63岁 移民 加拿大 修 电器 ,他 说 为了 自由 ,任何 困难 都 能 克服 (上集 )(3)
63 years old|immigrant|Canada|repair|electrical appliances|he|said|for the sake of|freedom|any|difficulties|all|can|overcome|previous episode
Un inmigrante de 63 años arregla electrodomésticos en Canadá y dice que superará cualquier dificultad por la libertad (Anterior) (3)
63-летний иммигрант чинит электроприборы в Канаде, говорит, что преодолеет любые трудности ради свободы (Предыдущие) (3)
63岁移民加拿大修电器,他说为了自由,任何困难都能克服 (上集) (3)
At 63 years old, he immigrated to Canada to repair electrical appliances. He said that for the sake of freedom, any difficulty can be overcome (Part 1) (3)
然后 我们 就 唠开 了
then|we|just|start chatting|past tense marker
然后我们就唠开了
Then we just started chatting.
他 到 我 店里 来 好 几次 哇 这个 太 巧 了
he|to|my|store|come|quite|several times|wow|this|too|coincidental|emphasis marker
他到我店里来好几次 哇 这个太巧了
He has come to my shop several times, wow, what a coincidence.
巧 不巧 你 说 所以 吕先生 那期 做 得 很 好 对 吧
coincidentally|unfortunately|you|say|so|Mr Lü|that issue|do|adverb marker|very|well|right|tag question marker
巧不巧你说 所以吕先生那期做得很好 对吧
Whether it's a coincidence or not, you tell me, so Mr. Lu did very well in that episode, right?
移身 移心 移信 对 吧 对 我 觉得 他 讲 的 他 说 得 很 到位 对 吧
moving oneself|shift one's focus|change of belief|||||||||||||on point||
移身 移心 移信 对吧 对 我觉得他讲的 他说得很到位 对吧
Changing body, changing heart, changing trust, right? I think what he said was very on point, right?
我们 也 是 这样 的
we|also|are|this way|emphasis marker
我们也是这样的
We are like this too.
当时 我 真的 是 很 犹豫
at that time|I|really|am|very|hesitant
当时我真的是很犹豫
At that time, I was really very hesitant.
为什么 我 知道 上海 已经 开始 顶替 了
why|I|know|Shanghai|already|start|replace|emphasis marker
为什么 我知道上海已经开始顶替了
Why do I know that Shanghai has already started to take over?
退休 顶替 我 父亲 那 时候 也 解放 了 对 吧
retired|replace|I|father|that|time|also|liberated|past tense marker|right|tag question marker
退休顶替 我父亲那时候也解放了 对吧
Retirement replaced my father, and at that time it was also liberated, right?
也 就是 恢复 工作 还 参加 了 部里 的 叫 什么
also|just|restore|work|still|participate|past tense marker|in the department|attributive marker|called|what
也就是恢复工作 还参加了部里的叫什么
That is to say, I resumed work and also participated in what the department called.
资产 合资 领导小组 副组长 对 吧
asset|joint venture|leadership group|deputy leader|regarding|emphasis marker
资产合资领导小组副组长 对吧
The deputy leader of the joint venture leadership group, right?
到 江西 各个 地方 去 跑 就 清查 合资
to|Jiangxi|every|place|to|run|then|investigate|joint venture
到江西各个地方去跑 就清查合资
Going to various places in Jiangxi to check the joint ventures.
因为 10年 文革 没有 搞 都 不好好 工作
because|10 years|Cultural Revolution|did not|carry out|at all|not properly|work
因为10年文革没有搞 都不好好工作
Because during the Cultural Revolution for 10 years, nothing was done, and work was not done properly.
这 到底 多少 家底 都 不知道 了 乱套 了
this|exactly|how much|family assets|all|don't know|emphasis marker|in chaos|emphasis marker
这到底多少家底都不知道了 乱套了
In the end, we don't even know how many assets there are; it's all a mess.
那么 我 一直 想 我 父亲 又 是 那么 好 的 厂 对 吧
so|I|always|think|my|father|also|is|so|good|attributive marker|factory|right|tag question marker
那么我一直想 我父亲又是那么好的厂 对吧
So I have always thought, my father had such a good factory, right?
邮电部 的 厂 如果 我 顶替 我 想 也 不错
Post and Telecommunications Department|attributive marker|factory|if|I|replace|I|want|also|not bad
邮电部的厂 如果我顶替 我想也不错
The factory of the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications, if I take over, I think it would be good.
然后 我 在 上 那 时候 已经 那年 正好 过年
then|I|at|that|that|time|already|that year|just|celebrate the New Year
然后我在上 那时候已经那年正好过年
Then, at that time, it was just the New Year.
我 在 我 上海 家里 已经 要 晚上 睡觉 了
I|at|my|Shanghai|home|already|want|at night|sleep|emphasis marker
我在我上海家里 已经要晚上睡觉了
I was already about to go to sleep at my home in Shanghai.
我 弟弟 蹦 从 床上 跳 起来
I|younger brother|bounce|from|bed|jump|up
我弟弟蹦从床上跳起来
My younger brother jumped up from the bed.
电报 电报 有人 下面 叫 电报
telegram|telegram|someone|below|called|telegram
电报 电报 有人下面叫电报
Telegram, telegram, someone is calling for a telegram below.
几 十 几号 电报
how many|ten|what date|telegram
几十几号电报
A telegram from a few days ago.
他 马上 冲到 我 爸爸妈妈 的 房子 里 拿 了 图章
he|immediately|rush to|my|parents|attributive marker|house|inside|take|past tense marker|stamp
他马上冲到我爸爸妈妈的房子里拿了图章
He immediately rushed into my parents' house to get the seal.
就 想 去 拿 电报 要 盖章 的
just|want|to go|get|telegram|need|stamp|attributive marker
就想去拿电报要盖章的
He just wanted to go get the telegram that needed to be stamped.
那个 时候 电报 拿 上来 通知 来 了
that|time|telegram|bring|up|notice|come|past tense marker
那个时候电报拿上来 通知来了
At that time, the telegram was brought up to notify us.
因为 77届 我们 家 考取 了 两个
because|77th session|we|family|obtained|past tense marker|two
因为77届我们家考取了两个
Because in the 77th session, our family got two.
我 弟弟 考取 了 华师大 历史系
I|younger brother|was admitted|past tense marker|Huazhong Normal University|history department
我弟弟考取了华师大历史系
My younger brother was admitted to the History Department of Huazhong Normal University.
而 我 的 通知 一直 没有 来 对 吧
but|I|attributive marker|notification|always|not have|come|right|tag question marker
而我的通知一直没有来 对吧
And my notification has not come yet, right?
