Does Kevin Rudd need an interpreter?
需要|Kevin|Rudd|需要||口译员
Does Kevin Rudd need an interpreter?
¿Necesita Kevin Rudd un intérprete?
ケビン・ラッドに通訳は必要か?
习 主席 到 澳大利亚 其实 分为 两 段 。
Xi|Chairman||||is divided into||
Xi Jinping|||||dividido em||períodos
President Xi’s visit to Australia is actually divided into two sections.
第一个 是 G20, 也 就是 20 国 领导人 峰会 , 在 布里斯班 。
||G20||||leaders|summit||Brisbane
||||||Líderes nacionais|Cúpula||Brisbane
The first is the G20, the summit of the 20 leaders, in Brisbane.
然后 呢 , 我 去 布里斯班 , 在 那边 翻译 。
||||Brisbane|||
Then, I went to Brisbane and translated there.
后来 , 习 主席 访问 那边 结束 之后 呢 , 有 一个 对 澳大利亚 的 国事 访问 。
||Chairman|visited||||||||||state visit|visited
Later, after President Xi’s visit, there was a state visit to Australia.
然后 , 这 是 在 堪培拉 , 在 塔斯马尼亚 和 悉尼 。
||||Canberra||Tasmania||Sydney
||||Canberra||Tasmânia||Sydney
||||Canberra||||
Then, this is in Canberra, in Tasmania and Sydney.
然后 在 堪培拉 的话 有 一些 , 有 一些 主要 的 双边 会议 , 大家 都 知道 的 , 我们 的 自贸 协定 的 签订 啊 , 然后 电视电台 也 都 做 了 广泛 的 报道 , 对 澳大利亚 是 非常 重要 的 。
||Canberra||||||||bilateral|meetings|||||||free trade|agreement||signing|||TV and radio|||||widespread||report||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||signering av avtale||||||||||||||||
Then there are some in Canberra, there are some major bilateral meetings, everyone knows, the signing of our FTA, and then the TV station has also made extensive coverage, which is very important for Australia.
而且 呢 , 他 在 国会 也 做 了 那个 发言 , 然后 呢 , 就 去 了 塔州 。
||||Congress|||||speech||||||Tasmania
Moreover, he also made that speech in Congress, and then went to Tasmania.
在 塔州 呢 , 我们 进行 了 communications, 我们 派 了 10 个 翻译 去 塔州 。
|Tasmania|||||交流||sent|||||Tasmania
In Tasmania, we conducted communications, and we sent 10 translators to Tasmania.
然后 这个 , 习 主席 在 那边 就 访问 了 很多 地方 , 然后 我们 这 10 个 翻译 呢 , 在 不同 的 场合 , 向习 主席 , 为 中方 和 澳方 之间 提供 翻译 。
|||Chairman||||visited|||||||||||||occasions|to President Xi|Chairman||the Chinese side||the Australian side|||
Then, Mr. Xi visited a lot of places over there, and then we translated the 10 translations on different occasions to President Xi, and between China and Australia.
然后 他 在 塔州 也 过 地 非常 的 愉快 , 在 那边 中央电视台 啊 , 还有 澳洲 电视台 , 各个 新闻媒体 都 做 了 报道 。
|||Tasmania||||||happy|||CCTV||||||news media||||
Then he was very happy in Tasmania. There was CCTV and Australian TV station there, and all the news media reported.
他 的 访问 对塔州 来说 也 是 非常 非常 重要 的 。
||visit|for Tasmania|||||||
His visit is also very important to Tasmania.
Su visita también es muy, muy importante para Tasmania.
接着 呢 , 又 到 了 那个 悉尼 , 悉尼 这边 呢 , 然后 我们 也 看到 这个 媒体 上 也 有 报道 , 有 省州 领导人 的 会议 啊 , 以及 呢 , 其他 的 一些 商务 的 会谈 。
then||||||Sydney|Sydney||||||||media||||||provincial and state|leaders||meeting||as well as|||||business||meetings
Then, I went to Sydney, Sydney, and then we also saw reports in the media, meetings with provincial and state leaders, and other business talks.
