63岁 移民 加拿大 修 电器 ,他 说 为了 自由 ,任何 困难 都 能 克服 (上集 )(4)
63 years old|immigrant|Canada|repair|electrical appliances|he|said|for the sake of|freedom|any|difficulties|all|can|overcome|part one
63-летний иммигрант чинит электроприборы в Канаде и говорит, что преодолеет любые трудности ради свободы (Предыдущие) (4)
63 years old, an immigrant in Canada, repairs electrical appliances. He says that for freedom, any difficulty can be overcome (Part 1) (4)
老板 也 是 相当 好
boss|also|is|quite|good
老板也是相当好
The boss is also quite good.
我们 搞 的 是 防盗 报警 系统
we|do|attributive marker|is|anti-theft|alarm|system
我们搞的是防盗报警系统
What we are working on is a security alarm system.
就是 商场 门口 的 两片 门
it is|shopping mall|entrance|attributive marker|two pieces|doors
就是商场门口的两片门
It's the two doors at the entrance of the mall.
出去 的 时候 会 报警 的
go out|attributive marker|time|will|alarm|attributive marker
出去的时候会报警的
It will trigger an alarm when someone goes out.
如果 你 没有 付款 的话 所以 就 这个 东西
if|you|do not have|payment|if|so|just|this|thing
如果你没有付款的话 所以就这个东西
If you haven't made the payment, then this item...
我 跟 他 实际上 也 是 仿制 了
I|with|him|actually|also|is|copied|emphasis marker
我跟他实际上也是仿制了
I actually copied it from him as well.
拿到 外国 的 样品 仿制 出来 了 对吧
got|foreign|attributive marker|samples|replicate|out|past tense marker|right
拿到外国的样品仿制出来了 对吧
I got the samples from abroad and replicated them, right?
因为 老板 相当 不错
because|boss|quite|good
因为老板相当不错
Because the boss is quite good.
我 买 了 一套 商品房 在 市区 虹口区 的
I|buy|past tense marker|one set|commercial housing|in|urban area|Hongkou District|attributive marker
我买了一套商品房在市区 虹口区的
I bought a set of commercial housing in the Hongkou District of the city.
就 我 原来 家 比较 近 的 地方
just|I|originally|home|relatively|close|attributive marker|place
就我原来家比较近的地方
The place where my original home is located is relatively close.
很小 的 单间 一室 一厅 三 十几万
very small|attributive marker|studio apartment|one room|one living room|three|over a hundred thousand
很小的单间 一室一厅三十几万
It's a very small studio apartment, one room and one living room, costing over three hundred thousand.
他 打电话 给 我 说 算 公司 买 给 你 的
he|make a phone call|to|me|say|count|company|buy|for|you|attributive marker
他打电话给我说 算公司买给你的
He called me and said it would be considered as the company buying it for you.
我 公司 给 你 工资 里面 支付
I|company|give|you|salary|inside|pay
我公司给你 工资里面支付
My company will pay you from your salary.
我 投资 移民 靠 的 这个 钱 然后 因为 它 地段 好
I|invest|immigration|rely on|attributive marker|this|money|then|because|it|location|good
我投资移民靠的这个钱 然后因为它地段好
I invested in immigration relying on this money, and it's because the location is good.
在 市区 虹口区 房价 猛涨 我 在 13年 还 抛 早 了
in|urban area|Hongkou District|housing prices|surge|I|in|2013|still|sell|too early|emphasis marker
在市区虹口区 房价猛涨 我在13年还抛早了
In the urban area of Hongkou District, housing prices have skyrocketed. I sold early in 2013.
抛掉 240 34万 买 的 抛掉 200多万 对 吧
throw away|340|buy|attributive marker|throw away|over 2 million|right|emphasis marker
抛掉240 34万买的抛掉 200多万 对吧
I sold for 2.4 million, which I bought for 340,000, right?
然后 我 就 拿 那个 钱 办 了 投资 移民
then|I|just|take|that|money|handle|past tense marker|investment|immigration
然后我就拿那个钱 办了投资移民
Then I used that money to apply for investment immigration.
要不然 我 哪里 来 那么 多 钱 我 又 不 炒股票
otherwise|I|where|come|so|much|money|I|again|not|trade stocks
要不然我哪里来那么多钱 我又不炒股票
Otherwise, where would I get so much money? I don't trade stocks.
什么 也 不 干 对 吧
what|also|not|do|right|emphasis marker
什么也不干 对吧
I don't do anything else, right?
您 的 儿女 也 在 加拿大 吗
you|attributive marker|children|also|in|Canada|question marker
您的儿女也在加拿大吗
Are your children also in Canada?
我 只有 一个 女儿 她 已经 82年 的 很大 了
I|only|one|daughter|she|already|82 years|attributive marker|very big/old|emphasis marker
我只有一个女儿 她已经 82年的很大了
I only have one daughter, she is already very grown up at 82 years old.
我们 来 加拿 大 的 时候 她 有点 情绪
we|come|||attributive marker|time|she|a bit|emotions
我们来加拿大的时候 她有点情绪
When we came to Canada, she was a bit emotional.
第一 好像 怎么 没有 把 她 放在 里面
first|seems|how|not have|put|her|put in|inside
第一 好像怎么没有把她放在里面
At first, it seemed like they didn't put her in.
但是 你 知道 我们 商业 计划书
but|you|know|our|business|plan
但是你知道我们商业计划书
But you know our business plan.
