癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
Toad wants to eat
Un sapo intentando comer la carne de un cisne
白鳥の肉を食べようとするヒキガエル
青青 : 小薇 , 你 手机 在 响 , 怎么 不 接电话 ?
Qingqing: Xiaowei, your cell phone is ringing, why don't you answer the call?
小薇 : 那 是 个 神经病 , 不用 理他 。
Xiaowei: That's a neurotic, don't care about him.
青青 : 哦 ?
Qingqing: Oh?
是 吗 ?
Yeah?
是不是 有 男生追 你 呀 ?
Is there a boy chasing you?
小薇 : 他 ?
Xiaowei: Him?
癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 !
Toad wants to eat!
青青 : 小薇 , 你 已经 不打自招 了 。
Qingqing: Xiaowei, you don't confess yourself anymore.
小薇 最近 的 手机 老是 响个 不停
Xiaowei's recent mobile phone keeps ringing
第一个 单词 “ 手机 ”(cellphone), 意思 是 “ 移动电话 ”。
The first word "cellphone" (cellphone) means "mobile phone".
在 中国 用 手机 的 人 非常 多 , 孩子 们 也 是 手机 的 主要 用户 之一 。
There are many people using mobile phones in China, and children are also one of the main users of mobile phones.
手机 量词 用 “ 部 ”,“ 一部 手机 ”, 也 可以 用 “ 个 ”, 一个 手机 。
The mobile phone quantifier uses "department", "a mobile phone", or "piece", a mobile phone.
例如 ,“ 昨天 阿姨 送个 我 一部 新手机 , 非常 漂亮 。
For example, "Yesterday my aunt gave me a new mobile phone, which is very beautiful.
再 例如 ,“ 你好 , 请问 你 的 手机号码 是 多少 ?
For another example, "Hello, what is your mobile number?
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
青青 : 小薇 , 你 手机 在 响 , 怎么 不 接电话 ?
Qingqing: Xiaowei, your cell phone is ringing, why don't you answer the call?
我 问 她 为什么 不 接电话 , 她 说 是 个 神经病 给 她 打 的 电话 。
I asked her why she didn't answer the phone, and she said it was a crazy call.
没错 , 那个 男孩 就是 神经病
That's right, that boy is crazy
第二个 单词 “ 神经病 ”(mental disorder)
The second word "mental disorder" (mental disorder)
“ 神经病 ” 是 一个 用来 骂人 的 词 , 是 “ 不 正常 、 有 毛病 ” 的 意思 , 我们 说 神经病 。
"Neuropathy" is a word used to swear, which means "abnormal, faulty", we say neurosis.
例如 “ 神经病 !
For example, "Neuropathy!
我 不 认识 你 , 你 别拉着 我 !
I don't know you, don't hold me!
再 例如 “ 你别 神经病 了 , 我 没 偷 你 的 钱 !
Another example is "Don't be crazy, I didn't steal your money!"
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
小薇 : 那 是 个 神经病 , 不用 理他 。
那个 神经病 就是 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 。
That neurosis is that the toad wants to eat swan meat.
第三个 单词 “ 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 ”(aspiring after the impossible)
The third word "toad wants to eat swan meat" (aspiring after the impossible)
指 的 是 “ 很丑 或者 很差 的 人 想 追求 得到 很美 很 好 的 人 , 一般 指 一种 不 可能 实现 的 幻想 和 追求 。
Refers to "Ugly or poor people want to pursue beautiful and good people, generally refers to an impossible fantasy and pursuit.
哦 , 小薇 , 你 是 说 追求 你 的 那个 人 很 差劲 喽 , 配不上 你 这么 优秀 的 喽 !
Oh, Xiaowei, you mean that the person who pursues you is terrible, and doesn't deserve to be so good as you!
当然 了 , 他 配不上 我 。
Of course, he is not good enough for me.
我 给 大家 造句
I make a sentence for everyone
例如 “ 你别 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 了 , 她 是 不会 嫁给 你 的 。
For example, "Don't you want to eat swan meat. She won't marry you."
再 例如 ,“ 你 追 她 , 那 就是 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 , 别 浪费时间 了 。
For another example, "You chase her, that is, the toad wants to eat swan meat, don't waste time.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
小薇 : 他 ?
癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 !
Toad wants to eat!
以前 呀 , 我 一直 问小薇 是否 有 追求者 , 可是 她 从来 都 不 承认 , 这回 可是 不打自招 了 。
Before, I kept asking Xiaowei if she had a suitor, but she never admitted it. This time, she didn't confess herself.
以前、私はシャオウェイに求婚者がいるかどうか尋ね続けましたが、彼女は決して認めませんでしたが、今回は自分自身に尋ねませんでした。
“ 不打自招 ”(An Unsuccessful Lie),
"不打自招" (An Unsuccessful Lie),
“ 不打自招 ” 是 一个 成语
"Don't recruit yourself" is an idiom
意思 是 “ 还 没有 使用 逼迫 的 手段 , 自己 就 承认 了 。
It means "I have not used the means of persecution, I admit it myself."
现在 经常 用来 指 无意 中 暴露 了 自己 的 意图 , 秘密 。
Now often used to refer to unintentionally revealing one's own intentions and secrets.
例如 “ 千万别 不打自招 , 别 告诉 你 阿姨 你 喝酒 了 。
For example, "Don't stop hiring yourself, and don't tell your aunt that you are drinking.
たとえば、「自分を責めるな、おばさんに酒を飲んでいるなんて言わないで。
再 例如 “ 你 看 , 你 衣服 上 的 口红 已经 不打自招 了 。
Another example is "Look, the lipstick on your clothes is no longer a confession."
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
青青 : 小薇 , 你 已经 不打自招 了 。
Qingqing: Xiaowei, you don't confess yourself.
放暑假 的 小薇 啊 , 最近 电话 特别 多 , 但是 她 一看 手机号码 就 不 愿意 接电话 。
Xiao Wei, who is on summer vacation, there have been a lot of calls recently, but she is reluctant to answer the phone when she sees her mobile phone number.
我 一问 : 原来 是 她 的 一位 追求者
I asked: It turned out to be one of her suitors
私は尋ねた:つまり、それは彼女の求婚者の一人だった
小薇 不 喜欢 那个 男孩子 , 所以 无论 那个 男孩子 怎么 打电话 小薇 就是 不 接电话 , 不理 他 。
Xiao Wei doesn't like that boy, so no matter how the boy calls, Xiao Wei just doesn't answer the phone and ignore him.
看来 啊 , 我们 的 小薇 真的 长大 了
It seems that our Xiaowei has really grown up
那么 想要 追求 我们 小薇 的 你 , 请 在 我们 网页 的 下方 留言 哦 !
So if you want to pursue our Xiaowei, please leave a message at the bottom of our website!
对 啊 , 对 啊 , 一米 八 以上 的 优先 哦 !
Yes, yes, one meter or more is preferred!
哎 , 这个 小丫头
Hey, this little girl
青青 : 小薇 , 你 手机 在 响 , 怎么 不 接电话 ?
小薇 : 那 是 个 神经病 , 不用 理他 。
青青 : 哦 ?
是 吗 ?
是不是 有 男生追 你 呀 ?
小薇 : 他 ?
癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 !
青青 : 小薇 , 你 已经 不打自招 了 。