明信片
Postkarten
postcard
postal
carte postale
cartolina
はがき
открытка
我 是 汉生
أنا هان شنغ
I am Hansheng
我 是 乐乐
I am Lele
乐乐 : 汉生 , 你 知道 我 最大 的 爱好 是 什么 吗 ?
Lele: Han Sheng, do you know what my biggest hobby is?
汉生 : 吃饭 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Do you want to eat?
乐乐 : 才 不是 呢 ?
Lele: Not really?
レレ:そうじゃない?
Лок Лок: Нет, не так!
其实 每个 人 都 有 自己 的 爱好 , 我们 先 来 听听 今天 的 对话 中 在 聊些 什么 吧 !
In fact, everyone has their own hobbies, let’s listen to what we are talking about in today’s dialogue!
На самом деле, у каждого человека есть свои увлечения, так давайте же послушаем, о чем пойдет речь в сегодняшнем диалоге!
汉生 : 乐乐 , 你 知道 哪儿 有 卖 明信片 的 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Lele, do you know where to sell postcards?
乐乐 : 邮局 就 有 啊 !
Lele: There is it at the post office!
汉生 : 邮局 的 明信片 都 太普通 了 , 我 想要 那种 比较 有 特色 的 。
Han Sheng: The postcards in the post office are all too common. I want one that is more distinctive.
ハンシェン:郵便局のポストカードは普通すぎます。もっと個性的なものが欲しいです。
Хансен: Открытки на почте слишком обычные, и мне хочется чего-то более особенного.
我 有 一个 朋友 喜欢 收集 各种各样 的 明信片 , 我 想 寄 一张 特别 点儿 的 给 她 。
I have a friend who likes to collect all kinds of postcards, and I want to send her a special one.
У меня есть подруга, которая любит собирать всевозможные открытки, и я хотела бы послать ей одну особенную.
乐乐 : 是 吗 ?
Lele: Really?
我 也 喜欢 明信片 , 但 一定 得 是 别人 寄给 我 的 , 上面 要 有 邮戳 、 有 文字
I also like postcards, but they must be sent to me by others, with a postmark and text
Я тоже люблю открытки, но они должны быть от кого-то другого, с почтовым штемпелем и посланием на них.
从 很 远 的 地方 送到 我 手里 , 那种 感觉 特别 幸福 。
It was delivered to me from a long distance, and it felt very happy.
Это было очень радостное чувство, когда мне доставили его из далека.
汉生 : 我 每 去 一个 地方 , 都 会 给 自己 寄 一张 明信片 。
Han Sheng: Everywhere I go, I send myself a postcard.
乐乐 : 为什么 ?
Lele: Why?
是不是 你 很 想 收到 明信片 但是 却 没有 人 给 你 寄 , 所以 只好 自己 给 自己 寄 ?
Is it because you want to receive a postcard but no one sends it to you, so you have to send it to yourself?
本当にハガキを手に入れたいのですが、誰もハガキを送ってくれないので、自分に送ってください。
Правда ли, что Вы хотели получить открытку, но никто не прислал ее Вам, и Вам пришлось отправить ее самому себе?
真可怜 啊 !
What a pity!
汉生 : 才 不是 呢 !
Han Sheng: Not really!
Хансен: Нет, это не так!
我 只是 想 通过 这种 方式 记录 下 自己 的 足迹 。
I just want to record my footprints in this way.
Я просто хочу таким образом запечатлеть свои следы.
等 旅行 结束 后 回到 家里 , 收到 自己 在 远方 写 的 明信片 , 那 是 一种 很 特别 的 感觉 , 很 奇妙 。
When I returned home after the trip, I received a postcard written by myself from afar. It was a very special feeling, very strange.
乐乐 : 可是 你 不 觉得 一个 大 男人 给 自己 寄 明信片 , 有点儿 矫情 吗 ?
Lele: But don't you think it's a bit hypocritical for a big man to send postcards to himself?
汉生 : 这有 什么 矫情 的 ?
Han Sheng: What is hypocritical about this?
哎 , 你 到底 知不知道 哪儿 有 卖 的 ?
Hey, do you know where they are sold?
乐乐 :798 有 一家 专门 卖 明信片 的 店 , 改天 我 带你去 。
Lele: 798 has a shop that specializes in selling postcards. I will take you someday.