我 全家 都 在 担心
I|whole family|all|are|worried
我全家都在担心
My whole family is worried.
所以 我 弟弟 耳朵 天天 听 电报 到 晚上
so|I|younger brother|ears|every day|listen|telegram|until|evening
所以我弟弟耳朵 天天听电报到晚上
So my younger brother listens to the telegram every day until the evening.
我 一看 九江 师专 心凉 半截
I|one look|Jiujiang|teacher training college|heart cold|half
我一看 九江师专 心凉半截
As soon as I saw the Jiujiang Normal College, I felt half-hearted.
后来 我 父亲 已经 在 床上 了
later|I|father|already|on|bed|emphasis marker
后来我父亲已经在床上了
Later, my father was already in bed.
我 跟 我 父亲 讲 九江 师专 怎么办
I|with|my|father|talk|Jiujiang|teacher training college|how to do
我跟我父亲讲 九江师专怎么办
I talked to my father about what to do with Jiujiang Normal College.
我 说 马上 有 顶替 了 对 吧
I|say|immediately|have|replace|emphasis marker|right|suggestion marker
我说马上有顶替了 对吧
I said there would be a replacement soon, right?
我 说 到底 怎么 选择
I|say|in the end|how|choose
我说到底怎么选择
I asked how to choose in the end.
我 父亲 说 一句 话 就 说 你 想 读书 想 了 那么 久 了
I|father|said|one|sentence|then|said|you|want|study|think|emphasis marker|so|long|emphasis marker
我父亲说一句话 就说你想读书想了那么久了
My father said one thing: you have wanted to study for so long.
还是 去 读 吧 我 在 吉林 的 时候 下 着 大雨
still|go|read|suggestion marker|I|at|Jilin|attributive marker|time|fall|ongoing action marker|heavy rain
还是去读吧 我在吉林的时候下着大雨
Just go read it, it was raining heavily when I was in Jilin.
遮 一块 塑料布 在 田里 插秧 对 吧
cover|one piece|plastic cloth|in|field|transplant rice seedlings|correct|emphasis marker
遮一块塑料布在田里插秧 对吧
Covering a piece of plastic cloth to transplant seedlings in the field, right?
我们 后面 生产队 是 一个 比较 大 的 生产队
we|behind|production team|is|one|relatively|big|attributive marker|production team
我们后面生产队 是一个比较大的生产队
The production team behind us is a relatively large production team.
那 自然 经济 条件 好 一些
that|natural|economy|conditions|good|some
那自然经济条件好一些
So the natural economic conditions are a bit better.
小女孩 穿 得 漂漂亮亮 的
little girl|wear|emphasis marker|beautifully|attributive marker
小女孩穿得漂漂亮亮的
The little girl is dressed very beautifully.
读 高中 走过 我们 田埂 那
read|high school|walked past|we|field ridge|that
读高中 走过我们田埂那
Reading high school, we walked through the field ridges.
去 到 公社 读 高中 去 了 心里 难受
go|to|commune|study|high school|go|emphasis marker|in the heart|uncomfortable
去到公社读高中去了 心里难受
Going to the commune to read high school made me feel upset.
我 从 上海 来 插秧
I|from|Shanghai|come|transplant rice seedlings
我从上海来插秧
I came from Shanghai to transplant rice.
那么 你 在 这里 去 读 高中 了 对 吧
so|you|at|here|to|study|high school|past tense marker|right|tag question marker
那么你在这里去读高中了 对吧
So you went to read high school here, right?
就 什么 名堂 没有 名堂 了 对 吧
just|what|tricks|no|tricks|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
就什么名堂 没有名堂了 对吧
There is nothing special about it, right?
就 说 我 说 任何 伟大 的 政治 口号
just|say|I|say|any|great|attributive marker|political|slogan
就说我说任何伟大的政治口号
Just say that I say any great political slogan.
什么 接受 贫下中农 再 教育
what|accept|poor and lower-middle peasants|again|education
什么接受贫下中农再教育
What accepts the re-education of poor peasants.
广阔 天地 大有 作为
vast|world|greatly|potential
广阔天地大有作为
A vast world with great potential.
任何 政治 口号 脱离 了 本人 的 意愿
any|political|slogan|separate from|past tense marker|oneself|attributive marker|will
任何政治口号 脱离了本人的意愿
Any political slogan that is detached from one's own will.
违背 了 本人 意愿 就是 扯淡
violate|past tense marker|myself|will|is|nonsense
违背了本人意愿 就是扯淡
Going against one's own will is nonsense.
违背 本人 意愿 我 不 愿意 的 对 吧
violate|my own|wishes|I|not|willing|attributive marker|right|emphasis marker
违背本人意愿 我不愿意的 对吧
Against my will, I do not wish for this.
其实 绝大多数 的 知识青年 都 不 愿意 下乡
actually|the vast majority|attributive marker|educated youth|all|not|willing|go to the countryside
其实绝大多数的知识青年 都不愿意下乡
In fact, the vast majority of educated youth do not want to go to the countryside.
谁 愿意 到 了 乡下 的 最大 的 目标
谁愿意 到了乡下的最大的目标
Who wants to go to the countryside? The biggest goal is to leave the village.
就是 离开 农村 你 就 说好 了
just|leave|countryside|you|then|agreed|emphasis marker
就是离开农村 你就说好了
You can just say that.
谁 愿意 你 说 谁 愿意 那么 小
who|willing|you|say|who|willing|so|small
谁愿意 你说谁愿意 那么小
Who wants to? You say, who wants to be so small?
十几岁 根本 啥事 也 不 懂
teenager|at all|anything|also|not|understand
十几岁 根本啥事也不懂
In my teens, I really didn't understand anything.
我们 下去 的 时候 那些 老乡
we|go down|attributive marker|time|those|fellow villagers
我们下去的时候 那些老乡
When we went down, those villagers...
因为 我们 上山 砍柴 山上 砍柴
because|we|go up the mountain|chop firewood|on the mountain|chop firewood
因为我们上山砍柴 山上砍柴
Because we went up the mountain to chop firewood.
小 的 柴 就 老乡 专门 有 一种 树 比较 软
small|attributive marker|firewood|emphasis marker|fellow townsman|specifically|there is|one kind of|tree|relatively|soft
小的柴 就老乡专门有一种树比较软
The smaller firewood, the villagers specifically had a type of tree that was softer.
