自力更生 还是 自生自灭
Eigenständigkeit oder Selbsterhaltung
Self-reliance or self-destruction
Autosufficienza o autoperpetuazione
自立または自己増殖
Самодостаточность или самоокупаемость
洋洋 : 心涛 , 你 最近 去 哪儿 了 ?
Yangyang: Xintao, where have you been recently?
怎么 联系 不上 你 ?
How can I not reach you?
心涛 : 我 离家出走 了 。
Xintao: I ran away from home.
洋洋 : 不会 吧 ?
Yangyang: No?
你 为什么 要 离家出走 呢 ?
Why are you running away from home?
心涛 : 我 跟 爸妈 赌气 , 一时冲动 就 离家出走 了 。
洋洋 : 啊 ?
Yang Yang: Huh?
你 怎么 这么 冲动 , 你 爸妈 一定 担心 坏 了 。
Why are you so impulsive, your parents must be worried that it is broken.
心涛 : 其实 导火线 是 我 爸妈 说 以后 都 不再 给 我 生活费 了 , 我 觉得 他们 想 让 我 自生自灭 。
Xin Tao: In fact, the fuse was my parents who said that they would no longer give me living expenses in the future. I think they want me to survive on their own.
洋洋 : 自生自灭 ?
Yangyang: Self-destruction?
你 怎么 会 有 这样 的 想法 。
How come you have this idea.
可怜天下父母心 , 哪个 做 父母 的 不 希望 自己 孩子 过得 好 。
Poor parents, who do not want their children to live well.
我 想 他们 这样 做 是 为了 让 你 早日 学会 自力更生 。
I think they did it to make you learn to be self-reliant at an early date.
那 你 离家出走 这 期间 , 靠 什么 生活 ?
So what did you do for a living while you were away from home?
心涛 : 我 在 一家 快餐店 打工 , 工资 给 的 不 多 , 不过 吃 住 都 不成问题
Xin Tao: I work in a fast food restaurant, and I do n’t pay much, but it ’s not a problem
最近 加 了 一次 工资 , 我 还 开始 存钱 了 。
I recently raised my salary and I started saving.
洋洋 : 那 一定 很 辛苦 吧 ?
Yangyang: That must be very hard, right?
心涛 : 说实话 , 长 这么 大 我 还是 第一次 干 那么 重 的 活 , 刚 开始 那 几天 总是 刷锅 洗碗 的
Xintao: To be honest, I was the first time to do such a heavy job when I was this long
我 当时 觉得 自己 落魄 极了 , 但是 为了 证明 给 我 爸妈 看 , 没有 他们 我 也 能 过 得 好 , 于是 我 坚持 下来 了 。
I felt so down in the dumps at the time, but in order to prove to my parents that I could get along without them, I persevered.
当時はとても落ち込んでいましたが、両親がいなくてもうまくいくことを両親に証明するために、私は頑張りました。
洋洋 : 你 看 , 其实 你 不是 能够 自力更生 吗 ?
Yang-Yang: Look, aren't you able to stand on your own two feet?
我们 不 可能 一辈子 向 父母 要 生活费 吧 。
We can't ask our parents for living expenses for the rest of our lives.
那 你 现在 搬 回家 住 了 吗 ?
So, have you moved back home yet?
心涛 : 还 没有 , 我 想 等 我 找到 更 体面 的 工作 后 再 回家
Xintao: Not yet, I think I'll go home when I find a more decent job.
不过 我 已经 给 我 爸妈 打 过 电话 , 向 他们 报 了 平安
But I've called my mom and dad and told them I'm fine.
也 和 他们 说 我 已经 能够 自力更生 了 , 他们 开始 挺 着急 的 , 后来 知道 我 的 情况 , 也 比较 安心 了 。
I also told them that I had become self-reliant. They were quite anxious at first, but when they found out about my situation, they felt more at ease.
洋洋 : 那就好 , 如果 需要 我 帮忙 的话 , 你 尽管 开口 。
Yang-Yang: Good, if you need my help, just ask.
心涛 : 谢谢 你 。
词语
第一个 词语 : 赌气 , 意思 是因为 对 某事 不 满意 而生 对方 的 气 。
The first word: Gambling means to be angry with someone because you are not satisfied with something.