说 起来 , 我 都 好久没 收到 过 明信片 了 。
Speaking of which, I haven't received postcards in a long time.
汉生 , 你 快 去 旅行 吧 !
Han Sheng, go travel!
汉生 : 现在 又 不是 假期 , 我 去 旅行 干什么 ?
Han Sheng: It's not a holiday now, what am I going to do for a trip?
乐乐 : 那样 就 有人 给 我 寄 明信片 了 。
Lele: Then someone will send me postcards.
我们 一 起来 学习 一下 这篇 课文 中 的 词语 吧 。
Let's study the words in this text together.
第一个 词语 , 收集 collect;gather。
The first word, collect; gather.
意思 是 “ 把 东西 收取 、 集中 到 一起 ”。
It means "collect and collect things together".
例如 , 他 从小 就 喜欢 收集 邮票 。
For example, he loved collecting stamps from an early age.
再 例如 , 我 正在 收集 有关 环境污染 与 气候变化 的 材料 。
As another example, I am collecting materials on environmental pollution and climate change.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentences in the text:
汉生 : 我 有 一个 朋友 喜欢 收集 各种各样 的 明信片 。
Han Sheng: I have a friend who likes to collect all kinds of postcards.
第二个 词语 , 邮戳 postmark, 指 的 是 “ 邮局 盖 在 明信片 、 信件 等 上面 的 标记 , 上面 有 日期 和 邮局 所在 的 地点 ”。
The second word, postmark, refers to "the post office's mark on postcards, letters, etc., with the date and location of the post office.
例如 , 这个 地方 的 邮戳 很 特别 , 设计 得 非常 漂亮 。
For example, the postmark of this place is very special and the design is very beautiful.
再 例如 , 请 在 2011 年 1 月 1 日前 寄出 , 以 邮戳为凭 。
For another example, please send it before January 1, 2011, with the postmark as proof.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
乐乐 : 我 也 喜欢 明信片 , 但 一定 得 是 别人 寄给 我 的 , 上面 要 有 邮戳 、 有 文字 。
Lele: I also like postcards, but they must be sent to me by someone else, with a postmark and text on them.
第三个 词语 , 足迹 footmark; track。
The third word, footprint footmark; track.
意思 是 “ 走路 留下 的 脚印 、 痕迹 ”。
It means "footprints and traces left by walking".
例如 , 他 特别 喜欢 旅行 , 中国 的 每 一个 省 几乎 都 有 他 的 足迹 。
For example, he particularly likes to travel, and almost every province in China has his footprint.
再 例如 , 在 科学 的 道路 上 , 前人 的 足迹 是 我们 最 宝贵 的 财富 。
As another example, on the path of science, the footprints of our predecessors are our most valuable asset.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
汉生 : 我 只是 想 通过 这种 方式 记录 下 自己 的 足迹 。
Han Sheng: I just want to record my footprints in this way.
第四个 词语 , 奇妙 marvelous; wonderful, 意思 是 “ 稀奇 美妙 ; 神奇 巧妙 ”
The fourth word, marvelous; wonderful, meaning "wonderful and wonderful; wonderful and ingenious"
形容 一件 事情 非常 不 一般 、 不 平凡 , 给 人 的 感觉 也 非常 特别 、 非常 好 , 甚至 很 难用 语言表达 出来 。
To describe a thing is very unusual and extraordinary, and it feels very special and very good, and it is even difficult to express it in words.
例如 , 这 真是 一次 奇妙 的 经历 , 给 了 我 从来 没有 过 的 体验 。
For example, this is really a wonderful experience, giving me an experience I have never had before.
再 例如 , 她 脑子里 总是 充满 了 各种各样 奇妙 的 想法 。
For another example, her mind is always full of wonderful ideas.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
汉生 : 等 旅行 结束 后 回到 家里 , 收到 自己 在 远方 写 的 明信片 , 那 是 一种 很 特别 的 感觉 , 很 奇妙 。
Han Sheng: It was a very special and wonderful feeling when I returned home after the trip and received a postcard written by myself in a distant place.