一刀 砍 下去 一 揉 就是 一个 就 揉碎 了
one knife|chop|down|one|knead|just|one|then|knead into pieces|emphasis marker
一刀砍下去 一揉就是一个 就揉碎了
With one chop, it would crumble into pieces.
像 绳子 一样 一捆 就 捆起来 了
like|rope|the same|one bundle|then|bundle up|emphasis marker
像绳子一样 一捆就捆起来了
Tied up like a bundle of rope.
我们 这个 时候 怎么 揉 得 动
we|this|time|how|knead|can|move
我们这个时候怎么揉得动
How can we knead it at this time?
我们 也 要 揉 当然 揉 不了
we|also|want|knead|of course|knead|cannot
我们也要揉 当然揉不了
We also want to knead, but of course we can't.
老乡 就 说 了 你们 手 像 女孩子 一样 捏 得 都 出水
fellow villager|just|said|emphasis marker|you all|hands|like|girls|the same|pinch|degree marker|all|produce water
老乡就说了 你们手像女孩子一样 捏得都出水
The villager said, 'Your hands are like girls, you squeeze and it all comes out.'
你 怎么 能 干 这个 活 对 吧
you|how|can|do|this|work|right|emphasis marker
你怎么能干这个活 对吧
How can you do this work, right?
真的 是 苦 得 不得了
really|is|bitter|degree marker|extremely
真的是 苦得不得了
It really is extremely苦.
这个 是 你 知道 我 这个 插秧
this|is|you|know|I|this|transplant rice seedlings
这个是 你知道我这个插秧
This is you know, my rice planting.
因为 你 一腿 泥 对 不 对
because|you|one leg|mud|right|not|right
因为你一腿泥 对不对
Because you have one leg in the mud, right?
然后 你 稍微 洗洗 没洗 干净 就 冷 那个 水 多 冰
then|you|slightly|wash|not washed|clean|just|cold|that|water|very|icy
然后你稍微洗洗 没洗干净就冷 那个水多冰
Then you wash it a little, but not completely clean, and the water is so cold.
然后 就 把 裤子 套起来 就 回来
then|just|put|pants|put on|then|come back
然后就把裤子套起来就回来
Then you just put on your pants and come back.
都 裂 了 这里 全 裂 了 对 吧
all|cracked|emphasis marker|here|completely|cracked|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
都裂了 这里全裂了 对吧
It's all cracked here, right?
那 时候 我 在 乡下 一直 想 自学
that|time|I|in|countryside|always|want|self-study
那时候我在乡下 一直想自学
At that time, I was in the countryside and always wanted to self-study.
然后 想 读点 书 没有 书
then|want|read some|books|do not have|books
然后想读点书 没有书
Then I wanted to read some books, but there were no books.
然后 我 又 想 订 无线电 杂志
then|I|again|want|subscribe|radio|magazine
然后我又想订无线电杂志
Then I wanted to subscribe to a radio magazine.
我 在 上海 是 一直 订 无线电 杂志 的 对 吧
I|in|Shanghai|am|always|subscribe to|radio|magazine|attributive marker|right|question tag
我在上海是一直订无线电杂志的 对吧
I was always subscribing to radio magazines in Shanghai, right?
停刊 了 没有
stop publication|emphasis marker|not
停刊了 没有
Has it stopped publication?
我 后来 一直 到 公社 邮电局 去 看 信 的 时候
I|later|continuously|to|commune|post and telecommunications bureau|to go|to check|letters|attributive marker|time
我后来一直到公社邮电局去看信的时候
I later went to the commune's post office to check for letters.
有 一个 订阅 单 可以 勾 的 对 吧
have|one|subscription|list|can|check|attributive marker|right|suggestion marker
有一个订阅单 可以勾的对吧
There should be a subscription form that can be checked, right?
找 了 半天 找 不到 没有 航空 知识
to find|emphasis marker|a long time|to find|cannot find|do not have|aviation|knowledge
找了半天找不到 没有航空知识
I searched for a long time but couldn't find any aviation knowledge.
我 本来 是 订 两本 杂志 没有
I|originally|am|subscribe|two|magazines|did not
我本来是订两本杂志 没有
I originally subscribed to two magazines but didn't receive them.
无线电 知识 也 没有 电子技术 都 停刊
radio|knowledge|also|without|electronic technology|all|cease publication
无线电知识也没有 电子技术都停刊
The knowledge of radio has also stopped publication like electronic technology.
没有 有 一份 叫 国外 科技 动态 双月刊
do not have|have|one copy|called|overseas|technology|trends|bimonthly magazine
没有 有一份叫国外科技动态 双月刊
There is a bimonthly magazine called Foreign Science and Technology Dynamics.
管 他 呢 我 勾 了 对 吧 有 书 看 没 书 看
manage|him|emphasis marker|I|hook|past tense marker|right|suggestion marker|have|books|read|not|books|read
管他呢 我勾了对吧 有书看没书看
Who cares, I marked it, right? Whether there are books to read or not.
你 找 本书 多 难 那个 时候 对 吧
you|find|this book|how|difficult|that|time|right|emphasis marker
你找本书多难那个时候 对吧
How hard was it to find a book at that time, right?
正好 秋收 的 时候 第一期 来 了 国外 科技 动态
just right|autumn harvest|attributive marker|time|first issue|came|past tense marker|abroad|technology|news
正好秋收的时候 第一期来了 国外科技动态
Just in time for the autumn harvest, the first issue of Foreign Science and Technology Dynamics arrived.
那么 看得 我 太 伤心 了
so|watching|I|too|sad|emphasis marker
那么看得我太伤心了
Then it made me very sad to see.
那个 时候 在 割 那个 谷 啊
that|time|at|cut|that|grain|emphasis marker
那个时候在割那个谷啊
At that time, we were cutting that grain.
谷子 你 知道 那个 叶多 硬 多 割手 拉手
millet|you|know|that|many leaves|hard|more|cut hands|pull hands
谷子你知道 那个叶多硬多割手 拉手
You know, the millet has a lot of leaves, and it's very hard to cut, it hurts your hands.
全部 是 血拉糊 啊 对 吧
all|is|blood paste|emphasis marker|correct|suggestion marker
全部是血拉糊啊 对吧
It's all bloody, right?
带去 的 膏药 橡皮膏 贴满 了 手 对 吧
take|attributive marker|plaster|band-aid|贴满|past tense marker|hand|right|tag question marker
带去的膏药 橡皮膏贴满了手 对吧
The ointment and band-aids were all over my hands, right?
你 知道 他 那期 登 的 是 什么 登 的 两条
you|know|he|that issue|published|attributive marker|is|what|published|attributive marker|two articles
你知道他那期登的是什么 登的两条
Do you know what he was featured on that issue?