她 超过 23岁 了 没 办法 在 我们 计划书 之内 对 吧
she|over|23 years old|emphasis marker|no|way|in|our|plan|within|right|tag question marker
她超过23岁了 没办法在我们计划书之内 对吧
She is over 23 years old and cannot fit into our plan, right?
第二 她 觉得 我们 不 靠谱
second|she|feels|we|not|reliable
第二她觉得我们不靠谱
Secondly, she feels that we are unreliable.
好像 弄 不成 不 一定 能够 成功
seems|do|not succeed|not|definitely|be able to|succeed
好像弄不成 不一定能够成功
It seems that it won't work out and may not necessarily succeed.
因为 英语 也 不会 对 不 对
because|English|also|cannot|correct|not|correct
因为英语也不会 对不对
Because she doesn't know English, right?
然后 帮 了 我们 一年 忙
then|helped|past tense marker|us|one year|busy
然后帮了我们一年忙
And then she helped us for a year.
然后 她 就 回去 了 没 办法
then|she|just|go back|emphasis marker|no|way
然后她就回去了 没办法
Then she went back, there was no way.
她 因为 年龄 超过 她 现在 觉得 她 也 想 移民
she|because|age|exceeds|she|now|feel|she|also|want|immigrate
她因为年龄超过 她现在觉得她也想移民
Because of her age, she now feels that she also wants to immigrate.
那么 她 现在 就 只能 自己 搞
then|she|now|just|can only|herself|do
那么她现在就只能自己搞
So now she can only do it herself.
现在 她 已经 在 温哥华 获得 工签 了
now|she|already|in|Vancouver|obtain|work permit|emphasis marker
现在她已经在温哥华获得工签了
Now she has already obtained a work permit in Vancouver.
现在 在 温哥华 也 在 一家 企业 里面 搞 摄影
now|in|Vancouver|also|in|one|enterprise|inside|do|photography
现在在温哥华 也在一家企业里面搞摄影
Now she is also doing photography in a company in Vancouver.
那么 也 不错 那么 想 看看 什么 时候 能够 转成 PR
then|also|not bad|then|want|to see|what|time|can|convert to|permanent residency
那么也不错 那么想看看什么时候能够转成PR
Well, that's not bad. So, I want to see when I can convert to PR.
两年 以后 对 吧 所以 她 还 在 努力 当中
two years|later|to|emphasis marker|so|she|still|in|effort|process
两年以后 对吧 所以她还在努力当中
Two years later, right? So she is still working hard.
怎么 会 想到 要 移民
how|would|think of|want to|immigrate
怎么会想到要移民
How did you think about immigrating?
因为 我们 在 深圳 接触 了 外面 的 世界
because|we|in|Shenzhen|come into contact with|past tense marker|outside|attributive marker|world
因为我们在深圳接触了外面的世界
Because we were exposed to the outside world in Shenzhen.
天天 晚上 看 香港 电视 对 吧
every day|evening|watch|Hong Kong|TV|right|emphasis marker
天天晚上看香港电视 对吧
We watch Hong Kong TV every night, right?
知道 而且 我们 有 香港 的 员工
know|and also|we|have|Hong Kong|attributive marker|employees
知道 而且我们有香港的员工
We know that we have employees in Hong Kong.
很多 人 都 是 大陆 逃 过去 的
many|people|all|are|mainland|escape|past|attributive marker
很多人都是大陆逃过去的
Many people have escaped from the mainland.
那 是 付出 生命 代价 的
that|is|pay|life|price|attributive marker
那是付出生命代价的
That comes at the cost of their lives.
那个 润 是 要 付出 生命 代价 的
||||pay|||
那个润是要付出生命代价的
That kind of escape requires paying with one's life.
有些 惨 的 简直 惨不忍睹 对 吧
some|tragic|attributive marker|simply|unbearable to look at|right|emphasis marker
有些惨的简直惨不忍睹 对吧
Some of the tragedies are simply unbearable, right?
那么 就 知道 多么 不 容易
so|then|know|how|not|easy
那么就知道多么不容易
Then we know how difficult it is.
还有 我们 也 亲眼 看到 了
also|we|also|with our own eyes|see|emphasis marker
还有我们也亲眼看到了
Also, we have seen it with our own eyes.
那个 时候 澳门 特色 新闻 直播
that|time|Macau|special|news|live broadcast
那个时候澳门特色 新闻直播
At that time, there was a live broadcast of Macao's special news.
突然 他 在 跑 狗场 没有 身份 的人 是 吧
suddenly|he|at|run|dog park|no|identity|person|is|tag question marker
突然他在跑狗场 没有身份的人是吧
Suddenly, he was at the dog racing track without an identity, right?
今天 发 身份证 澳门 身份证
today|issue|identity card|Macau|identity card
今天发身份证 澳门身份证
Today, I issued an identity card, a Macao identity card.
一下子 冒出来 把 跑 狗场 都 挤满 了
suddenly|pop out|to|run|dog park|all|crowd|emphasis marker
一下子冒出来把跑狗场都挤满了
Suddenly, they popped up and filled the dog racing track.
那些 两腿 泥 刚刚 从 边界 偷渡 过来 的
those|two legs|mud|just|from|border|smuggle|come over|attributive marker
那些两腿泥 刚刚从边界偷渡过来的
Those two-legged mud people had just crossed the border illegally.