第五个 词语 , 矫情 (be affectedly unconventional)
The fifth word, hypocritical (be affectedly unconventional)
现在 比较 常用 的 意思 是 “ 故意 违反 正常 的 感情 , 故意 做出 某种 姿态 ”
Now more commonly used means "deliberately violate normal feelings, deliberately make a certain posture"
用来 形容 一个 人 说话 、 做事 、 表达 感情 时 不 自然 、 不 真诚 , 故意 表现 出 一种 不同于 一般 人 的 状态 。
It is used to describe a person who is unnatural and insincere when speaking, doing things, expressing feelings, and deliberately showing a state different from ordinary people.
例如 , 她 这个 人太 矫情 了 , 就 怕 别人 不 知道 她 善良 、 有 同情心 。
For example, she is too hypocritical, afraid that others will not know that she is kind and sympathetic.
再 例如 , 我 觉得 这部 电影 有点儿 矫情 , 那种 愤怒 是 装 出来 的 , 不是 发自内心 的 。
For another example, I think this movie is a little bit erotic, and that kind of anger is pretending, not from the heart.
別の例として、この映画は少し偽善的だと思います。怒りは偽物であり、心からではありません。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentences in the text:
乐乐 : 可是 你 不 觉得 一个 大 男人 给 自己 寄 明信片 , 有点儿 矫情 吗 ?
Lele: But don't you think that a big man is sending postcards to himself, is it a bit sensational?
第六个 词语 , 专门 specially, 意思 是 “ 专一 地 做 某件事 情 , 不 做 别的 ”。
The sixth word, specifically special, means “doing something uniquely, not doing anything else”.
例如 , 这家 服装店 专门 卖 旗袍 和 唐装 , 很 有 特色 。
For example, this clothing store specializes in cheongsam and Tang suits.
再 例如 , 这是 专门 为 儿童 写 的 故事 。
For another example, this is a story written specifically for children.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
乐乐 :798 有 一家 专门 卖 明信片 的 店 , 改天 我 带你去 。
Lele: 798 has a shop that specializes in selling postcards. I will take you there the next day.
下面 , 我们 再 来 看看 对话 中 还有 哪些 有用 的 表达 :
Below, let's take a look at some useful expressions in the conversation:
第一个 , 才 不是 呢 !
The first one is not!
请 听课 文中 的 句子
Please listen to the sentences in the text.
乐乐 : 为什么 ?
Lele: Why?
是不是 你 很 想 收到 明信片 但是 却 没有 人 给 你 寄 , 所以 只好 自己 给 自己 寄 ?
Is it that you really want to receive a postcard but no one is sending it to you, so I have to send it to myself?
真可怜 啊 !
Really poor!
汉生 : 才 不是 呢 !
Han Sheng: That's not it!
我 只是 想 通过 这种 方式 记录 下 自己 的 足迹 。
I just want to record my footprints in this way.
“ 才 …… 呢 !
"It's just... it!
” 用来 表达 说话 人 的 某种 观点 或 态度 ,“ 才 ” 和 “ 呢 ” 都 表示 一种 强调 的 语气 , 使 感情 更 强烈 。
"A certain point of view or attitude used to express the speaker, "cause" and "what" both express an emphasis tone and make the relationship stronger.
「話者の特定の視点や態度を表現するために使用される「cai」と「ni」はどちらも強調されたトーンを表現し、感情をより強くします。
如果 是 否定 形式 , 则 常常 用来 表示 对 某种 说法 或 观点 的 否定 。
If it is a negative form, it is often used to indicate a denial of a certain statement or opinion.
否定的な形式の場合、特定のステートメントまたは視点の否定を表すためによく使用されます。
例如 , 要是 下雪 才 好 呢 !
For example, if it is snowing!
たとえば、雪が降ったらいいですね!
景色 就 更 美 了 !
The scenery is even more beautiful!
再 例如 , 我 才 不是 那种 人 呢 !
For another example, I am not the kind of person!
你 根本 就 不 了解 我 。
You don't know me at all.
第二个 , 说 起来 。
The second one, let's talk about it.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 。
Please listen to the sentences in the text.
乐乐 :798 有 一家 专门 卖 明信片 的 店 , 改天 我 带你去 。
Lele: 798 has a shop that specializes in selling postcards. I will take you there the next day.
说 起来 , 我 都 好久没 收到 过 明信片 了 。
Speaking of it, I have never received a postcard for a long time.