第一条 日本产 的 割 捆 自动 割捆机
first|made in Japan|attributive marker|cut|bundle|automatic|baler
第一条 日本产的割捆 自动割捆机
The first item is a Japanese-made automatic baler.
它 一面 开 小型 的 它 一面 割 一面 就 打捆 就 打 好 了
it|while|operate|small-scale|attributive marker|it|while|cut|while|then|bundle|then|make|well|emphasis marker
它一面开小型的 它一面割 一面就打捆 就打好了
It operates on one side as it cuts and simultaneously bales the hay.
就是 给 你 小型 农田 用 有 一个 照片
just|give|you|small-scale|farmland|for|have|one|photo
就是给你小型农田用 有一个照片
It's designed for small farms, and there's a photo.
有 一个 基本 介绍 这 是 一个 看 得 心里 好 难受
have|one|basic|introduction|this|is|one|look|emphasis marker|in the heart|very|uncomfortable
有一个基本介绍 这是一个 看得心里好难受
There is a basic introduction, and it feels quite uncomfortable to look at.
还有 一个 什么
还有一个什么
What else is there?
就是 用 低谷 电 高谷 和 低谷 电
just|use|low valley|electricity|high valley|and|low valley|electricity
就是用低谷电 高谷和低谷电
It's about using off-peak and peak electricity.
我 都 不 懂 有 什么
I|all|not|understand|have|what
我都不懂有什么
I don't understand what it is.
那个 时候 高谷 低谷 后来 才 有 的 对 吧
that|time|high valley|low valley|later|only then|have|attributive marker|right|tag question marker
那个时候高谷低谷后来才有的 对吧
At that time, the peak and off-peak system came later, right?
的 电热 水箱 它 水箱 多少 升 对 吧
attributive marker|electric heating|water tank|it|water tank|how many|liters|correct|suggestion marker
的电热水箱 它水箱多少升对吧
The electric water heater, how many liters does it hold, right?
它 可以 保持 一口 一户 五口 人 的 洗澡 和 日常 使用
it|can|maintain|one mouth|one household|five people|people|attributive marker|bathing|and|daily|use
它可以保持一口 一户五口人的洗澡和日常使用
It can maintain the bathing and daily use for a household of five.
用 一个 晚上 的 低谷 电 就 可以 了 半价 电
use|one|night|attributive marker|low valley|electricity|just|can|emphasis marker|half price|electricity
用一个晚上的低谷电就可以了 半价电
You can use the low-cost electricity for one night to get half-price electricity.
那 时候 我 洗澡 都 没 办法 洗澡
that|time|I|take a shower|all|not|way|take a shower
那时候我洗澡都没办法洗澡
At that time, I couldn't even take a shower.
用 煮 谷水 的 用 镰刀 刮
use|boil|grain water|attributive marker|use|sickle|scrape
用煮谷水的 用镰刀刮
Using a sickle to scrape the boiled grain water.
但是 我们 那个 时候 晚上 天天 还 不 给 你
but|we|that|time|evening|every day|still|not|give|you
但是我们那个时候晚上 天天还不给你
But at that time, they still wouldn't give it to you every night.
还 不 消停 晚上 要 政治 学习 读 人民日报
still|not|quiet down|evening|need|political|study|read|People's Daily
还不消停 晚上要政治学习 读人民日报
Still not quiet, we have political study in the evening to read the People's Daily.
要 放眼 世界 解放 全人类
want|look at|world|liberate|all humanity
要放眼世界 解放全人类
We need to look at the world and liberate all of humanity.
实际上 最 要 解放 的 什么
in fact|most|need|liberate|attributive marker|what
实际上最要解放的什么
In fact, what needs to be liberated the most?
我 觉得 最 要 解放 是 我 是不是
I|feel|most|important|liberation|is|I|is it or not
我觉得最要解放是我 是不是
I think what needs to be liberated the most is whether I am or not.
接着 讲 到 学校 到 了 学校 以后
then|talk|to|school|to|emphasis marker|school|after
接着讲到学校 到了学校以后
Next, talking about school, after arriving at school.
后来 我 父亲 这么 讲 的
later|I|father|like this|say|emphasis marker
后来我父亲这么讲的
Later, my father said this.
我 还是 去 读书 确实 我 一直 想 读书 对 吧
I|still|go|study|indeed|I|always|want|study|right|tag question marker
我还是去读书 确实我一直想读书 对吧
I still went to study, indeed I have always wanted to study, right?
然后 我 还是 去 读
then|I|still|go|read
然后我还是去读
Then I still went to study.
读 了 一年 以后 那个 时候 我们 不仅 我 读书
read|past tense marker|one year|after|that|time|we|not only|I|study
读了一年以后 那个时候我们不仅我读书
After studying for a year, at that time, not only I was studying.
然后 课余时间
then|spare time
然后课余时间
Then during my spare time.
帮着 修理 那些 物理系 的 实验 用具
helping|repair|those|physics department|attributive marker|experiment|equipment
帮着修理那些物理系的实验用具
Help repair those physics department experimental tools.
这样 就 把 我 这个 体现 出来 了 对 吧
this way|then|make|me|this|reflect|out|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
这样就把我这个体现出来了 对吧
This way, it reflects me, right?
我 后来 第一年 放 寒假 的 时候
I|later|first year|have|winter vacation|attributive marker|time
我后来第一年放寒假的时候
Later, during the first year winter break,
突然 之间 找 了 我们 五个 同学 去 开会
suddenly|between|find|past tense marker|we|five|classmates|to|have a meeting
突然之间找了我们五个同学去开会
suddenly called five of us classmates to a meeting.
我 不 知道 什么 事情
I|not|know|what|things
我不知道什么事情
I didn't know what was going on.
去 开会 才 知道 教务处 决定 五个 先 留校
go|to have a meeting|only|know|academic affairs office|decide|five|first|stay at school
去开会才知道 教务处决定五个先留校
I only found out at the meeting that the Academic Affairs Office decided to keep five people on campus.
要 准备 非 物理 专业 的 普通 物理 教学
need|prepare|non|physics|major|attributive marker|general|physics|teaching
要准备非物理专业的普通物理教学
I need to prepare for general physics teaching for non-physics majors.
我 就是 筹建 无线电 实验室
I|just|to establish|radio|laboratory
我就是筹建无线电实验室
I am in charge of setting up the radio laboratory.
我 也 后来 一面 读书 一面 就是 筹建
I|also|later|while|studying|while|just|prepare to build
我也后来一面读书 一面就是筹建
Later, I was both studying and working on the setup.
