194 打乒乓球
194 Playing Ping-Pong
194 Jugar al tenis de mesa
194 卓球
打乒乓球
play table tennis
今天 是 星期天 , 我 和 曹鹏 来到 学校 的 乒乓球台 打乒乓球 *。
||Sunday|||Cao Peng||||ping-pong table|
Today is Sunday, Cao Peng and I came to the school's table tennis table to play table tennis *.
我们 数 了 数 一共 有 八个 乒乓 台 , 我 对 曹鹏 说 : 我们 选 了 四号台 , 好 吗 ?
|counted|||total|||ping pong|||||||choose||table number four||
We counted a total of eight table tennis stations. I said to Cao Peng: We chose station number four, okay?
曹鹏 说 : 好 !
Cao Peng said: Good!
我们 决定 来 比试 * 比试 , 来个 三战二胜制 。
|decided||competition||let's have|three wins out of five battles
We decided to come to the competition* to have a three-match two-win system.
第一局 首先 由 我 发球 *, 我发 了 一个 快球 , 对方 没 接着 。
First game|First|by||served|I serve|||fast ball|the opponent||
In the first game, I served the ball first*. I made a fast ball, but the opponent didn't follow it.
可是 当 对方 发球 时 , 我 眼睛 却 紧紧 地 盯 着 球 飞来 的 方向 , 然后 迅速 地接 住 , 几个 回合 下来 , 我 轻轻松松 地 获胜 了 。
||||||eyes|but|tightly||stare at|着|the ball|flying over||direction|then|quickly|to catch|catch the ball||round|||easily||won|
But when the opponent served the ball, my eyes were fixed on the direction of the ball, and then I quickly caught it. After a few rounds, I won easily.
我 开始 有些 沾沾自喜 *, 对方 好像 看穿 * 我 的 心思 似的 , 猛地 向 我 发起 进攻 , 终于 我 敌不过 对方 , 很 可惜 *, 输掉 了 第二局 。
|started||smug|||saw through|||thoughts|as if|suddenly|||launched|attack|finally||couldn't beat|||what a pity|lost||the second game
I started to feel complacent*, the opponent seemed to see through* my mind, and attacked me suddenly. Finally, I couldn't match the opponent. It's a pity* that I lost the second game.
第三局 我 有些 紧张 了 , 只好 加强 防备 , 同时 又 趁机 发起 进攻 , 对方 被 我 打个 措手不及 , 我以 十一 比八 拿下 第三局 。
third game|||nervous|||strengthen defense|defense|at the same time||seize the opportunity|launched|attack||by||caught off guard|caught off guard|I won||11-8|won|
I was a little nervous in the third game, so I had to strengthen my defenses, and at the same time, I took the opportunity to attack. The opponent was caught off guard by me. I won the third game 11-8.
? 我 高兴 得 一 跳 三尺 高 。
|happy||||three feet|
»Ich sprang drei Fuß hoch vor Freude.
? I jumped three feet high with joy.
今天 的 乒乓球赛 真 有趣 。
||ping-pong game||interesting
Today's table tennis match is really interesting.