我们学会了坐北京的公共汽车
We learned to take the bus in Beijing
( 人美 ﹑ 学友 今天 要 去 王府井 和晓芳 ﹑ 国华 一起 逛商店 。
(People and students are going to Wangfujing and Xiaofang and Guohua to go shopping together today.
(レンメイと雪陽は、今日、XiaofangとGuohuaと一緒に買い物に行くために王府井に行きます。
他们 逛 完 商店 会 一起 去 和平门 的 全聚德烤鸭店 吃 有名 的 北京烤鸭 。
When they stroll through the store, they will go to the Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant in Hepingmen to eat the famous Peking Duck.
学友 : 人美 , 昨天 你 给晓芳 打电话 的 时候 , 问 清楚 了 怎麽 去 王府井 吗 ?
Xueyou: People beautiful, when you called Xiaofang yesterday, I asked how to go to Wangfujing?
雪曜:Renmei、昨日Xiaofangに電話したとき、王府井に行く方法を知っていましたか?
人美 : 问 清楚 了 。
People beauty: Asked clearly.
晓芳 说 , 可以 坐 332 路 汽车 到 动物园 , 然後 坐 103 路 电车 去 王府井 ; 也 可以 直接 坐 出租车 , 大约 付 30 圆 人民币 。
Xiaofang said that you can take the 332 bus to the zoo, then take the 103 bus to Wangfujing; you can also take a taxi directly and pay about 30 yuan.
Xiaofangは、動物園まで332バスに乗車し、103番トラムで王府井まで行くことができ、タクシーで直接行くこともでき、料金は約30人民元です。
学友 : 你 说 我们 是 坐 公共汽车 还是 坐 出租车 ?
Xueyou: You said that we are taking a bus or taking a taxi?
Xueyou:バスかタクシーか?
美 : 我们 坐 公共汽车 吧 。
Beauty: Let's take the bus.
我们 来 北京 学习 汉语 , 也 应该 学会 坐 北京 的 公共 汽车 。
When we come to Beijing to study Chinese, we should also learn to take a bus in Beijing.
再说 , 坐 公共汽车 虽然 多花 一些 时间 , 可是 比 坐 出租车 便宜 多 了 。
Besides, although it takes more time to take a bus, it is much cheaper than taking a taxi.
その上、バスに乗るのに時間がかかりますが、タクシーに乗るよりずっと安いです。
学友 : 你 说得对 。
Xueyou: You are right.
雪曜:その通りです。
咱们 现在 就 去 332 路 汽车站 吧 。
Let's go to the 332 bus station now.
さあ、332バスステーションに行きましょう。
( 人美 和 学友 快到 汽车站 了 。
(People and alumni are coming to the bus station.
(レンメイと雪陽はほぼバス停にあります。
学友 : 人美 , 我 看见 332 路 汽车站 了 , 就 在 街 对面 。
Xueyou: People beautiful, I saw the 332 bus station, just across the street.
人美 : 可不是 , 你 瞧 , 一辆 332 路车 刚 走 , 咱们 还 得 等 几分钟 。
Renmei: No, you see, a 332 car just left, we have to wait a few minutes.
蓮明:いいえ、わかりました、332番のバスが残っています。数分待つ必要があります。
学友 : 等 一下 儿 , 怎麽 街 的 这 一边 也 有 332 路 的 车站 ?
Xueyou: Wait a minute, how do you have a 332-way station on this side of the street?
人美 : 对 了 。
Renmei: That's right.
晓芳 昨天 在 电话 里 告诉 我 , 千万别 坐错 了 方向 。
Xiaofang told me on the phone yesterday, don't take the wrong direction.
一定 要 看清楚 汽车站 的 牌子 , 要 坐 去 动物园 方向 的 汽车 。
Be sure to look at the sign of the bus station and take the car in the direction of the zoo.
必ずバス停の標識を読み、バスに乗って動物園に向かいます。
学友 : 我 看看 街 这 一边 的 牌子 吧 。
Xueyou: Let me look at the brand on the street side.
雪洋:通りのこちら側の看板を見てみましょう。
你 瞧 , 这 是 去 动物园 的 方向 。
You see, this is the direction to go to the zoo.
ほら、これが動物園への方向です。
(332 路 汽车 来 了 。
(The 332 bus is coming.
售票员 :332 路 , 开往 动物园 , 上车 请 买票 , 月票 请 出示 。
Ticket seller: 332 Road, go to the zoo, please buy a ticket when you get on the bus, please show your monthly ticket.
