 开心
seems like you're having fun.
不如 也 教教 我 呀
Why don't you teach me how to play
我 陪 你 一起 打
so that I can play with you?
好 啊 来
Sure, come on.
你 坐
Have a seat.
我选 哪个 呢
Who should I pick?
可以 哪个 好看 选 哪个 吗
Can I pick the best-looking character?
你 别乱 晃 你 选 这个
Stop shaking around. Choose this.
白头发 长 鬓角 这个
[Normal] The one with white hair and long horns.
就 他 了
That's it.
这个 这么 丑
He looks so ugly.
你 好看 就行了
It's fine as long as you look beautiful.
那 有没有 那种 不用 跑来跑去
Are there any characters who doesn't need to run around
还 能 爆炸 输出
with great damage,
长得 又 好看
with a strong sense of presence,
存在 感强
strong sense of presence
不用 和 别人 搭档 一条线
and doesn't need partners
避免 菜 得 抠 脚 被 人 骂 的 那种 呢
just in case of being scolded as a noob?
有 啊 中单
Yeah, you can be the Mid.
就 选玉藻 前
You can choose Tamamo-no-Mae.
你 要 吃 兵线 要不然 没 经验
You must attack the line to gain experience.
你 别用 技能 啊
Don't use your skills.
A 兵 最后 一下
Last hit your creep.
怎么 A 兵 啊
How do I last hit it?
A 兵 是 什么
What's the last hit?
你 就 看 那个 小兵 的 血快 没 的 时候
You just look at the pawn when he's about to bleed out.
用 普通 攻击点 他 一下
use your normal attack to kill it.
我 A 不到 呀
I can't do it.
你 是不是 骗 我
Did you lie to me?
救命 救命 啊
Help!
我 又 死 了
I'm dead again.
我 怎么 又 死 了
Why am I dead again?
简阳 你 再不来 中路
Jian Yang, your girlfriend will cease to exist
就 没有 女朋友 了
if you don't visit the mid lane.
来 了 来 了 来 了
Coming.
谁 敢动 你 我 就 杀 了 他
I'll kill anyone who dares to touch you.
甜
后来 呢 后来 呢
What happened after that?
后来
After that,
我 就 真的 没有 女朋友 了
I did lose her.
简阳
Jian Yang,
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
快 打开 看看
Hurry and unwrap it.
怎么样 喜欢 吗
How is it? Do you like it?
喜欢
I like everything you give to me.
你 送 我 什么 都 喜欢
You sent me, what, everything, like.
走走 走 我 帮 你 戴 上
Let's go. I'll help you wear it.
看 好不好 看嘛
Does it look good or not?
快点 快点 快 戴 上
Hurry and wear it.
你 要 出去 啊
Are you going out?
快 开学 了
Aren't you going to finish your thesis?
论文 不写 了 吗
Are you done with your thesis?
你别 拖拖拉拉 浪到 最后
Don't procrastinate until the last minute
又求 我 帮 你 写
and beg me to complete it for you.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
我 不 回 学校 了
I won't return to the university.
什么
What?
有个 职业 战队 的 经理 看上 我 了
A manager from a pro gaming team has scouted me out.
叫 我 去 深圳 试训
He wants me to attend the training camp in Shenzhen.
顺利 的话
If everything goes well,
就 留在 那边 打 比赛
I'll stay there and become a pro gamer.
我 爸妈 已经 同意 了
My parents have agreed to it.
你 也 知道 我 学习 不怎么样
You know that I'm not good at studying.
毕业 了 也 不 知道 该 干什么
I don't know what to do after my graduation.
我 喜欢 这个 职业
I like this career.
我 觉得 我能 在 这方面 走 得 更 远
I think I can achieve great things if I pursue this career.
没有 动
♪Not moving♪
钟 没有 动
♪The clock isn't moving♪
哪里 来 的 风
♪Where did the wind come from?♪
后来 他 就 加入 了 职业 战队
(After that, he joined the pro gaming team.)
有 了 队友 有 了 粉丝
(He has teammates, fans,)
和 闪闪发光 的 未来
(and a bright future ahead of him.)
