6 做 了 老公 一次 QQ友
6 did the husband once QQ friend
6 夫のQQフレンドになったことがある
6 Была однажды QQ-другом моего мужа.
做 了 老公 一次 QQ 友
Made her husband a QQ friend
我 趴在 办公桌 上 , 觉得 心里 好 沮丧 , 今天 是 我 的 30 大寿 , 我 老公 却 没 记 起 。
I kneeled on my desk and felt depressed. Today is my 30th birthday. My husband did not remember.
老公 虽 出差 在外 , 可 也 不该 忘 了 这个 日子 呀 , 结婚 前 我 就 一再 告诉 他 : 爱人 的 年龄 记不得 , 爱人 的 生日 忘 不得 等等 。
Even though her husband is on a business trip, she shouldn't forget this day. Before I got married, I told him again and again: The lover's age can't be remembered, the lover's birthday can't be forgotten, etc.
他 也 态度端正 地 表示 赞同 , 这才 结婚 几年 , 就 把 这些 给 忘 了 。
He also expressed his support for this attitude, and this was only married for several years and he forgot it.
回到 家 百无聊赖 , 我 打开 电脑 胡乱 敲 了 一会 , 忽发 奇想 , 何不 成为 老公 的 网友 , 看 他 是否 恪守 * 丈夫 的 道德 , 想到 这里 , 我 赶紧 在 网上 申请 了 新 QQ, 给 自己 起 了 一个 名字 : 寂寞 人 , 接着 申请 加 老公 为 好友 , 不 出 意料 , 老公 一 上网 便 同意 了 我加 好友 的 请求 , 并 兴致勃勃 地 和 我 聊 了 起来 。
Back home was bored. I turned on the computer and knocked on it for a while. I wondered why I became a net friend of her husband and whether he adhered to the morality of her husband. I thought of it, I quickly applied for a new QQ on the Internet and gave me a name myself. : Lonely man, Then he applied to add her husband as a friend. Not surprisingly, her husband agreed to my friend’s request on the Internet and chatted with me with interest.
风雨 舟 ( 我 老公 ): 你 怎么 知道 我 QQ?
Storm boat (my husband): How do you know my QQ?
寂寞 人 : 看过 你 的 博客 , 读过 你 的 佳作 啊 。
Lonely man: See your blog, read your masterpiece.
风 : 你 喜欢 哪一篇 啊 ?
Feng: Which one do you like?
寂 :《 疲劳 的 婚姻 》, 觉得 深有同感 。
Silence: "Fatigue Marriage" feels the same.
风 : 噢 , 许多 网友 也 这么 说 。
Feng: Well, many netizens say so.
寂 : 你 的 婚姻 有些 疲劳 吗 , 对 你 爱人 失去 视觉 美感 了 吗 ?
Silence: Are you tired of your marriage? Have you lost your visual beauty to your lover?
风 : 也许 是 吧 , 我 现在 竟 想不起 我 走时 妻子 穿 的 什么 衣服 。
Wind: Maybe right, I can't remember what my wife was wearing when I left.
寂 : 走时 ?
Silence: When?
你 不 在家 ?
you are not at home?
风 : 噢 , 我 在 上海 出差 。
Feng: Hey, I'm on a business trip in Shanghai.
寂 : 上海 ?
Silence: Shanghai?
这么 巧 , 我 也 在 这儿 。
So clever, I'm here too.
看来 我们 真 有些 缘分 。
It seems we have some fate.
寂 : 你 妻子 怎么样 啊 ?
Silence: How is your wife?
风 : 很 任性 , 娇气 。
Wind: Very headstrong, squeamish.
寂 : 那 你 没 想 过 找个 情人 新鲜 新鲜 ?
Silence: Haven't you thought of finding a lover fresh and fresh?
风 : 没 想 过 。
Wind: I never thought about it.
寂 : 我 过去 陪 你 如何 ?
Silence: How have I used to accompany you?
告诉 我 你 的 地址 。
Tell me your address.
老公 仿佛 在 沉思 , 好 一会 才 发过来 一段话 。
Husband seems to be contemplating. It will take a while to send a paragraph.
风 : 不知 为何 , 现在 满脑子 都 是 妻子 的 点点滴滴 , 她 的 任性 , 娇气 , 也许 正是 我 的 所 爱 , 她 的 不 完美 也 构成 了 独有 的 她 。
Feng: I do not know why, now my head is full of my wife's bit by bit, her willfulness, squeamish, perhaps it is my love, her imperfections also constitute her unique.
对 了 , 还 有点 重要 事 , 对不起 了 , 再见 。
Right, there's something important, I'm sorry, goodbye.
老公 撤 了 。
Her husband withdrew.
这个 生日 没有 鲜花 , 没有 蛋糕 , 没有 祝福 , 我 的 心里 却 充满 着 感动 和 幸福 。
This birthday has no flowers, no cakes, no blessings, but my heart is full of touching and happy.
因为 老公 还 爱 着 我 。
Because my husband still loves me.