你 微笑 时 很 美 EP13 (2)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP13 (2)
微笑めば君は美しい EP13 (2)
恭喜 陆思诚 顺利 拿下
Congratulations to Chessman for winning
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
the first game of the group stage
全国 联赛 入围 赛 第一场 的 比赛
of the National Championship of OPL.
那 此时此刻 有没有 什么
Do you have a word
想 对 粉丝 朋友 们 说 的 吗
for your fans?
谢谢 粉丝 们 的 支持
Thank you for your support.
全国 联赛 会 全力以赴
We'll do our best in the National Championship.
看来 诚哥
It seems like Brother Cheng
非常 懂 粉丝 们 的 期待 啊
understands the fans' anticipation very well.
那 我 也 想 问 一下
Can I also ask
就是 今天 的 比赛
about today's game?
你们 对 战到 的 是
You played against
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛 席位 赛
a team newly promoted
联赛 升上来 的 升班马 嘛
from the OPL's qualifier.
那 ZGDX 作为 传统 强队
ZGDX, as an experienced and strong team,
显然 是 做 了 充分准备 的
was obviously well-prepared.
这样 有点 大吃一惊
That was a bit of a surprise.
那 怎么 会 这样 做 呢
Why did you do that?
这是 你们 的 取胜 秘籍 吗
Is this your secret to winning?
不是
It's not.
是 我们 的 中单 看 谁 都 很 怕
Our Mid is always anxious.
稍微 怠慢 哪个 队伍 就 说 我们 膨胀
She calls us overconfident whenever we don't pay enough attention to another team.
今天 早上 出发 之前
Before we left for the game this morning,
她 还 在 基地 大声 地 宣布
she announced at our base camp
我们 比赛 会 翻车
that our team will get trounced.
看来 诚哥 和 我们 ZGDX 新中单
Seemingly, Brother Cheng and ZGDX's new Mid
相处 得 很 不错 啊
get along very well.
也 不是 很 熟
We're not that close.
但是 她 很 强
But she is very strong
态度 也 很 认真
and has a very serious attitude.
身为 队长
As the leader,
我 很 高兴 能够 拥有 这样 的 队友
有 她 的 加入
With her joining,
今年夏天
this summer,
ZGDX 将会 变得 前所未有 的 强大
ZGDX will become more powerful than ever.
你 是不是 也 这么 觉得
Don't you think so too?
你 知道 吗
那个 我 看见 一个 美妆博主
I saw a beauty blogger
涂 了 一个 新 的 口红
put on a new lipstick.
那个 口红 涂 在 嘴巴 上 的 感觉 啊
It feels like
就 跟 小精灵 在 嘴 上 跳舞 一样
an elf dancing on your lips.
你 怎么 这么 慢 啊
Why are you so slow?
电脑线 和 鼠标 线缠 在 一起 了
The cables are tangled up.
我 弄 开花 了 点 时间
I spent some time disentangling them.
兄弟 们 强
-Brothers. -Good job.
一会儿 要 用 休息室 的 DQ.Five 战队
Team DQ.Five, which is going to use this room,
已经 在 路上 了
is already on the way.
大家 收拾 一下
We should clean up.
我 很快 吃 完
I'll finish my food very soon.
这些 也 要 带走 啊
We should take these too.
差点 忘 了
I almost forgot about it.
电 竞圈 素质 女王 啊
Quality Queen of e-sports.
辛苦 啦
You did well today.
就是 这么 一支 有 素质 的 队伍
This is a quality team.
强 且 有 素质
Strong with high quality.
完美
Perfect.
哈 喽
Hello.
我 刚才 说 收拾 了 谁 理 我 了 呀
You didn't hear me when I told you to clean up.
为什么 她 说 收拾 都 听 她 收拾 啊
But you heard her when she said the same thing.
性别歧视 啊
Sexists!
你们 几个 啊
All of you.
我 等 一下 要 去 电 竞圈 居委会
I'm going to report you
举报 你们
Go ahead.
你 快 去
我 第一个 举报 的 就是 你
You'll be the first one.
去 呀 去 呀 去 呀
Go ahead.
没 在 怕 好 啊
-I'm not afraid of you. -Sure.