然后 呢 , 也 向 他 作 了 那个 汇报 , 然后 他 和 澳大利亚 的 总理 也 听取 了 双方 的 一些 回报 。
||||||||report||||||Prime Minister||listened to|||||reports
Then, he also made the report to him, and then he and the Australian Prime Minister also listened to some of the returns from both sides.
因此 呢 , 整个 访问 呢 , 对 澳大利亚 来说 , 以及 对 我们 翻译 呢 来说 , 也 都 是 非常 重大 的 一件 事情 。
therefore|||visit|||||as well as|||||||||||||
Therefore, the entire visit is also a very important thing for Australia and for us to translate.
因为 很少 会 用到 这么 多 的 翻译 , 对 大家 都 是 一个 考验 , 也 是 一个 锻炼 。
|||||||||||||test||||
Because so many translations are rarely used, it is a test for everyone and an exercise.
因为 各种各样 的 场合 , 包括 了 , 比如说 特别 正式 的 会谈 , 也 包括 了 同传 , 也 包括 了 交传 , 交传 呢 , 有的是 在 室外 , 有的是 在 室内 , 涉及 非常 多 的 领域 。
|||settings|||||||meetings||||simultaneous interpretation||||consecutive interpretation|consecutive interpretation||||outdoors|||indoors|involve||||fields
Because of various occasions, including, for example, special formal talks, including simultaneous interpretation, including cross-communication, cross-communication, some are outdoors, some are indoors, involving a lot of fields.
Speaker : 习近平 主席 他 团队 呢 , 本身 就 带 了 说 是 有 13 位 翻译 啊 ?
Chairman|Xi Jinping|Chairman||team|||||||||||
Speaker: President Xi Jinping, his team, has brought in 13 translations?
那 我们 这边 , 澳洲 的 , 就是 您 本人 所 做 的 翻译 , 是不是 主要 是 给 我们 的 领导人 做 翻译 呢 ?
|||||||yourself||||||||||||||
Then, on our side, Australia, is the translation that you have made. Is it mainly for the translation of our leaders?
还是 习近平 主席 阿博特 你 都 要 做 翻译 呢 ?
|Xi Jinping|Chairman|Abbott||||||
Or is President Xi Jinping Abbott doing translation?
啊 , 是 这样 的 。
Ah, that's it.
那个 中方 带 的 十几位 翻译 呢 , 其实 是 不光 是 中英文 的 , 他 还 包括 了 葡语 啊 , 还有 其他 的 语言 。
||||more than ten|||||||Chinese and English||||||Portuguese|||||
The dozens of translators that the Chinese side brought are actually not only Chinese and English, but also Portuguese, and other languages.
Speaker : 其他 语言 , 对 20 国
Speaker: Other languages, for 20 countries
他 主要 是 参加 20 国 领导人 峰会 嘛 。
||||||summit|
He mainly participated in the summit of the 20 countries.
那么 他会 在 峰会 期间 呢 , 会 有 一些 双边 的 会谈 。
|||the summit|period|||||bilateral||meetings
Then he will have some bilateral talks during the summit.
双边会谈 呢 , 就 会 涉及 到 其他 的 语种 。
bilateral talks||||involve||||languages
In bilateral talks, other languages will be involved.
交传 呢 , 英文 的 有 几位 , 然后 同传 呢 , 还有 3 位 , 所以 呢 , 主要 的 当然 是 中英文 的 , 还有 当然 其他 的 语言 。
interpreting|||||a few||simultaneous interpretation||||||||||||||||
There are several people in English, and then there are three in English. So, the main ones are of course Chinese and English, and of course other languages.
所以 , 听说 是 有 13 位 。
Speaker : 全程 啊 ?
|the whole way|
Speaker: The whole journey?
差不多 你 都 是 在 第一线 都 是 跟 最高 的 领导人 做 翻译 , 讲讲 你 自己 的 所见所闻 所感 呢 ?
|||||the front line|||||||||talk||||what you have seen and heard|thoughts|
Almost all of you are doing translations with the top leaders on the front line. What do you think of what you see and hear?
我们 的 工作 就是 那个 翻译 。
Our job is that translation.
