来到 王老师 家 作客
Come to Mr. Wang's house as a guest
Nous sommes invités chez M. Wang.
( 学友 和 人美 来到 王老师 家 作客 。
(School friends and people are coming to the teacher's home.)
(XueyouとRenmeiがゲストとしてWang先生の家に来ました。
和 王老师 的 家人 在 一起 , 他们 感到 非常 亲切 ...)
Together with Mr. Wang’s family, they feel very cordial...)
人美 : 您 一定 是 王 师母 吧 , 我 叫 人美 , 他 是 学友 。
Renmei: You must be Master Wang. I am beautiful, he is a student.
蓮明:あなたは王夫人でなければなりません。私の名前は蓮明です。
王 师母 : 请 进 , 请 进 , 欢迎 你们 。
Master Wang: Please come in, please come in, welcome you.
这 是 我 爸爸 , 这 是 我 妈妈 , 这 是 我 的 儿子 开开 。
This is my father, this is my mother, this is my son to open.
これは私の父、これは私の母、これは私の息子のカイカイです。
开开 :Hello, 叔叔 , 阿姨 。
Open: Hello, Uncle, Auntie.
学友 : 开开 , 你好 。
Xueyou: Open, hello.
你 学会 说 英文 啦 。
You learn to speak English.
あなたは英語を話すことを学びました。
你 爸爸 常常 跟 我们 提到 你 , 所以 , 我们 早就 知道 你 啦 。
Your father often mentioned you to us, so we already know you.
あなたの父親があなたに私たちにしばしば言及したので、私たちはすでにあなたを知っていました。
王大爷 : 请 坐 , 请 坐 。
Uncle Wang: Please sit down, please sit down.
你们 第一次 来 中国 , 而且 来到 一个 离 美国 这麽 遥远 的 地方 , 一定 很 不 习惯 吧 ?
You are coming to China for the first time, and when you come to a place far away from the United States, you must be unaccustomed to it.
中国に来て、アメリカから遠く離れたところに来たのは初めてです。
学友 : 还好 , 刚到 的 时候 , 饮食 有点 不 习惯 。
Xueyou: Fortunately, when I first arrived, the diet was a bit unaccustomed.
雪洋:幸い、私が最初に到着したとき、私は食事に少し慣れていませんでした。
不过 很快 我们 就 喜欢 吃 中国 菜 了 。
But soon we like to eat Chinese food.
しかし、すぐに中華料理を食べるのが好きです。
有时候 我 和 人 美一 见到 中国 餐馆 就 想 去 尝一尝 。
Sometimes when I see a Chinese restaurant, I want to try it.
レンメイと私は時々中華料理店を見てみたいと思います。
( 大家 都 笑 了 )
(Everyone laughs)
(みんな笑う)
开开 : 叔叔 , 阿姨 , 奶奶 说 今天 要 给 你们 做好 多 好吃 的 菜 , 让 你们 一吃 就 更 喜欢 这里 。
Open: Uncle, Auntie, Grandma said that I want to cook more delicious dishes for you today, so that you will like it more when you eat.
王 大娘 : 今天 你们 特地 来看 我们 , 我们 全家 都 很 高兴 , 你们 坐在 这儿 慢慢 聊 , 我 去 厨房 给 你们 做饭 。
Aunt Wang: Today, you come to see us specially. Our family is very happy. You are sitting here and chatting slowly. I am going to the kitchen to cook for you.
王叔母さん:今日、あなたは私たちに特別に会いに来ました。家族全員がとても幸せです。あなたはここに座ってゆっくり話します。私はあなたのためにキッチンに行きます。
人美 ﹑ 学友 : 谢谢 大娘 。
People, students: Thank you aunt.
王 师母 : 从 你们 的 王老师 那里 了解 到 你们 的 情况 , 知道 你们 对 学习 中文 和 中国 文化 都 很感兴趣 。
Master Wang: Learn about your situation from your teacher Wang and know that you are very interested in learning Chinese and Chinese culture.
王さん:あなたは王先生からあなたの状況について学びました、そしてあなたは中国と中国の文化を学ぶことに非常に興味があることを知っています。
你们 这次 特地 来到 中国 学习 , 一定 会 得到 很大 的 收获 。
When you come to China to study specifically this time, you will definitely get a lot of gains.
今回は特別に勉強するために中国に来て、確実に多くのことを学びます。
学友 : 来到 中国 以後 , 除了 上课 , 我们 还 参观 了 一些 北京 有名 的 公园 , 天坛 ﹑ 北海 ﹑ 故宫 等 。
Xueyou: After coming to China, in addition to class, we also visited some famous parks in Beijing, the Temple of Heaven, Beihai, the Forbidden City and so on.
Xueyou:中国に行った後、クラスに加えて、天壇、北海、紫禁城など、北京のいくつかの有名な公園も訪れました。
我们 希望 能 学到 更 多 的 知识 , 了解 到 更 多 的 中国 文化 。
We hope to learn more and learn more about Chinese culture.
私たちは中国の文化についてより多くの知識を学び、もっと学びたいと思っています。
王 师母 : 在 北京 , 的确 有 很多 地方 值得 参观 , 你们 去过 颐和园 了 吗 ?
Master Wang: In Beijing, there are indeed many places worth visiting. Have you been to the Summer Palace?
王さん:北京には、訪れる価値のある場所がたくさんあります。
人美 : 还 没有 。
Renmei: Not yet.
蓮明:まだです。
听说 , 颐和园 非常 美 , 有 昆明湖 ﹑ 万寿山 , 还有 一个 大理石 造 的 船 , 叫 石舫 。
I heard that the Summer Palace is very beautiful, there are Kunming Lake, Wanshou Mountain, and a marble ship called Shijie.
王 师母 : 是 的 , 那里 湖光山色 , 是 一个 美丽 的 公园 。
Master Wang: Yes, there is a beautiful park in the lake and mountains.
不如 我们 下 星期六 一起 去 颐和园 , 怎麽样 ?
Why don't we go to the Summer Palace together next Saturday, how?
次の土曜日に一緒に夏の宮殿に行きませんか?
人美 : 好 啊 , 我们 正想 去 呢 。
People beauty: Ok, we are going to go.
レンメイ:わかりました、これから出発します。
有 你们 作 向导 , 太好 啦 。
It’s great to have you as a guide.
あなたがあなたのガイドになることは素晴らしいことです。
开开 : 叔叔 , 阿姨 , 快 来 吃饭 , 奶奶 已经 做好 了 。
Open: Uncle, Auntie, come and eat, Grandma is ready.
王大爷 : 来 , 我们 一边 吃 一边 继续 聊 , 我 还 想 听听 你们 介绍 美国 呢 。
Uncle Wang: Come, let's continue to talk while eating, I want to hear you introduce the United States.
ワンおじさん:さあ、食べながら話を続けましょうアメリカの紹介を聞きたいです。
(......, 学友 和 人 美 在 王老师 家 渡过 了 愉快 的 一天 。)
(..., Xueyou and Renmei have had a good day at Teacher Wang’s house.)