你 跑不掉 了
You'll have nowhere to run.
童谣
Tong Yao,
诚哥 什么 时候 回来
when will Brother Cheng be back?
不 知道
I don't know.
你 那么 晚 进来 没 看到 他 吗
Didn't you see him when you came in?
没 看到
I didn't.
我 跟 你 说 就 凭 诚哥 今天 这 表现
Judging from Brother Cheng's performance today,
他 等 一下 要 接受 多少 人 的 拥戴 呀
he'll be worshipped by many later.
那 我们 要 等到 猴年马月 啊
Then, we'll have to wait for a very long time.
快 看 豆瓣 专组
Look at the Douban group.
竞圈 养殖场 都 炸 了
The E-Sports Farm has exploded.
一看 这个 架势
Looking at how it goes,
恐怕 不是 竞圈 养殖场 炸 了
I think it's not about the E-Sports Farm.
而是 KING 战队 要 炸 了
Team King is getting blown out.
你们 看 这些 标题
Look at these titles.
升班马 果然 还是 升班马
The newly-promoted team is indeed newly promoted.
席位 赛 称王 又 怎么样
So what they won the qualifier?
被 ZGDX 战队 爆头 你 看 这个
-They were trounced by Team ZGDX. -Look at this.
真的 惨 我 也 是 醉 了
-I pity them. -I am speechless.
这个 KING 的 打野 笑 死 我 了
Team King's Jungler is such a joke.
差距 还是 大
He's no match for his opponent.
席位 赛 战术 单一
They didn't have flexible tactics during the qualifier,
升上来 决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
if promoted to the OPL,
也 是 要 被 玩死 的
they will still get crushed.
怎么 没有 人 夸夸 我 今天 的 表现
Why did no one praise me for my performance?
哪有 时间 夸 你 啊
They don't have time for that.
一群 人 上蹿下跳
These people are excited
给 KING 战队 的 五个 成员 分锅 呢
to put blame on the five members of Team King.
分
分 什么 锅
Put blame?
这 条
This.
有人 说 射手 十秒 团战
This person said the AD spent 10 seconds on group battle,
九秒 走位 在 玩 蛇
but 9 seconds of the 10 he did terribly.
这个 辅助 全场 隐身
The Support didn't show himself the whole time.
连个盾 守 都 不会 放
He didn't even put up a Shield.
反正 人人 挨骂 无一幸免
Anyway, no one is spared from the criticism.
虽然 说 是 人人 挨骂
Although everyone gets criticized,
但是 我 觉得 啊
I feel Ah Guang,
他们 战队 的 打野 阿光 被 骂 得 最惨
the Jungler, got it the worst.
对 他 真的 惨
Yes. He got it real bad.
他 从 第一局 开场 那波
During the first round,
想要 入侵 咱们 野区 偷 打野 怪
he wanted to invade our jungle and steal the jungle beasts.
结果 被 童谣 和 老 K 发现
He was discovered by Tong Yao and K
并 怒 送 一血 开始
[Seal, First Blood] and lost his first blood resentfully.
对面 中单 不见 你 怎么 不 告诉 我
Why didn't you tell me that the Mid is missing?
几乎 整场 游戏
He was exposed in our View
都 是 暴露 在 咱们 视野 之下 的
for almost the whole game.
打野 要 的 就是 神出鬼没
Junglers need to be inconspicuous
通过 出其不意 的 进攻
and catch their opponent off guard
为 队友 创造 前期 线上 优势
to gain the upper hand for their teammates.
一个 只会 在 前期 埋头 刷野
A coward who keeps jungling in the beginning
消失 在野 区 的 怂货
and disappears in the jungle
肯定 是 要 被 观众
will definitely get bashed
挂到 墙头 骂 到 风干 为止
by the audience.
不巧 的 是
Unfortunately,
第二把 阿光 也 是 这么 干 的
Ah Guang repeated the same mistake in the second match.
他 前期 消失 于 野区
When it started, he disappeared into the jungle.
关键 的 那 波大蛇团
He failed to assist the key battle
也 没 及时 支援
in time.
四对 五 打 完 了 队友 死光 了 才 来
He arrived only after they played four-on-five and all the teammates died.
