做客
be a guest
essere ospite o visitatore
きゃくになる
gast of bezoeker zijn
我 的 室友 小李 邀请 我 去 他家 吃饭 。
My roommate, Xiao Li, invited me to his house for dinner.
早就 听 小 李说 , 他 妈妈 做 了 一手 好菜 , 这次 终于 有 机会 去 尝尝 了 。
I had heard from Xiao Li that his mother was a good cook, so I finally had the chance to try it this time.
只是 他 妈妈 太过 热情 , 反而 弄 得 我 像是 离开 了 水 的 鱼 一样 不自在 。
It's just that his mother was so enthusiastic that I felt as uncomfortable as a fish out of water.
小 李 的 妈妈 : 好 了 , 我们 开饭 吧 。
Xiao Li's mother: Alright, let's have dinner.
心涛 : 阿姨 , 谢谢您 邀请 我来 您 家 吃饭 。
小 李 的 妈妈 : 不 客气 。
快 坐下 吧 。
儿子 , 把 土豆丝 给 心涛 夹 一些 , 还有 辣子鸡 块 。
Son, give Shinto some shredded potatoes and some chili chicken.
你别 光顾 着 自己 吃 。
Don't patronize yourself.
心涛 : 谢谢 阿姨 。
我 自己 来 吧 。
I'll do it myself.
小 李 的 妈妈 : 你 先 吃 , 我 还有 几道菜 没炒 呢 。
Xiao Li's mother: You eat first, I still have a few dishes to cook.
你 太 瘦 了 。
you're too thin.
把 这些 都 吃 完 。
Eat them all.
心涛 : 这些 菜 真 好吃 。
但 我 真 吃 不了 那么 多 。
我 的 盘子 盛得 太满 了 。
My plate was too full.
小 李 的 妈妈 : 就 先别 吃 那些 凉菜 了 , 你 要 多 吃 点 鱼 。
Xiao Li's mom: Don't eat the cold dishes first, you need to eat more fish.
来 , 这个 鸡腿 也 是 阿姨 自己 做 的 , 你 尝尝 。
Come on, Auntie made this chicken leg herself, try it.
心涛 : 不用 了 , 不用 了 , 真的 不用 了 。
Xintao: No need, no need, really no need.
等 我 把 盘子 里 的 吃 完 , 估计 就 吃 不动 了 。
By the time I finish my plate, I probably won't be able to eat it anymore.
小 李 的 妈妈 : 别 瞎说 。
Xiao Li's mom: Don't talk nonsense.
我 知道 你 是 留 着 肚子 等 着 吃 打卤面 呢 。
I know you are waiting to eat the noodles with your stomach.
你 说 吧 , 你 要 西红柿 的 、 茄子 的 、 三鲜 的 、 还是 鸡肉 的 ?
阿姨 给 你 做 。
我 现在 终于 知道 为什么 小李 只是 偶尔 才 回家 吃饭 了 。
Now I finally know why Lee only comes home for dinner once in a while.
像 这样 的 吃法 , 任凭 是 谁 , 一个 星期 一次 , 也 会 吃 出毛病 来 的 !
Anyone who eats like that once a week will get sick!
课文 解释 :
第一个 生词 : 一手
指 一种 手艺 、 技能
Refers to a craft, skill
例如 : 学得 一手 好 书法
Example: A good hand at calligraphy
例:書道をよく学ぶ
再 例如 : 你 什么 时候 学会 这 一手 的 ?
And for example, when did you learn this hand?
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 早就 听 小 李说 , 他 妈妈 做 了 一手 好菜 , 这次 终于 有 机会 去 尝尝 了 。
第二个 生词 : 热情
Second vocabulary word: enthusiasm.
就是 对 人 或 事 怀着 热烈 的 心情
It's about being passionate about someone or something.
例如 : 餐厅 的 服务员 热情 地 接引 着 顾客 。
For example, a waiter in a restaurant greets customers with enthusiasm.
再 例如 : 我们 对 他 很 热情 , 他 却 很 冷淡 。
For example, we are very warm to him, but he is very cold.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 只是 他 妈妈 太过 热情 , 反而 弄 得 我 像是 离开 了 水 的 鱼 一样 不自在 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: But his mother was so enthusiastic that I felt as uncomfortable as a fish out of water.
第三个 生词 : 自 在
The third vocabulary word: freedom.
即 安闲 ; 舒服
comfortable; comfortable
例如 : 听 了 这话 , 他 心里 有些 不自在 。
For example: Hearing this, he felt a little uncomfortable.