那个 时候 我 就 在 想
(At that time, I was thinking,)
他 的 身边 还有 我 的 位置 吗
(does he still have space to accommodate my presence?)
一 开始 我 觉得 是 有 的
(At first, I thought he did.)
每天 都 积极 地 跟 他 沟通交流
(I tried my best to communicate with him every day.)
听 他 讲 今天 赢 了 比赛
(I listened to him when he told me about the competitions he had won)
粉丝 有 多么 喜欢 他
(and how popular he was.)
看到 他 发过来 的 现场 照片
(Looking at the pictures he sent to me from the stage,)
就 像是 我 跟 他 一起
(it like as if)
见证 了 那份 荣耀
(I was there to enjoy the glorious moment with him.)
我 却 一直 没 明白 过来
(But I never understood the fact)
就算 我们 近在咫尺
(that we'll never be able to return to the past)
也 无法 回到 从前 了
(no matter how close we are.)
然后 开始 用 躯壳 硬撑
♪Pretending to be strong♪
谣谣 你 看 我 今天 的 比赛 了 吗
(Yao Yao, did you watch my match today?)
我 打 得 好不好
(Did I do a good job?)
你 看到 我 第三局 那 把 操作 了 吗
(Did you see what I did during Match Three?)
简直 是 无敌 位移
(I was so great with my positioning.)
我 看到 所有人 都 在 夸 我
(Everyone was praising me.)
是 啊
(Yeah.)
他们 都 在 问 这个 阳 从 哪来 的
(All of them were curious about where you come from.)
真的 好强 啊
(All of them were in awe of your skill.)
你 马上 就要 成为 大 明星 了 呢
(You'll become a star soon.)
别 揭穿 这条 街 最 刻意 的 路人
♪Don't expose the deliberate stranger♪
来 上 上 上 我 有 大 我 有 大
Go, my ultimate is ready.
团一波团 一波 这波 可以 上
Let's clash. We can win this fight.
可以 打 可以 打 打一波
-Let's go. -Let's go.
来 杀 了 他
Kill him!
云 没有 动
♪The cloud isn't moving♪
钟 没有 动
♪The clock isn't moving♪
哪里 来 的 风
♪Where did the wind come from?♪
你 在 干什么
(What are you doing?)
心 跟着 动
♪The heart is moving♪
心 失 了 踪
♪The heart is missing♪
准备 睡觉 了
(I'm preparing to sleep.)
太累 了
(It's so exhausting.)
表现 要 稳重
[Onmyoji arena Pro League]
我们 都 不 擅长 被 人
♪We are not used to♪
闯入 心里 上锁 的 门
♪People unlocking the lock to our heart♪
然后 开始 用 躯壳 硬撑
♪Pretending to be strong♪
全世界 只有 你 知道 我 在 骗人
♪Only you know that I'm lying♪
对不起
(Sorry.)
您 拨打 的 用户 暂时 无法
(The number you have dialed is...)
朝 你 狂奔
♪Running to you♪
要 走个 过场 要 挣扎
♪Struggling to pass through♪
简阳
(Jian Yang,)
打 完 训练赛 咱俩 聊聊
(let's have a chat after your training match.)
我们
♪Us♪
然后 呢
After that?
然后 他 就 真的 成 了 大 明星
After that, he became a star.
然后 呢
And then?
然后 就 电话 也 不接
And then, he didn't answer my calls.
微信 也 不 回
He didn't even reply to my messages.
之后 呢
After that?
之后 就 分手 了 呗
After that, we broke up.
正常 正常
This is normal.
你 想想
Think about it.
异地 又 都 忙
You two were in different places and were busy with your own things.
又 没有 自由
You guys didn't have any freedom to see each other.
所以 鸡毛蒜皮 的 小事
So, even the tiniest of things
都 会 被 放大 嘛
will be magnified.
分手 也 很 正常 嘛
It's common for you to go through a breakup.
队长 有 生活 呀
So, our team leader actually has a life.
干 这行 的 谁 还 没个 生活 呀
Everyone in the field has their own lives.