后来 他 赶来 的 时候
When he arrived,
都 输得 差不多 了
[Seal, Double Kill] They were almost done.
回来 还给 我们 送 了 最后 的 人头
He only returned to surrender his life to us.
第一把 比赛 结束 之后
After the first game,
他们 肯定 也 知道 出 了 问题
they must also know that something went wrong.
但是 当下
But on the spot,
想 出 解决问题 的 办法 很难
it was hard to figure out a solution to the problem.
所以 在 第二把
During the second game,
明 知道 自己 突袭 不到 人 的 情况 下
knowing that he couldn't ambush us,
阿光 只能 埋头 刷野 等 发育
Ah Guang focused on jungling to farm,
有 机会 打团
waiting for the opportunity of a battle.
不然 还 能 怎么办
What else could he do?
你 以为 吃瓜 群众 管 你 这些 啊
Do you think the audience care?
他们 能 看 的 就是
All they saw is,
第一把
during the first round,
阿光 反野 失败 突袭 不到 人
Ah Guang failed to counter jungle and ambush us.
怒送 一血
He lost his first blood.
第二把
Second round,
阿光 埋头 刷野
Ah Guang focused on jungling
全场 无 作为 零 存在 感
and had no sense of presence.
KING 战队 犹如 四打 五
Team King was as if playing four-on-five.
这些 都 是 最 表面 最 直观 的 东西
These are the most direct and visual things.
所以 他们 骂 阿光 骂 得 最 起劲
So Ah Guang was bashed the worst.
什么 难听 的话 都 说 出来 了
They said all the terrible words.
怪 谁 太惨 了
Who can he blame? He's too pitiful.
不要 说 得 好像 ZGDX
Don't speak as if
赢得 很 容易 一样
ZGDX won it easily.
你 去 哪儿
Where are you going?
我 去 趟 洗手间
The washroom.
那 你 快点 回来 啊
Hurry up.
等 诚哥 回来 我们 就 走 了
We'll leave once Brother Cheng's back.
垃圾
Rubbish.
素质 女王 下岗 了
Quality Queen is offline now.
对
上线 也 快 下线 也 快
She is quick, both going online and offline.
这 完全 不行 啊
This is not going to work.
胖子 去
Fatty, go.
为什么 是 我 啊
Just go.
去 吧 你
不然 我 举报 你
Or I will report you.
收 去 吧
Take it.
去 吧 去 吧
Go, go.
收 了
Take this.
乖
你 去 丢 啊
I'll finish my food first.
等 我 吃 完
我 是 听见 里面 有 声音
I heard a sound,
就 进来 看看
so I came to have a look.
让 你 看笑话 了
I have become a clown.
你 怎么 一个 人 偷偷 躲 在 这里 哭 啊
Why are you hiding here alone, crying?
明知故问
Isn't it obvious?
因为 输 了 比赛 吗
Because you lost the game?
跟 一群 狼崽子 一般 的
We grabbed the opportunity
次级 战队 选手 抢来 的 比赛 名额
from a group of fierce second-tier players,
我们 满心欢喜 地 到达 赛场
and arrived at the stadium optimistically.
没想到
I didn't expect us
输 得 这么 惨
to get trounced.
本来 输 了 比赛 就 已经 很 不 开心 了
It was sad enough to lose the game.
转头 看见 竞圈 养殖场 里
Then we saw the extreme criticism
骂 得 那么 难听
in the E-Sports Farm.
以前 也 不是 没有 看到 过
It's not news to me.
电 竞贴 吧 里 赢 了 吹输 了 黑 的 情况
Praised when you win, mocked when you lose.
我 也 做好 了
I had prepared myself
输 了 会 被 骂 的 心理准备
to be bashed when I lose.
果然 事情 发生 在 自己 身上
Sure enough, when I encountered it,
我 还是 接受 不了
I couldn't accept it.
想 抓住 每 一个 人 告诉 他
I want to tell every one of them,
当时 真的 没有 办法
I really didn't have a choice.
只能 暂时 发育 等 打团
I could only farm as I waited for the group battle.
突袭 不了 是因为 真的 突袭 不了
I didn't gank because I really couldn't.
下 一次 有 准备 就 会 更好
I'll prepare myself to do better next time.
