东京 vlog Ep1 科技 公司 出差 是 怎样 的 体验 ?跟 我 去 日本 🇯🇵神户 A5 和牛 |涩谷 全向 十字路口
Tokyo|vlog|Episode 1|technology|company|business trip|is|how|attributive marker|experience|with|me|go|Japan|Kobe|A5|wagyu|Shibuya|all-directional|intersection
Tokio vlog Ep1 ¿Cómo es ir de viaje de negocios a una empresa tecnológica? Ven conmigo a Japón 🇯🇵 Kobe A5 Wagyu|Shibuya All-Way Crossing
Токийский влог Ep1 Каково это - путешествовать по делам в технологической компании? Поехали со мной в Японию 🇯🇵 Kobe A5 Wagyu|Shibuya All-Way Crossing
东京vlog Ep1 科技公司出差是怎样的体验?跟我去日本🇯🇵神户A5和牛|涩谷全向十字路口
Tokyo vlog Ep1 What is the experience of a business trip to a tech company like? Come with me to Kobe, Japan 🇯🇵 for A5 Wagyu and the Shibuya Scramble Crossing.
Hello 大家 早
nǐ hǎo|dà jiā|zǎo
Hello everyone, good morning.
现在 是 东京 时间 周六 的 早上 五点 多
now|is|Tokyo|time|Saturday|attributive marker|morning|five o'clock|more
It is now Saturday morning, a little past five o'clock in Tokyo.
我 今天 早上 凌晨 两点 多 就 醒 了
I|today|morning|early morning|two o'clock|more|already|wake up|emphasis marker
I woke up this morning a little past two o'clock.
有时 差嘛
sometimes|is it bad
Sometimes it's not good.
我 昨天 晚上 到 了 东京 以后
I|yesterday|evening|arrive|past tense marker|Tokyo|after
I arrived in Tokyo last night.
在 酒店 放下 行李 就 去 跟 同事 一起 去 吃 了 一个 夜宵
at|hotel|put down|luggage|then|go|with|colleague|together|go|eat|past tense marker|one|late-night snack
After dropping off my luggage at the hotel, I went to have a late-night snack with my colleagues.
出差 费用
business trip|expenses
Business trip expenses.
包括 机票 ,酒店 ,吃饭 都 可以 报销
including|airfare|hotel|meals|all|can|reimburse
Including airfare, hotel, and meals can all be reimbursed.
我们 公司 文化 比较 节俭
we|company|culture|relatively|frugal
Our company culture is relatively frugal.
大概 酒店 低于 300 刀 每晚
approximately|hotel|below|dollars|per night
The hotel should be approximately under 300 dollars per night.
吃 东西 60 刀 1 天
eat|food|dollars|day
Food expenses are 60 dollars per day.
多出 的 需要 自己 支付 了
extra|attributive marker|need|oneself|pay|emphasis marker
The extra costs need to be paid by oneself.
机票 一般 买 经济舱
flight ticket|usually|buy|economy class
Air tickets are usually bought in economy class.
只有 大佬 可以 买 商务舱
only|big boss|can|buy|business class
Only big shots can buy business class.
回来 以后 十点 多 就
come back|after|ten o'clock|more|then
After coming back, it's already past ten.
倒头 就 睡 了 ,睡 到 凌晨 三点 起来
fall down|then|sleep|past tense marker|sleep|until|early morning|three o'clock|get up
I just fell asleep and woke up at three in the morning.
因为 昨天 晚上 真的 是 太 累 了
because|yesterday|evening|really|is|too|tired|emphasis marker
Because I was really too tired last night.
十个 小时 的 飞机
ten|hours|attributive marker|airplane
Ten hours on the plane.
中间 还有 两个 小时 大巴
in between|still have|two|hours|bus
Plus two hours on the bus in between.
但 我 发现 这边 东西 都 还 挺 方便 的
but|I|find|here|things|all|still|quite|convenient|attributive marker
But I found that things here are quite convenient.
在 机场 很多 大巴 都 可以 直接 用 微信 和 支付宝
at|airport|many|buses|all|can|directly|use|WeChat|and|Alipay
At the airport, many buses can be paid for directly using WeChat and Alipay.
出 了 机场 以后 很多 小店 吃 的 买 的
out|emphasis marker|airport|after|many|small shops|food|attributive marker|buy|attributive marker
After leaving the airport, many small shops for eating and buying things.
基本上 都 只能 用 现金
basically|all|can only|use|cash
Basically, they can only accept cash.
昨天 凌晨 三点 起来 实在 是 睡不着
yesterday|early morning|three o'clock|get up|really|is|unable to sleep
Waking up at three in the morning yesterday was really hard to fall back asleep.