那些 在 厂房 里 刚刚 生完 孩子 的 站 都 站 不 直
those|in|factory|inside|just|given birth|child|attributive marker|stand|all|stand|not|straight
那些在厂房里刚刚生完孩子的 站都站不直
Those who had just given birth in the factory couldn't even stand straight.
老公 扶 着 她 抱 着 孩子 的
husband|support|ongoing action marker|she|hold|ongoing action marker|child|attributive marker
老公扶着她抱着孩子的
The husband supported her while she held the baby.
那么 热 的 天 澳门 很 热
so|hot|attributive marker|weather|Macau|very|hot
那么热的天 澳门很热
It's so hot, Macau is very hot.
挤 到 什么 程度 电视 画面 看着 都 笑 死
squeeze|to|what|extent|television|picture|looking at|all|laugh|to death
挤到什么程度 电视画面看着都笑死
To what extent was it crowded that the TV screen looked so funny?
把 那个 维持 秩序 的 警察 挤 到 墙上 去 了
把|那个|维持|秩序|的|警察|挤|到|墙上|去|了
把那个维持秩序的警察挤到墙上去了
They pushed that police officer who was maintaining order against the wall.
他 没有 地方 站 他 也 管不了
he|does not have|place|stand|he|also|cannot manage
他没有地方站 他也管不了
He had no place to stand and couldn't manage the situation.
挤 得 他 没有 地方 跑
squeeze|emphasis marker|he|no|space|run
挤得他没有地方跑
It was so crowded that he had no place to run.
他 爬 到 围墙 上 站 在 围墙 上面 往下 看
he|climb|to|wall|on|stand|at|wall|on top|down|look
他爬到围墙上 站在围墙上面往下看
He climbed up onto the wall and looked down from the top.
挤满 了 人 就是说 给 那些
packed|emphasis marker|people|that is to say|for|those
挤满了人 就是说给那些
Crowded with people means giving those
就 非法 的 来 的 给 他们 合法 的 身份
just|illegal|attributive marker|come|attributive marker|give|them|legal|attributive marker|status
就非法的来的 给他们合法的身份
who came illegally a legal status.
今天 开始 特赦 他 大赦 给 你 合法 的 身份
today|start|special pardon|he|amnesty|give|you|legal|attributive marker|status
今天开始特赦 他大赦给你合法的身份
Starting today, a special amnesty grants you legal status.
到 这个 程度 你 想想看
to|this|extent|you|think about it
到这个程度 你想想看
Think about it to this extent.
就是 人 我 那个 时候 就 感慨 向往 自由 对 吧
just|person|I|that|time|then|sigh|yearn for|freedom|right|emphasis marker
就是人 我那个时候就感慨 向往自由 对吧
At that time, I felt a longing for freedom, right?
向往 自由 所以 您 在 深圳 的 时候
yearn for|freedom|so|you|at|Shenzhen|attributive marker|time
向往自由 所以您在深圳的时候
Yearning for freedom, so when you were in Shenzhen
我 已经 知道 外面 世界 是 什么样 的 了
I|already|know|outside|world|is|what kind of|attributive marker|emphasis marker
我已经知道外面世界是什么样的了
I already knew what the outside world was like.
你 想 跟 我 一样 工作 的 工程师 15,000 对 吧
you|want|with|me|the same|work|attributive marker|engineer|right|suggestion marker
你想 跟我一样工作的工程师15,000 对吧
You want to be an engineer like me, earning 15,000, right?
凭 本事 吃饭 的 地方
rely on|ability|earn a living|attributive marker|place
凭本事吃饭的地方
A place where you eat based on your abilities.
而 不是 凭 你 父亲 是 什么 对 吧
but|not|rely on|your|father|is|what|right|tag question marker
而不是凭你父亲是什么 对吧
And not based on who your father is, right?
所以 我 是 想 的 有 机会 我们 可能 移民
so|I|am|want|attributive marker|have|opportunity|we|possibly|immigrate
所以我是想的 有机会我们可能移民
So I am thinking that if there is an opportunity, we might immigrate.
但是 我 没 说 我 也 不 跟 我 太太 说
but|I|not|say|I|also|not|with|I|wife|say
但是我没说 我也不跟我太太说
But I didn't say that, and I also didn't tell my wife.
为什么 不 说 我 没有 实力 我 英语 不行
why|not|say|I|do not have|strength|I|English|not good
为什么不说 我没有实力 我英语不行
Why not say it? I don't have the ability; my English is not good.
我 读 大学 的 时候
I|read|university|attributive marker|time
我读大学的时候
When I was in college,
全部 精力 都 放在 实验室 上去 对 吧
all|energy|all|put on|laboratory|on|right|emphasis marker
全部精力都放在实验室上去 对吧
I put all my energy into the laboratory, right?
英语 没 好好 读 初中 两 年级 的 英语 下放 8年
English|not|properly|study|junior high school|two|grade|attributive marker|English|demote|8 years
英语没好好读 初中两年级的英语 下放8年
I didn't study English well in the two years of junior high school, and it's been 8 years since then.
忘得 也 差不多 了 对 吧
forget|also|almost|emphasis marker|right|suggestion marker
忘得也差不多了 对吧
I've almost forgotten it, right?
而且 本来 我 在 初中 英语 成绩 不是 很 好
moreover|originally|I|at|middle school|English|grades|not|very|good
而且本来我在初中英语成绩不是很好
Moreover, my English grades in junior high school were not very good to begin with.