在 G20 上 的话 , 其实 就 全是 同传 了 。
|||||||simultaneous interpretation|
On the G20, it is actually a simultaneous interpretation.
因为 交传 呢 , 是 由 中方 自己 来 提供 的 。
|communication||||||||
Because it is handed over, it is provided by the Chinese itself.
那么 同传 的话 , 因为 我们 有 很多 语言 , 有 15 种 语言 , 在 那个 会议 上 , 因为 有 20 个 国家 , 再 加上 一些 观察员 或者 特邀嘉宾 国 。
|simultaneous interpretation||||||||||||meeting|||||||||observers||special guest|
Then the same words, because we have many languages, there are 15 languages, at that meeting, because there are 20 countries, plus some observers or special guest countries.
这样 呢 , 就 需要 不同 的 那个 语言 。
In this case, you need a different language.
结束 之后 呢 , 我们 就 到 了 堪培拉 , 堪培拉 也 是 同传 很多 时候 。
|||||||Canberra|Canberra|||where interpretation is needed||
After the end, we arrived in Canberra, and Canberra is also a commontime.
到 了 塔斯马尼亚州 才 有 一些 交传 。
||Tasmania||||interaction
It was only in Tasmania that there were some passing stories.
Speaker : 在 这 给 听众 简单 解释一下 , 同传 呢 , 是 同声 传译 , 一般 都 是 在 会议 期间 。
||||||explain|simultaneous interpretation|||simultaneously|simultaneous interpretation|||||meeting|
Speaker: Here is a brief explanation for the audience. Simultaneous interpretation is simultaneous interpretation, usually during the meeting.
Speaker : 那么 有 同传 的 那个 翻译 箱 , 对 , 翻译 在 里面 坐 。
|||simultaneous interpretation||||booth|||||
Speaker : Then there is the translation box of the same interpretation, right, the translation is sitting inside.
大家 呢 , 带 着 耳机 , 领导人 我们 都 看到 , 他们 也 都 带 着 耳机 来 听 。
||||earphones||||||||||||
Everyone, with headphones, leaders we all see, they also listened with headphones.
那么 交传 呢 , 就是 在 现场 , 我们 看到 翻译 都 有 一个 小 本子 , 讲 一段 翻译 一段 。
|interpreting||||||||||||notebook||||
Then the cross, it is at the scene, we see that the translation has a small book, a paragraph of translation.
习 主席 说话 呢 , 像 从 电视 上 你 也 可以 听到 , 他 说话 就 特别 清楚 。
|Chairman|||||||||||||||
President Xi talks, as you can hear from TV, he speaks very clearly.
从 翻译 的 角度 来说 呢 , 就是 你 得 , 听 起来 容易 懂 。
From a translation perspective, it is you, it sounds easy to understand.
第一夫人 呢 , 就是 网上 不是 叫 他 彭 妈妈 嘛 , 她 呢 , 这个 英文 还 不错 , 经常 我们 电视 上 , 她 不是 在 布里斯班 电视台 上 出来 , 她 说 ,wonderful。
the First Lady|||||||Peng||||||||||||||||Brisbane||||||wonderful
The first lady, that is, online is not called his mother Peng, she, this English is not bad, often on our TV, she is not on the Brisbane TV station, she said, wonderful.
Speaker : 对 , 我 看 她 还 不用 带 耳机 。
Speaker: Yes, I don't think she has to bring headphones.
嗯 嗯 嗯 。
那么 在 塔州 的 时候 呢 , 她 也 有 很多 时候 也 就 直接 说 英文 。
||Tasmania|||||||||||||
Then, in Tasmania, she also speaks English directly.
然后 我们 会 把 它 翻成 中文 , 说话 也 清楚 , 习 主席 也 是 这样 , 说话 特别 特别 清楚 。
|||||||||||Chairman|||||||
Then we will turn it into Chinese and speak clearly. This is also the case with President Xi. The speech is particularly clear.
就 感觉 , 翻译 起来 呢 , 你 就 不会 感觉 压力 特别 大 , 因为 你 都 听得懂 。
It feels like, you can't feel the pressure when you translate it, because you can understand it.