然后 坐在 这个 窗户 旁边 看 了 很久 的 东京塔
then|sitting at|this|window|beside|look|past tense marker|a long time|attributive marker|Tokyo Tower
Then I sat by this window and looked at Tokyo Tower for a long time.
然后 昨天 晚上 我 一直 在 回想 我 看过 哪些
then|yesterday|evening|I|continuously|at|recall|I|have seen|which ones
Then last night I kept recalling which manga and anime I had seen.
关于 东京 的 漫画 和 动画片
about|Tokyo|attributive marker|comics|and|animated films
About Tokyo.
就 非常 有 代入 感
just|very|have|immersion|feeling
It feels very immersive.
就算 在 机场 也 是 非常 干净 ,地上 基本上 没有 垃圾
even if|at|airport|also|is|very|clean|on the ground|basically|no|trash
Even at the airport, it is very clean, and there is basically no trash on the ground.
走 在 街上 很 难 找到 垃圾桶
walk|on|street|very|difficult|find|trash can
It's hard to find trash cans while walking on the street.
对 东京 的 印象 非常 的 不错
towards|Tokyo|attributive marker|impression|very|attributive marker|good
I have a very good impression of Tokyo.
今天 据说 还要 工作 12 个 小时
today|it is said|still have to|work|measure word|hours
Today, it is said that I have to work for 12 hours.
估计 今天 会 挺 忙 挺 累 的
estimate|today|will|quite|busy|quite|tired|emphasis marker
I estimate that today will be quite busy and tiring.
希望 今天 不要 开会 开着 睡着
hope|today|do not|have a meeting|on|asleep
I hope there won't be any meetings today that make me fall asleep.
因为 街上 的 人 都 感觉 挺 精致 的 嘛
because|on the street|attributive marker|people|all|feel|quite|exquisite|attributive marker|emphasis marker
Because the people on the street all seem quite refined.
所以 就 感觉 更 有 动力 让 自己 就 稍微 精致 一点点
so|just|feel|more|have|motivation|make|oneself|just|slightly|exquisite|a little bit
So I feel more motivated to make myself a little more refined.
准备 出门 啦 ,一会 见
prepare|go out|emphasis marker|in a while|see
Getting ready to go out, see you in a bit.
这 我 同事
this|I|colleague
This is my colleague.
然后 我们 准备 走 到 公司 去
then|we|prepare|walk|to|company|go
Then we are getting ready to walk to the company.
大概 走 十几 二十 分钟
approximately|walk|more than ten|twenty|minutes
It takes about ten to twenty minutes to walk.
一边 走路 一边 吃饭
while|walking|while|eating
Eating while walking.
好像 这样 不太好
seems|this way|not very good
It seems that this is not very good.
所以 我们 打算 买 了 以后 去 公司 吃
so|we|plan|buy|past tense marker|after|go|company|eat
So we plan to buy it and then go to the company to eat.
好像 现在 才 八点 不到 七点 多
seems|now|only|eight o'clock|less than|seven o'clock|more
It seems like it's just a little past eight, not even seven yet.
就 准备 去 上班 了
just|prepare|to go|to work|emphasis marker
We're getting ready to go to work.
我们 几个 人 是 一班 飞机 ,所以 我们 一起 去
we|several|people|are|one flight|plane|so|we|together|go
A few of us are on the same flight, so we're going together.
其他人 是 分别 去 公司 ,在 公司 碰头 这 样子
other people|are|respectively|go|company|at|company|meet|this|way
The others are going to the company separately, and we'll meet at the company.
时间 很早 的 原因 ,所以 街上 好像 都 没什么 行人
time|very early|attributive marker|reason|so|on the street|seems|all|not much|pedestrians
The reason it's very early is that there seem to be hardly any pedestrians on the street.
然后 我 觉得 这边 建筑 都 很 没有 想象 中的 那种
then|I|feel|here|buildings|all|very|not have|imagination|in|that kind
Then I feel that the buildings here are not as I imagined.
高楼大厦 的 感觉
skyscrapers|attributive marker|feeling
There is no feeling of skyscrapers.
随处可见 的 自动 贩卖机 ,感觉 很 可爱
seen everywhere|attributive marker|automatic|vending machine|feel|very|cute
The vending machines everywhere feel very cute.
我 看到 里面 还有 包子 哦
I|see|inside|also have|steamed buns|oh
I see there are buns inside.
有 盒饭 拉面 有意 面 还有 沙拉
there is|boxed meal|ramen|intentional|noodles|and also|salad
There are boxed meals, ramen, spaghetti, and salad.
饭团
rice ball
Rice balls.
拿 个 三明治 吧
take|a|sandwich|please
Let's take a sandwich.
两刀 多 的 感觉
two knives|more|attributive marker|feeling
The feeling of two knives is more.
原来 今天 是 周六
originally|today|is|Saturday
So today is Saturday.
