你 微笑 时 很 美 EP24 (3)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP24 (3)
要是 ZGDX 没 拿 冠军
等 着 成 千古罪人 吧
童谣 打得 差 吗
(we'll blame you for it.)
怎么 就 成 千古罪人 了
(Why is she a sinner now?)
陆思诚 因为 谁 拉 胯 没 点数 吗
(Don't you know why Chessman is doing this?)
司马 腐女粉 嗑 诚哥 教皇 配对
(But you BL lovers root for Hierophant and Chessman together.)
怎么 不说 分心 啊
(Why didn't you say he'll distract him then?)
腐女 不 打扰 真人 招 谁 惹 谁 了
(It's just fan fiction. Of course it won't affect them.)
嘴真脏
谁 先 骂人 臭 不要脸 的
(You said that she is shameless first.)
我 是 男 的
我 也 觉得 诚哥 这波 让 人 失望 的
(I do think Brother Cheng has let us down as well.)
指望 他 捧 回 全国 赛 冠军 奖杯
(I hope that he would win the National Championship.)
不 知道 他 在 干什么
(But now, I don't know what he's up to.)
楼上 差点 没笑 死 我
(You're so hilarious.)
童谣 是 姓 苏 还是 姓妲己
(Do you think Smiling is a succubus?)
跟 陆思诚 谈个 恋爱
(She's just in a relationship with Lu Si Cheng.)
联赛 才 打 了 二分之一
(They just finished half of their matches.)
一把 没输 过
(They haven't lost before.)
就 被 钦定 今年 冠军 都 拿 不到 了
(But now, you guys are saying that they can't win the championship?)
不是 苏妲己 而是 童妲己
(She's a succubus.)
只 想着 钓凯子 不管 战队 的 自私 鬼
(She's a selfish woman who only cares about her worldly desire.)
恶心 想 吐
(Disgusting. I want to puke.)
就 这样 还 想 打 职业 电竞 呢
(How dare you want to be a pro gamer?)
人 肉 一个 小姑娘
(You're doxing a little girl.)
真有 你 的 童妲己
(You're a succubus.)
赶快 给 人家 道歉
(Apologize to her immediately.)
真 有意思
(This is interesting.)
受害者 还 没 说话
(The victim hasn't spoken a word,)
你们 先 跳 出来 指责 受害者
(yet you guys are reprimanding the victim?)
还有 良心 吗
(Do you guys even have a conscience?)
别 紧张
Don't be nervous.
一会儿 呢
Later,
我 作为 战队 经理
as the team manager,
我会 先 主动 承认错误
I'll admit our mistake first.
然后 我们 互相 打 好 配合
After that, we should team up.
肯定 没 问题
I'm sure it'll be no problem.
来 了 来 了
They're coming.
李总
Mr. Li.
王总
Ms. Wang.
你们 接着 开会
You guys can continue with your meeting.
是 我 主动 追求 她 的
I was the one who courted her.
也 是 我 要求 公开 的
I was the one who wanted to announce our relationship.
一切 后果 由 我 承担
I'll take all of the responsibilities.
那 那个
Well...
我刚 和 公关 部门 开 完会 了
I just finished my meeting with the PR department.
我们 为 这次 的 事件
We came up with
制定 了 紧急 公关 方案
an emergency solution for this incident.
后面 马上 就要 比赛 了
As they're going to compete soon,
我们 保证
绝对 不会 因为 个人 问题
their performance won't be affected
影响 到 后面 的 比赛
by their personal problem.
请 老板 放心
Boss, please don't worry.
王总好 李总好
Hello, Mr. Li, Ms. Wang.
你们 赶紧 出来 解释一下 吧
You guys should explain yourself.
网友 都 在 官博上 骂 我
[Why is the admin pretending to be dead?] The netizens are scolding me on Weibo.
你们 看看
[Is she preparing for her coffin?] Take a look.
骂 什么 的 都 有
[Is she preparing for her funeral?] There are all kinds of insults.
我 真的 快 顶不住 了
I can't stand it anymore.
那 还 不 赶紧 发声明 官宣
You should make an official announcement then.
还 等 什么
What are you waiting for?
王董
Ms. Wang,
您 看
do you think
这 事 这么 处理 行 吗
we can use this solution?
行
就 这么 办 吧
You may do so.
你们 先 出去 一下
You guys should leave for now.
好 好好 好
-Alright. -Alright.
来来来 李总
Come on, Mr. Li.
你们 两个 等 一下
You two, stay.