因为 我 觉得 什么 我 搞 无线电
because|I|feel|what|I|do|radio
因为我觉得什么 我搞无线电
Because I thought I was into radio.
我 就 中国 的 书 我 都 来不及 看
I|just|China|attributive marker|books|I|all|cannot find time|read
我就中国的书我都来不及看
I couldn't even keep up with reading Chinese books.
我 哪 有 时间 看 你 外国 的 资料 对 不 对
I|where|have|time|to look at|you|foreign country|attributive marker|information|correct|not|correct
我哪有时间看你外国的资料 对不对
I don't have time to look at your foreign materials, right?
但是 一 讲到 移民 我 不敢 跟 我 太太 说 是 吧
but|one|talk about|immigration|I|dare not|with|my|wife|say|is|right
但是一讲到移民我不敢跟我太太说 是吧
But when it comes to immigration, I don't dare to tell my wife, right?
她 如果 一说 她 呛 我 一下 我 不 就 完蛋 了
||||choke||||||done for|
她如果一说 她呛我一下我不就完蛋了
If she says something and chokes me a bit, I'm done for.
你 又 不会 英语 你 又 不会 对 不 对
you|again|cannot|English|you|again|cannot|right|not|right
你又不会英语 你又不会对不对
You don't know English, do you?
我 就 一直 没 说 但是 心里 就 想 能 移民 是 最好 的
I|just|一直|not|say|but|in the heart|just|want|can|immigrate|is|best|attributive marker
我就一直没说 但是心里就想能移民是最好的
I just haven't said anything, but in my heart, I think being able to immigrate is the best.
有 的 时候 比如 我们 去 洗 餐饮 垃圾桶 的 那家 厂
there are|attributive marker|time|for example|we|go|wash|food and beverage|trash can|attributive marker|that|factory
有的时候 比如我们去洗餐饮 垃圾桶的那家厂
Sometimes, for example, when we go to wash the restaurant garbage bins at that factory.
它 那个 热水 坏 了 天冷 了
it|that|hot water|broken|emphasis marker|it's cold|emphasis marker
它那个热水坏了 天冷了
The hot water there is broken and it's cold outside.
2月份 工人 穿着 雨衣 雨裤 雨靴 没有 热水
February|workers|wearing|raincoat|rain pants|rain boots|without|hot water
2月份工人穿着雨衣 雨裤 雨靴 没有热水
In February, the workers were wearing raincoats, rain pants, and rain boots without hot water.
只有 冷水 冻得 他 要死 对 吧
only|cold water|freeze|he|to death|right|emphasis marker
只有冷水 冻得他要死 对吧
There was only cold water, and it was freezing them to death, right?
我们 去 一 看 哪个 东西 坏 了 是 可编程 控制器 坏 了
we|go|one|look|which|thing|broken|emphasis marker|is|programmable|controller|broken|emphasis marker
我们去一看 哪个东西坏了 是可编程控制器坏了
We went to check what was broken, and it turned out to be the programmable controller.
然后 我们 回来 一 打电话
then|we|come back|one|make a phone call
然后我们回来 一打电话
Then we came back and made a phone call.
9月份 才 有 半年 以后 没货
September|only|have|half a year|after|out of stock
9月份才有 半年以后 没货
In September, there will be no stock for half a year.
然后 我 想 太 苦 了 这 工人 太 苦 了
then|I|want|too|苦|emphasis marker|this|worker|too|苦|emphasis marker
然后我想太苦了 这工人太苦了
Then I thought it was too hard, the workers are too hard.
我 用 继电器 和 时间 继电器 配 四个 继电器
I|use|relay|and|time|relay|match|four|relays
我用继电器和时间继电器 配四个继电器
I used relays and time relays to match four relays.
一个 时间 继电器 给 它 装 了 一个
one|time|relay|to|it|install|past tense marker|one
一个时间继电器 给它装了一个
A time relay was installed for it.
取代 那个 可编程 控制器 解决 了
replace|that|programmable|controller|solve|past tense marker
取代那个可编程控制器 解决了
Replaced that programmable controller solved it.
一个 星期 之内 就 帮 他 解决 了
one|week|within|then|help|him|solve|past tense marker
一个星期之内就帮他解决了
It helped him solve it within a week.
当 他 用 热水 拿 起来 那个 笑脸 对 吧
when|he|use|hot water|pick up|up|that|smiley face|right|emphasis marker
当他用热水拿起来那个笑脸 对吧
When he picked up that smiley face with hot water, right?
看着 都 高兴 对 吧
looking at|all|happy|right|emphasis marker
看着都高兴 对吧
It looks happy, right?
那会儿 您 的 满足感 是 最大 的
那会儿您的满足感是最大的
At that time, your sense of satisfaction was the greatest.
后来 我 太太 参加 了 上海 世博会
later|I|wife|participated|past tense marker|Shanghai|World Expo
后来我太太参加了上海世博会
Later, my wife attended the Shanghai World Expo.
我 太太 她 退休 了
I|wife|she|retired|emphasis marker
我太太她退休了
My wife has retired.
她 因为 55岁 单位 一定 要 给 你 退掉
she|because|55 years old|workplace|must|have to|give|you|retire
她因为55岁 单位一定要给你退掉
She had to retire at 55 because the company required it.
你 不 退 她 还 得 跟 你 较劲 对 不 对
you|not|back down|she|still|have to|with|you|compete|right|not|right
你不退她还得跟你较劲 对不对
If you don't retire her, she will still argue with you, right?