阳神
God Yang,
你 这 简直 就是 从小 培养 敌方 奸细
you've been grooming a spy from the beginning.
你们 看 啊
You see,
你 先 将 她 训练 成 国服 第一 玉藻 前
first, you turned her into the top Tamamo-no-Mae in the country.
然后 跟 她 分手
After that, you broke up with her.
强行 提高 一波 仇恨 值
You escalated her hatred for you by force.
然后 再 让 她 加入 敌方 队伍
After that, you made her join the enemy team.
让 她 成为 你 最大 的 软肋 的 节奏 啊
And now, she's your biggest weakness.
你 这 什么 苦情 戏剧 本
What kind of lousy story was that?
阳神 这波 操作 也 太 溜 了
God Yang's move was amazing.
不是 阳神
Wait, God Yang,
我们 战队 跟 你 什么 仇 什么 怨 啊
you have no grudges against our team, right?
你 为什么 要 这么 对 我们 啊
Why are you doing this to us?
确认 过 眼神
I can confirm that he's a masochist
是 自带 抖 M 的 人
after looking into his eyes.
别 瞎说
Don't spout nonsense.
我 这 故事 还 没 说完 呢
I haven't finished my story yet.
万一 他 两个 人
What if the two of them
复合 了 呢
got back together again?
那不就 把 敌方 奸细
Doesn't that make her
给 变成 我方 奸细 了 吗
our spy by then?
这个 好 这个 好
-That will be great. -Yeah.
对 啊 阳神
God Yang, he's right.
不是 你们 别 高兴 得太早 啊
Wait, you guys shouldn't be too happy about it yet.
昨天 那场 比赛 里
Brother Cheng didn't say anything at all
诚哥 都 没有 说话
during last night's match.
他 本来 就是 人狠话 不 多 的 那种 啊
He doesn't speak much in the first place.
网上 说
The netizens
诚哥 是 许仙
say Brother Cheng is Xu Xian. (* Lit.: A character in the Legend of White Snake)
什么 什么 意思
-What? -What do you mean?
什么 许仙 啊
What Xu Xian?
你们 提 诚哥 什么 意思
Why are you guys mentioning Brother Cheng?
什么 诚哥
What Brother Cheng?
不是 我
It wasn't me.
提 诚哥 干吗
Tee Cheng, what are you doing?
我 什么 提 什么 诚哥
-I... -Why did you mention him?
那 网友 说 的
The netizens were the ones, not me.
踢 我 干吗 呀
Why are you kicking me?
谁 是 诚哥
Who's Brother Cheng?
烦人
You guys are so annoying.
哥 散 了 散 了
Brother, we'll go now.
走 分手 应该 体面
-Let's go. -♪Break up with dignity♪
谁 都 不要 说 抱歉
♪No one should apologize♪
阳神 我错 了 阳神 我错 了
God Yang, I'm sorry.
来来来 打 一把 打 一把
Come on, let's play one round.
来来来
Come on.
谣谣
(Yao Yao.)
我们 复合 吧
(Let's get back together.)
怎么 了
What's wrong?
没事 没事
Nothing.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
该 说 的 我 都 说 了
I've told you everything you needed to know.
之前 没 跟 大家 说
I didn't tell everyone about it
是因为 分手 都 已经 一年 了
because our breakup was one year ago.
在 我 这儿 过去 很久 了
It was all in the past for me.
没想到 还 带来 这么 大 麻烦
I didn't expect this to happen.
还 影响 到 你
And you were in trouble because of me.
我 又 没怪 你
I'm not blaming you.
你 干吗 摆出 这 副 表情
What's with the expression?
我 是 觉得
I was just thinking
我 才刚 到 战队
that I created a big mess
还 没 做出 什么 成绩
even though I'm new to the team
就 先 惹 这么 大 麻烦
and I haven't achieved anything yet.
而且 昨天 还是 跟 老 K 双排
And I was playing a duo queue with K yesterday.
本来 还 想 趁着 这个 机会
Initially, I wanted to use this chance
跟 他 搞好关系 的
to fix our relationship.
