运动
sports
ムーブメント
кампании
我 是 汉生
I am Han Sheng
我 是 乐乐
I am Lele
乐乐 : 汉生 , 你 周末 一般 会 做 什么 ?
Lele: Han Sheng, what do you usually do on weekends?
汉生 : 我 一般 会 去 做 运动 , 比如 : 游泳 、 打球 什么 的 。
Han Sheng: I usually do sports, such as swimming and playing ball.
乐乐 : 好 , 今天 我们 的 话题 就 和 运动 有关 , 一 起来 听 一下 吧 。
Lele: Ok, today our topic is related to sports. Let’s listen to it.
汉生 : 乐乐 , 怎么 只 吃 了 这么 一点儿 东西 啊 , 不 喜欢 吃 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Lele, why did you only eat such a small amount of food? Don't you like it?
乐乐 : 不 不 不 , 我 挺 喜欢 吃 的 , 只是 我 最近 在 减肥 , 不敢 吃太多 。
|||||||||||||||eat too much
Lele: No, no, I like eating, but I'm losing weight recently, so I dare not eat too much.
汉生 : 原来 是 这样 。
Han Sheng: It turned out to be so.
其实 , 减肥 的 最好 办法 是 运动 !
In fact, the best way to lose weight is exercise!
不如 咱们 周末 一起 去 游泳 吧 ?
Why don't we go swimming together on weekends?
週末に一緒に泳ぎに行きませんか?
乐乐 : 可是 , 我 不会 游泳 啊 。
Lele: But, I can't swim.
汉生 : 你 去年 夏天 不是 学过 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Didn't you learn last summer?
我 记得 你 还 问 我 的 意见 来 着 。
I remember that you still asked my opinion.
乐乐 : 说 起来 真 不好意思 。
Lele: I am embarrassed to say it.
レレ:申し訳ありません。
一 开始 我 挺 感兴趣 的 , 可刚学 了 三次 就 没 去 了 , 所以 最后 还是 没 学会 。
||||||just started|||||||||||
I was very interested in the beginning, but I didn't go to school just three times, so I didn't learn it in the end.
汉生 : 好 吧 , 那 我们 去 打 羽毛球 怎么样 ?
Han Sheng: Okay, how about we go to play badminton?
乐乐 : 去 哪儿 打 啊 ?
Lele: Where to fight?
汉生 : 我家 附近 新开 了 一家 体育馆 , 条件 挺 好 的 , 我们 可以 去 那里 。
||||||gymnasium||||||||
Han Sheng: A new gymnasium has been opened near my home. The conditions are good. We can go there.
乐乐 : 你 家住 得太远 了 。
|||too far|
Lele: Your family lives too far.
打 一次 球 还要 跑 那么 远 , 多 麻烦 啊 。
It's a hassle to go that far in one shot.
我 不想 去 。
I do not want to go.
汉生 : 那 就 去 学校 体育馆 吧 , 学校 体育馆 的 条件 也 不错 。
Han Sheng: Then go to the school gymnasium. The conditions of the school gymnasium are also good.
乐乐 : 学校 的 体育馆 周末 人太多 , 每次 去 都 得 排队 , 得 等到 什么 时候 去 啊 ?
Lele: There are too many people in the school gym on weekends. Every time I go there I have to line up. When do I have to wait?
汉生 : 好 吧 , 那 我们 干脆 周末 早上 去 公园 跑跑步 吧 , 你 觉得 怎么样 ?
||||||||||jogging||||
Han Sheng: Okay, let's go for a run in the park this morning, what do you think?
乐乐 : 跑步 多 没意思 啊 , 还 那么 累 。
Lele: Running is so boring, so tired.
汉生 : 唉 …… 我 算是 明白 了 , 对 你 来说 , 没什么 比 节食 更好 的 减肥 办法 了 。
Han Sheng: Oh... I understand. For you, there is no better way to lose weight than diet.
词语
Words
第一个 词语 , 敢 , 表示 有 胆量 、 有 勇气 去 做 一件 事 。
The first word, dare, shows courage and courage to do one thing.
例如 : 他 特别 胆小 , 天黑 的 时候 都 不敢 一个 人 出门 。
For example: He is particularly timid, and dare not go out alone when it is dark.
再 例如 : 你 敢 和 他 比赛 吗 ?
Another example: Do you dare to compete with him?
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
乐乐 : 不 不 不 , 我 挺 喜欢 吃 的 , 只是 我 最近 在 减肥 , 不敢 吃太多 。
Lele: No, no, I like it very much, but I am losing weight recently, I don’t dare to eat too much.
第二个 词语 , 意见 , 意思 是 对 事情 的 看法 或者 想法 。
The second word, opinion, means opinion or thought about things.
例如 : 大家 对 这件 事情 有 什么 意见 吗 ?
For example: Do you have any opinions on this matter?
再 例如 : 我 的 意见 和 你们 的 不 太 一样 。
Another example: My opinion is different from yours.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentences in the text:
汉生 : 我 记得 你 还 问 我 的 意见 来 着 。
Han Sheng: I remember you were still asking my opinion.
第三个 词语 , 条件 , 意思 是 情况 、 状况 。
The third word, condition, means situation, condition.
例如 : 这所 学校 的 条件 特别 好 。
|this school|||||
For example: The conditions in this school are particularly good.
