恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations|Congratulations
congratulations
胡子 : 青青 , 听说 你 搬 新家 了 ?
|||||new house|
Beard: Qingqing, I heard you moved to a new house?
青青 : 对 , 上个月 搬家 了 。
||last month||
Qingqing: Yes, I moved last month.
胡子 : 恭喜 恭喜 , 新 家 怎样 , 大 吗 ?
Beard: Congratulations, how is your new home, is it big?
青青 : 说 大不大 , 说 小 也 不小 。
Qingqing: It doesn't matter if it's too big, it doesn't matter if it's too small.
大家 好 , 今天 我 和 胡子 的 对话 主题 是 “ 恭喜 恭喜 ”。
“ 恭喜 ”(congratulations!), 意思 是 “ 别人 有 了 什么 好事 , 高兴 的 时候 , 祝贺 别人 。
||||||||||||congratulate|
"Congratulations" (congratulations!) means "to congratulate someone when they are happy about something good.
我们 经常 是 一起 使用 ,“ 恭喜 恭喜 ”
例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 小李 , 听说 你生 了 一个 儿子 , 恭喜 恭喜 !
||||||||son||
再 例如 , 我们 说 “ 老王 , 你 儿子 要 结婚 了 ?
||||Old Wang|||||
For another example, we say, "Pharaoh, is your son getting married?
恭喜 恭喜 !
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 吧 !
Listen to the sentences in our text!
胡子 : 恭喜 恭喜 , 新 家 怎样 , 大 吗 ?
第二个 单词 ,“ 搬家 ”(move), 意思 是 “ 从 原来 的 家 搬出来 , 搬进 新 的 家里 去 。
||||||||||move out|move into||||
The second word, "move," means "to move out of one's original home and into a new one.
例如 , 我们 说 “ 我 下星期 搬家 , 你 能 来 帮 我 吗 ?
||||next week|||||||
再 例如 , 我们 说 “ 我 请 了 搬家 公司 来 搬家 , 不 辛苦 。
For example, we say, "I hired a moving company to come and move, and it wasn't hard.
我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 青青 , 听说 你 搬 新家 了 ?
接下来 , 我们 学习 一个 句型 ,“ 说 A 不 A, 说 B 也 不 B”
Next, we learn a sentence pattern, "Say A not A, say B not B either."
意思 是 “ 不 A 也 不 B, 在 A 和 B 中间 ”。
It means "Neither A nor B, in between A and B".
大家 注意 : 这里 的 A 和 B 通常 是 反义词 。
|||||||||antonyms
Note: A and B are usually antonyms here.
胡子 补充 的 很 对 , 也许 您 不 太 理解 。
|supplement||||||||
The bearded man is right, perhaps you don't quite understand.
胡子 , 我们 给 大家 造句 帮助 理解 吧 !
Beard, let's make sentences to help you understand it!
好 , 你 先来 。
例如 ,“ 我 男朋友 , 说 高 也 不 高 , 说 矮 也 不 矮 , 中等 个子 。
|||||||||||||medium|height
For example, "My boyfriend, not tall, not short, not short, medium size.
再 例如 , 我们 说 “ 我 的 工资 , 说 多不多 , 说少 也 不少 。
||||||||a lot|not much||
For example, we say, "My salary is not too much, but not too little.
又 或者 “ 这个 女孩 说白 不 白 , 说 黑 也 不 黑 。
||||to put it simply||||black|||
Or "This girl is not white, but not black either.
我 也 再造 一个 句子
I will make another sentence
“ 胡子 长得 说帅 不帅 , 说 丑 也 不 丑 。
||handsome|not handsome|||||
"A beard is so handsome that it is neither handsome nor ugly.
哦 , 我 就是 个 一般 人 呀 , 没什么 特点 嘛 !
Oh, I'm just an average person, nothing special!
不是 不是 , 别生气 嘛 , 你 是 相当 的 有 特点 哟 。
||Don't be angry||||quite|||characteristics|
No, no, don't be angry, you are quite characteristic.
只是 ?
only?
只是 我 还 没有 看 出来 了 。
I just haven't seen it yet.
我们 还是 先 看看 课文 中 的 句子 吧 !
Let's look at the sentences in the text first!
青青 : 说 大不大 , 说 小 也 不小 。
今天 短文 的 内容 很 简单 : 胡子 知道 我 上个月 搬进 了 新 家里 , 所以 来 祝贺 我 , 说 “ 恭喜 ”。
||||||||||||||||congratulate|||
The content of today's short article is simple: Beard knows that I moved into a new home last month, so he came to congratulate me and say "congratulations".
中国 人 在 别人 遇到 开心 的 事 或者 比较 好 的 事时 都 会 说 “ 恭喜 恭喜 ”, 记住 了 吗 ?
Chinese people always say "congratulations" when someone is happy or has a good event.
好 , 下面 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 内容 。
Okay, let's listen to today's lesson again.
胡子 : 青青 , 听说 你 搬 新家 了 ?
青青 : 对 , 上个月 搬家 了 。
胡子 : 恭喜 恭喜 , 新 家 怎样 , 大 吗 ?
Hu Zi: Congratulations, how is the new home, big?
青青 : 说 大不大 , 说 小 也 不小 。