可是 昨天 这波 操作
But seems like he wasn't happy
他 好像 也 不是 很 高兴
with what I did last night.
不至于
Not necessarily.
可是 我 听 小胖 说
But I heard from Fatty
你 从来 都 没有 过 负面新闻
that you've never been involved in any scandals.
第一次 因为 这种 事情 上 墙头
And now, you're on the hot search because of a scandal like this.
我 真的 觉得 特别 对不起 你
I really feel guilty towards you.
你 一个 女孩子 来 打 职业
You're the only female pro gamer among us.
周围 都 是 男生
You're surrounded by guys.
难免会 被 人 关注 这方面 的 事情
It's hard for them not to notice you.
我 以为 你 早 预料到 了
I thought you expected this to happen.
我 是 有 想到
I did expect this to happen,
可是 没想到 这么 严重
but I didn't expect this to be such a big mess.
等 他们 新鲜 劲儿 都 过去 了
When the hype is over,
剩下 留意 的
your result and your capability
就 会 是 你 的 成绩 和 实力
are the only things they'll notice.
最快 大概 就是
The earliest chance
全国冠军 争夺 赛 的 时候
The time of the National Championships.
不过 前提
But first,
是 你 得 上 得 了 场
you need to be able to represent our team.
我 发誓 诚哥
Brother Cheng, I swear,
我 一定 做 得到
I can do it!
诚哥 你 放心
Brother Cheng, don't worry.
我 一定 会 看好 大饼 的
I will keep an eye on Da Bing.
保证 你 子孙满堂
I will make sure your sons stay alive.
怎么 了 诚哥
Brother Cheng, what's wrong?
你 眼睛 怎么 红 了
Why are your eyes red?
没事 猫 毛 过敏
Nothing. I'm just allergic to car fur.
老公 绯闻 是 真的 吗
(Is the scandal regarding my dear true?)
我 不 开心 了
(I'm upset now.)
我 波动 了
(I'm throwing a tantrum.)
我要 取消 订阅
(I will stop subscribing to him.)
粉转 路人
(I'll quit being his fan.)
你 粉丝 又 问 你 啊
Is your fan asking you questions again?
你 自己 没 手机 啊
Don't you have a phone?
其实 你 也 不用 太 在意 他们 说 的话
Actually, you don't need to mind what they say.
他们 很多 都 是 瞎说 的
Most of them are spouting nonsense.
并 不是 你 谈恋爱 了
It's not that they stop loving you
他们 就 不 爱 你 了
after you get into a relationship.
在 粉圈
Among the fans,
粉转 路人 路人 转粉
it's common for them to quit being a fan.
这 是 很 正常 的 事
This is something ordinary.
之前 有人 说
(Before this, someone said that)
看见 你 和 诚哥 手拉手 逛街
(you were holding hands with Brother Cheng while walking on the streets.)
我 还 不信 呢
(I didn't believe it back then.)
好气 啊
(I'm so angry.)
这 就 成 了
(Now, you're in a relationship with him?)
这 一夜
(This night,)
我 失去 了 我 的 老公
(I've lost)
也 失去 了 我 的 老婆
(both my dear gamers)
这种 奇怪 的 新闻 果然 还是 出现 了
(Weird news did appear indeed.)
有点 担心 你
(I'm worried for you.)
作为 唯一 的 女 职业 选手
(As the only female pro gamer in the country,)
不要 倒 在 这种 最 开始 的 时候
(you shouldn't give up at the start,)
小姐姐
(Missy.)
怎么 了
What's wrong?
你 看
Look.
这 说 我 和 你 手拉手 逛街
They're saying that we're holding hands while walking on the streets.
他们 造谣 都 不用 付 成本 的
They don't need anything to create gossips.
我 明明 连 你 的 手 都 没有碰过
I didn't even touch your hands.
现在 碰过 了 还 委屈 吗
You've touched them now. Do you still feel upset about it?
你 的 猫 要 被 你 勒死 了
You're choking your cat.
童谣
(Tong Yao,)
你 以前 是因为 觉得 咱们 异地
(back then, you thought that we were in different places)
加 时间 对不上
(and our timing wasn't correct.)