我 业余时间 全部 花 在 这个 上面
I|spare time|all|spend|on|this|on
我业余时间全部花在这个上面
I spend all my spare time on this.
然后 就 任教 然后 认识 我 太太 也 是 同学 介绍 的
then|just|teach|then|know|I|wife|also|is|classmate|introduced|attributive marker
然后就任教 然后认识我太太 也是同学介绍的
Then I started teaching and met my wife, who was also introduced by a classmate.
因为 我们 那 一届 年龄 都 很 大
because|we|that|one cohort|age|all|very|old
因为我们那一届年龄都很大
Because we were all quite old in that cohort.
我 是 25 26 不到 左右 还 算是 中等 的
I|am|less than|around|still|can be considered|average|attributive marker
我是25 26不到左右 还算是中等的
I was around 25 or 26, which was still considered average.
25 岁 上 大学 还 算是 中等 的 中等 的
25岁上大学还算是中等的 中等的
Being 25 years old and going to university was still considered average.
你 知道 我们 班 54 个人
you|know|our|class|people
你知道我们班54个人
You know, there were 54 people in our class.
统计 子女 有 54个 一人 可以 分 一个
statistics|children|have|54|one person|can|share|one
统计子女有54个 一人可以分一个
Statistics show that there are 54 children, one person can share one.
很多 是 32岁 的 因为 都 是 老三届 他 一直 没 高考
many|are|32 years old|attributive marker|because|all|are|old three classes|he|always|not|college entrance examination
很多是32岁的 因为都是老三届 他一直没高考
Many are 32 years old because they are all from the old three classes, and he has never taken the college entrance examination.
他 66届 高中 66年 都 应该 考 大学 了
he|66th session|high school|66 years|all|should|take|university|emphasis marker
他66届高中 66年都应该考大学了
He graduated from high school in 66, and he should have taken the university entrance exam in 66.
结果 10年 文革 你 想想 耽误 10年
result|10 years|Cultural Revolution|you|think about|delay|10 years
结果10年文革 你想想 耽误10年
As a result, the Cultural Revolution lasted for 10 years; just think about it, it delayed 10 years.
他 现在 才 来 读 大学 很多 这种 66届 高中生
he|now|just|come|study|university|many|this kind of|class of 66|high school students
他现在才来读大学 很多这种66届高中生
He is only now coming to study at university; there are many high school graduates from 66 like him.
然后 我 还 算是 中等 比 我 小 的 有 十六七岁 的
then|I|still|count as|medium|compared to|I|younger|attributive marker|there are|sixteen or seventeen years old|attributive marker
然后我还算是中等 比我小的有十六七岁的
Then I am considered to be of medium age, with those younger than me being around sixteen or seventeen.
比 我 大 的 32岁 多 的 很 然后 就 留校
than|I|older|attributive marker|32 years old|more|attributive marker|very|then|just|stay at school
比我大的32岁多的很 然后就留校
Those older than me are over 32, and then they stayed at school.
就 有些 已经 当 了 妈妈 的 那些 女同学
just|some|already|become|past tense marker|mother|attributive marker|those|female classmates
就有些已经当了妈妈的那些女同学
Some of those female classmates have already become mothers.
跟 我 的 太太 是 一个 宿舍 对 吧
with|my|attributive marker|wife|is|one|dormitory|right|tag question marker
跟我的太太是一个宿舍 对吧
My wife is in the same dormitory, right?
然后 又 是 大家 都 是 上海 人
then|again|is|everyone|all|are|Shanghai|people
然后又是大家都是上海人
And everyone is from Shanghai.
然后 有人 拉线 然后 我们 接触 一下 觉得 还 行
then|someone|pull the line|then|we|touch|briefly|feel|still|okay
然后有人拉线 然后我们接触一下觉得还行
Then someone pulled the line, and we touched it a bit and thought it was okay.
能 讲 得 拢 对 吧 我 就 后来 参加 结婚
can|speak|emphasis marker|together|correct|suggestion marker|I|just|later|attend|wedding
能讲得拢 对吧 我就后来参加结婚
I could talk it over, right? So later I attended a wedding.
我 太太 分配 在 江西 九江市 一中 当 语文 老师
I|wife|assigned|in|Jiangxi|Jiujiang City|No 1 Middle School|as|Chinese language|teacher
我太太分配在江西九江市一中 当语文老师
My wife was assigned to a high school in Jiujiang, Jiangxi, as a Chinese teacher.
我 为什么 从 学校 老师 出走 去 深圳 打工
I|why|from|school|teacher|run away|to|Shenzhen|work part-time
我为什么从学校老师出走 去深圳打工
Why did I leave my job as a school teacher to work in Shenzhen?
因为 我 觉得 像 电子线路
because|I|feel|like|electronic circuit
因为我觉得像电子线路
Because I felt like it was like an electronic circuit.
它 是 一个 高速 发展 的 一门 技术
it|is|one|high-speed|development|attributive marker|one|technology
它是一个高速发展的一门技术
It is a rapidly developing technology.
如果 我 在 学校 里 教
if|I|at|school|inside|teach
如果我在学校里教
If I teach in school,
那本 10年前 编写 的 教材 太 乏味 了 对吧
that book|10 years ago|written|attributive marker|textbook|too|boring|emphasis marker|right
那本10年前编写的教材太乏味了 对吧
that textbook written 10 years ago is too boring, right?
你 知道 大学 拿到 的 教材
you|know|university|obtain|attributive marker|textbooks
你知道大学拿到的教材
You know the textbooks that universities get,
连 审批 连 出版 10年 以前 的 东西
even|approval|even|publication|10 years|ago|attributive marker|things
连审批连出版 10年以前的东西
even the approval and publication are from 10 years ago.
我 想 我 搞 电子技术 学 这个 教 了 几年 书 的话
I|want|I|do|electronic technology|study|this|teach|past tense marker|several years|books|if
我想我搞电子技术学这个 教了几年书的话
I think I have been studying electronic technology for a few years.
再 回到 上海 的话 可能 元器件 都 不 认识 了
again|return to|Shanghai|if|possibly|components|all|not|recognize|anymore
再回到上海的话 可能元器件都不认识了
If I go back to Shanghai, I might not recognize the components.
看 都 看不懂 了 对 吧
see|all|can't understand|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
看都看不懂了 对吧
I won't be able to understand anything, right?
所以 我 开始 我 是 想 调回 上海
so|I|start|I|am|want|move back|Shanghai
所以我开始我是想调回上海
So I started thinking about transferring back to Shanghai.