所以 难怪 公司 那么 少人
so|no wonder|company|so|few people
No wonder there are so few people in the company.
我们 还 以为 我们 来 太 早 了
we|still|thought|we|come|too|early|emphasis marker
We thought we came too early.
虽然 今天 是 周六
although|today|is|Saturday
Although today is Saturday
但是 在 路上 还 看到 很多 学生 啊
but|on|road|still|see|many|students|emphasis marker
I still saw many students on the road
难道 他们 也 要 补习 吗 ?
Are they also going to tutoring?
好 奇怪
very|strange
How strange
然后 就是 很多 人 口罩 都 是 白色 的
then|just|many|people|masks|all|are|white|attributive marker
Then, many people wear white masks.
黑色 口罩 在 日本 不太好 吧 ,所以 大家 都是 戴着 白色 口罩
black|mask|in|Japan|not very good|right|so|everyone|all|wearing|white|mask
Black masks are not very popular in Japan, so everyone wears white masks.
这 是 公司 的 就餐 区域
this|is|company|attributive marker|dining|area
This is the dining area of the company.
应该 是 的 吧 ,这里 有 个 小 的 cafeteria
should|is|attributive marker|suggestion marker|here|has|one|small|attributive marker|cafeteria
It should be, there is a small cafeteria here.
这边 就 只有 员工 可以 订
this side|only|only|employees|can|book
Only employees can order here.
这边 好像 是 大家 都 可以 吃 的
this side|seems|is|everyone|all|can|eat|attributive marker
It seems like everyone can eat here.
然后 office 好像 是 从 那边 进去
then|office|seems|is|from|that side|go in
And it seems like the office is entered from that side.
准备 进 公司 了 一会 见 拜拜
prepare|enter|company|emphasis marker|a while|see|bye bye
Getting ready to enter the company, see you in a bit.
我们 开 完 会 了 ,现在 准备 走 回 酒店
we|hold|finish|meeting|emphasis marker|now|prepare|to go|back|hotel
We have finished the meeting, and now we are preparing to walk back to the hotel.
然后 一会儿 我们 就 聚个 餐
then|in a while|we|just|gather for|meal
Then in a while, we will have a gathering for dinner.
现在 已经 晚上 七点 多 了
now|already|evening|seven o'clock|more|emphasis marker
It is already past seven o'clock in the evening.
他 那个 房子 也 不是 很 高 ,就 没什么 压迫感
he|that|house|also|not|very|tall|just|not much|oppressive feeling
His house is not very tall, so there is no sense of oppression.
我们 出来 跟 组里 一起 吃
we|come out|with|in the group|together|eat
We came out to eat with the group.
烤肉 吧 ,应该 是
barbecue|emphasis marker|should|is
Let's have barbecue, it should be.
哇 ,怎么 感觉 小 弄堂 的 样子
wow|how|feel|small|alley|attributive marker|appearance
Wow, why does it feel like a small alley?
回 酒店 了 ,刚 喝 了 好多 酒 ,吃饭 吃 了 三四个 小时
return|hotel|emphasis marker|just|drink|past tense marker|a lot of|alcohol|eat|eat|past tense marker|three to four|hours
We went back to the hotel, just drank a lot of alcohol, and had dinner for three or four hours.
真是 好 累 好 累 , 本来 就 困
I'm really so tired, so tired, I was already sleepy.
然后 喝了酒 更困 了 , 现在 现在 想一想 好像 我们
Then after drinking, I became even sleepier. Now that I think about it, it seems like we.
一起 吃饭 的 有 好多 都 是 大佬 啊 比 我 高 好多个 级别 的
together|eat meal|attributive marker|there are|many|all|are|big shots|emphasis marker|than|me|higher|many|levels|attributive marker
Had dinner together with many big shots, much higher level than me.
还有 那种 CTO
still have|that kind of|Chief Technology Officer
And there's that kind of CTO.
想想 压力 还 挺 大 的 ,但是 我 觉得 人 都 挺 好 的 他们
think about|pressure|still|quite|big|attributive marker|but|I|feel|people|all|quite|good|attributive marker|they
Thinking about it, the pressure is quite big, but I feel that everyone is really nice.
就 完全 没有 说 比 你 高 很多 个 级别 就 端 着 的 感觉
just|completely|not|say|than|you|high|many|individual|level|just|hold|ongoing action marker|attributive marker|feeling
There is completely no feeling of superiority, as if they are at a much higher level than you.
人 都 感觉 非常 的 nice
Everyone feels very nice.
然后 我 准备 洗个 澡 睡 了
then|I|prepare|take a|shower|sleep|emphasis marker
Then I'm going to take a shower and sleep.
太 困 了 ,明天 早上 还 要 早起 继续 开会
too|sleepy|emphasis marker|tomorrow|morning|still|need to|get up early|continue|have a meeting
So sleepy, I have to get up early tomorrow morning to continue the meeting.