例如 :1、 面对 老师 的 批评 , 我们 应该 虚心接受 , 而 不是 赌气 。
For example: 1. In the face of a teacher's criticism, we should accept it with an open mind instead of taking it personally.
2、A: 小李 , 你 不 应该 和 你 姐姐 赌气 , 她 是 为 你好 。
2\. A: Xiao Li, you shouldn't be angry with your sister, she is for your own good.
B: 我 也 不想 啊 , 可是 姐姐 太 不 给 我 面子 了 。
B: I don't want to, but my sister doesn't give me face.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 跟 爸妈 赌气 , 一时冲动 就 离家出走 了 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: I ran away from home on impulse because I was angry with my parents.
第二个 单词 “ 导火线 ”, 原来 指 用来 引起 炸弹 爆炸 的 线 , 后来 多 用来 指 导致 不 愉快 的 事 。
The second word, "fuse", originally referred to a wire used to cause a bomb to explode, but was later used to refer to something that caused unhappiness.
例如 :1、 我 和 女朋友 吵架 的 导火线 就是 这双鞋 。
For example: 1. The cause of my quarrel with my girlfriend was these shoes.
2、 要 不要 孩子 成 了 他们 离婚 的 导火线 。
2\. Whether or not to have children became the trigger for their divorce.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
其实 导火线 是 我 爸妈 说 以后 都 不再 给 我 生活费 了 , 我 觉得 他们 想 让 我 自生自灭 。
第三个 单词 “ 自生自灭 ”, 意思 是 自己 生存 下去 或者 自己 灭亡 , 没有 别人 的 帮忙 。
The third word, "self-inflicted", means to survive or perish by itself, without the help of others.
例如 ,1、“ 你 怎么 这么 长时间 不 给 花 浇水 , 任凭 它们 自生自灭 ?
For example, 1. "Why have you gone so long without watering the flowers, leaving them to fend for themselves?
2、“ 乌龟 在 产卵 之后 会 马上 离开 , 让 自己 的 卵 自生自灭 。
请 看 课文 中 的 句子 :
其实 导火线 是 我 爸妈 说 以后 都 不再 给 我 生活费 了 , 我 觉得 他们 想 让 我 自生自灭 。
第四个 词语 : 自力更生 , 意思 是 靠 自己 的 力量 生活 下去 。
The fourth word, self-reliance, means to live on one's own strength.
例如 :1、 我们 到 了 18 岁 就 应该 学着 自力更生 了 。
2、 大卫 为了 能 自力更生 很 早就 开始 打工 了 。
请 看 课文 中 的 句子 : 我 想 他们 这样 做 是 为了 让 你 早日 学会 自力更生 。
第五个 词语 : 落魄 , 简单 来说 就是 遇到 的 情况 、 处境 很 不好 一般 用来 指 某人 的 生存 、 经济 、 精神 状况 。
The fifth word, "despondent", simply means that one is in a very bad situation or condition. It is generally used to refer to a person's survival, financial and mental conditions.
例如 :1、 小王 自从 失业 后 , 一直 都 很 落魄 。
For example: 1. Since he lost his job, Xiao Wang has been very down and out.
2、 大卫 的 工厂 因为 欠债 太 多 倒闭 了 , 他 现在 很 落魄 。
2\. David's factory went bankrupt because of too much debt. He is very depressed now.
2.デビッドの工場は借金が多すぎて倒産しましたが、今はとても落ち込んでいます。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 说实话 , 长 这么 大 我 还是 第一次 干 那么 重 的 活
Please listen to the sentence in the text: To tell the truth, this is the first time I have done such heavy work when I am so old.
刚 开始 那 几天 总是 刷锅 洗碗 的 , 我 当时 觉得 自己 落魄 极了 。
In the first few days, I was always scrubbing pots and pans, and I felt like a total loser.
第六个 单词 :“ 体面 ”, 意思 是 使 人 觉得 有 面子 。
The sixth word: "decent", which means to make people feel good.
例如 :1、“ 最后 , 她 找到 了 一份 银行 体面 工作 。
For example: 1. "Finally, she got a decent job at a bank.
例:1。「最後に、彼女は銀行でまともな仕事を見つけました。
2、“ 你 怎么 不能 穿 得 体面 一点 来 参加 我 的 生日 宴会 呢 ?