切符売り場:第332号動物園行きバス乗車時にチケットを購入毎月のチケットをご提示ください。
学友 : 人美 , 我来 买票 。
Xueyou: People are beautiful, I will buy tickets.
雪曜:蓮明、チケットを購入します。
小姐 , 买 两张 去 动物园 的 票 。
Miss, buy two tickets to the zoo.
顺便 问 一下 儿 , 我们 去 王府井 , 是不是 到 动物园 换 103 路 电车 ?
By the way, let's go to Wangfujing, do you go to the zoo for the 103 tram?
ちなみに王府井に行くと、動物園でトラム103番に乗り換えますか?
售票员 : 对 。
Ticket seller: Yes.
这 是 您 的 票 和 找钱 。
This is your ticket and find money.
こちらがチケットとお金です。
(332 路 汽车 到 了 动物园 站 。
(The 332 car arrived at the zoo station.
(332バスは動物園の駅に到着します。
售票员 : 动物园 站 到 了 , 请 下车 的 乘客 带 好 自己 的 东西 准备 下车 。
Ticket seller: The zoo is here, please get off the passengers and bring your own things to get off.
アテンダント:動物園駅に到着しましたので、バスを降りる方は、荷物を持ってバスから降りてください。
( 学友 和晓芳 顺利 地 找到 了 103 路 电车站 , 上 了 103 路 电车 。
( Xueyou and Xiaofang successfully found the 103 tram station and took the 103 tram.
(XueyouとXiaofangは、103のトラム停留所を見つけ、103のトラムに乗りました。
电车 开 得 很慢 。
The tram is driving very slowly.
トラムはとてもゆっくりと走った。
他们 到 王府井 的 时候 , 已经 十点 多 了 。
When they arrived at Wangfujing, it was already more than ten o'clock.
彼らが王府井に到着したとき、それはすでに10時でした。
( 五分钟 後 , 在 王府井书店 门口 , 晓芳 和 国华 正在 等 人 美 和 学友 呢 。
(Five minutes later, at the entrance of Wangfujing Bookstore, Xiaofang and Guohua are waiting for people and scholars.
(5分後、王府井書店のドアで、XiaofangとGuohuaがMeihe Xueyouを待っています。
人美 : 国华 , 晓芳 , 真对不起 , 我们 来 晚 了 。
Renmei: Guohua, Xiaofang, I am sorry, we are late.
Renmei:国華、Xiaofang、ごめんなさい、私たちは遅れています。
今天 我们 学会 了 坐 北京 的 公共汽车 。
Today we learned to take a bus in Beijing.
今日は北京バスに乗ることを学びました。
可是 没想到 103 路 电车 开 得 很慢 。
However, I did not expect the 103 tram to drive very slowly.
しかし、103路面電車が非常にゆっくりと運転することを期待していませんでした。
晓芳 : 没关系 , 我们 也 刚 到 不久 。
Xiaofang: It doesn't matter, we have just arrived.
Xiaofang:それは問題ではありません。到着しました。
人美 , 上个星期 我妈 在 王府井 百货大楼 看见 了 很 好 的 丝绸 料子 , 质量 又 好 , 价格 又 不 贵 。
People are beautiful, last week my mother saw a good silk material in Wangfujing Department Store, the quality is good, the price is not expensive.
先週、王府井デパートで母の蓮明に良質のシルク素材を見ましたが、品質は良く、価格も高くありません。
她 说 那种 料子 很 适合 做 旗袍 。
She said that the material is very suitable for cheongsam.
彼女はその材料がチャイナドレスに非常に適していると言いました。
人美 : 太好了 。
Renmei: That's great.
我们 现在 就 去 看看 吧 。
Let's go check it out now.
今すぐチェックしてみましょう。
国华 : 给 你们 两个 小时 。
Guohua: Give you two hours.
国華:2時間あげます。
现在 是 十点 半 , 十二点 半 我们 还是 在 这儿 见面 。
It’s half past ten, and we’re here at half past twelve.
10時半です。12時半にここで会います。
然後 , 我们 一起 去 前门 , 坐地铁 去 和平门 吃 烤鸭 。
Then, we went to the front door together and took the subway to the Peace Gate to eat roast duck.
人美 ﹑ 晓芳 : 没 问题 。
Renmei, Xiaofang: No problem.
一会儿 见 !
See you later!