坐在 我 对面 的 一个 女生 也 是 眼睛 都 睁不开 了 在 那儿
sitting at|me|opposite|attributive marker|one|girl|also|is|eyes|all|can't open|emphasis marker|at|there
A girl sitting across from me also can't keep her eyes open.
大家 都 好不容易
everyone|all|not easy
Everyone is having a hard time.
都 是 从 世界 各地 飞过来 ,不同 的 时差 的 人 ,
all|is|from|world|various places|fly over|different|attributive marker|time difference|attributive marker|people
They all flew in from different parts of the world, with different time zones.
德国 飞来 的 有 从 纽约 有 从 芝加哥 西雅图
Germany|flown in|attributive marker|there are|from|New York|there are|from|Chicago|Seattle
From Germany, there are arrivals from New York, Chicago, and Seattle.
那 我 觉得 今天 晚上 好像 让 我 感受
that|I|feel|today|evening|seem|let|me|feel
I feel like tonight allows me to experience.
到 了 各地 不同 的 文化 的 大 融合
to|emphasis marker|various places|different|attributive marker|culture|attributive marker|big|fusion
The great fusion of different cultures from various places.
有 在 加拿大 出生 的 印度人 娶 了 日本 老婆
there is|in|Canada|born|attributive marker|Indian|married|past tense marker|Japan|wife
There is an Indian born in Canada who married a Japanese wife.
现在 住 在 德国
now|live|in|Germany
Now living in Germany
在 美国 长大 的 波兰人 娶 了 德国 老婆
in|America|grow up|attributive marker|Polish person|married|past tense marker|Germany|wife
A Pole who grew up in the United States married a German wife
然后 现在 美国 生活
then|now|America|life
And now lives in America
真是 让 我 体会 到 了 各地 文化 的 多样性
really|let|me|experience|to|emphasis marker|various places|culture|attributive marker|diversity
It really makes me appreciate the diversity of cultures around the world
今天 晚上 感觉 还 蛮 好 的 ,交流 挺 多 文化 上 的 东西
today|evening|feel|still|quite|good|attributive marker|communication|quite|many|culture|on|attributive marker|things
I feel pretty good tonight, there was a lot of cultural exchange.
然后 我 觉得 那些 大佬 的 精神
then|I|feel|those|big shots|attributive marker|spirit
Then I think about the spirit of those big shots.
怎么 这么 好 ?
how|so|good
How can it be so good?
11 点 还 跑 去 喝酒 ,明天 还要 早起
11 o'clock|still|run|to|drink alcohol|tomorrow|still have to|get up early
They went out for drinks at 11 o'clock and still have to get up early tomorrow.
不行 了 ,我要 去 洗洗 睡 了
not okay|emphasis marker|I want|to go|wash|sleep|emphasis marker
I can't do it anymore, I need to wash up and go to sleep.
明天 接着 战斗
tomorrow|continue|fight
I'll continue the fight tomorrow.
晚安
good night
Good night.
Hello 早 今天 又 是 阳光明媚 的 一天
Hello, good morning! Today is another sunny day.
今天 早上 大概 五点 多 就 醒 了
today|morning|about|five o'clock|more|then|wake|emphasis marker
I woke up at around five o'clock this morning.
不过 比 昨天 要 好 很多 ,因为 昨天 三点 就 醒 了
but|than|yesterday|much|better|a lot|because|yesterday|three o'clock|already|wake up|emphasis marker
However, it was much better than yesterday, because I woke up at three o'clock yesterday.
然后 再说 一下 昨天 的 感受 吧
then|say again|briefly|yesterday|attributive marker|feelings|suggestion marker
Now let me talk about my feelings from yesterday.
现在 的 感觉 就是 日本 这边 他们 真的 很 注意 很 注意 细节
The feeling now is that here in Japan, they really pay a lot of attention to details.
电梯 里面 都 会 有 那种 应急 箱
elevator|inside|all|will|have|that kind of|emergency|box
There will be emergency boxes inside the elevator.
办公室 都 非常 有 设计 感 ,虽然 就是 很 简单 的 设计
office|all|very|have|design|sense|although|just|very|simple|attributive marker|design
The office has a very design-oriented feel, even though it is a very simple design.
但是 你 会 感觉 非常 的 简约
but|you|will|feel|very|attributive marker|minimalism
But you will feel it is very minimalist.
然后 还有 自己 的 风格 ,一 进去 办公桌
then|also|own|attributive marker|style|one|go in|desk
And it also has its own style, as soon as you enter the office desk.
摆 的 整整齐齐 齐
place|attributive marker|neatly|tidy
Arranged neatly.
隔板 都 是 不 一样 的 颜色
partition|all|are|not|the same|attributive marker|color
The partitions are all different colors.
