富兰克林 的 苍蝇 馅饼
Franklins Fliegenpastete.
franklin's fly pie
La tarte aux mouches de Franklin.
La torta a forma di mosca di Franklin.
フランクリンズ・フライ・パイ
富兰克林 的 苍蝇 馅饼
《 富兰克林 的 苍蝇 馅饼 》
"Franklin's Fly Pie"
内容简介
Content Summary
brief introduction
富兰克林 的 好 朋友 们 个个 都 非常 有 本事 , 看到 如此 有 本领 的 朋友 们 , 富兰克林 撒谎 说 “ 我能 一口气 吃掉 七十六 只 苍蝇 ”!
|||||||||||||||||||||||seventy-six||
All of Franklin's good friends are very capable. Seeing such capable friends, Franklin lied and said, "I can eat seventy-six flies in one go!"
但是 他 做 不到 , 回家 后 , 他 告诉 了 他 他 的 爸爸 、 妈妈 。
But he couldn't do it. After returning home, he told his father and mother.
最后 , 富兰克林 向 朋友 们 承认 了 撒谎 。
In the end, Franklin admitted lying to his friends.
绘本 作者 ( 加拿大 ) 波 莱特 · 布尔乔亚 / 文
Illustrator (Canada) Paulette Bourgeois / Text
( 加拿大 ) 布伦达 · 克拉克 / 图
(Canada) Brenda Clark / Photo
白鸥 / 译
White Gull / Translator
《 富兰克林 的 苍蝇 馅饼 》 全文 富兰克林 可以 自己 从 高高的 河岸 上 滑下来 , 他 会数 123, 也 会数 321; 他会 拉 拉锁 , 还会 系 扣子 , 还会 系鞋带 。
"Franklin's Fly Pie" Full text Franklin can slide down the high bank by himself, he can count 123, he can also count 321; he can zipper, he can unbutton, he can tie his shoes.
可是 , 富兰克林 不能 在 一眨眼 的 功夫 吞下 76 只 苍蝇 。
||||in an instant|||||
However, Franklin couldn't swallow 76 flies in the blink of an eye.
这下 麻烦 了 , 因为 富兰克林 对 他 所有 的 小伙伴 们 撒谎 说 他 能 做到 。
This is troublesome, because Franklin lied to all his friends that he could do it.
富兰克林 为什么 要 撒谎 呢 ?
Why did Franklin lie?
这件 事儿 要 从 小熊 说起 。
This matter should start with Little Bear.
小熊 大声 说 ,“ 我能 爬 上 丛林 里 最高 的 树 。
The little bear said loudly, "I can climb the tallest tree in the jungle.
” 小熊 说完 蹭 蹭 几下 , 就 窜 到 了 松树 尖上 。
|||rubbed|||||||top of the pine tree
After talking, the little bear rubbed a few times before rushing to the top of the pine tree.
老鹰 骄傲 的 说 ,“ 我 不用 扇动翅膀 , 就 能 飞过 那片 浆果园 。
||||||flapping wings||||that berry orchard|berry orchard
The eagle said proudly, "I can fly over the berry garden without flapping my wings.
” 老鹰 说 着 飞出 丛林 , 嗖 的 一下 越过 浆果园 。
"The eagle flew out of the jungle as he said, swishing across the berry garden.
海狸 得意 的 说 ,“ 我能 咬断 一棵 大树 。
|||||bite through||
Beaver said proudly, "I can bite down a big tree.
” 海狸 左边 咬咬 , 右边 啃 啃 , 木屑 飞来飞去 , 不一会 一棵 大树 ‘ 轰 ’ 的 一声 倒 了 。
||||||wood chips|||||||||
"The beaver bites on the left, and gnaws on the right. Sawdust flies around, and soon a big tree falls down with a bang.
海狸 还 不 满意 呢 , 接着 说 ,“ 我 还 能 用 这棵树 做 一个 水坝 呢 !
||||||||||||||dam|
Still not satisfied, Beaver continued, "I can still make a dam out of this tree!
富兰克林 不会 爬树 , 也 不会 飞 , 更 不能 咬断 一棵 大树 。
他 一 着急 连 自己 什么 最 拿手 都 忘 了 , 于是 他 撒 了 个 小谎 。
||||||||||||||||little lie
When he was in a hurry, he even forgot what he was best at, so he lied.