Speaker : 给 中国 的 领导人 翻译 和 给 澳洲 的 领导人 翻译 , 会 有 一些 什么样 的 不同 ?
Speaker: What is the difference between translating Chinese leaders and translating Australian leaders?
特别 是 习近平 主席 , 他 是 中国 第一号 人物 , 引经据典 , 还 用 一些 中国 古诗词 。
||Xi Jinping|Chairman||||number one|figure|quote classic texts|||||ancient poems
In particular, President Xi Jinping, who is the number one figure in China, cited the classics and used some ancient Chinese poetry.
那 一定 是 有 相当 的 难度 啊 ?
||||||difficulty|
That must be quite difficult?
嗯 , 是 这样 的 。
我们 主要 是 给 澳方 翻 , 澳方 的 领导人 呢 , 一般 不会 引用 太 多 的 古诗词 。
|||||translate|||||||quote||||ancient poems
We mainly turn to the Australian side. The leaders of the Australian side generally do not quote too many ancient poems.
但是 我们 也 看到 , 澳方 的 领导人 , 现在 从 媒体 上 也 看到 , 他们 也 越来越 受到 中方 领导人 的 影响 。
But we also see that the leaders of the Australian side now see from the media that they are also increasingly influenced by the Chinese leaders.
中方 领导人 呢 , 像 以前 到 澳大利亚 来 呢 , 或者 到 其他 国家 , 他们 不大 对 本地 的 这个 习语 , 成语 或者 是
|||||||||||||||||||idioms|idioms||
Chinese leaders, like they used to come to Australia, or to other countries, they don’t have much local idioms, idioms or
Speaker : 本地 的 风土人情
|||local customs and traditions
Speaker : Local customs
特别 的 介绍 。
||introduction
Special introduction.
但是 从习 主席 开始 呢 , 就 有 特别 多 的 这方面 的 特别 介绍 。
|from Xi|Chairman|||||||||||
However, since President Xi, there are a lot of special introductions in this regard.
但是 呢 , 中方 领导人 发言 , 特别是在 正式 场合 , 比如说 在 国会 的 发言 呢 , 那个 也 是 非常 重要 的 一场 发言 , 所以 中方 都 会 提前准备 好 稿子 。
||||speech|||occasion|||Congress||speech|||||||||speech|||||||speech稿
However, the Chinese leader spoke, especially on formal occasions, such as the speech in Congress, which is also a very important speech, so China will prepare the manuscript in advance.
中文 的 稿子 也 是 进 过 多次 审定 的 。
||draft||||||approval|
The Chinese manuscript has also been examined several times.
然后 呢 , 英文 也 是 提前 翻译 好 的 。
Then, English is also translated in advance.
这种 诗歌 呢 , 一定 要 提前 翻译 地 很 好 。
|poetry||||||||
This kind of poetry must be translated very well in advance.
不然的话 , 你 要是 第一次 听到 , 很多 诗歌 , 如果 你 的 文化底蕴 不够 的话 , 你 可能 都 没有 听过 , 就算 你 听 过 了 , 你 要 翻译成 英文 , 也 未必 是 件 容易 的 事 。
if not||||||poems||||cultural foundation||||||||||||||||||might not|||easy||
Otherwise, if you hear it for the first time, many poems, if your cultural background is not enough, you may not have heard it. Even if you have heard it, it is not necessarily easy to translate into English.
翻成 英文 之后 的话 , 翻 的 韵味 到 不到 味 , 有 是 另外 一个 层次 。
||||||flavor||||||||level
After turning into English, the rhythm of the turn is not to taste, there is another level.
所以 呢 , 有 的 时候 , 诗歌 这种 翻译 起来 是 特别 吃力不讨好 的 。
|||||poetry||||||hard work that doesn't pay off|
So, sometimes, the translation of poetry is particularly unpleasant.