结果 受到 很多 阻力 因为 单位 不 放人 对 吧
result|received|a lot of|resistance|because|unit|not|let go|right|tag question marker
结果受到很多阻力 因为单位不放人对吧
But I faced a lot of resistance because my unit wouldn't let me go, right?
他 觉得 当时 给 你 留校 已经 给了 你 恩惠
he|feel|at that time|give|you|stay at school|already|gave|you|favor
他觉得当时给你留校 已经给了你恩惠
He felt that leaving you at school at that time was already a favor to you.
你 现在 要 跑 了 攀高枝 对 吧
you|now|want|run|emphasis marker|climb high branches|right|suggestion marker
你现在要跑了攀高枝 对吧
You want to run away and climb the high branches now, right?
觉得 有愧 于 他 这样
feel|guilty|towards|him|like this
觉得有愧于他这样
I feel guilty towards him like this.
后来 我们 就 知道 原来 深圳 不 需要 转 人事关系
later|we|then|know|originally|Shenzhen|not|need|transfer|personnel relationship
后来我们就知道 原来深圳不需要转人事关系
Later we found out that Shenzhen didn't require transferring personnel relationships.
对 吧 就是说 你 只要 去 哪
right|emphasis marker|that is to say|you|as long as|go|where
对吧 就是说你只要去哪
Right, it means you just need to go wherever.
然后 我 觉得 这条 路 也 不错
then|I|feel|this|road|also|good
然后我觉得这条路也不错
Then I thought this road was also good.
后来 我 就 去 了 深圳 打工
later|I|then|go|past tense marker|Shenzhen|work part-time
后来我就去了深圳打工
Later, I went to Shenzhen to work.
然后 也 在 那里 搞 产品设计
then|also|at|there|do|product design
然后也在那里搞产品设计
Then I also did product design there.
那个 时候 贴 线路板 那个 时候 还 没 电脑
|||circuit board|||||
那个时候贴线路板 那个时候还没电脑
At that time, we were sticking circuit boards and there were no computers.
线路板 是 用 黑 条子 贴出来 的
|||black||stuck out|
线路板是用黑条子贴出来的
The circuit boards were stuck out using black strips.
4倍 的 比例 调贴 贴完 以后 拍照 缩成 1/4
4 times|attributive marker|ratio|adjust and paste|after pasting|after|take a photo|shrink to
4倍的比例调贴 贴完以后拍照缩成1/4
After adjusting the ratio to 4 times and taking a photo, it shrinks to 1/4.
然后 用 那个 板 再 去 做 那个 PCB 线路板
then|use|that|board|again|go|make|that|PCB|circuit board
然后用那个板再去做那个PCB线路板
Then use that board to make the PCB circuit board.
从 那个 时候 就 知道 尊重知识 尊重人才
|||||respect for knowledge|respect for talent
从那个时候就知道 尊重知识 尊重人才
From that time on, I knew to respect knowledge and talent.
不能 只 喊 口号 必须 是 市场 调节 对 吧
cannot|only|shout|slogan|must|be|market|adjust|right|emphasis marker
不能只喊口号 必须是市场调节 对吧
We can't just shout slogans; it must be regulated by the market, right?
你 看 那 时候 我 离 九江 师专 出走 的 时候
you|see|that|time|I|leave|Jiujiang|teacher college|run away|attributive marker|time
你看那时候我离九江师专出走的时候
You see, that was when I left Jiujiang Normal College.
我 那个 时候 已经 讲师 职称 工资 是 126 人民币
I|that|time|already|lecturer|title|salary|is|RMB
我那个时候已经讲师职称 工资是126人民币
At that time, my lecturer title salary was 126 RMB.
我 去 了 深圳 老板 给 我 1500 港币
I|go|past tense marker|Shenzhen|boss|give|me|Hong Kong dollars
我去了深圳 老板给我1500港币
I went to Shenzhen, and the boss gave me 1500 HKD.
那个 时候 港币 差不多 是 1:1 0.93 左右 10倍 好
that|time|Hong Kong dollar|almost|is|around|10 times|good
那个时候港币差不多是1:1 0.93左右 10倍 好
At that time, the exchange rate was about 1:1, around 0.93, which was 10 times better.
但是 我们 这家 公司
but|we|this|company
但是我们这家公司
But in our company,
原来 在 香港 就 有 一个 工程师
originally|in|Hong Kong|just|have|one|engineer
原来在香港就有一个工程师
there was originally an engineer in Hong Kong.
他 就是 干 这个 活 的 想 把 他 的 活 给 我 干
he|is|do|this|work|attributive marker|want|to|his|attributive marker|work|to|me|do
他就是干这个活的 想把他的活给我干
He is the one who does this work and wants to give his work to me.
干 这个 活 的 香港 工程师 拿 多少 是 15,000 港币
do|this|job|attributive marker|Hong Kong|engineer|get|how much|is|HKD
干这个活的香港工程师拿多少 是15,000港币
How much does a Hong Kong engineer doing this work earn? It's 15,000 HKD.
什么 叫 尊重知识 尊重人才 市场 对 吧
什么叫尊重知识 尊重人才 市场 对吧
What does it mean to respect knowledge and respect talent? The market, right?
市场 是 调节 的 最 有效 的 工具
market|is|adjust|attributive marker|most|effective|attributive marker|tool
市场是调节的最有效的工具
The market is the most effective tool for regulation.
最 有效 的 润滑剂 对 吧
most|effective|attributive marker|lubricant|for|emphasis marker
最有效的润滑剂 对吧
The most effective lubricant, right?
我 是 88年 我 因为 发明 了 激光 投影 示波器
I|am|year 88|I|because|invented|past tense marker|laser|projection|oscilloscope
我是88年 我因为发明了激光投影示波器
I was born in 1988. I invented a laser projection oscilloscope.
我 觉得 我 有 底气 了 我 就 去 闯 市场 对 吧
I|feel|I|have|confidence|emphasis marker|I|then|go|venture|market|right|suggestion marker
我觉得我有底气了 我就去闯市场 对吧
I felt confident, so I decided to venture into the market, right?
然后 我 就 到 深圳 去 了 一次 投 简历
then|I|just|to|Shenzhen|go|past tense marker|once|submit|resume
然后我就到深圳去了一次投简历
Then I went to Shenzhen to submit my resume.
投了 一次 简历 他 来了 信 让 我 去 面试 我 就 去 了
submitted|once|resume|he|came|letter|let|me|go|interview|I|then|go|emphasis marker
投了一次简历 他来了信让我去面试 我就去了
I submitted my resume, and they sent me a letter inviting me for an interview, so I went.