可是 没有 机会 了
But there's no more chance.
这么 多人
There are so many of them.
这么 多 帖子
So many posts.
这么 多人 骂
So much criticism.
根本 回 不 过来
I can never let everyone know it.
你 都 知道 那些 人 是 赢 了 吹输 了 黑
They only praise when you win, and mock when you lose.
干吗 还 那么 在意
Why do you care about them?
因为 以前 总说 我 能带 队伍 赢
They used to say that I would lead my team to victory.
我 最会 给 队友 创造 机会
I would create an opportunity for my team.
虽然 表面 上 看
From the outside, it looks like
只有 我 一个 人 在 努力 追逐 机会
I am the only one trying to chase after opportunities.
但 他们 不 知道 的 是
But what they don't know is
我们 队伍 每 一个 人
that everyone in our team
都 渴望 一个 这样 的 机会
is equally eager for such an opportunity.
都 非常 努力
All of us worked very hard.
都 梦想 着 进入
about joining OPL.
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
在 全国 观众 面前
We want to prove ourselves
证明 自己 的 实力
to the audience of the country.
我 知道 ZGDX 很强
I knew ZGDX is a strong team.
我们 应该 打 不过
We might not be able to beat you.
原本 想 的 就算 是 输
We thought even if we lose,
也 不会 输 得 这么 难看
it wouldn't be this embarrassing.
至少 不会 一点 机会 都 没有
We might have a tiny chance of winning.
在 我们 内心深处
Deep down,
一直 渴望 的
we have always been desperate
就是 一个 这样 赢 的 机会
for a chance to win.
我 懂
I know.
你 怎么 会 懂
What do you know?
一打 职业赛 就 在 这么 强 的 战队
You joined such a strong team once you started your career.
然后 你 自己 也 很 强
You're a skillful player too.
不会 有人 骂 的
No one will criticize you.
不会 被 骂 不粘锅 的
The only person who won't be criticized
可能 只有 我们 队长 而已
is probably our leader.
如果 有 哪一天 ZGDX 输 了 比赛
If ZGDX loses the game,
绝对 会 被 他们 吊起来 骂 的
we'll definitely be bashed too.
你 觉得 他们 会 放过 我 吗
Do you think they will spare me?
其实 你 现在 的 心情
You're feeling like this
是因为 当时 赢 的 时候
because you were acclaimed
被 捧得 太高 了
when you won.
所以 现在 输 了 才 会 摔 得 疼
That's why you hurt so badly when you lose.
这种 感觉
I'm rather familiar
倒 也 是 蛮 熟悉 的
with this feeling.
我刚 入队 的 时候
When I first joined the team,
算是 初生牛犊不怕虎 吧
I was afraid of no one.
赢 了 一场 训练赛 就 意气风发
I won a practice match, and I was full of myself.
后来
Later,
遇到 了 韩国 TAT 战队
I ran into Team TAT from Korea.
你 知道 的 吧
You must've heard of this.
那次 快 被 阿太打 得 要 恐韩 了
Ah Tai crushed me so bad that I almost grew a phobia towards South Korea.
现在 打 排位 的 时候
Sometimes when I see that ID
偶尔 看见 那个 ID
during the game,
还是 会 吓 得 手心 冒汗
I will still panic.
至今 还 没 找到 痊愈 的 办法
I haven't found a cure yet.
可是 从 全国 联赛 开始
But since the beginning of the National Championship,
你 的 状态 就 一直 很 好
you've been playing well.
看不出 你 紧张
I can't tell you're nervous
不 适应
nor can I see your uneasiness.
你 和 你 的 团队 配合 得 很 完美
You work perfectly with your team.
我 看 你 其他 队友 对 你 也 很 信任
I think your teammates trust you very much too.
你 的 队伍 也 很 好 啊
You have a good team too.
而且 这才 哪到 哪
And we're only at the beginning.
你们 的 职业生涯 才 刚刚开始
Your career has just begun.
作为 从 席位 赛 上来 的 升班马
As a team newly promoted from the qualifier,
在 遇到 更 多 职业 战队 的 打法
after you meet different professional teams,
和 战术 之后
and learn from their skills and tactics,
你们 还有 很大 的 进步 空间
you can improve yourselves.
