我们差点儿 把他的生日忘了
We almost forgot his birthday
Nous avons failli oublier son anniversaire.
( 学友 在 图书馆 门口 碰见 了 人美 。
(School friends met people at the entrance of the library.
(Xueyouは図書館の入り口でRenmeiと出会います。
学友 : 人美 , 你 不是 去 听 讲座 了 吗 ?
Xueyou: People are beautiful, are you not going to the lecture?
雪曜:連明、講義に行きませんでしたか?
人美 : 别提 了 。
Beauty: Don't mention it.
蓮明:それは言わないでください。
我 到 了 那儿 , 才 知道 讲座 取消 了 。
When I got there, I realized that the lecture was cancelled.
学友 : 还好 我 没 跟 你 一起 去 。
Xueyou: Fortunately, I didn't go with you.
雪洋:幸い、私はあなたと一緒に行きませんでした。
对 了 , 你 知道 吗 ?
By the way, did you know?
纯子 这个 星期天 过生日 。
Pure son has a birthday this Sunday.
她 请 我们 去 参加 她 的 生日 晚会 。
She invited us to attend her birthday party.
彼女は私たちを誕生日パーティーに招待した。
人美 : 星期天 是 几号 ?
Renmei: What is the number on Sunday?
蓮明:日曜日は何曜日ですか?
学友 : 十一月 六号 。
Xueyou: November 6th.
怎麽 了 ?
what happened?
人美 : 十一月 六号 也 是 大为 的 生日 。
Renmei: November 6th is also a big birthday.
蓮明:11月6日もダウェイの誕生日です。
我们 差点儿 把 他 的 生日 忘 了 。
We almost forgot his birthday.
私たちは彼の誕生日をほとんど忘れました。
学友 : 对 啊 。
Xueyou: Right.
雪洋:はい。
怎麽 我 没有 想 起来 ?
Why didn't I think about it?
どうして覚えてないの?
我们 一定 要 寄生 日 卡片 和 生日礼物 给 他 。
We must give him a parasite day card and birthday gift.
私たちは彼に寄生虫の日カードと誕生日プレゼントを与えなければなりません。
不然 , 他会 觉得 我们 在 这儿 交了 新 朋友 , 就 把 老朋友 忘 了 。
Otherwise, he will feel that we have made new friends here and forget the old friends.
そうでなければ、彼は私たちがここで新しい友達を作ったと感じ、古い友達を忘れます。
人美 : 你 说 , 我们 买 什麽 礼物 给 纯子 和 大为 呢 ?
Renmei: You said, what gift do we buy for pure son and great?
学友 : 大为 在 机场 送 我们 的 时候 , 说 他 想 明年 夏天 或者 秋天 来 中国 。
Xueyou: When I sent us at the airport, I said that he wants to come to China next summer or fall.
我们 送 他 一本 中国 地 图册 吧 。
Let's give him an atlas of China.
人美 : 这个 主意 很 好 。
Renmei: This idea is very good.
蓮明:これはいい考えです。
我 上星期 在 书店 看到 一本 中国 成语故事 的 漫画书 。
I saw a comic book of Chinese idiom stories in a bookstore last week.
我 想 纯子 一定 会 喜欢 。
I think pure son will love it.
淳子さんも気に入ると思います。
学友 : 好极了 。
Xueyou: Great.
我们 今天 就 去 书店 把 礼物 买 了 吧 。
Let's go to the bookstore today and buy the gift.
对 了 , 你 来 图书馆 借书 吗 ?
By the way, did you come to the library to borrow books?
さて、本を借りに図書館に来ましたか?
人美 : 我 想 把 这 本书 还 了 , 再 借 几本 新 的 。
Renmei: I want to return this book, and borrow a few new ones.
蓮明:この本を返却して、新しい本をいくつか借りたいです。
学友 : 你 先 去 借书 。
Xueyou: You must borrow books first.
雪洋:まず本を借りに行きます。
我 去 学生 阅览室 把 今天 的 语法 复习 一下 儿 。
I went to the student reading room to review today's grammar.
生徒の読書室に行き、今日の文法を復習しました。
你 借完 了 书 就 来 找 我 。
Come to me after you borrow the book.
その本を借りてから来てください。
( 过 了 半个 小时 , 人美来 阅览室 找 学友 。
(After half an hour, Renmei came to the reading room to find Xueyou.
他们 一起 走出 了 图书馆 。
They walked out of the library together.
彼らは一緒に図書館を出た。
人美 : 我 有 一点儿 饿 了 。
Renmei: I am a little hungry.
蓮明:私は少しお腹が空いています。
你 等 一下 , 我 的 书包 里 有 巧克力 , 我 找 找 。
Wait a minute, there is chocolate in my bag, I am looking for it.
ちょっと待って、私のバッグにチョコレートがあります、私はそれらを探します。
学友 : 今天上午 下课 的 时候 , 你 出去 了 。
Xueyou: When you are in class this morning, you are out.
雪洋:今朝の授業の終わりに、あなたは出かけました。
我 看见 你 的 书包 里 有 巧克力 , 就 把 它 吃 了 。
I saw that there was chocolate in your bag and I ate it.
私はあなたのバッグにチョコレートを見たので、私はそれを食べました。
人美 : 你 真象 一只 馋猫 。
Beauty: You are like a serval.
蓮明:あなたは本当に貪欲な猫のように見えます。
这样 吧 , 现在 是 五点 半 。
So, it’s half past five.
ええと、それは五時半です。
我们 先 把 晚饭 吃 了 , 再 去 书店 , 好 吗 ?
Let's eat dinner first, then go to the bookstore, ok?
まず夕食を食べてから、書店に行きましょう。
学友 : 没 问题 。
Xueyou: No problem.