在 办公室 里面 就 各处 都 放 着 小 零食 啊
in|office|inside|just|everywhere|all|place|ongoing action marker|small|snacks|emphasis marker
In the office, there are snacks placed everywhere.
然后 办公室 里面 还有 那种 很大 的 更衣室 ,专门 给 你 放 雨伞 啊
then|office|inside|also have|that kind of|very big|attributive marker|changing room|specifically|for|you|place|umbrella|emphasis marker
And there is also a large changing room in the office, specifically for storing umbrellas.
挂 你 的 大衣 的 地方
hang|your|attributive marker|coat|attributive marker|place
The place to hang your coat
然后 我 发现 他们 在 厕所 里面 还有 那种 储藏柜
then|I|discovered|they|in|bathroom|inside|also have|that kind of|storage cabinet
Then I found that they also have those storage lockers in the bathroom
就是 每个 人 一个 小小的 格子
just|each|person|one|tiny|cubicle
Each person has a small compartment
像 女生 ,你 可以 放 自己的 卫生棉 啊 ,漱口水 啊 ,刷牙 的 啊 ,一些 化妆 的 东西
like|girls|you|can|put|own|sanitary pads|emphasis marker|mouthwash|emphasis marker|brush teeth|attributive marker|emphasis marker|some|makeup|attributive marker|things
Like for girls, you can put your sanitary pads, mouthwash, toothbrush, and some makeup items.
然后 他们 那个 垃圾 分类 真是 太 厉害 了
then|they|that|garbage|classification|really|too|amazing|emphasis marker
Then their waste sorting is really amazing.
我 在 公司 扔 垃圾 ,我 真的 会 找 好久
I|at|company|throw|garbage|I|really|will|find|a long time
When I throw away trash at the company, I really take a long time to find the right bin.
不 知道 怎么 扔
not|know|how|throw
I don't know how to throw it away.
昨天 晚上 也 是 在 街上 逛 嘛
yesterday|evening|also|is|on|street|stroll|emphasis marker
Last night, I was also just strolling on the street.
又 看 了 好多 年轻 的 男生 和 女生 在 街上
again|see|emphasis marker|many|young|attributive marker|boys|and|girls|in|on the street
I saw many young boys and girls on the street again.
走 啊 , 打打闹闹 的
They were walking, playing, and having fun.
我 感觉 哇哇 ,我 感觉 自己 就是 全程 在 那儿 姨母 笑
I|feel|wow|I|feel|myself|just|the whole time|at|there|aunt|laugh
I felt wow, I felt like I was just there smiling like an aunt.
主要 是 女生 都 好好看 啊 ,好 精致 ,他们 真的 太 会 打扮 了
mainly|is|girls|all|very good-looking|emphasis marker|very|exquisite|they|really|too|know how to|dress up|emphasis marker
Mainly, the girls are all so beautiful, so delicate, they really know how to dress up.
为什么 日本 漂亮 女生 这么 多 呢
why|Japan|beautiful|girls|so|many|emphasis marker
Why are there so many beautiful girls in Japan?
我 每次 在 街上 都 觉得 好 养眼 呐 ,暴露 了 我 怪 阿姨 的 属性
I|every time|on|street|all|feel|very|pleasing to the eye|emphasis marker|exposed|past tense marker|my|strange|aunt|attributive marker|attribute
Every time I walk on the street, I find it so pleasing to the eye, revealing my 'creepy aunt' attributes.
但是 日本 长得 好看 的 男孩子 ,我 好像 还 没有 遇到 过 很多
but|Japan|look|good-looking|attributive marker|boys|I|seem|still|not|encounter|ever|many
However, I don't think I've encountered many good-looking boys in Japan.
可能 是 我 对 女生 关注度 会 比较 高 一点
possibly|is|I|towards|girls|attention level|will|relatively|high|a bit
Maybe it's because I pay more attention to girls.
但是 我 又 感觉 是 日本 男生 也 挺 喜欢 打扮 的
but|I|again|feel|is|Japan|boys|also|quite|like|dressing up|attributive marker
But I also feel that Japanese boys quite like to dress up.
我 过 海关 的 时候 给 我 盖章 的 那个 男生 居然 画 了 眼线
I|pass|customs|attributive marker|time|give|me|stamp|attributive marker|that|boy|unexpectedly|draw|past tense marker|eyeliner
The guy who stamped my passport at customs actually had eyeliner on.
好 了 ,不 说 了 ,准备 去 上班 了
good|emphasis marker|not|say|emphasis marker|prepare|to go|work|emphasis marker
Alright, I won't say more, I'm getting ready to go to work.
今天 又 会 是 忙碌 充实 的 一天 ,上班 去 了
today|again|will|be|busy|fulfilling|attributive marker|one day|go to work|go|past tense marker
Today will be another busy and fulfilling day, off to work!