多 麻烦 对 吧 他 帮 你 退
too|troublesome|to|emphasis marker|he|help|you|refund
多麻烦 对吧 他帮你退
It's quite troublesome, isn't it? He helped you with the retirement.
退 了 以后 我 太太 一直 在 社会 做 义工 那种
retire|emphasis marker|after|I|wife|continuously|in|society|do|volunteer work|that kind of
退了以后 我太太一直在社会做义工那种
After retiring, my wife has been doing volunteer work in the community.
世博会 开始 了 她 也 去 做 义工 对 吧
World Expo|started|emphasis marker|she|also|go|do|volunteer|right|tag question marker
世博会开始了 她也去做义工 对吧
When the World Expo started, she also went to volunteer, right?
结果 她 在 那里 就是说 认识 了 一大批 人
result|she|at|there|that is to say|know|past tense marker|a large number of|people
结果她在那里就是说 认识了一大批人
As a result, she met a large group of people there.
有 个人 就 跟 她 讲 江 老师 你 知道 吗
there is|person|just|with|her|talk|Jiang|teacher|you|know|question marker
有个人就跟她讲 江老师你知道吗
One person told her, "Teacher Jiang, do you know?"
现在 是 第二 波 移民 高潮 对 吧
now|is|second|wave|immigration|peak|right|emphasis marker
现在是第二波移民高潮 对吧
Now is the second wave of immigration, right?
我 太太 就 动 了 这个 心思 第二 波 移民 高潮
I|wife|just|move|emphasis marker|this|thought|second|wave|immigration|climax
我太太就动了这个心思 第二波移民高潮
My wife had this idea during the second wave of immigration.
再说 她 从事 的 一个 单位 是 物流 公司
furthermore|she|engaged in|attributive marker|one|unit|is|logistics|company
再说她从事的一个单位是物流公司
Moreover, the organization she works for is a logistics company.
后来 她 去 了 一家 物流
later|she|went|past tense marker|one|logistics
后来她去了一家物流
Later, she went to a logistics company.
她 老板 就 在 办 移民 他 手下 的 一个 秘书
she|boss|just|at|handle|immigration|his|underlings|attributive marker|one|secretary
她老板就在办移民 他手下的一个秘书
Her boss was handling immigration, and one of his secretaries.
就是 专门 为 老板 办 移民 这种
just|specifically|for|boss|handle|immigration|this kind
就是专门为老板办移民这种
Was specifically responsible for handling immigration for the boss.
开始 澳大利亚 后来 又 怎么 不行
start|Australia|later|again|how|not okay
开始澳大利亚 后来又怎么不行
Started in Australia, then how could it not work later?
后来 又 转到 加拿大 也 知道 投资 移民
later|again|turn to|Canada|also|know|investment|immigration
后来又转到加拿大 也知道投资移民
Later, I switched to Canada and also learned about investment immigration.
只 付 12万 块 加币 的 这种 方式 对 吧
only|pay|120000|dollars|Canadian dollars|attributive marker|this kind of|method|correct|tag question marker
只付12万块加币的这种方式 对吧
It's this way of only paying 120,000 Canadian dollars, right?
后来 办成 了 已经 走 了
later|accomplished|past tense marker|already|left|past tense marker
后来办成了 已经走了
Later, it was successfully processed and I have already left.
后来 他 当时 我们 没 钱 想 都 不敢 想
later|he|at that time|we|no|money|think|even|dare not|think
后来他 当时我们没钱 想都不敢想
At that time, we didn't have money, we didn't even dare to think about it.
12万 加币 拿不出 对 不 对
120000|Canadian dollars|cannot take out|correct|not|correct
12万加币拿不出 对不对
120,000 Canadian dollars, can't come up with it, right?
那个 时候 就 情况 不 一样 了
that|time|then|situation|not|the same|emphasis marker
那个时候就情况不一样了
At that time, the situation was different.
第二 我们 的 房子 都 涨价 了 对 吧
second|our|attributive marker|house|all|increase in price|past tense marker|right|tag question marker
第二 我们的房子都涨价了 对吧
Secondly, our house prices have all gone up, right?
好像 这个 经济 能力 也 有 那么 一点 了 对 吧
seems|this|economy|ability|also|have|that|a little|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
好像这个经济能力也有那么一点了 对吧
It seems that this economic capacity has also improved a bit, right?
还有 我 太太 说 她 想 (移民 )我 说 当然 好 了
also|I|wife|said|she|want|immigrate|I|said|of course|good|emphasis marker
还有我太太说 她想(移民)我说 当然好了
Also, my wife said she wants to immigrate, and I said of course that's fine.
你 想 移民 你 这 有 办法 当然 了 对 吧
你想移民 你这有办法当然了 对吧
You want to immigrate, there is a way for you, of course, right?
其实 你 早就 想到 这 对 我 就 不敢 提 对 不对 是
actually|you|long ago|think of|this|to|me|just|dare not|bring up|right|wrong|is
其实你早就想到这 对我就不敢提 对不对 是
Actually, you have long thought about this, but I didn't dare to bring it up, right?
后来 我们 组织 我们 规划 一次 旅游 对 吧
later|we|organize|we|plan|one time|trip|right|suggestion marker
后来我们组织 我们规划一次旅游 对吧
Later, we organized and planned a trip, right?