2\. "Why can't you dress decently for my birthday party?
2.「どうして私の誕生日パーティーにきちんと着こなせないの?
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 还 没有 , 我 想 等 我 找到 更 体面 的 工作 后 再 回家 。
拓展 词汇
1、 打工 : 通过 为 某个 公司 或 其他 机构 工作 来 获得 收入 。
1. Part-time work: earning an income by working for a company or other organization.
2、 离家出走 : 意思 是 家庭 中 的 某个 成员 因为 与 家里 其他 的 人 吵架 或者 其他 的 一些 原因 离开 家 的 行为 。
3、 生活费 : 维持 日常生活 需要 花 的 钱 。
表达法 :
“ 可怜天下父母心 ” 这句 话 出自 中国 清代 慈禧太后 写给 她 的 母亲 的 一首 诗中
The phrase, "Pity the world's poor parents," comes from a poem written by the Empress Dowager Cixi in the Qing Dynasty of China to her mother.
“ 天下父母 心 ” 是 说 所有 的 父母 对 自己 孩子 的 关爱 之心 。
The phrase "the hearts of all parents in the world" refers to the love and care that all parents have for their children.
“ 可怜 ” 是 表达 对 父母 无私 的 爱 的 敬佩 和 赞美 。
"Poor" is an expression of admiration and praise for the selfless love of parents.
例如 :A: 我 妈妈 为了 给 我 攒 学费 , 总是 省吃俭用 。
B: 可怜天下父母心 , 你 应该 好好 孝顺 你 的 妈妈 。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
可怜天下父母心 , 哪个 做 父母 的 不 希望 自己 孩子 过得 好 。
世界中の親の心を憐れんでください。親は子供が元気に暮らせることを望んでいません。
下面 让 我们 再 听 一遍 课文
洋洋 : 心涛 , 你 最近 去 哪儿 了 ?
怎么 联系 不上 你 ?
心涛 : 我 离家出走 了 。
洋洋 : 不会 吧 ?
你 为什么 要 离家出走 呢 ?
心涛 : 我 跟 爸妈 赌气 , 一时冲动 就 离家出走 了 。
洋洋 : 啊 ?
你 怎么 这么 冲动 , 你 爸妈 一定 担心 坏 了 。
心涛 : 其实 导火线 是 我 爸妈 说 以后 都 不再 给 我 生活费 了 , 我 觉得 他们 想 让 我 自生自灭 。
洋洋 : 自生自灭 ?
你 怎么 会 有 这样 的 想法 。
可怜天下父母心 , 哪个 做 父母 的 不 希望 自己 孩子 过得 好 。
我 想 他们 这样 做 是 为了 让 你 早日 学会 自力更生 。
那 你 离家出走 这 期间 , 靠 什么 生活 ?
心涛 : 我 在 一家 快餐店 打工 , 工资 给 的 不 多 , 不过 吃 住 都 不成问题
最近 加 了 一次 工资 , 我 还 开始 存钱 了 。
洋洋 : 那 一定 很 辛苦 吧 ?
心涛 : 说实话 , 长 这么 大 我 还是 第一次 干 那么 重 的 活 , 刚 开始 那 几天 总是 刷锅 洗碗 的
我 当时 觉得 自己 落魄 极了 , 但是 为了 证明 给 我 爸妈 看 , 没有 他们 我 也 能 过 得 好 , 于是 我 坚持 下来 了 。
洋洋 : 你 看 , 其实 你 不是 能够 自力更生 吗 ?
我们 不 可能 一辈子 向 父母 要 生活费 吧 。
那 你 现在 搬 回家 住 了 吗 ?
心涛 : 还 没有 , 我 想 等 我 找到 更 体面 的 工作 后 再 回家
不过 我 已经 给 我 爸妈 打 过 电话 , 向 他们 报 了 平安
也 和 他们 说 我 已经 能够 自力更生 了 , 他们 开始 挺 着急 的 , 后来 知道 我 的 情况 , 也 比较 安心 了 。
洋洋 : 那就好 , 如果 需要 我 帮忙 的话 , 你 尽管 开口 。
心涛 : 谢谢 你 。