因为 这 两天 比较 匆忙
because|these|two days|relatively|busy
Because these past two days have been quite busy.
所以 我们 只能 在 便利店 吃 早饭 和 中饭
so|we|can only|at|convenience store|eat|breakfast|and|lunch
So we can only have breakfast and lunch at the convenience store.
昨天 吃 的 是 711 的 三明治
yesterday|eat|attributive marker|is|attributive marker|sandwich
Yesterday we had sandwiches from 711.
今天 就 吃 全家 的 便当
today|just|eat|FamilyMart|attributive marker|bento
Today we are having a bento from FamilyMart.
我 发现 日本 的 水果 真的 好 贵 吧
I|discover|Japan|attributive marker|fruit|really|very|expensive|emphasis marker
I found that fruits in Japan are really expensive.
我 在 便利店 都 没 看到 水果
I|at|convenience store|at all|not|see|fruit
I didn't see any fruits in the convenience store.
我 真的 好 想 吃 水果 啊 !
I|really|very|want|eat|fruit|emphasis marker
I really want to eat fruits!
我们 中午 在 外面 吃 一个 拉面
we|noon|at|outside|eat|one|ramen
We are having ramen outside for lunch.
到 公司 附近 的 一家
to|company|nearby|attributive marker|one
A place near the company.
也 是 这种 自助 点餐 的
also|is|this kind of|self-service|ordering food|attributive marker
It is also a self-service ordering type.
然后 准备 点 一个 东京 限定
then|prepare|order|one|Tokyo|limited edition
Then I plan to order a Tokyo limited item.
店子 里面 一般 都 是 有 挂 衣服 的 地方 的
store|inside|usually|all|is|have|hang|clothes|attributive marker|place|attributive marker
Usually, there is a place to hang clothes inside the store.
这里 还 给 你 准备 了 小 镜子
here|also|for|you|prepare|past tense marker|small|mirror
Here is a small mirror prepared for you.
Hello 下班 了 ,现在 晚上 已经 七点 多 了
Hello|off work|emphasis marker|now|evening|already|seven o'clock|more|emphasis marker
Hello, work is over, and it is already past seven in the evening.
一会 我们 准备 跟 同事 一起 去 吃
in a while|we|prepare|with|colleagues|together|go|eat
In a while, we are planning to go eat with colleagues.
一个 和 牛 据说 是 很 贵 那种
one|and|cow|it is said|is|very|expensive|that kind
One that is said to be very expensive, like beef.
好像 是 要 人均 300 多 刀 吧
seems|is|need|per capita|more than|dollars|right
It seems like it's about 300 dollars per person.
准备 收拾 一下 就 出发 了
prepare|tidy up|a bit|then|set off|emphasis marker
I'm getting ready to pack up and head out.
一 会见
one|meeting
See you in a bit.
回到 酒店 啦 ,终于 啊 ,好 困 啊 ,我 眼睛 都 睁不开 了
back to|hotel|emphasis marker|finally|emphasis marker|very|sleepy|emphasis marker|I|eyes|all|can't open|emphasis marker
Back at the hotel, finally, I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open.
刚才 吃 了 那个 A5 的 和 牛
just now|eat|past tense marker|that|A5|attributive marker|and|beef
Just now, I had that A5 Wagyu.
看 大家 都 吃 得 非常 享受 ,超 好吃 的 感觉
see|everyone|all|eat|degree marker|very|enjoy|super|delicious|attributive marker|feeling
I see everyone enjoying it very much, it feels super delicious.
但是 我 就 觉得 还 行
but|I|just|feel|still|okay
But I just think it's okay.
到 后面 我 就 觉得 啊 ,怎么 还 没 吃 完 ?
to|later|I|just|feel|emphasis marker|how|still|not|eat|finish
Later on, I thought, ah, why haven't I finished eating yet?
我 就 拼命 在 那儿 嚼 啊 嚼
I|just|desperately|at|there|chew|emphasis marker|chew
I was just chewing hard over there.
本来 打算 买 那种 纸质 的 地铁票 ,然后 我 同事 告诉 我
originally|plan|to buy|that kind of|paper|attributive marker|subway ticket|then|I|colleague|told|me
I originally planned to buy that kind of paper subway ticket, and then my colleague told me.
iOS 上 有 一个 app , Suica
iOS|on|have|one|app|Suica
There is an app on iOS, Suica.
然后 你 就 可以 从 Apple Pay 里面 花钱 过去
then|you|just|can|from|||inside|spend money|go over
Then you can spend money from Apple Pay.
好像 说 连 手机 没电 的 时候 你 都 可以 这么 刷
seems|say|even|phone|out of battery|attributive marker|time|you|all|can|this way|swipe
It seems that you can still swipe like this even when your phone is out of battery.
