哆 啦 A梦 ,在 快乐 中 回到 童年
Doraemon, Zurück zur Kindheit im Glück
Doraemon, back to childhood in happiness
Doraemon, de vuelta a la infancia feliz
Doraemon, le retour à l'enfance en s'amusant
ドラえもん、幸せの中で子供時代に戻る
Doraemon, Regresso à Infância em Felicidade
106.1 在 去 看 《 哆 啦 A 梦 : 大雄 的 恐龙 》 之前 , 朋友 笑 着 告诉 说 : 我们 这 一代人 , 都 是 看着 《 哆 啦 A 梦 》 长大 的 。
106.1 Before watching "Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur", a friend told me with a smile: Our generation grew up watching "Doraemon".
106.2 我 非常 认同 朋友 这样 的 观点 , 也 正是 因为 这样 的 原因
106.2 I very much agree with my friend's point of view, and it is precisely for this reason
所以 我 才 决定 进 电影院 看 一部 久违 的 动画片 , 想 寻找 那些 久违 的 快乐 和 感动 。
That's why I decided to go to the cinema to watch a long-lost cartoon, looking for those long-lost joys and emotions.
106.3 小时候 , 我 像 每 一个 小孩 一样 , 都 希望 自己 能够 拥有 一个 属于 自己 的 哆 啦 A 梦 。
106.3 When I was a child, like every child, I hoped that I could have a Doraemon of my own.
106.4 因为 只要 拥有 他 , 我们 就 可以 像 大雄 那样 , 无论 犯 了 什么样 的 错误
106.4 Because as long as we have him, we can be like Nobita, no matter what mistakes we make
都 有 个 好 朋友 能够 帮助 我们 解决问题 , 无论 有 多么 异想天开 的 梦想 , 他 也 总能 帮助 自己 实现 。
There is a good friend who can help us solve our problems, and no matter how fantastical dreams, he can always help us realize them.
106.5 哆 啦 A 梦 就是 一个 神奇 的 梦想 宝库 , 凡是 我们 能够 想到 的 , 它 都 可能 做到
106.5 Doraemon is a magical treasure trove of dreams, anything we can think of, it can do
凡是 我们 无法 想象 的 , 它 也 能 完成 。
It can do anything we can't imagine.
106.6 大雄 是 如此 幸运 , 因为 只有 他 才 有 一个 哆 啦 A 梦 , 只有 他 才 可以 在 不停 的 做梦 。
106.6 Nobita is so lucky, because only he has a Doraemon, and only he can keep dreaming.
106.6 のび太だけがドラえもんを持っていて、夢を見続けることができるので、のび太はとても幸運です。
106.7 只是 这 一次 ,《 哆 啦 A 梦 : 大雄 的 恐龙 》 转变 了
106.7 Only this time, "Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur" changed
故事 的 主角 不再 是 人人 都 梦想 的 哆 啦 A 梦 , 而是 那个 淘气 顽皮 仍然 在 犯错 说大话 的 大雄 。
The protagonist of the story is no longer the Doraemon that everyone dreams of, but the naughty Nobita who is still making mistakes and talking big.
106.8 故事 从大雄 倔强地 要 找到 一个 完整 的 恐龙 化石 开始
106.8 The story begins with Nobita's stubbornness to find a complete dinosaur fossil
106.8 恐竜の完全な化石を見つけようとするのび太の頑固さから物語は始まる
这 一次 哆 啦 A 梦 决定 让 大雄 通过 自己 的 力量 来 完成 这个 工作 。
This time Doraemon decided to let Nobita use his own power to complete the job.
106.9 在 这个 漫长 的 历程 里 , 他们 学会 了 相互 帮助 , 坚持不懈 , 他们 也 懂得 了 友情 的 珍贵 , 更 学会 了 成长 。
106.9 During this long process, they have learned to help each other and persevere, they have also learned the value of friendship, and they have learned to grow.
106.10 大雄 长大 了 , 学会 了 用 自己 的 力量 去 面对 一切 。
106.10 Nobita grew up and learned to face everything with his own strength.
106.11 正如 我们 都 已 长大 了 一样 , 无论 遇到 什么样 的 困难 , 都 会 用 自己 的 双手 去 解决问题 。
106.11 Just as we have all grown up, no matter what difficulties we encounter, we will solve them with our own hands.
106.12 相信 在 孩子 们 看过 这部 电影 之后 , 也 会 在 小小的 心灵 里 学会 很多 , 正如 我们 一样 。
106.12 I believe that after watching this movie, children will learn a lot in their little minds, just like us.
106.13 虽然 这样 的 一部 动画片 , 从 故事 的 开始 , 我们 就 能够 猜 到 故事 的 结局 。
106.13 Although such a cartoon, from the beginning of the story, we can guess the ending of the story.
106.14 但是 这样 简单 的 故事 , 这样 简单 的 过程 , 却 能够 让 我们 拥有 发自内心 的 微笑 。
106.14 But such a simple story, such a simple process, can make us smile from the heart.
106.15 其实 , 快乐 就是 那样 的 简单 。
106.15 In fact, happiness is that simple.
106.16 在 这个 夏天 ,《 哆 啦 A 梦 : 大雄 的 恐龙 》 让 我们 在 无忧无虑 的 微笑 里 , 悄悄的 回到 了 快乐 的 童年 。
106.16 In this summer, "Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur" allows us to quietly return to our happy childhood with a carefree smile.
好 , 这 就是 我们 今天 的 “ 听 新闻 , 说 汉语 ”。
Well, this is our "listening to the news and speaking Chinese" today.
你 最 喜欢 的 动画片 是 什么 呢 ?
What is your favorite cartoon?
欢迎 大家 来信 和 我们 分享 。
Welcome everyone to write and share with us.
当然 , 如果 有 任何 的 问题 或者 建议 , 也 请 您 在 我们 的 网站 里面 留言 。
Of course, if you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a message on our website.