Wypróbuj LingQ i ucz się z programów Netflix, filmów na YouTube, artykułów prasowych i nie tylko.
今年暑假你做什麽?
What are you doing this summer?
この夏は何をする?
Wat doe je deze zomer?
世海 : 大为 , 你 知道 飞机 从 这里 起飞 到 北京 需要 多长时间 ?
Shihai: Dawei, do you know how long it takes for the plane to take off from here to Beijing?
士海:ダウェイ、飛行機がここから北京まで離陸するのにどれくらいかかるか知っていますか?
大为 : 这儿 离 北京 很 远 , 大约 十多个 小时 。
Big: This is far from Beijing, about ten hours.
ダウェイ:北京から遠く、約10時間です。
世海 : 小丁 和 学友 今天 晚上 就 到 北京 了 。
Shihai: Xiaoding and Xueyou went to Beijing this evening.
Shihai:XiaodingとXueyouが今夜北京に到着しました。
大为 : 是 的 。
Dawei: Yes.
世海 : 小丁 和 学友 很 想 去 中国 学习 。
Shihai: Xiaoding and Xueyou want to study in China.
Shihai:XiaodingとXueyouは本当に中国で勉強したいと思っています。
我 想 他们 现在 一定 很 高兴 。
I think they must be very happy now.
彼らは今とても幸せだと思います。
大为 : 我 很 羡慕 他们 , 明年 我 一定 要 到 中国 去 看一看 。
Dawei: I envy them. I will definitely go to China next year to have a look.
世海 : 中国 是 一个 古老 的 国家 , 听说 有 很多 名胜古迹 , 不过 “ 百闻不如一见 ”。
Shihai: China is an ancient country. I heard that there are many places of interest and historical sites, but it is better to see it.
士海:中国は古代の国ですが、見どころはたくさんあると聞きましたが、「百回見たほうがいい」と。
大为 :“ 百闻不如一见 ” 是 中国 成语 吗 ?
Great: "Is it better to see it?" Is it a Chinese idiom?
Dawei:「百を見るよりも聞く方が良い」は中国のイディオムですか?
世海 : 是 的 , 意思 是 : 自己 看见 的 才 可信 。
Shihai: Yes, it means: What you see is credible.
Shihai:はい、それは意味します:あなたが見るものだけが信用できます。
大为 : 我 明白 了 。
Great: I understand.
大为 : 世海 , 今年 暑假 你 做 什 麽 ?
Great for: Shihai, what do you do this summer?
Dawei:Shihai、この夏休みは何をしますか?
世海 : 我 先 要 回家 看 爸爸妈妈 , 他们 很 想 我 。
Shihai: I have to go home to see my mom and dad. They miss me very much.
然後 , 再作 决定 。
Then, make another decision.
次に、決定を行います。
你 呢 ?
How about you?
大为 : 我 已经 注册 了 两门课 , 所以 我 还 在 学校 里 继续 上课 。
Dawei: I have already registered for two courses, so I continue to attend classes at school.
Dawei:すでに2つのコースに登録しているため、引き続き学校で授業を受けます。
世海 : 你 学什 麽 ?
Shihai: What do you study?
紫海:何を勉強していますか。
大为 : 一门 是 心理学 , 一门 是 中国 历史 。
Great: One is psychology, and the other is Chinese history.
我 对 中国 历史 很感兴趣 , 可是 我 知道 的 不 多 , 所以 我 想 利用 暑假 多 学习 一些 中国 历史 知识 。
I am very interested in Chinese history, but I do n’t know much, so I want to use summer vacation to learn more about Chinese history.
中国の歴史にとても興味がありますが、あまり知りませんので、夏休みを利用して中国の歴史について学びたいです。
世海 : 中国 的 历史 很 久远 , 也 很 丰富 , 学 起来 一定 不 容易 。
Shihai: China's history is very long and rich, and it is not easy to learn.
石灰:中国には長く豊かな歴史があり、習得するのは容易ではありません。
大为 : 我 知道 。
Great: I know.
这 正是 它 吸引 我 的 原因 。
This is why it appeals to me.
これが私にとって魅力的な理由です。
世海 : 有人 说学 历史 , 人会 变得 聪明 , 你 说 呢 ?
Shihai: Some people say that learning history will make people smart, what do you say?
士海歴史を勉強することで人は賢くなると言う人もいますが、どう思いますか?
大为 : 我 也 这 麽 认为 。
Great: I think so too.
ダウェイ:私もそう思います。
学 历史 不仅仅 是 为 了解 过去 , 而且 是 为了 指导 未来 , 所谓 “ 古为今用 ” 就是 这个 意思 。
Learning history is not just about understanding the past, but also to guide the future. The so-called "old for today" is what this means.
歴史を学ぶことは、過去を理解するだけでなく、未来を導くことでもあり、いわゆる「過去が現在に役立つ」ということです。
我 希望 学习 中国 历史 後 , 我会 更 聪明 些 。
I hope that after studying Chinese history, I will be smarter.
中国の歴史を勉強した後、もっと頭が良くなることを願っています。
世海 : 你 会 的 。
Shihai: You will.
Shihai:するでしょう。
大为 : 你 已经 够 聪明 的 了 , 所以 你 不用 学习 历史 了 。
Great: You are smart enough, so you don't have to study history.
Dawei:あなたはすでに十分賢いので、歴史を研究する必要はありません。
世海 : 哪里 。
Shihai: Where.
Shihai:どこだ。
你 别开 我 玩笑 了 。
Don't make me joke.
冗談はやめて。