然后 一 面试 就 留下 了
then|one|interview|just|left|emphasis marker
然后一面试就留下了
Then I got hired after the first interview.
然后 在 他 工程部 我 就 跟 你 讲 的 贴 那个 图
then|at|his|engineering department|I|just|with|you|talk|attributive marker|stick|that|picture
然后在他工程部 我就跟你讲的 贴那个图
Then in his engineering department, I just put up that picture as I told you.
那个 时候 我 怎么 去 的 是 不辞而别
that|time|I|how|go|attributive marker|is|leave without saying goodbye
那个时候我怎么去的 是不辞而别
At that time, I left without saying goodbye.
你 的 待遇 我 都 不要 了
you|attributive marker|treatment|I|all|don't want|emphasis marker
你的待遇我都不要了
I don't want your treatment anymore.
你 的 讲师 职称 我 也 不要 了
you|attributive marker|lecturer|title|I|also|don't want|emphasis marker
你的讲师职称我也不要了
I also don't want your lecturer title.
你 的 我 师专 就 九江 一中 分 的 房子 我 也 不要 了
you|attributive marker|my|teacher's college|just|Jiujiang|No 1 Middle School|share|attributive marker|house|I|also|don't want|emphasis marker
你的 我师专 就九江一中分的房子我也不要了
I also don't want the house that you divided from Jiujiang No. 1 Middle School.
我 家具 全部 运到 上海 去 该 卖 的 卖 了
I|furniture|all|transported to|Shanghai|to|should|sell|attributive marker|sell|emphasis marker
我家具全部运到上海去 该卖的卖了
All my furniture has been moved to Shanghai, and what should be sold has been sold.
对 吧 那么 就 为什么 我 觉得 我 有 那么 的 高 的 工资
right|emphasis marker|so|then|why|I|feel|I|have|so|attributive marker|high|attributive marker|salary
对吧 那么就为什么 我觉得我有那么的高的工资
Right, then why do I feel like I have such a high salary?
我 是 你 10倍 的 工资 我 积蓄 一点 我 怕 什么
I|am|you|10 times|attributive marker|salary|I|savings|a little|I|fear|what
我是你10倍的工资 我积蓄一点我怕什么
I earn ten times your salary, I save a little, what am I afraid of?
我们 又 是 很 省 的 人 对 吧
we|again|are|very|thrifty|attributive marker|people|right|tag question marker
我们又是很省的人 对吧
We are also very frugal people, right?
觉得 而且 整个 深圳 的 这样 一个 环境
feel|moreover|entire|Shenzhen|attributive marker|such|one|environment
觉得 而且整个深圳的这样一个环境
I feel that the entire environment of Shenzhen is like this.
让 我 理解 了 什么 叫 市场经济
let|me|understand|past tense marker|what|called|market economy
让我理解了什么叫市场经济
It made me understand what a market economy is.
以前 不 知道 的 什么 都 是 编制 对 吧
before|not|know|attributive marker|what|all|is|system|right|suggestion marker
以前不知道的 什么都是编制 对吧
I didn't know before that everything is about the system, right?
没有 编制 你 一切 都 不谈 免谈
no|establishment|you|everything|all|not discuss|off the table
没有编制你一切都不谈 免谈
Without a system, everything is off the table.
你 不 在 编制 的 一切 免谈
you|not|in|system|attributive marker|everything|off the table
你不在编制的 一切免谈
If you are not in the system, everything is off the table.
所以 我 为什么 上海 我 想 回 上海 但是 回 不了
so|I|why|Shanghai|I|want|return|Shanghai|but|return|cannot
所以我为什么上海 我想回上海但是回不了
So why I want to go back to Shanghai, but I can't.
为什么 单位 不 放 你 你 就 走 不了
为什么 单位不放你你就走不了
Why won't the company let you go?
他 不 把 档案 寄 到 新 单位 你 就 走 不了 对吧
he|not|emphasis marker|files|send|to|new|workplace|you|then|leave|cannot|right
他不把档案寄到新单位 你就走不了 对吧
If he doesn't send the files to the new company, you can't leave, right?
所以 我 只能 就是说 自动 离职 去 了 深圳
so|I|can only|that is to say|automatic|resign|go|past tense marker|Shenzhen
所以我只能就是说自动离职 去了深圳
So I can only say that I automatically resigned and went to Shenzhen.
深圳 干 了 6年 因为 工资 比较 高
Shenzhen|work|past tense marker|6 years|because|salary|relatively|high
深圳干了6年 因为工资比较高
I worked in Shenzhen for 6 years because the salary was relatively high.
那个 时候 上海 开始 卖 商品房
that|time|Shanghai|start|sell|commercial housing
那个时候上海开始卖商品房
At that time, Shanghai started selling commercial housing.
有 商品房 出售 我 就 赶紧 让 我 太太
there is|commercial housing|for sale|I|then|quickly|let|me|wife
有商品房出售 我就赶紧让我太太
There are commercial properties for sale, so I quickly had my wife
带 了 现款 回 上海 买 商品房
bring|past tense marker|cash|back|Shanghai|buy|commercial housing
带了现款回上海买商品房
bring cash back to Shanghai to buy a commercial property.
还 买 在 市区 买不起 买 了 郊区 上海 县
still|buy|in|city center|can't afford|buy|past tense marker|suburbs|Shanghai|county
还买在市区 买不起 买了郊区上海县
Since we couldn't afford to buy in the city center, we bought in the suburbs of Shanghai County.
上海市 西南 边上 有 一个 县 叫 上海县
Shanghai city|southwest|beside|there is|one|county|called|Shanghai county
上海市西南边上 有一个县叫上海县
On the southwest side of Shanghai, there is a county called Shanghai County.
现在 是 什么 位置 现在 就是 莘庄
now|is|what|location|now|is exactly|Xinzhuang
现在是什么位置 现在就是莘庄
What is the current location? It is now Xinzhuang.
莘庄 很 有名 了 是 地铁 的 终点
Xinzhuang|very|famous|emphasis marker|is|subway|attributive marker|terminal
莘庄很有名了 是地铁的终点
Xinzhuang is very famous now, it is the terminal of the subway.
一号线 的 终点站 现在 已经 不 叫 上海县
Line 1|attributive marker|terminal station|now|already|not|called|Shanghai County
一号线的终点站 现在已经不叫上海县
The terminal station of Line 1 is no longer called Shanghai County.
现在 叫 闵行区 了 现在 已经 很 发达 了 对 吧
now|called|Minhang District|emphasis marker|now|already|very|developed|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
现在叫闵行区了 现在已经很发达了 对吧
It is now called Minhang District, and it has developed a lot, right?