富兰克林 说 ,“ 我能 在 一眨眼 的 功夫 , 吞下 76 只 苍蝇 。
Franklin said, "I can swallow 76 flies in the blink of an eye.
” 小伙伴 们 都 惊讶 的 看着 他 , 富兰克林 叉着腰 说 ,“ 看 我 的 。
||||||||hands on hips||||
"The friends looked at him in surprise, Franklin said with his arms akimbo, "Look at me."
” 一只 、 两只 、 三只 , 富兰克林 一口气 吞下 六只 苍蝇 。
||||||six flies|
"One, two, three, Franklin swallowed six flies in one breath.
富兰克林 高兴 的 喊道 ,“ 看呐 , 我 吃 完 了 。
||||Look||||
Franklin exclaimed happily, "Look, I'm finished.
老鹰 说 ,“ 你 只 吃 了 六只 苍蝇 。
The eagle said, "You only ate six flies.
富兰克林 说 ,“ 那 是因为 只有 六只 苍蝇 在 飞 呀 , 我 可以 在 一眨眼 的 功夫 把 它们 都 吃掉 , 也 可以 再 多 吃 70 只 呢 。
Franklin said, "That's because there are only six flies flying. I can eat them all in the blink of an eye, or I can eat 70 more.
海狸 说 ,“ 那 让 我们 看看 。
Beaver said, "Then let's see.
富兰克林 皱 了 皱眉头 , 他 知道 他 不 可能 在 一眨眼 的 功夫 吞下 76 只 苍蝇 , 那 根本 不 可能 嘛 。
Franklin frowned. He knew that he couldn't swallow 76 flies in the blink of an eye. It was impossible.
吃 晚餐 的 时候 , 富兰克林 一点 胃口 也 没有 。
At dinner, Franklin had no appetite at all.
妈妈 担心 的 问 ,“ 你 怎么 啦 , 宝贝儿 ?
Mom asked worriedly, "What's the matter with you, baby?
” 富兰克林 低着头 说 ,“ 我 没法 在 一眨眼 的 功夫 , 吃 下 76 只 苍蝇 。
"I can't eat 76 flies in the blink of an eye."
爸爸 说 ,“ 我 也 不能 呀 。
Dad said, "I can't either.
妈妈 说 ,“ 我 也 是 。
Mom said, "Me too.
富兰克林 伤心 的 说 ,“ 您 可以 , 可是 我 不行 , 我 必须 都 吃 下去 。
Franklin said sadly, "You can, but I can't. I must eat them all.
” 富兰克林 把 他 撒谎 的 事情 告诉 了 爸爸妈妈 。
"Franklin told his parents that he had lied.
妈妈 点 了 点头 , 爸爸 说 ,“ 孩子 , 你 的 愿望 很 好 , 很 有 想象力 , 但是 太难 实现 了 。
Mom nodded and Dad said, "Son, your wish is very good and imaginative, but it's too difficult to achieve.
第二天 早上 , 小伙伴 们 都 在 丛林 里 等 着 富兰克林 , 海狸 带来 了 一个 大 惊喜 。
The next morning, while the boys were waiting for Franklin in the jungle, Beaver had a big surprise.
海狸 一 见到 富兰克林 , 就 举着 一大 罐 的 苍蝇 说 ,“ 快 把 它们 吃掉 。
|||||||jar|||||||
As soon as the beaver saw Franklin, he held up a large pot of flies and said, "Eat them quickly.
” 富兰克林 裹 着 大大的 围巾 , 一边 咳嗽 一边 委屈 的 说 ,“ 我 生病 了 , 嗓子 好 疼 呀 !
"Franklin wrapped a big scarf and said aggrievedly while coughing, "I'm sick, and my throat hurts!"
” 小伙伴 们 都 哈哈 的 大笑 呢 , 富兰克林 感觉 糟透了 , 他 吃不下 睡不着 , 苍蝇 和 小 谎言 总是 在 他 的 脑子里 飞来飞去 。
|||||||||terrible|||||||||||||
” The boys were laughing, Franklin felt terrible, he couldn’t eat or sleep, flies and little lies were always flying around in his mind.