“ 说 起来 ” 在 这里 是 一个 引起 话题 的 短句 , 用 在 口语 中
"Speak up" is a short sentence that causes a topic, used in spoken language.
常常 是 前面 提到 了 某个 话题 , 让 说话 人 想起 了 一些 与 这个 话题 有关 的 事情
It’s often mentioned a topic before, reminding the speaker of something related to this topic.
中间 用 “ 说 起来 ” 连接 , 意思 是 “ 说 到 这个 , 我 想 起来 ……”。
In the middle, "speak up" is connected, which means "Speaking of this, I think of it...".
例如 , 男 : 昨天 我 在 街上 碰到 李明 了 。
For example, Male: Yesterday I met Li Ming on the street.
女 : 是 吗 ?
Female: Really?
说 起来 , 我 已经 十年 没有 见 过 他 了 。
Speaking of which, I haven't seen him for ten years.
再 例如 , 我 真没想到 这次 比赛 自己 能 拿 冠军 。
For another example, I really didn't expect to win the championship myself.
说 起来 , 我 真要 谢谢 我 的 老师 。
Speaking of which, I really want to thank my teacher.
下面 让 我们 再 听 一遍 课文
Let's listen to the text again.
汉生 : 乐乐 , 你 知道 哪儿 有 卖 明信片 的 吗 ?
Han Sheng: Lele, do you know where postcards are sold?
乐乐 : 邮局 就 有 啊 !
Lele: There is a post office!
汉生 : 邮局 的 明信片 都 太普通 了 , 我 想要 那种 比较 有 特色 的 。
Han Sheng: Postcards are too common for the post office. I want that kind of feature.
我 有 一个 朋友 喜欢 收集 各种各样 的 明信片 , 我 想 寄 一张 特别 点儿 的 给 她 。
I have a friend who likes to collect all kinds of postcards. I want to send a special one to her.
乐乐 : 是 吗 ?
Lele: Really?
我 也 喜欢 明信片 , 但 一定 得 是 别人 寄给 我 的 , 上面 要 有 邮戳 、 有 文字
I also like postcards, but they must be sent to me by someone else, with a postmark and text on them
从 很 远 的 地方 送到 我 手里 , 那种 感觉 特别 幸福 。
It was very happy to be sent to me from far away.
汉生 : 我 每 去 一个 地方 , 都 会 给 自己 寄 一张 明信片 。
Han Sheng: Every time I go to a place, I will send myself a postcard.
乐乐 : 为什么 ?
Lele: Why?
是不是 你 很 想 收到 明信片 但是 却 没有 人 给 你 寄 , 所以 只好 自己 给 自己 寄 ?
Is it that you really want to receive a postcard but no one is sending it to you, so I have to send it to myself?
真可怜 啊 !
Really poor!
汉生 : 才 不是 呢 !
Han Sheng: Not really!
我 只是 想 通过 这种 方式 记录 下 自己 的 足迹 。
I just want to record my footprints in this way.
等 旅行 结束 后 回到 家里 , 收到 自己 在 远方 写 的 明信片 , 那 是 一种 很 特别 的 感觉 , 很 奇妙 。
When I return home after the trip, I receive a postcard I wrote in the distance. It is a very special feeling, very wonderful.
乐乐 : 可是 你 不 觉得 一个 大 男人 给 自己 寄 明信片 , 有点儿 矫情 吗 ?
Lele: But don't you think that a big man is sending postcards to himself, is it a bit sensational?
汉生 : 这有 什么 矫情 的 ?
Han Sheng: What is wrong with this?
哎 , 你 到底 知不知道 哪儿 有 卖 的 ?
Hey, do you know where to sell?
乐乐 :798 有 一家 专门 卖 明信片 的 店 , 改天 我 带你去 。
Lele: 798 has a shop that specializes in selling postcards. I will take you there the next day.
说 起来 , 我 都 好久没 收到 过 明信片 了 。
Speaking of it, I have never received a postcard for a long time.
汉生 , 你 快 去 旅行 吧 !
Han Sheng, go on a trip!
汉生 : 现在 又 不是 假期 , 我 去 旅行 干什么 ?
Han Sheng: Now it is not a holiday. What am I going to do?
乐乐 : 那样 就 有人 给 我 寄 明信片 了 。
Lele: Then someone sent me a postcard.