因为 市区 扩大 的时候 那会 是 哪年 买 的 商品房
because|urban area|expand|when|at that time|is|which year|bought|attributive marker|commercial housing
因为市区扩大的时候 那会是哪年买的商品房
Because when the city expanded, what year was the commercial housing bought?
92 年 92 年 1000 块 一个 平方米
92年 92年 1000块一个平方米
In 1992, it was 1000 yuan per square meter.
7万块 买 了 一套 房子
70000 yuan|bought|past tense marker|one set|house
7万块买了一套房子
I bought a house for 70,000 yuan.
然后 那个 时候 就 说 我 后来 女儿 要 读 初中 了
then|that|time|just|say|I|later|daughter|want to|study|junior high school|emphasis marker
然后那个时候就说 我后来女儿要读初中了
At that time, I said my daughter would be starting middle school later.
我们 觉得 也 应该 稳定 一下 了
we|feel|also|should|stabilize|a bit|emphasis marker
我们觉得也应该稳定一下了
We thought it was time to settle down.
毕竟 你 在 深圳 打工 不是 很 稳定
after all|you|in|Shenzhen|work part-time|is not|very|stable
毕竟你在深圳打工 不是很稳定
After all, working in Shenzhen is not very stable.
我 就 辞职 回 上海 了
I|just|resign|return|Shanghai|emphasis marker
我就辞职回上海了
So I resigned and went back to Shanghai.
而且 邓小平 南巡 以后
moreover|Deng Xiaoping|southern tour|after
而且邓小平南巡以后
Moreover, after Deng Xiaoping's southern tour.
浦东 也 开发 了 92年 浦东 开发
Pudong|also|developed|past tense marker|year 1992|Pudong|development
浦东也开发了 92年浦东开发
Pudong was also developed, the development of Pudong in 1992.
92年 邓小平 南巡 这个 气氛 整个 社会
year 1992|Deng Xiaoping|southern tour|this|atmosphere|entire|society
92年邓小平南巡 这个气氛 整个社会
In 1992, Deng Xiaoping's southern tour created an atmosphere throughout society.
就 在 往 市场经济 那里 转 了
just|at|towards|market economy|there|turn|emphasis marker
就在往市场经济那里转了
It was turning towards a market economy.
那么 我们 想 我们 虽然 没有 编制
then|we|want|we|although|do not have|staffing
那么我们想 我们虽然没有编制
So we think, although we do not have a formal structure.
但是 我们 可能 还 在 上海 能够 找 得到 工作
but|we|possibly|still|in|Shanghai|able to|find|get|job
但是我们可能还在上海能够找得到工作
But we might still be able to find a job in Shanghai.
就 全家 回去 了 然后 把 房子 简单 的 装修 一下 就 住 下
just|the whole family|go back|past tense marker|then|to take|house|simple|attributive marker|renovate|a bit|then|live|down
就全家回去了 然后把房子简单的装修一下就住下
Then the whole family will go back and simply renovate the house before moving in.
给 女儿 找 学校 什么
to|daughter|find|school|what
给女儿找学校什么
Find a school for our daughter and so on.
然后 我 太太 很快 就 找到 工作
then|I|wife|very quickly|then|find|job
然后我太太很快就找到工作
Then my wife will quickly find a job.
我们 在 县 的 人才 交流 中心 登记
we|at|county|attributive marker|talent|exchange|center|register
我们在县的人才交流中心登记
We registered at the county's talent exchange center.
就是 上海县 当时 已经 转为 闵行区 了
just|Shanghai County|at that time|already|changed to|Minhang District|emphasis marker
就是上海县 当时已经转为闵行区了
At that time, Shanghai County had already been changed to Minhang District.
反而 我 这个 还 不好 找
on the contrary|I|this one|still|not easy|to find
反而我这个还不好找
On the contrary, it's still hard for me to find this.
电子 工程师 不好 找 为什么
electronic|engineer|not easy|find|why
电子工程师不好找 为什么
It's hard to find electronic engineers, why?
学历 不行 你 不是 电子 专业 毕业 的
education level|not acceptable|you|are not|electronics|major|graduated|attributive marker
学历不行 你不是电子专业毕业的
The education level is not sufficient; you didn't graduate from an electronics major.
你 是 九江 师专 物理系 对 不 对
you|are|Jiujiang|teacher training college|physics department|correct|not|correct
你是九江师专物理系 对不对
You graduated from the Physics Department of Jiujiang Normal College, right?
我 去 上海 人才 交流 登记 把 我 气死 没 办法
I|go|Shanghai|talent|exchange|registration|emphasis marker|me|infuriate|no|way
我去上海人才交流登记 把我气死 没办法
I went to the Shanghai talent exchange registration and it made me so angry, there's no way to do it.
我 材料 一 递交 专科 毕业
I|materials|one|submit|associate degree|graduation
我材料一递交 专科毕业
I submitted my materials as a college graduate.
专科 不算 人才 专科 不算 人才
专科不算人才专科不算人才
A college degree doesn't count as talent, a college degree doesn't count as talent.
第二句 话 你 35 岁 以上 35 岁 以上 也 不算 人才
第二句话 你35岁以上 35岁以上也不算人才
The second sentence is, if you are over 35 years old, you also don't count as talent.
他 不 给 我 登记 了 没 办法 对 吧
he|not|give|me|register|emphasis marker|no|way|right|tag question marker
他不给我登记了 没办法对吧
He didn't register me, there's no way to do it, right?
后来 我 这个 工作 都 是 朋友 之间 相互 介绍
later|I|this|job|all|is|friends|between|mutually|introduce
后来我这个工作都是朋友之间相互介绍
Later, this job was all about mutual introductions among friends.
我 在 上海 经历 了 三家 公司
I|in|Shanghai|experienced|past tense marker|three|companies
我在上海经历了三家公司
I experienced three companies in Shanghai.
最后 一家 公司 做 了 很 久
last|one|company|do|past tense marker|very|long
最后一家公司做了很久
I worked at the last company for a long time.
2000年 一直 做到 我 离开
year 2000|continuously|do until|I|leave
2000年一直做到我离开
From 2000 until I left.
14年 我 离开 我 一直 在 那 做 对 吧
14 years|I|left|I|always|at|that|do|right|emphasis marker
14年我离开 我一直在那做 对吧
I left after 14 years, and I had been working there all along.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=17.53 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=7.16
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=294 err=0.00%) translation(all=245 err=0.00%) cwt(all=2052 err=4.82%)