再 例如 : 近来 他们 的 日子 过得 挺 自 在 的
For example, they've been living quite comfortably lately.
別の例: 彼らは最近、非常に快適な生活を送っています。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 只是 他 妈妈 太过 热情 , 反而 弄 得 我 像是 离开 了 水 的 鱼 一样 不自在 。
第四个 生词 : 客气
The fourth word: "polite".
指对 人 谦让 、 有 礼貌 , 这里 指 说 客气 的话 ; 做 客气 的 动作 。
It means to be modest and courteous to others. In this case, it means to speak and act in a polite manner.
例如 : 这 顿饭 我来 付钱 , 你别 客气 了 。
For example: I'll pay for this meal, you're welcome.
再 例如 : 他 客气 了 一番 , 把 礼物 收下 了 。
Another example: He was polite and accepted the gift.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 不 客气 。
快 坐下 吧 。
第五个 生词 : 瞎
Fifth new word: blind
就是 胡乱 , 没来由 。
It's just random, for no reason.
例如 : 根本 就 不是 那么回事 , 别 听 他 瞎说 。
For example, it's not really a documentary, so don't listen to him.
再 例如 : 你 在 那儿 瞎忙 什么 呢 ?
For example, what are you doing over there?
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 别 瞎说 。
我 知道 你 是 留 着 肚子 等 着 吃 打卤面 呢 。
I know you're waiting for some noodles with marinated pork.
お腹で麺を食べるのを待っているのは知っています。
第六个 生词 : 任凭
Sixth vocabulary word: 任凭
意思 是 无论 , 不管
It means whatever, no matter what.
例如 : 任凭 他 说 得 再 好听 , 我 也 不会 相信
For example, I won't believe anything he says, no matter how good it sounds.
例:彼がどんなにいいことを言っても、私は信じません
再 例如 : 任凭 你 是 谁 , 我们 都 一律 对待 。
Another example: No matter who you are, we will treat you the same.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 像 这样 的 吃法 , 任凭 是 谁 , 一个 星期 一次 , 也 会 吃 出毛病 来 的 !
我 的 室友 小李 邀请 我 去 他家 吃饭 。
早就 听 小 李说 , 他 妈妈 做 了 一手 好菜 , 这次 终于 有 机会 去 尝尝 了 。
只是 他 妈妈 太过 热情 , 反而 弄 得 我 像是 离开 了 水 的 鱼 一样 不自在 。
It's just that his mother was so enthusiastic that I felt as uncomfortable as a fish out of water.
小 李 的 妈妈 : 好 了 , 我们 开饭 吧 。
Xiao Li's mom: Okay, let's eat.
心涛 : 阿姨 , 谢谢您 邀请 我来 您 家 吃饭 。
小 李 的 妈妈 : 不 客气 。
快 坐下 吧 。
儿子 , 把 土豆丝 给 心涛 夹 一些 , 还有 辣子鸡 块 。
你别 光顾 着 自己 吃 。
心涛 : 谢谢 阿姨 。
我 自己 来 吧 。
小 李 的 妈妈 : 你 先 吃 , 我 还有 几道菜 没炒 呢 。
你 太 瘦 了 。
把 这些 都 吃 完 。
心涛 : 这些 菜 真 好吃 。
但 我 真 吃 不了 那么 多 。
我 的 盘子 盛得 太满 了 。
小 李 的 妈妈 : 就 先别 吃 那些 凉菜 了 , 你 要 多 吃 点 鱼 。
来 , 这个 鸡腿 也 是 阿姨 自己 做 的 , 你 尝尝 。
心涛 : 不用 了 , 不用 了 , 真的 不用 了 。
等 我 把 盘子 里 的 吃 完 , 估计 就 吃 不动 了 。
By the time I finish my plate, I won't be able to eat any more.
小 李 的 妈妈 : 别 瞎说 。
Xiao Li's mom: Don't talk nonsense.
我 知道 你 是 留 着 肚子 等 着 吃 打卤面 呢 。
I know you're waiting for some noodles with marinated pork.
你 说 吧 , 你 要 西红柿 的 、 茄子 的 、 三鲜 的 、 还是 鸡肉 的 ?
Tell me, do you want tomato, eggplant, sashimi, or chicken?
阿姨 给 你 做 。
Auntie will do it for you.
我 现在 终于 知道 为什么 小李 只是 偶尔 才 回家 吃饭 了 。
Now I finally know why Lee only comes home for dinner once in a while.
像 这样 的 吃法 , 任凭 是 谁 , 一个 星期 一次 , 也 会 吃 出毛病 来 的 !
Anyone who eats like that once a week will get sick!