再 例如 : 她 的 身体 条件 不太好 , 所以 不 适合 去 西藏 。
Another example: Her physical condition is not very good, so she is not suitable to go to Tibet.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
第四个 词语 , 排队 , 意思 是 按照 一定 的 顺序 站成 一排 , 等候 完成 某件事 。
|||||||||stand in line||||
The fourth word, queuing, means standing in a row in a certain order, waiting for something to be done.
例如 : 你 在 这里 等 一会儿 , 我 去 排队 。
For example: You wait here for a while, I'll go in line.
再 例如 : 车站里 排队 的 人 很多 , 他 等 了 一个 小时 才 买 到 票 。
||at the station|||||||||||||
Another example: There are a lot of people waiting in line at the station, and he waited for an hour to get the ticket.
第五个 词语 , 干脆 , 形容 做 某件事 或 作出 决定 时 非常 痛快 、 不 犹豫 。
The fifth word, simply, describes being very happy and not hesitant to do something or make a decision.
例如 : 既然 你 这么 喜欢 这 本书 , 干脆 送给 你 吧 。
For example: Since you like this book so much, just give it to you.
再 例如 : 干脆 你 别来 了 , 还是 我 过去 找 你 吧 。
Another example: Don't come at all, I'll go and find you.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
汉生 : 好 吧 , 那 我们 干脆 周末 早上 去 公园 跑跑步 吧 , 你 觉得 怎么样 ?
Han Sheng: Well, let's just go for a run in the park on weekend mornings, what do you think?
扩展 词语 :
Extended words:
羽毛球 : 是 一种 类似 网球 的 球类运动 。
Badminton: is a ball game similar to tennis.
减肥 : 意思 是 通过 某种 方式 来 使 体重减轻 。
||||||||weight loss
Weight loss: It means to lose weight in some way.
节食 , 意思 是 减少 食量 , 控制 饮食 。
||||food intake||
Dieting means reducing food intake and controlling diet.
表达法 : …… 来 着
Expression: ... come on
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
汉生 : 你 去年 夏天 不是 学过 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Didn't you study last summer?
我 记得 你 还 问 我 的 意见 来 着 。
I remember you asked for my opinion.
“…… 来 着 ” 是 一种 口语 中 常见 的 表达法 , 表示 不久前 曾经 发生 过 什么 事情 。
"...come" is a common expression in colloquial language to indicate something that happened not long ago.
例如 : 甲 : 你 见到 小王 了 吗 ?
For example: A: Have you seen Xiao Wang?
乙 : 他 刚才 还 和 我 说话 来 着 , 现在 不 知道 去 哪儿 了 。
B: He was talking to me just now, but now I don't know where he went.
下面 我们 再 听 一遍 课文
Let's listen to the text again
汉生 : 乐乐 , 怎么 只 吃 了 这么 一点儿 东西 啊 , 不 喜欢 吃 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Lele, why do you only eat such a little thing? Don't you like it?
乐乐 : 不 不 不 , 我 挺 喜欢 吃 的 , 只是 我 最近 在 减肥 , 不敢 吃太多 。
汉生 : 原来 是 这样 。
Han Sheng: It turned out to be so.
其实 , 减肥 的 最好 办法 是 运动 !
In fact, the best way to lose weight is exercise!
不如 咱们 周末 一起 去 游泳 吧 ?
Why don't we go swimming together on the weekend?
週末に一緒に泳ぎに行きませんか?
乐乐 : 可是 , 我 不会 游泳 啊 。
Lele: But, I can't swim.
汉生 : 你 去年 夏天 不是 学过 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Didn’t you study it last summer?
我 记得 你 还 问 我 的 意见 来 着 。
I remember you were still asking my opinion.
あなたがまだ私の意見を求めていたのを覚えています。
乐乐 : 说 起来 真 不好意思 。
Lele: I'm sorry to say that.
レレ:申し訳ありません。
一 开始 我 挺 感兴趣 的 , 可刚学 了 三次 就 没 去 了 , 所以 最后 还是 没 学会 。
At first I was very interested, but I didn't go there after I learned it three times, so I didn't learn it in the end.
汉生 : 好 吧 , 那 我们 去 打 羽毛球 怎么样 ?
乐乐 : 去 哪儿 打 啊 ?
Lele: Where to fight?
汉生 : 我家 附近 新开 了 一家 体育馆 , 条件 挺 好 的 , 我们 可以 去 那里 。
乐乐 : 你 家住 得太远 了 。
Lele: Your family lives too far.
打 一次 球 还要 跑 那么 远 , 多 麻烦 啊 。
It's too much trouble to play so far.
我 不想 去 。
汉生 : 那 就 去 学校 体育馆 吧 , 学校 体育馆 的 条件 也 不错 。
Han Sheng: Let's go to the school gym. The conditions of the school gym are also good.
乐乐 : 学校 的 体育馆 周末 人太多 , 每次 去 都 得 排队 , 得 等到 什么 时候 去 啊 ?
Lele: There are too many people in the school gymnasium on weekends. Every time I go, I have to queue up. When do I have to wait?
汉生 : 好 吧 , 那 我们 干脆 周末 早上 去 公园 跑跑步 吧 , 你 觉得 怎么样 ?
Han Sheng: Okay, let's go for a run in the park this morning, what do you think?
乐乐 : 跑步 多 没意思 啊 , 还 那么 累 。
汉生 : 唉 …… 我 算是 明白 了 , 对 你 来说 , 没什么 比 节食 更好 的 减肥 办法 了 。
Han Sheng: Oh... I understand. For you, there is no better way to lose weight than diet.