退货
Returns
Devuelve
Retours
Restituzioni
リターンズ
Возвращает
胡子 : 你好 , 我要 退货 。
Beard: Hello, I want to return the product.
昨天 买 的 衣服 , 回家 后 发现 上面 有 一个 洞 。
I found a hole in the clothes I bought yesterday.
昨日買った服に穴が開いた。
服务员 : 您 带 发票 和 衣服 了 吗 ?
Waiter: Did you bring the invoice and clothes?
胡子 : 带 了 。
Beard: I brought it.
衣服 的 商标 我 也 没有 剪 , 你 看 。
I didn't cut the trademark of the clothes, you see.
私は服の商標を切りませんでしたね。
服务员 : 这种 情况 , 既 可以 退货 也 可以 换 一件 , 您 选择 哪个 ?
Waiter: In this case, you can either return the goods or exchange for one. Which one do you choose?
胡子 : 我 想 退货 。
Beard: I want to return the product.
服务员 : 好 的 , 您 稍 等 , 我们 马上 就 把 钱 退 给 您 。
Waiter: Okay, wait a minute, and we will refund you the money immediately.
真对不起 !
给 您 添麻烦 了 。
I'm causing you trouble.
昨天 呀 , 胡子 自己 买 了 件 衣服 , 但是 衣服 上 有 个 洞 。
Yesterday, Beard bought a dress by himself, but there was a hole in the dress.
所以 今天 他 拿 着 这件 刚买 的 有 个 洞 的 衣服 来 商场 。
So today he brought this newly bought dress with a hole to the mall.
那么 胡子 是 退货 还是 换 一件 新 的 衣服 呢 ?
So should the beard return the product or change to a new one?
让 我们 来 一起 学习 吧 !
Let's learn together!
第一个 单词 “ 退货 ”(return of goods), 意思 是 “ 把 买回来 的 东西 退还给 卖东西 的 人 , 把 钱 要 回来 ”。
The first word "return of goods" (return of goods), means "return the things bought to the seller, and get the money back".
「返品」(返品)という最初の言葉は、「購入したものを売り手に返品し、お金を取り戻す」という意味です。
这里 的 “ 货 ” 就是指 “ 买 的 东西 , 商品 ”, 可以 是 “ 衣服 ”、“ 鞋 ”、“ 车票 ” 等 。
The "goods" here refers to "buy things, commodities", which can be "clothes", "shoes", "tickets" and so on.
例如 “ 退票 ”,“ 退鞋 ”。
For example, "refund", "refund shoes".
我们 来 造句 啦
Let's make a sentence
文章を作ろう
例如 “ 你好 , 请问 商场 的 退货 服务台 在 哪里 ?
For example, "Hello, where is the return desk in the mall?"
再 例如 “ 这 微波炉 才 用 了 一次 就 坏 了 , 我要 退货 。
For another example, "This microwave oven broke after only one use. I want to return it."
別の例として、「この電子レンジは1回使用しただけで壊れたので、返品したい」という例があります。
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
胡子 : 你好 , 我要 退货 。
Beard : Hello, I want to return the goods.
昨天 买 的 衣服 , 回家 后 发现 上面 有 一个 洞 。
第二个 单词 “ 发票 ”(receipt), 意思 是 “ 买 东西 时 给 的 证明
The second word "receipt" (receipt), which means "the proof given when you buy something
一般 是 一张 纸 , 上面 写 着 商品 的 名称 、 价格 和 购买 时间 地点 。
It is usually a piece of paper with the name, price, time and place of purchase of the product written on it.
これは通常、名前、価格、購入の時間と場所が記載された一枚の紙です。
我们 用 量词 “ 张 ”, 说 “ 一张 发票 ”。
We use the term "zhang" to say "an invoice".
例如 ,“ 买 东西 的 时候 记得 要 发票 , 这样 退货 的 时候 不会 遇到 麻烦 。
For example, "Remember to ask for an invoice when you buy something, so you won’t have trouble returning it.
再 例如 ,“ 很多 卖东西 的 人 不想 给 顾客 发票 , 因为 发票 要 交税 。
For another example, "Many sellers don’t want to issue invoices to customers because they have to pay taxes.
別の例として、「多くの売り手は、税金を支払わなければならないため、顧客に請求書を発行することを望んでいません。
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
服务员 : 您 带 发票 和 衣服 了 吗 ?
Waiter: Did you bring the invoice and clothes?
第三个 单词 “ 商标 ”(trademark;brand);“ 每个 工厂 生产 商品 的 时候 给 商品 安上 的 标志 。
例如 “ 据说 可口可乐 的 商标 就值 很多 钱 。
For example, "The Coca-Cola trademark is said to be worth a lot of money.
再 例如 “ 你 已经 把 商标 剪 了 , 这件 衣服 不能 退 了 。
For example, "You've cut the logo, so you can't return this shirt.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
胡子 : 带 了 。
衣服 的 商标 我 也 没有 剪 。
句型 “ 既 A 也 B”, 意思 是 “A 和 B 同时 怎样 ”。
The sentence pattern "Both A and B" means "A and B at the same time".
“ 既 …… 也 ……” 是 表示 并列 关系 的 关联 词语 。
The phrase "both ...... and ......" is an associative term indicating a parallel relationship.
例如 , 我们 说 “ 我 既 喜欢 吃 烤鸭 也 喜欢 吃 涮羊肉 。
For example, we say, "I like both roast duck and shabu-shabu.
再 例如 , 还 可以 说 “ 饺子 既 可以 煮 着 吃 也 可以 见 煎 着 吃 。
For example, it can also be said that "dumplings can be eaten either boiled or fried.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
服务员 : 这种 情况 , 既 可以 退货 也 可以 换 一件 , 您 选择 哪个 ?
Waiter: In this case, you can either return or exchange a piece, which do you choose?
好 了 , 今天 的 课文 解释 就 到 这里 了
最后 , 您 知道 胡子 对于 那件 有 了 个 洞 的 衣服 的 处理 了 吗 ?
Finally, do you know what Beard did with the dress that had a hole in it?
是 退掉 衣服 了 呢 ?
Is it a return of the clothes?
服を返却しましたか?
还是 换 了 件 新 衣服 。
Still, I got a new dress.
让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 对话
Let's listen to today's conversation again in its entirety
胡子 : 你好 , 我要 退货 。
昨天 买 的 衣服 , 回家 后 发现 上面 有 一个 洞 。
服务员 : 您 带 发票 和 衣服 了 吗 ?
胡子 : 带 了 。
衣服 的 商标 我 也 没有 剪 , 你 看 。
私は服の商標を切りませんでしたね。
服务员 : 这种 情况 , 既 可以 退货 也 可以 换 一件 , 您 选择 哪个 ?
胡子 : 我 想 退货 。
服务员 : 好 的 , 您 稍 等 , 我们 马上 就 把 钱 退 给 您 。
真对不起 !
给 您 添麻烦 了 。