感冒(1)
Colds(1)
Resfriados(1)
Rhumes(1)
インフルエンザ (1)
早晨 起床 后 , 我 觉得 身体 很 不 舒服 , 头疼 , 嗓子 也 疼 , 我 决定 去 医院 看病 。
After getting up in the morning, I felt very uncomfortable. I had a headache and a sore throat. I decided to go to the hospital for treatment.
到 医院 挂号 后 , 我 坐在 内科 的 候诊室 里 , 护士 小姐 帮 我量 了 体温 , 三十八 度 五 。
||s'inscrire||||médecine interne||Salle d'attente|||||m'a pris||température corporelle|trente-huit||
After registering at the hospital, I was sitting in the waiting room of the internal medicine department. The nurse took my temperature, which was 38 degrees and five.
一会儿 , 护士 小姐 带 我 到 二号 诊室 。
|||||||salle de consultation
After a while, the nurse took me to the second consultation room.
我 和 医生 说 我 发烧 了 , 头疼 , 嗓子 也 疼 。
I told the doctor that I had a fever, a headache, and a sore throat.
医生 做 了 检查 后 告诉 我 这 流行性 感冒
||||||||grippal|
The doctor told me about the flu after a checkup
回家 后 多 喝 开水 , 多 休息 , 按时 吃药 , 过 几天 就 没事 了 。
After I go home, I will drink more water, rest more, and take medicine regularly. I will be fine in a few days.
我 回到 家 吃 完药 后 睡 了 一天 , 今天 感觉 好多 了 。
||||pris des médicaments||||||||
I went home and slept for a day after taking the medicine, and I feel much better today.
前 几天 , 我 没有 来 cslpod 和 大家 见面 , 为什么 呢 ?
A few days ago, I didn’t come to cslpod to meet with you, why?
因为 我 感冒 了 。
Because I have a cold.
“ 早晨 起床 后 , 我 觉得 身体 不 舒服 ”, 身体 不 舒服 是 什么 感觉 呢 ?
Matin||||||||||||||
"After getting up in the morning, I feel uncomfortable." What does it feel like to be uncomfortable?
有 的 人 身体 不 舒服 感觉 头疼 , 嗓子疼
||||||||mal de gorge
Some people feel sick and have headaches and sore throats
有 的 人 感觉 腰酸背疼 , 有 的 人 感觉 没有 办法 用 鼻子 呼吸
||||Douleurs dorsales|||||||||respirer par le nez
Some people feel back pain, some people feel that they can’t breathe through their noses
这些 感觉 呢 , 都 是 感冒 的 症状 。
|||||||symptômes
These feelings are all symptoms of a cold.
“ 症状 ” 是 生病 的 时候 一些 和 平常 不 一样 的 感觉 。
||malade|||||||||
"Symptoms" are different feelings when you are sick.
去 医院 看病 的 时候 要 把 这些 症状 告诉 医生 。
||||||||symptômes||
Tell your doctor about these symptoms when you go to the hospital.
那么 我 感冒 的 症状 是 什么 呢 ?
So what are the symptoms of my cold?
头疼 , 嗓子 也 疼 。
I have a headache and a sore throat.
所以 我 决定 去 医院 看病 。
So I decided to go to the hospital to see a doctor.
那么 到 医院 以后 怎么 看病 呢 ?
||hôpital||||
So how do I see a doctor after I get to the hospital?
首先 , 要 挂号 , 如果 是 只是 有些 感冒 症状 , 我们 可以 挂 内科
||||||||symptômes de rhume||||Médecine interne
First of all, we have to register. If it's just a cold, we can go to the internal medicine department.
如果 是 牙疼 , 我们 可以 挂 牙科 , 如果 腿疼 或者 摔倒 流血 了 , 我们 可以 挂 外科
||||||dentaire||Douleur à la jambe||tomber|saigner|||||chirurgie générale
If it's a toothache, we can go to the dentist. If it's a leg pain or if we fall and bleed, we can go to the surgeon.
歯痛の場合は歯科に行くことができ、足が痛くなったり転んだり出血したりした場合は手術に行くことができます
如果 是 深夜 、 周末 或者 节假日 , 突然 的 生病 了 , 这时候 要 挂 急诊 。
||nuit profonde|||||||||||Urgences
If you get sick suddenly late at night, on a weekend, or on a holiday, you need to go to the emergency room.