下次 再 在 赛场 上 遇见 的 时候
When I meet you next time,
你们 会 变得 更强 的
you will become stronger.
结果 还 不是 轻轻松松
Anyhow,
就 被 你们 打爆
you defeated me so easily.
轻轻松松
Easily?
竞圈 养殖场 说 轻轻松松
People on the E-Sports Farm said it's easy,
就 真的 轻轻松松 吗
but is it really easy?
自己 被 专组带 了 节奏 是 什么 鬼 啊
You're influenced by the Douban group.
想要 知道 是不是 真的 轻松
If you wanted to know whether it was easy,
你 不如 来 问 我
you should have asked me.
我 最 有 发言权 了
I am the only one who has the right to answer it.
为了 研究 你 的 打野 路线
To study your jungle route
和 战队 打法
and battle skills,
我 把 你们 KING 战队
I watched every match
所有 的 比赛 视频 都 看 了 一遍
your Team King played.
所有 的 结论
All of the conclusions
都 是 在 看 了 几十场 比赛 之后
were made
才 得 出来 的
after I watched dozens of games.
今天 比赛 之前
Before today's game,
还 在 看 你们 席位 赛 总决赛 呢
I was still watching the final of the qualifier.
你 看 我 的 黑眼圈
Look at my dark circles.
所以 别哭 啦
So, stop crying.
哭 什么 呢
There's nothing to cry for.
有 一个 明确 的 目标
Have a clear goal,
然后 朝着 这个 目标 努力
then work towards this goal.
这 不是 一件 很 好 的 事 吗
Isn't this a good thing?
入围 赛 的 意义 难道 不 就 在于 此 吗
Isn't that the meaning of the group stage?
没有 哪个 战队 赢 另外 一个 战队
No team wins another team
是 可以 轻松 取胜 的
easily.
所以 不用 这样 妄自菲薄
So, don't belittle yourself like this.
自己 挣来 的
You earned a place
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛 一席之地
in OPL,
就 坐 稳 它
so grab it tightly.
你 有点 滥好人
You seem too kind to me.
我 只是 不 喜欢 被 无脑 吹 而已
I only don't like to believe baseless comments.
让 其他 队伍 都 害怕 你
Isn't it good
不好 吗
to have your opponents afraid of you?
哪好 了
How is it good?
我 每天 熬夜 复盘 看 比赛
I stayed up all night to watch the games.
看 得 眼睛 都 快 瞎 了
I almost went blind.
为 的 就是 吹 这种 无形 之牛
Did I do that just to boast?
看 了 几十场 升班马 比赛
You watched tens of matches of the newly-promoted team?
对 啊
Yes.
你 很 闲 啊
简阳
Jian Yang.
打个 前男友 还要 做 功课 啊
You're studying how to beat up an ex-boyfriend?
知己知彼 才能 百战百胜
We can only win if we know our opponent well.
那 这么 说来
If that's the case,
我 输给 阿太
when I lost to Ah Tai...
你 怎么 不 说话 啊
Why aren't you talking?
你 在 想 什么
What are you thinking?
在 开导 你 的 同时
While I'm comforting you,
我 也 想 明白 了 一个 道理
I realized something.
什么 道理
What is it?
别人 看起来 轻轻松松 打败 你 之前
It seems like others defeat you easily.
谁 知道 私底下 做 了 多少 功课
But no one knows how much effort your opponent has put in.
大家 都 是 人类
We are all humans.
怎么 可能 就 有 一个 人
How can there be a person
强得 像 外星人 一样
who is extraordinarily strong?
所以
So,
永远 不要 轻敌
never underestimate your enemy.
不 打 没有 准备 的 仗
Fight no battle unprepared.
谢谢 你
Thank you.
走 吧
Let's go!
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
打 了 你 那么 久 的 电话 你 没接
I've called you many times and you didn't pick up.
原来 躲 在 这儿 啊
You're actually hiding here.
我
玩 什么 呢
I...
捉迷藏 啊
Hide and seek?
你 挑 的 这个 地方 真令人 出乎意料
You picked a really unexpected place to hide.
不错 挺 聪明
Pretty smart.
你 什么 意思
What do you mean?
