打电话(1)
Call (1)
Appel (1)
電話 (1)
Звонок (1)
下面 让 我们 一 起来 看一看
Let's take a look together
胡 : 喂 , 您好 !
请问 青青 在 吗 ?
Is Qingqing here?
A: 请稍等 。
…… 对不起 , 青青 不在 。
请问 您 是 哪位 ?
May I ask who is calling?
胡 : 我 是 青青 的 朋友 , 胡子 。
Hu: I am Qingqing's friend, beard.
一会儿 她 回来 了 请 她 给 我 回 电话 好 吗 ?
Will she come back and ask her to call me back later?
A: 好 的 , 没 问题 。
A: Okay, no problem.
胡 : 谢谢 !
A: 不 客气 。
胡 : 再见 !
A: 再见 !
今天 我们 一起 学习 打电话 时 经常 用到 的 句子 。
Today we study the sentences we often use when making phone calls.
小胡 打电话 找 青青 , 所以 他 说 :“ 请问 青青 在 吗 ?
这时 还 可以 说 :“ 喂 , 您好 !
At this time, you can also say: "Hello, hello!
我 找 青青 ”。
I am looking for Qingqing ".
接电话 的 人 不 知道 青青 在 不在
The person answering the phone does not know whether Qingqing is here or not
所以 说 :“ 请稍等 ”, 也 可以 说 :“ 请 稍候 ”
So say "Please wait" or you can say "Please wait"
意思 是 “ 请 你 等 一下 ”。
It means "please wait a moment".
当 接电话 的 人 发现 青青 不在 的 时候 , 他 和 小 胡说 :“ 对不起 , 青青 不在 。
When the person answering the phone found that Qing Qing was away, he and Xiao Hu said: "I'm sorry, Qing Qing is not here.
请问 您 是 哪位 ?
May I ask who is calling?
小 胡向 接电话 的 人 介绍 自己 :“ 我 是 青青 的 朋友 , 胡子 。
Xiao Hu introduced himself to the person answering the phone: "I am Qingqing's friend, beard.
介绍 自己 的 时候 , 我们 通常 说 :“ 我 是 ……”
When introducing ourselves, we usually say: "I am ..."
例如 :“ 我 是 中国 人 ”,“ 我 是 青青 的 弟弟 ”,“ 我 是 一名 老师 ”,“ 我 是 胡子 ”。
For example: "I am Chinese", "I am Qingqing's younger brother", "I am a teacher", "I am a beard".
因为 青青 不在 , 小 胡想 让 青青 回 电话
Because Qingqing is not here, Xiao Hu wants Qingqing to call back
所以 他 和 接电话 的 人 说 :“ 一会儿 她 回来 了 请 她 给 我 回 电话 好 吗 ?
我们 可以 说 打电话 , 回 电话 。
We can say make a call and call back.
写 邮件 , 回 邮件 , 写 Email, 回 Email, 写 短信 , 回 短信 , 写信 , 回信 。
Write email, reply email, write Email, reply Email, write SMS, reply SMS, write letter, reply letter.
这里 一个 常用 的 巨型 ,“ 好 吗 ?
Here is a commonly used giant, "Okay?"
これがよく使われる巨人です。
” 是 礼貌 地 请求 别人 帮助 自己 的 说法 。
"Is a polite way to ask others to help yourself.
例如 “ 把 杯子 递给 我 , 好 吗 ?
For example, "Hand me the cup, will you?
”,“ 帮 我 买 三个 苹果 , 好 吗 ?
"," Help me buy three apples, will you?
接电话 的 人 回答 :“ 好 的 , 没 问题 ”
The person answering the phone answered: "Okay, no problem"
意思 是 , 她 会 告诉 青青 , 给 胡国昕 回 电话 。
Meaning, she will tell Qingqing and call Hu Guoxin.
つまり、彼女はQingqingにHuGuoxinにコールバックするように指示します。
最后 是 结束 电话 前 的 客气话 ,“ 谢谢 ”,“ 不 客气 ”“ 再见 ”。
Finally, the kind words before the end of the phone, "Thank you", "You're welcome" "Goodbye".
好 , 让 我们 再 听 一遍 课文 , 看 你 能 听懂 多少 ?
Okay, let's listen to the text again and see how much you can understand.
胡 : 喂 , 您好 !
请问 青青 在 吗 ?
A: 请稍等 。
…… 对不起 , 青青 不在 。
请问 您 是 哪位 ?
胡 : 我 是 青青 的 朋友 , 胡子 。
一会儿 她 回来 了 请 她 给 我 回 电话 好 吗 ?
A: 好 的 , 没 问题 。
胡 : 谢谢 !
A: 不 客气 。
胡 : 再见 !
A: 再见 !