但是 呢 , 那个 中方 , 特别 是 正式 场合 , 都 会 有 稿子 , 都 会 提前 翻译 好 , 所以 我们 在 当天 听 的 时候 呢 , 大家 就 会 觉得 , 哇 , 这个 翻译 得 非常 非常 好 。
|||Chinese side||||occasion||||script||||||||||||||||||||||||
However, the Chinese side, especially in formal occasions, will have a manuscript, which will be translated in advance, so when we listen to it that day, everyone will think, wow, this translation is very, very good.
因为 是 一点 疙瘩 都 不 打 , 然后 呢 , 用词 也 特别 精准 , 特别 漂亮 , 这 也 是 一个 原因 。
|||flaw||||||word choice|||precise|||||||
Because it is not a hit, then, the words are also very precise, especially beautiful, this is also a reason.
那么 , 澳方 呢 , 也 会 有 稿子 。
|Australian side|||||draft
Then, the Australian side will also have a manuscript.
但是 看 哪个 领导人 发言 , 有 的 领导人 呢 , 他会 照着 念 。
||||speak||||||according to|
But see which leader speaks, and some leaders, he will read it.
有 的 领导人 呢 , 稿子 对 他 来说 , 它 只是 一个 提示 作用 , 他 就是 临场发挥 。
||||draft|||||||hint||||improvise
Some leaders, the manuscript for him, it is only a hint, he is on the spot.
Speaker : 对 , 经常 发生 这种 事 。
Speaker : Yes, this happens often.
经常 都 是 会 临场发挥 , 所以 你 要 特别 认真 地来 听 来 发言 , 所以 这个 差异 呢 , 就是 各有 各 的 难处 。
||||perform on the spot|||||||||||||||each has|||challenges
It is often played on the spot, so you have to listen to it in a serious and serious way, so this difference is that each has its own difficulties.
如果 中方 领导人 不 念 稿子 的话 , 他 要 脱稿 讲 , 也 是 非常 难 的 。
|||||the script||||go off script||||||
If the Chinese leader does not read the manuscript, it is very difficult for him to dismiss the manuscript.
澳方 这边 呢 , 有 稿子 , 但是 呢 , 有 的 时候 , 他们 不 遵循 稿子 , 所以 翻 起来 也 是 非常 不 容易 的 。
||||draft||||||||follow|draft|||||||||
There are manuscripts on the Australian side, but sometimes, they don't follow the manuscript, so it's not easy to turn it up.
所以 各有 各 的 难处 。
||||difficulties
而且 呢 , 那个 , 中方 领导人 , 因为 他 是 最高 领导人 了 , 他 到 哪里 呢 , 他 都 是 同一个 翻译 跟着 他 , 所以 熟悉 他 的 口音 。
|||||||||||||||||||||||familiar|||
Moreover, that, the Chinese leader, because he is the highest leader, where is he going, he is the same translator to follow him, so he is familiar with his accent.
而且 中方 的 翻译 一般 都 是 外交部 自己 的 内部 的 工作人员 。
|||||||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|||||
Moreover, the Chinese translation is generally the internal staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
而 我们 在 澳方 这边 呢 , 比如说 我 , 从 G20,20 国 峰会 , 一直 到 悉尼 他 结束 他 离开 , 那么 整个 流程 我 都 参与 了 。
|||||||||||summit|||Sydney|||||||process|||participated|
And we are on the Australian side, for example, I, from the G20, the 20th National Summit, until Sydney, he ended his departure, then I participated in the entire process.
但是 呢 , 我 参与 呢 , 并 不是 澳大利亚 一个 机构 请 我 的 , 我 是 好多个 机构 , 请 我 去 参与 的 。
|||||||||organization|||||||organization|||||
However, I am involved. It is not an Australian institution that has invited me. I am a good organization. Please invite me to participate.
所以 呢 , 你 可以 看到 , 就是 澳大利亚 , 你 要 跟 不同 的 人 翻译 , 他们 的 口音 不 一样 , 他们 的 领域 不 一样 , 他们 的 用词 不 一样 。
|||||||||||||||||||||fields|||||terminology||
So, you can see that it is Australia, you have to translate with different people, their accents are different, their fields are different, and their words are different.
然后 呢 , 整个 环境 也 都 不 一样 。
Then, the whole environment is different.