交了 钱 拿到 号 以后 , 我 就 坐 内科 的 候诊室 里 , 这时候 一位 护士 帮 我量 了 体温 。
payé||||||||||salle d'attente||||||||température corporelle
After paying the money and getting the number, I sat down in the waiting room of the Department of Internal Medicine, where a nurse took my temperature.
お金を払って番号をもらった後、内科の待合室に座り、この時、看護師が体温を測りました。
护士 就是 医生 的 助手 , 帮助 医生 照顾 病人 。
The nurse is the doctor's assistant, helping the doctor to take care of the patient.
健康人 的 体温 大概 是 三十六 度 五 , 超过 37 度 就是 发烧 了
personne saine||température corporelle||||||||||
A healthy person's body temperature is about 36.5 degrees, but above 37 degrees, it's a fever.
我 的 体温 已经 是 三十八 度 五 了 , 说明 我 发烧 了 。
||température corporelle|||||||indique que|||
My temperature is already 38.5 degrees, which means I have a fever.
在 候诊室 里 等 了 一会儿 , 护士 小姐 带 我 到 二号 诊室 。
|salle d'attente|||||||||||salle de consultation
After waiting in the waiting room for a while, the nurse took me to the second consultation room.
这时候 , 我 把 我 的 症状 告诉 医生 : 发烧 , 头疼 , 嗓子 也 疼 。
||||||||||gorge||
That's when I told the doctor about my symptoms: fever, headache, and sore throat.
医生 做 了 一些 检查 后 告诉 我 , 我 得 的 是 流行性 感冒 。
||||examens médicaux||||||||grippal|
After doing some tests, the doctor told me that I had an epidemic cold.
流行性 感冒 , 就是 很多 人 在 春天 或者 冬天 都 会 得 的 感冒 。
||||||printemps|||||||
Influenza is a cold that many people get in spring or winter.
之后 医生 还 对 我 说 了 什么 呢 ?
après cela||||||||
What else did the doctor say to me after that?
医生 建议 我 多 喝 开水 , 多 休息 , 按时 吃药 。
|conseillé||||eau bouillie|||à l'heure|
The doctor advised me to drink more boiled water, rest more and take my medication on time.
按时 就是 按照 规定 的 时间 的 意思 。
On time means according to the prescribed time.
比如 , 公司 规定 每天 8 点半 上班 , 所以 在 八点半 上班 叫做 按时 上班
||réglementer||huit heures trente||||||||
For example, the company requires that we go to work at 8:30 every day, so going to work at 8:30 is called going to work on time.
学校 规定 每天 7 点半 上课 , 那么 七点 半 之前 到 学校 可以 说 是 按时 上学 。
||||||||avant|||||||
Since school starts at 7:30 every day, if you come to school before 7:30, you can say that you go to school on time.
我们 用来 治病 的 药 呢 , 也 需要 按照 规定 的 时间 吃
||Soigner||||||||||
As for the medicines we use to cure diseases, we also need to take them at the prescribed time.
规定 每 六个 小时 吃 一次 就 不能 过 了 十二个 小时 才 吃 。
It is stipulated that if you eat once every six hours, you cannot eat after twelve hours.
这样 病才 容易 好 。
|maladie seulement|facile à|
Only then can the disease get better.
このようにして、病気は簡単に治ります。
听 了 医生 的 建议 , 我 可 开心 了 , 我 最 喜欢 睡觉 了
I'm so happy with the doctor's advice. I love to sleep.
所以 回家 吃 完药 以后 我 就 跑 到 床上 睡 了 一天 , 果然 今天 感觉 好多 了 。
|||||||||||||comme prévu||||
So after I went home and took the medicine, I ran into bed and slept for a day, and I feel better today.
现在 春天 快来 了 , 气温 变化 大 , 容易 感冒 , 所以 大家 要 注意 保重 身体 哦 。
||bientôt arrivé|||||||||||||
Now that spring is approaching, the temperature will change a lot and it is easy to catch colds and flu, so we have to take care of ourselves.
もうすぐ春がやってきて、気温が急激に変化し、風邪をひきやすいので、体に気をつけてください。