然后 正好 她 在 温哥华 有 个 表哥
then|just right|she|in|Vancouver|has|one|cousin
然后正好她在温哥华有个表哥
And then, coincidentally, she has a cousin in Vancouver.
她 舅舅 的 亲 舅舅 的 儿子
she|uncle|attributive marker|biological|uncle|attributive marker|son
她舅舅的亲舅舅的儿子
Her uncle's biological uncle's son.
舅舅 是 48年 去 台湾 的
uncle|is|year 48|to go|Taiwan|attributive marker
舅舅是48年去台湾的
Uncle went to Taiwan in 1948.
是 商业 的 原因 去 台湾 的 然后 过世 了
is|business|attributive marker|reason|to go|Taiwan|attributive marker|then|passed away|past tense marker
是商业的原因去台湾的 然后过世了
He went to Taiwan for business reasons and then passed away.
他 也 是 一家 有 四五个 孩子 对 吧
he|also|is|a family|has|four or five|children|right|tag question marker
他也是一家有四五个孩子 对吧
He also had four or five children, right?
等 于是 表亲 了 然后 我们 就 联系
wait|then|cousin|emphasis marker|after that|we|just|contact
等于是表亲了 然后我们就联系
So that makes us cousins, and then we got in touch.
那个 时候 还 没有 EMAIL
that|time|still|did not have|email
那个时候还没有EMAIL
At that time, there was no EMAIL yet.
还 没有 想 办法 联系 上 了 以后
still|not yet|think of|way|contact|on|emphasis marker|after
还没有 想办法联系上了以后
Still haven't figured out how to contact later.
然后 规划 了 一条 路线
then|planned|past tense marker|one|route
然后规划了一条路线
Then planned a route.
我们 自己 在 网上 找 了 一条 温哥华 西雅图
we|ourselves|at|online|find|past tense marker|one|Vancouver|Seattle
我们自己在网上找了一条 温哥华 西雅图
We found a route from Vancouver to Seattle online ourselves.
西雅图 是 这个 表哥 的 弟弟
Seattle|is|this|cousin|attributive marker|brother
西雅图是这个表哥的弟弟
Seattle is the younger brother of this cousin.
在 西雅图 也 是 表兄 对 吧 然后 旧金山
at|Seattle|also|is|cousin|right|emphasis marker|then|San Francisco
在西雅图也是表兄对吧 然后旧金山
In Seattle, he is also a cousin, right? Then San Francisco.
还有 洛杉矶 拉斯维加斯 再 飞 纽约 再 到 华盛顿
also|Los Angeles|Las Vegas|then|fly|New York|then|to|Washington
还有洛杉矶 拉斯维加斯 再飞纽约 再到华盛顿
Then fly from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, then to New York, and then to Washington.
在 华盛顿 再 回 纽约 纽约 回 上海
at|Washington|again|to return|New York|New York|to return|Shanghai
在华盛顿再回纽约 纽约回上海
In Washington, return to New York, and then New York back to Shanghai.
自己 规划 了 这么 一条 路线 对 吧
oneself|plan|past tense marker|such|one|route|right|tag question marker
自己规划了这么一条路线 对吧
You planned such a route by yourself, right?
连 玩 带 考察 一下 对 考察 一下
even|play|and|investigate|a bit|towards|investigate|a bit
连玩带考察一下 对 考察一下
It's a mix of playing and inspecting, right?
然后 我们 当时 已经 知道 EB5 了
然后我们当时已经知道EB5了
And at that time, we already knew about EB5.
就 美国 的 移民 政策 投资 移民
regarding|United States|attributive marker|immigration|policy|investment|immigration
就美国的移民政策 投资移民
Regarding the immigration policy of the United States, investment immigration.
然后 考察 下来 觉得 EB5 非常 不 靠谱 对 吧
then|investigate|down|feel|EB5|very|not|reliable|right|emphasis marker
然后考察下来觉得EB5非常不靠谱 对吧
Then after investigation, I feel that EB5 is very unreliable, right?
然后 我们 又 把 我们 的 设想 跟 他 表哥 讲 了
then|we|again|put|our|attributive marker|idea|with|his|cousin|tell|past tense marker
然后我们又把我们的设想 跟他表哥讲了
Then we shared our ideas with his cousin.
西雅图 不 温哥华 的 表哥
Seattle|not|Vancouver|attributive marker|cousin
西雅图 不温哥华的表哥
The cousin from Seattle, not Vancouver.
很 不 容易 他 表哥 非常 支持
very|not|easy|he|cousin|extremely|support
很不容易 他表哥非常支持
It was not easy, but his cousin was very supportive.
就是说 一般 这么 远 的 亲戚
|||||relatives
就是说 一般这么远的亲戚
That is to say, generally, such distant relatives.
实际上 几十年 都 没 见过面 对 不 对
in fact|decades|at all|not|met|right|not|right
实际上几十年都没见过面 对不对
In fact, we haven't seen each other for decades, right?
能够 这样 的 支持 的 不 容易 的
able to|this way|attributive marker|support|attributive marker|not|easy|attributive marker
能够这样的支持的 不容易的
It's not easy to have such support.
这样 的 台湾 亲戚 非常 不 容易
this way|attributive marker|Taiwan|relatives|very|not|easy
这样的台湾亲戚非常不容易
Such relatives from Taiwan are very rare.
他 也 帮 我们 找 了 中介 他 找 的 对 吧
he|also|help|us|find|past tense marker|agent|he|find|attributive marker|correct|tag question marker
他也帮我们找了中介 他找的 对吧
He also helped us find an agent, the one he found is the right one, right?