能 不能 好好 说话
Can you talk nicely?
谢谢 我 先 走 了
Thanks. I've got to go now.
诚哥 再见
Goodbye, Brother Cheng.
喂 找到 她 了
Hey, I found her.
马上 来
I'll be there right away.
你 把 别人 家 战队 的 打野
You made the opponent's Jungler cried
在 安全 通道 里面 搞 哭 了
at the exit passageway.
什么 意思 啊
What do you mean?
表面 意思
I mean what I mean.
他 为什么 要 用 那种
Why was he looking at you
哀怨 的 眼神 来看 你
with a resentful gaze?
刚才 他 确实 在 安全 通道 里面
He was indeed at the exit passageway.
我 也 确实 在
I was there too.
刚刚 他 确实 是 哭 了
Indeed, he cried.
但是
But...
怎么 说 呢
How do I put this?
你 能 不能 好好 说话
Can you speak nicely?
什么 叫 把 对面 家 打野 搞 哭 了
I made the opponent's Jungler cried?
搞字 不能 随便 乱用 的
You can't say that so randomly.
那 他 为什么 用 那种
Then, why was he looking at you
哀怨 的 眼神 看 你
with a resentful gaze?
那 怎么 就是 哀怨 的 眼神
How was that a resentful gaze?
那 你 告诉 我 那 是 什么 眼神
Then, describe his gaze for me.
你 不 觉得 那 是 崇拜 的 眼神 吗
Don't you think his gaze was filled with admiration?
那 是 被 驯服 的 眼神
His gaze showed that he had been tamed.
他们 人 呢
Where are the others?
你 搞 这种 事情 还 想 他们 等 你 啊
You think they would wait for you while you were doing things like this?
你 说 你 跟 战队 队长 这个 头衔
Are you born to begrudge
是不是 有 什么 仇有 什么 怨 啊
team leaders?
打 两场 比赛 收集 两个 队伍 队长
You've collected two leaders in two games.
集邮 啊
Are you collecting stamps?
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
The OPL 2020
二零二零 限量 发行 邮票 吗
commemorative stamps?
你 闭嘴 吧 你 也 是 队长
Shut up, you are also a leader.
不好意思 我 回来 晚 了
Sorry, I'm late.
干吗 去 了
Where did you go?
集邮
Collecting stamps.
诚哥 刚才 回来 啊 见 你 不在
Brother Cheng came back just now and saw that you weren't here.
又 冒 着 被 粉丝 围追堵截 的 风险
At the risk of being chased and stopped by fans,
回去 找 你
he went back to look for you.
打 你 电话 你 也 不接
You won't answer the calls.
以为 你 被 绑架 了
We thought you were kidnapped.
绑架 我 干吗
Why would I be kidnapped?
绑架 我 去 给 他们 打野 吗
They kidnap me to jungle for them?
小姐姐 这事 我 也 不亏
-Missy. -I lose nothing.
你 刚才 到底 干吗 去 了
Where did you go?
谁 亏 谁 知道
Whoever loses knows.
去 厕所 了
I went to the washroom.
队长 为什么 说 你 爱 集邮 啊
Why did Leader say you love stamp collecting?
我 刚刚 在 洗手间
I was in the washroom just now
偶然 碰见 KING 的 打野
and I ran into Team King's Jungler
偷偷 在 安全 通道 哭鼻子
crying at the exit passageway.
我 就 安慰 安慰 了 几句 呗
I briefly comforted him.
不过 专组 骂 得 也 真是 狠 啊
But the Douban group was really mean.
而且 快 把 我们 吹 上天 了
We are praised to the skies.
这样 搞 得 我 很 不安
This makes me very uneasy.
输 了 比赛 还敢 看 专组
He read the Douban group after losing the game.
春季 赛 决赛 输掉 的 那天
When we lost the final of Spring Playoffs,
小瑞 把 我们 手机 里 的 豆瓣 专组
Xiao Rui uninstalled all the Douban group
一个个 全部 卸载掉
from our phones.
新人 刚 上路 嘛
He's too new.
而且
Moreover,
KING 战队 在 席位 赛是 很 强 的
Team King was a strong group during the qualifier.
都 是 被 别人 夸 的
They are used to being praised.