还有 一点 好处 我 觉得 在 日本 就是 你 能 享受 到 顶级 的 服务
still|a little|benefit|I|feel|in|Japan|that is|you|can|enjoy|to|top-notch|attributive marker|service
Another benefit I think in Japan is that you can enjoy top-notch service.
但是 你 不用 给 小费
but|you|don't need to|give|tip
But you don't have to tip.
因为 这边 吃饭 的 时候 不是 流行
because|here|eating|attributive marker|time|not|popular
Because tipping is not popular when dining here.
喊 服务员 的 时候 要 大叫 不然 他 听 不到 嘛
shout|waiter|attributive marker|time|need to|yell|otherwise|he|hear|cannot hear|emphasis marker
When calling the waiter, you have to shout loudly, otherwise he won't hear you.
就是 すみません 这 样子 举手 示意
just|excuse me|this|way|raise hand|signal
It's like saying 'sumimasen' and raising your hand to signal.
我们 同事 有 好多 都 不好意思 ,特别 有 女生 ,不好意思
we|colleagues|have|many|all|shy|especially|have|girls|shy
Many of our colleagues feel shy, especially the girls, they feel embarrassed.
很 大声 的 说话 ,觉得 会 非常 不礼貌
very|loudly|attributive marker|speak|feel|would|extremely|impolite
Speaking very loudly, they think it would be very impolite.
最近 几天 的 天气 真是 太好 了 ,不冷 不热
recently|few days|attributive marker|weather|really|too good|emphasis marker|not cold|not hot
The weather has been really nice these past few days, not too cold and not too hot.
明天 见
tomorrow|see
See you tomorrow.
Hello早上好 ,八点 多 了 ,我 今天 七点钟 才 起来
|eight o'clock|past|emphasis marker|I|today|seven o'clock|only|get up
Hello, good morning, it's past eight o'clock, I only got up at seven today.
三点 五点 七点 ,现在 已经 正常 了
three o'clock|five o'clock|seven o'clock|now|already|normal|emphasis marker
Three, five, seven, it's already normal now.
昨天 睡 了 七个 小时
yesterday|sleep|past tense marker|seven|hours
I slept for seven hours yesterday.
我们 在 这个 hotel 住 了 三天 嘛
we|at|this|hotel|stay|past tense marker|three days|emphasis marker
We stayed at this hotel for three days.
我们 发现 到 了 第四天 的时候
we|discovered|at|emphasis marker|the fourth day|when
We found out that on the fourth day,
房价 突然 飙升 到 1000 多 刀 了
housing price|suddenly|skyrocketed|to|more than|dollars|emphasis marker
the room price suddenly skyrocketed to over a thousand dollars.
到 了 本着 ? 的 原则
to|emphasis marker|based on|attributive marker|principle
Arrived at the principle of ?
我们 就 定 了 另外 一家 便宜 一些 的 酒店
we|just|book|past tense marker|another|one|cheaper|a bit|attributive marker|hotel
So we booked another hotel that is a bit cheaper.
所以 今天 我们 要 把 行李 都 搬 到 那个 酒店 去
so|today|we|want to|to|luggage|all|move|to|that|hotel|to
Therefore, today we need to move all our luggage to that hotel.
但是 早上 我们 因为 要 开会 嘛
but|morning|we|because|need|have a meeting|emphasis marker
But in the morning, we have to attend a meeting.
所以 一会 我们 会 要 把 行李 直接 拿到 办公室
so|in a moment|we|will|need to|to|luggage|directly|take to|office
So in a little while, we will need to take the luggage directly to the office.
然后 下班 以后 再 从 办公室 到 新 的 酒店 入住
then|off work|after|again|from|office|to|new|attributive marker|hotel|check in
Then after work, we will go from the office to check into the new hotel.
所以 一会儿 要 拎 着 一个 大 箱子 在 街上 走 了
so|in a while|need to|carry|ongoing action marker|one|big|suitcase|on|street|walk|past tense marker
So in a little while, I will have to carry a big suitcase on the street.
我们 又 来 超市 吃 早饭 了
we|again|come|supermarket|eat|breakfast|emphasis marker
We are back at the supermarket for breakfast.
Hello 已经 下班 了
Hello|already|off work|emphasis marker
Hello, I have already finished work.
今天 要 住 的 hotel 叫做
today|want|stay|attributive marker|hotel|is called
The hotel I will stay at today is called.
我 不 知道 为什么 有 两张 床
I|not|know|why|have|two|beds
I don't know why there are two beds.
但是 这个 feel 很 不错 是 30 楼
but|this|feel|very|good|is|floor
But this feel is very nice, it's on the 30th floor.