富兰克林 告诉 爸爸 ,“ 我 一定 要 在 一眨眼 的 功夫 吞下 76 只 苍蝇 , 我要 好好 练习 。
Franklin told Dad, "I have to swallow 76 flies in the blink of an eye, and I have to practice.
” 爸爸 说 ,“ 宝贝儿 , 我 相信 你 能行 , 不过 这 可能 需要 一些 时间 。
||||||can do it||||||
Dad said, "My dear, I believe you can do it, but it may take some time."
富兰克林 告诉 妈妈 ,“ 我 可以 不在 跟 小伙伴 们 一起 玩儿 了 。
Franklin told his mother, "I can stop playing with my friends.
” 妈妈 说 ,“ 是 啊 , 可是 你 会 觉得 很 孤独 的 。
"Mother said, "Yeah, but you'll feel lonely."
” 富兰克林 说 ,“ 我 可以 告诉 他们 , 我 撒谎 了 。
" Franklin said, "I can tell them that I lied.
富兰克林 的 爸爸妈妈 说 ,“ 这 就 对 了 , 这样 你 就 能 告诉 他们 , 你 最 拿手 的 是 什么 ?
Franklin's parents said, "That's right, so you can tell them, what do you do best?
第二天 , 小伙伴 们 还 在 丛林 里 等 着 富兰克林 。
The next day, the boys were still waiting for Franklin in the jungle.
富兰克林 不好意思 的 承认 ,“ 我 不能 在 一眨眼 的 工夫 吞下 76 只 苍蝇 。
|||||||||moment|||
Franklin embarrassed to admit, "I can't swallow 76 flies in the blink of an eye.
” 小熊 说 ,“ 我们 猜到 了 。
|||guessed|
"Little Bear said, "We guessed it."
” 可是 , 富兰克林 说 ,“ 我 真能 吃 下 76 只 苍蝇 。
||||really can||||
"But, Franklin said, "I could eat 76 flies.
” 伙伴 们 觉得 富兰克林 又 在 吹牛 了 , 失望 的 叹 了 口气 。
The partners felt that Franklin was bragging again, and sighed in disappointment.
富兰克林 说 ,“ 是 真的 !
Franklin said, "It's true!
” 富兰克林 跑 回家 , 他 找 来 了 大碗 , 把 面粉 、 牛奶 、 鸡蛋 和 蜂蜜 倒 在 一起 搅拌 , 然后 把 好多好多 苍蝇 夹 在 面粉 团 里 , 放进 烤箱 。
|||||||big bowl||flour||||||||||||||||dough ball|||oven
富兰克林 终于 做好 了 苍蝇 馅饼 !
Franklin finally made the fly pie!
“ 看 我 的 。
” 富兰克林 一口气 吞下 了 苍蝇 馅饼 , 富兰克林 舔 了 舔 嘴唇 说 ,“ 看 , 我 都 吃 完 了 , 太 好吃 了 。
Franklin swallowed the fly pie in one go, and Franklin licked his lips and said, "Look, I'm all done, it's delicious."
” 海狸 说 ,“ 太棒了 , 你 还有 什么 本领 呢 ?
” 富兰克林 得意 极了 , 他 想 说 他 还 能 一口气 吞下 两个 苍蝇 馅饼 呢 。
"Franklin was so proud, he thought he could swallow two fly pies in one go.
他 想 了 想 还是 什么 也 没 说 , 因为 即使 是 小 乌龟 , 苍蝇 馅饼 也 有 吃腻 的 时候 呀 。
He thought about it and didn't say anything, because even the little tortoise can get tired of flies pie.
诚实 相关 绘本
Honest related picture books
《 说到做到 我 真棒 》 《 伊莱 家 的 谎言 机 》
keeping promises|||Eli||||
"I'm Awesome When I Talk About It" "Eli's Lie Machine"
绘本 点评 这本 绘本 教育 小朋友 不能 撒谎 , 不然 只能 以 谎言 来 圆 谎言 了 。
Picture Book Comments This picture book educates children not to lie, otherwise they can only make lies with lies.