我去纽约领馆办签证了
Ich ging zum Konsulat in New York, um ein Visum zu beantragen.
I went to the New York consulate to apply for a visa.
世海 : 小丁 , 昨天上午 我 给 你 打电话 , 你 不在 。
Shihai: Xiaoding, I called you yesterday morning, you are not there.
Shihai:Xiaoding、私は昨日の朝あなたに電話しました、あなたはここにいませんでした。
你 上 哪儿 去 了 ?
Where have you been?
あなたはどこにいた?
人美 : 我 去 纽约 的 中国 领馆 办 签证 了 。
Renmei: I went to the Chinese consulate in New York to apply for a visa.
Renmei:私はニューヨークの中国領事館にビザを申請するために行きました。
整整 忙 了 一天 。
I have been busy for a whole day.
私は一日中忙しかった。
世海 : 中国 领馆 不是 在 华盛顿 吗 ?
Shihai: Is the Chinese consulate not in Washington?
Shihai:ワシントンの中国領事館ではないですか?
你 怎 麽 去 纽约 了 ?
How did you go to New York?
なぜニューヨークに行ったのですか?
人美 : 华盛顿 的 是 大使馆 。
Renmei: Washington is the embassy.
Renmei:ワシントンの大使館。
纽约 的 是 领馆 。
New York is the consulate.
你 可以 在 大使馆 办 签证 , 也 可以 在 领馆 办 签证 。
You can apply for a visa at the embassy or apply for a visa at the consulate.
大使館または領事館でビザを申請することができます。
世海 : 原来 是 这 麽 回事 。
Shihai: It turned out to be the case.
紫海:そうです。
那 麽 , 中国 在 美国 有 几个 大使馆 , 几个 领馆 呢 ?
So, how many embassies and several consulates does China have in the United States?
では、中国にはアメリカにいくつの大使館と領事館がありますか?
人美 : 我 知道 中国大使馆 就 一个 , 在 华盛顿 ; 领馆 嘛 , 纽约 有 一个 ; 加州 有 一个 ; 德州 也 有 一个 。
Renmei: I know that the Chinese Embassy is one, in Washington; the Consulate, New York has one; California has one; Texas has one.
レンメイ:ワシントンにある中国大使館は1つだけで、領事館はニューヨークに1つ、カリフォルニアに1つ、テキサスに1つあります。
别的 地方 还有 没有 , 我 就 不 知道 了 。
I don't know if there is anything else.
他にあるかわかりません。
世海 : 那 麽 , 去 台湾 要 到 哪儿 签证 呢 ?
Shihai: So, where are you going to go to Taiwan for a visa?
士海:では、台湾に行くにはビザが必要ですか?
Шихай: Итак, где мне нужна виза, чтобы поехать на Тайвань?
人美 : 去 台湾 得到 台湾 驻 美国 办事处 办 签证 。
Renmei: Go to Taiwan to get a visa from the Taiwan office in the United States.
Renmei:台湾に行って、米国の台湾事務所からビザを取得します。
Renmei: Отправляйтесь на Тайвань, чтобы получить визу в тайваньском офисе в США.
我 知道 华盛顿 和 纽约 都 有 台湾 办事处 。
I know that both Washington and New York have Taiwan offices.
ワシントンとニューヨークの両方に台湾事務所があることを知っています。
世海 : 我 想 明年 去 台湾 看看 。
Shihai: I want to go to Taiwan next year.
士海:来年は台湾に行きたいです。
人美 : 是 吗 ?
People beauty: Is it?
那 你 申请 了 护照 了 吗 ?
Have you applied for a passport yet?
パスポートを申請しましたか?
世海 : 正在 申请 呢 。
Shihai: Applying.
Shihai:私は申請しています。
对 了 , 昨天 我 打电话 找 你 , 是因为 我 想 请 你 和 学友 看球赛 。
Yes, I called you yesterday because I wanted to invite you and my classmates to watch the game.
ちなみに昨日はサッカーの試合を見にあなたと雪優に招待したかったので電話しました。
人美 : 看什 麽 球赛 ?
Renmei: What game do you watch?
世海 : 足球赛 。
Shihai: Football match.
Shihai:サッカーの試合。
人美 : 美式 的 还是 欧式 的 ?
Beauty: American or European?
世海 : 当然 是 欧式 的 。
Shihai: Of course it is European.
Shihai:もちろんヨーロッパです。
我 跟 你 还有 学友 , 我们 是 多年 的 老朋友 了 。
I have a friend with you, we are old friends for many years.
私とあなたとXueyou、私たちは何年もの間古い友達でした。
你们 喜欢 什 麽 不 喜欢 什 麽 , 我 还 不 知道 吗 ?
Do you like what you don't like, I don't know yet?
何が好きか嫌いか、わかりませんか?
你们 不在 , 我 就 只好 请 大为 他们 了 。
If you are not there, I will have to be very big for them.
あなたがここにいないなら、私は彼らに頼むしかないです。
Тебя здесь нет, поэтому я должен попросить их у Давэя.
人美 : 谁 和 谁 赛 ?
Renmei: Who is playing against?
蓮明:誰が誰と競争するのですか?
谁 赢 了 ?
Who's winning?
誰が勝ってますか?
世海 : 纽 泽西 队 和 德州 队赛 。
Shihai: New Jersey team and Texas team.
Shihai:ニュージャージーとテキサス。
一 比 一平 。
One to one level.
1対1レベル。
没输 , 也 没 赢 。
Did not lose, did not win.
負けず、勝ちませんでした。
Не проиграл и не выиграл.
人美 : 没输 没赢 , 一定 没有 意思 。
People's beauty: No loss or win, there must be no meaning.
蓮明:負けたり、勝ったりしないと意味がありません。
Ренмэй: Это должно быть бессмысленным, если вы не проиграете или не выиграете.
世海 : 谁 说 没有 意思 ?
Shihai: Who said no meaning?
Shihai:誰がそれを無意味だと言ったのですか
Шихай: Кто сказал, что это бессмысленно?