所以 我们 面临 的 问题 呢 , 和 中方 的 还是 不太 一样 。
||facing|||||||||
Therefore, the problems we face are still different from those of the Chinese.
Speaker : 是不是 对 你 自己 来说 , 压力 很大 ?
Speaker: Is it a lot of pressure for yourself?
为 领导人 做 翻译 的 时候 , 是否 要 做 很多 的 准备 工作 ?
Do you have to do a lot of preparation work when you are doing translation for the leader?
要 做 很多 功课 啊 ?
|||homework|
Do you have a lot of homework?
也 是 要 做 很多 准备 工作 , 因为 我 刚才 提到 , 我们 澳方 这边 呢 , 是 好多 机构 找到 我 。
|||||||||||||||||institutions||
I also have to do a lot of preparation work, because I mentioned that we are here on the Australian side. Many institutions have found me.
所以 我 全程 陪同 , 其实 并 不是 一个 机构 请 我 的 , 那么 不同 的 机构 他们 的 业务 重点 是 不 一样 的 , 而且 不同 的 机构 呢 , 他们 会 给 你 不同 的 资料 。
||the whole process|accompany|||||organization|||||||organization|||business|||||||||organization||||||||information
Therefore, I am accompanied by the whole process. In fact, it is not an institution that asks me. So different organizations have different business priorities, and different institutions will give you different information.
有些 给 你 很多 , 有些 给 你 很少 。
Some give you a lot, some give you a little.
给 你 很多 呢 , 你 得 好好 准备 。
Give you a lot, you have to be prepared.
那么 , 那个 准备 其实 是 很 费时间 的 , 你 要 了解 他 这些 领域 , 然后 呢 , 不 给 你 的 呢 , 你 就 面临 着 很大 的 压力 , 不 给 你 , 你 知道 他们 谈 什么 呢 ?
||||||time-consuming|||||||fields||||||||||face|||||||||||||
Well, that preparation is actually very time consuming. You need to understand his fields. Then, if you don't give it to you, you will face a lot of pressure. If you don't give it to you, do you know what they are talking about?
你 自己 只能 是 上网 找 一些 资料 , 所以 有 一些 这种 准备 的 压力 。
|||||||information|||||||
You can only find some information online, so there is some pressure for this preparation.
另外 一个 呢 , 是 我们 在 做 翻译 的 时候 呢 , 经常 是 没 饭 吃 。
The other one is that when we are doing translations, we often have no food to eat.
你 像 , 这回 我们 在 塔州 的 时候 就 看到 , 习 主席 他们 在 吃 午饭 , 然后 我们 澳方 的 翻译 ,10 来个 翻译 , 都 没 饭 吃 。
|like||||Tasmania||||||Chairman||||lunch||||||about ten|translators||||
You like, this time we saw in Tasmania, President Xi they were having lunch, then our Australian translation, 10 translations, no food.
习 主席 的 翻译 也 没有 饭 吃 , 他 就 拿出 一个 小 塑料盒 , 然后 就 开始 吃 带来 的 小 干粮 , 这样的话 , 我们 就 可以 继续 工作 。
|Chairman||||||||||||plastic box||||||||dry rations||||||
President Xi’s translation did not have any food. He took out a small plastic box and began to eat the small dry food. In this way, we can continue to work.
有 的 时候 会谈 很 晚 , 晚上 回到 酒店 的 时候 , 你 还有 一些 资料 得 看 , 新 拿到 的 资料 得 看 。
|||meeting|||||||||||materials||||||||
Sometimes the talks are very late. When you return to the hotel in the evening, you still have some information to look at. The new information you have to look at.
第二天 呢 , 一早 就要 赶 飞机 , 你 像 我 在 堪培拉 会议 结束 之后 呢 , 回到 房间 都 12 点半 了 , 睡觉 已经 比较 晚 。
||||||||||Canberra|the meeting|ended||||||12:30|||||
The next day, I will catch the plane early in the morning. After I finished the Canberra meeting, I went back to the room at 12:30, and it was already late.
然后 第二天 呢 ,4 点半 , 就要 起来 , 因为 要 去 赶 5 点半 的 飞机 。
Then the next day, at 4:30, I will get up, because I am going to catch the plane at 5:30.