然后 我们 12年 就 开始 递 资料 怎么样 的
then|we|12 years|then|start|submit|documents|how about|attributive marker
然后我们12年就开始递资料怎么样的
Then we started to submit materials in 2012.
然后 做 商业 规划 书
then|make|business|plan|book
然后做商业规划书
Then we made a business plan.
那个 时候 中介 又 说 整个 温哥华 附近 都 没有 了
that|time|agent|again|said|entire|Vancouver|nearby|all|none|emphasis marker
那个时候中介又说 整个温哥华附近都没有了
At that time, the agent said there was nothing available in the entire Vancouver area.
要 去 就是 基洛 纳 对 吧
want|go|is|Kilo|Na|right|emphasis marker
要去就是基洛纳 对吧
If we want to go, it would be Kelowna, right?
我们 也 就 只能 写 基洛 纳
we|also|just|can only|write|kilo|na
我们也就只能写基洛纳
So we could only write down Kelowna.
基洛 纳 然后 14年 它 有 一个 讲座
Kilow|Na|then|14 years|it|has|one|lecture
基洛纳然后14年它有一个讲座
Kelowna then had a lecture 14 years ago.
就是说 关于 移民 讲座
that is to say|about|immigration|lecture
就是说关于移民讲座
It was a lecture about immigration.
那 时候 我们 全家 再 来 一次
that|time|we|whole family|again|come|once
那时候我们全家再来一次
At that time, our whole family came again.
带 我 女儿 也 来 了 对 吧
bring|my|daughter|also|come|emphasis marker|right|suggestion marker
带我女儿也来了 对吧
We also brought my daughter, right?
先 看 一下 然后 我们 又 去 基洛 纳 考察 一下
first|look|briefly|then|we|again|go|||investigate|briefly
先看一下 然后我们又去基洛纳考察一下
First, we took a look, and then we went to Kelowna to investigate again.
我 觉得 压力 非常 那个 时候 我 信心 不足
I|feel|pressure|very|that|time|I|confidence|insufficient
我觉得压力非常 那个时候我信心不足
I felt a lot of pressure at that time, and I lacked confidence.
压力 非常 大 为什么
pressure|very|big|why
压力非常大 为什么
The pressure was very high, why?
它 是 一个 季节性 城市 夏天 好
it|is|a|seasonal|city|summer|good
它是一个季节性城市 夏天好
It is a seasonal city, summer is good.
冬天 什么 对 吧 不是 很 好
winter|what|for|emphasis marker|not|very|good
冬天什么 对吧 不是很好
Winter, on the other hand, is not very good.
然后 让 我 我 没有 从商 的 经验
then|let|I|I|do not have|in business|attributive marker|experience
然后让我 我没有从商的经验
And then it made me have no experience in business.
让 我 独立 的 创造 一个 企业 几乎 不 现实 对 吧
let|me|independently|attributive marker|create|one|business|almost|not|realistic|right|tag question marker
让我独立的创造一个企业 几乎不现实 对吧
It's almost unrealistic to let me independently create a business, right?
语言 也 不行 好 然后 就 回来
language|also|not okay|good|then|just|come back
语言也不行 好 然后就回来
The language isn't good either, so I just came back.
在 回来 的 路上 在 温哥华 我 有点 打退堂鼓
on|return|attributive marker|on the way|in|Vancouver|I|a bit|have second thoughts
在回来的路上 在温哥华 我有点打退堂鼓
On the way back, I had some second thoughts in Vancouver.
他 表哥 还是 支持 我 的 没关系 的
he|cousin|still|support|me|attributive marker|it's okay|emphasis marker
他表哥还是支持我的 没关系的
His cousin still supports me, it's okay.
你 坚持 一下 后来 就 开始 有 退休 项目 了
you|persist|for a moment|later|then|start|have|retirement|project|emphasis marker
你坚持一下 后来就开始有退休项目了
Just hold on a bit longer, and then retirement projects will start.
不停 的 用 传真机 传 给 我们 退休 项目
continuously|attributive marker|use|fax machine|send|to|us|retirement|project
不停的用传真机 传给我们退休项目
Keep sending us the retirement project via fax.
这个 纸 是 多 的 不得了
this|paper|is|too|emphasis marker|extremely
这个纸是多的不得了
This paper is incredibly excessive.
我们 一个个 看 都 不行 什么 Nanaimo 的 花店
we|one by one|look|all|not okay|what|Nanaimo|attributive marker|flower shop
我们一个个看都不行 什么Nanaimo的花店
None of us can handle what the flower shop in Nanaimo is doing.
25万 受不了 没 钱 对 不 对
250000|can't stand|no|money|right|not|right
25万受不了 没钱 对不对
250,000 is unbearable, we have no money, right?
而且 我 自己 种花 都 种 死 了
moreover|I|myself|plant flowers|all|grow|dead|emphasis marker
而且我自己种花都种死了
Moreover, I have killed the flowers I planted myself.
更何况 跟 他 说 不行 啊 对 吧
let alone|with|him|say|not okay|emphasis marker|right|suggestion marker
更何况 跟他说不行啊 对吧
Moreover, telling him it's not possible, right?
最后 就是说 真的 神 带领
last|that is to say|really|God|lead
最后就是说真的 神带领
In the end, it really is God leading.
