那 一片 光
Das Licht.
that light
La luz.
La lumière.
quella luce
光のかけら
那一片光
那 一片 光
走 在 街上 ,两旁 的 路灯 一下子 亮起。
Walking on the street, the street lights on both sides suddenly turned on.
Camminando per strada, i lampioni su entrambi i lati si accesero all'improvviso.
我 和 爸爸 难得 两口子 外出 晚餐。
My dad and I rarely go out to dinner as a couple.
Mio padre ed io usciamo raramente a cena in coppia.
一月 的 冬天 像 果冻。
Winter in January is like jelly.
L'inverno a gennaio è come la gelatina.
爸爸 问 我 想 吃 什么 ,我 说 想 先 走走 .天 ,其实 还 未 全暗 下来。
Dad asked me what I wanted to eat, and I said I wanted to go for a walk first. It's actually not completely dark.
Papà mi ha chiesto cosa volevo mangiare e io ho detto che prima volevo fare una passeggiata, infatti non era completamente buio.
宝蓝色 的 天空 ,宽广 而 体贴 ,爸爸 说 ,像 我。
Royal blue sky, broad and considerate, Dad said, like me.
Cielo blu reale, ampio e premuroso, disse papà, come me.
我们 沿着 电车 路 走。
We walked along the tramway.
凡尔赛宫 式 的 家具 逗得 我们 哈哈大笑 ,我们 没 钱 ,但 我们 有 品味。
Versailles-style furniture made us laugh, we didn't have money, but we had taste.
I mobili in stile Versailles ci facevano ridere, non avevamo soldi, ma avevamo gusto.
爸爸 笑 着 说 ,买不起 这些 家具 的 人 都 这样 想。
Dad laughed and said that people who can't afford the furniture think so.
Papà ha riso e ha detto che le persone che non possono permettersi i mobili la pensano così.
爸爸 今天 找到 了 一份 工作 ,我们 要 好好 庆祝。
Dad got a job today and we're going to celebrate.
我们 有 品味 ,又 有钱!
We have taste and money!
爸爸 问 我 想 吃 什么。
Dad asked me what I wanted to eat.
我 说 ,还 想 再 多 走 一会儿。
I said, I want to go a little longer.
我们 沿着 电车 路 走。
We walked along the tramway.
安详 的 榕树 更 安详 了 ,地上 还有 三只 灰鸽 在 啄食。
The serene banyan tree is more serene, and there are three gray pigeons pecking on the ground.
天 要 暗 还 未暗 ,爸爸 说 ,不如 吃 樟 茶鸽!
It's getting dark but not dark, my father said, it's better to eat camphor tea pigeons!
板球 会 的 入口 还 挂 着 圣诞 灯泡。
There are also Christmas light bulbs hanging at the entrance to the cricket club.
我们 不 懂得 打 板球 ,但 想 进去 看看。
We don't know how to play cricket, but wanted to go in and see.
爸爸 说 ,不如 去 吃火锅!
Dad said, why don't we go eat hot pot?
但 我 还 想 再 多 走 一会儿 ——看 ,天 还是 湛蓝 的!
But I wanted to walk a little longer - and look, the sky was still blue!
我们 沿着 电车 路 走 ,电车 沿着 路轨 驶过 ,没有 半点 偏差。
We walked along the tramway, and the tram passed along the tracks without the slightest deviation.
爸爸 说 ,像 回转 寿司。
Dad said, like conveyor belt sushi.
哎 ……他 一定 是 饿坏 了!
Hey...he must be starving!
爸爸 说 ,是 啊!
沿着 电车 路 走 ,我们 上 了 一家 客家菜 馆。
Walking along the tram road, we went to a Hakka restaurant.
炸 大肠 ,梅菜 扣肉 ,三鲜 骨髓 ,霸王 盐焗鸡 ,都 是 大肉。
Fried large intestine, pork belly with plum vegetables, three fresh bone marrow, Bawang salt-baked chicken, they are all big meat.
爸爸 最 喜欢 大肉 ,我 不准。
Dad likes big meat the most, but I'm not allowed.
但 今天 让 他 放纵 一下。
But today let him indulge a little.
今天 我 也 想 放纵 一下。
Today I also want to indulge in a little.
我们 叫 了 一 桌子 肉 ,认识 的 伙计 ,还给 我们 暖 了 半杯 糯米酒。
We ordered a table of meat, and the guy we knew gave us half a cup of glutinous rice wine to warm up.
爸爸 说 ,吃 肉 才 有 力量!
看着 爸爸 ,像 个 快乐 的 小朋友。
Look at Dad, like a happy little friend.
爸爸 这才 开始 多 说话 ,我 很 喜欢 看 爸爸 说话。
Dad is just starting to talk more, and I love watching him talk.
最近 他 说话 少 了 ,现在 爸爸 很多 话。
Lately he has been talking less, and now Dad talks a lot.
步出 饭店 ,满街 都 是 光。
Step out of the hotel, the street is full of light.
我们 带 着 微微 的 醉意 和 满肚子 的 肉 ,在 铜锣湾 的 闹市 里 走 着 走 着。
We walked around the downtown area of Causeway Bay with a slight sense of intoxication and a belly full of meat.
我们 看 了 一会儿 vcd,看 了 一会儿 衣服 ,走进 了 凉果 店 ,上 了 书店 ,什么 也 没 买。
We watched VCDs for a while, looked at clothes for a while, went into a cold fruit store, went to a bookstore and didn't buy anything.
我们 已经 很 满足 ,再 多 已 是 贪婪。
We are already satisfied, and more is greed.
于是 我们 沿着 电车 路 走 ,步行 回家。
So we walked along the tramway and walked home.
我 想 让 爸爸 拉 我 的 手 ,但 爸爸 很少 会拉 我 的 手。
I want my dad to hold my hand, but he rarely does.
电车 沿着 路轨 转 了 个 弯 ,没有 半点 偏差。
The tram made a turn along the track without a single deviation.
风吹 过 我 的 头 ,再 吹 过 爸爸 的 头 ,吹进 夜里。
爸爸 早已 静 下 ,我 也 不想 说话。
Dad had long been quiet, and I didn't want to talk.
夜 越 清凉。
The cooler the night.
黑夜 里 我 指着 半空 的 一小片 光 ——爸爸 ,看 ,我们 忘记 关灯 了 啊!
In the darkness, I pointed to a small patch of light in the sky - look, Dad, we forgot to turn off the lights!
我们 停下来 ,傻 愣愣 地 望 着 那 一片 光 ,抚摩 着 光 周围 的 每 一个 细节。
We stopped and stared blankly at the light, stroking every detail around the light.
奇妙 的 光 ,是 我们 的 家 ,我们 创造 的 这片 光。
The wonderful light is our home, the light we create.
也 是 我们 的 全部。
It is also all of us.
爸爸 还 在 看着 那片 光。
Dad is still looking at the light.
我 看 了 爸爸 一眼 ,那张 脸 ,也 是 一片 光 ,一片 坚定 却 温柔 的 光。
I looked at my father for a moment, and that face, too, was a light, a firm but gentle light.
我 忽然 想 ,明天 晚饭 ,给 他 炖 一个 羊腩 煲!
I suddenly thought, for dinner tomorrow, I'll make him a lamb belly casserole!
我 想象 着 他 回家 时 的 笑容。
I imagined his smile when he came home.