谈恋爱 就是 浪费时间 不如 不谈
(I would rather quit being in a relationship if it's a waste of my time.)
所以 才 找 了 一些 鸡毛蒜皮 的 小事
(That's why I know you used the tiniest of things as excuses)
跟 我 吵 了 一架 分手
(to break up with me.)
现在 你 自己 都 是 职业 选手 了
(Now, you're a pro gamer yourself.)
你 也 应该 明白 职业 选手 的 日常
(You should know the daily life of a pro gamer yourself.)
我 那个 时候 真的 不是故意 冷落 你
(I didn't ignore you on purpose back then.)
我 也 一点 都 不想 和 你 分手
(I didn't want to break up with you at all.)
练歌房 的 事情 都 过去 了
(The incident with the KTV was in the past.)
我 不该 骗 你
(I shouldn't have deceived you.)
是 我 不 对
(It's my fault.)
我 也 跟 你 道 过歉
(I did apologize to you before.)
谣谣
(Yao Yao,)
我们 好好 聊聊 好 吗
(can we talk over this?)
你 在 干吗
What are you doing?
该 不会 穿着 马甲
Don't tell me
跟 人家 在 贴 吧 上 吵架 吧
you're arguing with somebody on the post?
我 有 那么 无聊 吗
Do I look that bored to you?
我 觉得 有
You look like you have too much time on your hand.
我 看 你 就是 这么 无聊
I mean, you're just so boring.
幼 不 幼稚 啊
Aren't you childish?
我 觉得
there's a need for me to clarify this matter on Weibo.
有 必要 发微博 澄清 一下 这件 事情
It's necessary to tweet and clarify this matter.
澄清 什么
Clarify what?
我 你 和 简阳
Regarding you, me, and Jian Yang.
根本 没有 什么 电竞 白蛇传
The e-sports' Legend of White Snake is a hoax.
没 必要
No need for that.
有 必要
There's a need for that.
我 不能 就 这样 玷污 了 你 的 清白
I can't just ruin your reputation like that.
你 自己 去 看 一下 豆瓣 专组
Look at our group in Douban.
扯谈 没有 的 事
(Nonsense. That's fake.)
别 瞎猜
(Stop guessing.)
这 是 你
Is this you?
为什么
Why?
堵 枪眼 的 事
You should let men
应该 男人 来 做
do the clarification.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
干什么 你 这 什么 眼神
What? What's with that look?
收回 去
Don't do that.
虽然 不 知道
Although I don't know
未来 谁 有幸 当 你 的 陆夫人
who's lucky enough to be your future wife,
不过 我 现在
I'm starting to get envious of her.
已经 开始 有点儿 羡慕 她 了
I'm starting to envy her a little bit.
因为 你 一定 会 把 她 保护 得 很 好
Because I'm sure you'll be able to protect her.
刀枪不入 风雨 不侵
And I'm sure no one will be able to hurt her.
什么 陆夫人 啊
What are you talking about?
你 是不是 弱智 啊
Are you retarded?
明天 跟 FNC 约 了 公开 训练赛
Tomorrow, we have a public practice match with Team FNC.
会放 视频 给 粉丝 看
The match will be shown to our fans.
好好 打 不要 丢人
Do your best. Don't embarrass us.
大饼
Da Bing!
简阳
(Jian Yang,)
我们 已经 是 过去 式 了
(our relationship was in the past.)
不要 再 纠缠 了
(We should stop pestering each other.)
你 和 陆思诚
(So, you and Lu Si Cheng...)
喂 兄弟
Hello, brother?
喂 艾佳
Hello, Ai Jia?
我 有 特别 重要 的 事要 问 你
I have an important question for you.
你 是不是 想 问 童谣 跟 陆思诚 的 事
Are you trying to ask about Tong Yao and Lu Si Cheng?
放心 了 他们 啥事 没有
Don't worry. There's nothing between them.
都 是 网上 瞎传 的
It's just a rumour.
你别 放心 上 啊
Don't take it to heart.
那 我 先 玩游戏 了 拜拜
I'll resume with my round. Goodbye.