Speaker : 你 已经 给 澳洲 的 多位 领导人 做过 翻译 了 , 都 有 哪些 人 ?
||||||several||||||||
Speaker: You have already translated to many Australian leaders. Who are there?
你 最 乐意 的 是 为 哪一位 ?
||willing||||which one
Which one are you most happy with?
或者说 你 印象 最深 的 是 哪一位 ?
||impression|the deepest|||
Or which one are you most impressed?
我 觉得 给 澳大利亚 的 这些 总理 , 或者 是 总督 , 或者 是 , 比如 州长 啊 , 或者说 州 里面 的 总督 , 或者 各个 部长 做 翻译 , 我 印象 比较 深 的 呢 , 是 感觉 霍华德 。
||||||prime ministers|||governor|||for example|governor||||||governor|||minister|||||||||||Howard
I think that these prime ministers in Australia, or the governor, or, for example, the governor, or the governor in the state, or the various ministers do translations. I am deeply impressed by Howard.
说话 特别 特别 的 清楚 , 声音 特别 大 , 特别 洪亮 , 而且 呢 , 条理 特别 清楚 , 他 要说 什么 都 很 清楚 。
||||||||especially loud|loud|||logic||||||||
The speech is particularly special, the voice is particularly loud, especially loud, and the organization is particularly clear, and everything he says is very clear.
而且 呢 , 他 也 照顾 翻译 , 他 不会 说 他 就 长篇大论 地念 稿子 , 哗哗哗 地 念下去 , 他 就是 讲 一段 , 停 一段 , 讲 一段 , 停 一段 。
||||take care of|||||||at great length|out loud|script|sound of reading||keep reading|||||||speak|||
Moreover, he also takes care of the translation. He will not say that he will read the manuscript in a long and succinct manner. He will read it for a while. He will talk for a while, stop for a while, speak for a paragraph, and stop for a while.
他 知道 他 要说 什么 。
He knew what he was going to say.
而且 呢 , 前因后果 特别 清楚 。
||cause and effect||
Moreover, the cause and effect are particularly clear.
我 觉得 也 是 翻译 的 福气 。
||||||luck
I think it is also a blessing for translation.
因为 他 讲 的话 , 你 也 听得懂 。
Because he said, you can understand.
你 翻出来 呢 , 你 的 逻辑 也 比较清楚 。
|turn out||||logic||quite clear
When you turn it out, your logic is clearer.
因为 如果 是 领导人 他 本身 讲话 就 不 清楚 , 然后 你 翻译 出来 也 不 清楚 。
Because if it is the leader, he will not be clear about his own speech, and then you will not be able to translate it.
别人 经常 不会 说 这个 领导人
Others often don’t say this leader
Speaker : 会 说 翻译 怎么样 。
Speaker: What about translation?
你 这个 翻译 那么 烂 。
||||terrible
Your translation is so bad.
人家 一定 说 的 很 好 , 结果 呢 , 你 说 的话 我们 都 听不懂 。
People must say very well. As a result, we can't understand what you said.
Speaker : 翻译 经常 是 受到 责备 , 那么 像 陆克文 这样 , 他 本身 是 中国通 , 他 的 中文 也 很 好 , 他 在 讲话 的 时候 , 你 还 需要 翻译 吗 ?
|||||blame|||Luke Wen|||||China expert||||||||||||||||
Speaker: Translation is often blamed. Then, like Rudd, he is Chinese, and his Chinese is also very good. When he speaks, do you still need to translate?
需要 的 。
因为 你 知道 他 是 说 中文 , 但是 在 很多 双边 会 或者 是 跟 中方 交流 的 时候 呢 , 那么 澳方 的 大部分 人去 的 人 呢 , 都 还是 不会 说 中文 嘛 。
||||||||||bilateral||||||communicate|||||||||||||||||
Because you know that he speaks Chinese, but when many bilateral meetings or exchanges with the Chinese side, then most of the people who go to Australia will still not speak Chinese.
你 还要 把 他 中文翻译 成 英文 。
You also need to translate his Chinese into English.