哇 哦
wow|oh
Wow, oh
这里 是 浴室
here|is|bathroom
This is the bathroom
跟 昨天 差不多 ,感觉 就是 浴缸 洗澡 的 地方 马桶
with|yesterday|similar|feeling|is|bathtub|bath|attributive marker|place|toilet
It's pretty much the same as yesterday, it just feels like a place to take a bath in the bathtub and the toilet
跟 昨天 都 差不多
with|yesterday|all|similar
It's pretty much the same as yesterday
这 浴缸 上面 还有 一个 窗户
this|bathtub|on top|also have|one|window
There is also a window above the bathtub.
我 一边 泡 一边 看 外面 ,然后 再 把 灯 关掉
I|while|soak|while|watch|outside|then|again|the|light|turn off
I can soak while looking outside, and then turn off the light.
可以 哟
can|emphasis marker
Sure!
哇 ,连 给 我 的 指南 上面 都 有 一个 千纸鹤 ,感觉 好 细心 啊
wow|even|to|me|attributive marker|guide|on top|all|have|one|origami crane|feel|very|attentive|emphasis marker
Wow, there is even a paper crane on the guide you gave me, it feels so thoughtful!
我 突然 想 起来
I|suddenly|think|come to mind
I suddenly remembered.
这 几天 hotel 都 没有 给 过 小费
these|days|hotel|all|not|give|ever|tip
The hotel hasn't given any tips these days.
今天 早上 check out 的 时候 发现 就是 他 会 在 那个 签 的 单子 上面 说
today|morning|||attributive marker|time|discover|exactly|he|will|at|that|sign|attributive marker|form|on|say
This morning when I checked out, I found that he would say on the signed receipt,
已经 收 过 小费 了 他 给 你 清洁 一次 就是 两块钱
already|received|past tense marker|tip|emphasis marker|he|give|you|cleaning|once|is|two dollars
that the tip has already been received, and he charges you two dollars for cleaning once.
我 觉得 这样 还 蛮 好 的
I|feel|this way|still|quite|good|emphasis marker
I think this is quite good.
然后 我 跟 同事 他们 聊到 小费 这件 事情 嘛
then|I|with|colleagues|them|talked about|tips|this|matter|emphasis marker
Then I talked about the tipping issue with my colleagues.
然后 大部分 人 都 觉得 给 小费 这件事情 就是 西方 一个 陋习
then|most|people|all|feel|give|tip|this matter|is|Western|one|bad habit
Most people think that tipping is just a bad habit in the West.
他们 觉得 就是 不用 给 小费 的 地方
they|feel|just|no need to|give|tip|attributive marker|place
They believe that there are places where you don't need to tip.
其实 服务 也 可能 会 更好 一点
actually|service|also|possibly|will|better|a bit
In fact, the service might be a little better.
餐厅 会 非常 骄傲 说 我 给 服务员 的 工资 待遇 是 非常 好
restaurant|will|very|proud|say|I|give|waiter|attributive marker|salary|treatment|is|very|good
The restaurant would be very proud to say that the wages and benefits I provide to the waitstaff are very good.
他们 不 需要 靠 小费 来 维持 生计
they|not|need|rely on|tips|to|maintain|livelihood
They do not need to rely on tips to make a living.
现在 准备 休息 一下
now|prepare|rest|a bit
Now, I am going to take a break.
然后 一会儿 去 跟 同事 吃 烤肉
then|in a while|go|with|colleagues|eat|barbecue
Then in a while, I will go eat barbecue with my colleagues.
觉得 每天 都 吃 得 好 饱 ,我 恨不得 自己 有 八个 胃
feel|every day|all|eat|emphasis marker|very|full|I|wish|myself|have|eight|stomach
I feel like I eat so well every day that I wish I had eight stomachs.
吃 东西 去 开心
eat|things|go|happy
Eating makes me happy.
回 酒店 了 ,外面 下雨 了
return|hotel|emphasis marker|outside|rain|emphasis marker
I returned to the hotel, and it started to rain outside.
然后 我 发现 一个 现象 是
then|I|discover|one|phenomenon|is
Then I noticed a phenomenon.
大部分 日本 人 打伞 都 是 只 打 透明 的 伞
most|Japan|people|use umbrellas|all|is|only|use|transparent|attributive marker|umbrella
Most Japanese people only use transparent umbrellas.
就是 过 马路 的 时候 人 特别 多
it is|crossing|road|attributive marker|time|people|especially|many
Especially when crossing the street, there are a lot of people.
你 要是 打 黑色 伞 很 容易 撞到 别人
you|if|carry|black|umbrella|very|easily|bump into|others
If you use a black umbrella, it's easy to bump into others.
准备 一会儿 泡个 澡
prepare|in a moment|take a|bath
Get ready to take a shower in a little while.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=20.67 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=4.93
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=282 err=0.00%) translation(all=225 err=0.00%) cwt(all=1780 err=3.31%)