那个 他 表哥 的 是 开 一家 餐厅 的
that|he|cousin|attributive marker|is|open|one|restaurant|attributive marker
那个他表哥的是开一家餐厅的
His cousin runs a restaurant.
有 两个 老 顾客 马来西亚 华人 基督徒
have|two|old|customers|Malaysia|Chinese people|Christians
有两个老顾客 马来西亚华人 基督徒
There are two regular customers, Malaysian Chinese Christians.
后来 了解 到 他 儿子 就是 做 房地产 的
later|understand|that|he|son|is|in|real estate|attributive marker
后来了解到 他儿子就是做房地产的
Later, I found out that his son is in real estate.
然后 他 就 闲扯 说 我 有 个 表妹 想 移民
then|he|just|chit-chat|said|I|have|one|cousin|want|immigrate
然后他就闲扯 说我有个表妹想移民
Then he casually mentioned that I have a cousin who wants to immigrate.
有没有 这种 退休 项目
is there|this kind of|retirement|project
有没有这种退休项目
Is there such a retirement program?
他 说 有 维多利亚 就 这家 铺子
he|said|has|Victoria|just|this|shop
他说有 维多利亚 就这家铺子
He said there is Victoria, this shop.
然后 把 资料 传真 给 我 我 说 行 这个 没 问题
then|put|data|fax|to|me|I|said|okay|this|no|problem
然后把资料传真给我 我说行 这个没问题
Then he faxed the information to me, and I said okay, that's not a problem.
我 技术 上 是 擅长 的 对比 养花 擅长 多 了
I|technology|on|am|good at|attributive marker|compared to|gardening|good at|much|emphasis marker
我技术上是擅长的 对 比养花擅长多了
I am technically skilled, much more skilled than in gardening.
比 养花 擅长 多 了 对 吧
than|gardening|good at|much|emphasis marker|right|suggestion marker
比养花擅长多了 对吧
Better at raising flowers, right?
花 我 真 不知道 该 浇水 还是 不该 浇水 都 死 了
flower|I|really|don't know|should|water|or|should not|water|all|dead|emphasis marker
花我真不知道该浇水还是不该浇水 都死了
I really don't know whether to water the flowers or not, they've all died.
后来 我们 都 没 过来 他 就 帮 我 签 了 对 吧
later|we|all|not|come over|he|then|help|me|sign|past tense marker|right|tag question marker
后来我们都没过来 他就帮我签了对吧
Later, we all didn't come over, and he helped me sign, right?
然后 才 15年 是 没 办法
then|only|15 years|is|no|way
然后才 15年是没办法
And it was only 15 years, so there was no way.
我们 在 等 改 商业 计划书
we|are|waiting for|revised|business|plan document
我们在等改商业计划书
We are waiting to revise the business plan.
递交 面试 再 过来 就 比较 稳 一点 对 不 对
submit|interview|again|come over|then|relatively|stable|a bit|right|not|right
递交面试再过来就比较稳一点 对不对
Submitting the interview and then coming back is relatively more stable, right?
有 身份 他 老板 说 你 一年 了
have|identity|he|boss|said|you|one year|emphasis marker
有身份 他老板说你一年了
Having an identity, the boss said you've been here for a year.
合约 到期 了 对 吧
contract|expired|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
合约到期了 对吧
The contract has expired, right?
我 咬咬牙 走 我 管 他 对 吧 先 去 了 再 说
I|grit my teeth|go|I|care|he|right|emphasis marker|first|go|past tense marker|again|say
我咬咬牙 走 我管他 对吧 先去了再说
I'll grit my teeth and go, I don't care about him, right? I'll go first and talk later.
所以 15年 我们 就 过来 了
so|15 years|we|then|come over|emphasis marker
所以15年我们就过来了
So we came over in 2015.
当时 真的 是 压力 真的 是 挺 大 的
at that time|really|is|pressure|really|is|quite|big|emphasis marker
当时真的是 压力真的是挺大的
At that time, the pressure was really quite high.
因为 你 不 知道 这个 前景 是 怎么样 的
because|you|not|know|this|prospect|is|how|attributive marker
因为你不知道这个前景是怎么样的
Because you don't know what the future holds.
我 觉得 我 能够 来到 有生之年
I|feel|I|can|come to|in this lifetime
我觉得我能够来到有生之年
I feel that I am able to come to this in my lifetime.
能够 来到 这样 一个 自由 的 世界
able to|come to|such|one|free|attributive marker|world
能够来到这样一个自由的世界
To be able to come to such a free world.
有 新鲜 的 空气 有 安全 的 饮食 有 清洁 的 水
have|fresh|attributive marker|air|have|safe|attributive marker|diet|have|clean|attributive marker|water
有新鲜的空气 有安全的饮食 有清洁的水
With fresh air, safe food, and clean water.
可以 扩展 我 的 爱好 是 吧
can|expand|my|attributive marker|hobby|is|suggestion marker
可以扩展我的爱好 是吧
I can expand my hobbies.
施展 我 的 技能
to display|my|attributive marker|skills
施展我的技能
Showcase my skills.
还有 一个 为 社会 服务 的 平台
still|one|for|society|serve|attributive marker|platform
还有一个为社会服务的平台
There is also a platform to serve society.
我 感到 非常 荣幸
I|feel|very|honored
我感到非常荣幸
I feel very honored.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=10.0 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=8.15
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=251 err=0.00%) translation(all=209 err=0.00%) cwt(all=1738 err=3.16%)