面试
ein Interview
an interview
una entrevista
un'intervista
インタビュー記事
洋洋 : 各位 面试官 , 大家 上午 好 !
Yangyang: Good morning, interviewers!
面试官 : 你好 !
Interviewer: Hello!
请 先 简单 做 一下 自我介绍 。
Please briefly introduce yourself.
最初に簡単な自己紹介をお願いします。
洋洋 : 好 的 。
Yangyang: OK.
我 叫 洋洋 , 毕业 于 北京 语言 大学 , 所学 专业 是 汉语 语言学 , 今天 面试 的 职位 是 经理助理 。
My name is Yang Yang. I graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University. My major is Chinese Linguistics. The position I am interviewing today is assistant manager.
私は北京語言大学を卒業し、中国語学を専攻しています。
面试官 : 你 觉得 你 应聘 这个 职位 的 优势 是 什么 ?
Interviewer: What do you think are the advantages of applying for this position?
面接官:このポジションに応募したあなたの強みは何だと思いますか?
洋洋 : 我 大学毕业 后 在 报社 做过 一段时间 的 主编 助理 , 对 文字 有 很 强 的 驾驭能力 。
Yangyang: After graduating from university, I worked as a editor-in-chief in a newspaper for a period of time, and has a strong ability to control writing.
YEUNG YEUNG:大学卒業後、新聞社の編集長アシスタントをやっていた時期があり、言葉には自信があります。
同时 , 在 大学 期间 , 我 担任 过 学生 干部 , 多次 成功 地 组织 过 校内 的 大型活动 。
At the same time, when I was in university, I served as a student cadre and successfully organized large-scale activities on campus many times.
同時に、大学時代には学生役員として、学内で多くの大規模な活動を成功させた。
我 想 , 细心 、 耐心 、 灵巧 是 我 的 优势 。
I think carefulness, patience, and dexterity are my strengths.
気配り、忍耐強さ、器用さが私の長所だと思う。
面试官 : 你 认为 经理助理 最 重要 的 素质 是 什么 ?
Interviewer: What do you think is the most important quality of a manager assistant?
インタビュアー:アシスタント・マネージャーの最も重要な資質は何だと思いますか?
洋洋 : 我 认为 经理助理 最 重要 的 素质 就是 : 细心 、 耐心 和 灵巧 。
Yang Yang: I think the most important qualities of a manager assistant are: carefulness, patience and dexterity.
不仅 要 洞察 领导 的 心思 , 还要 帮助 经理 记住 各项 工作 的 安排 , 同时 还 能够 处理 与 公司 内 其他人 和 其他 公司 的 关系 。
Not only need to gain insight into the minds of leaders, but also to help managers remember the arrangements of various tasks, and at the same time be able to handle relationships with other people in the company and other companies.
リーダーの心を読むだけでなく、上司が仕事を整理することを覚えさせ、同時に社内の他の人々や他社との関係にも対処できるようにしなければならない。
面试官 : 你 的 口才 非常 棒 。
Interviewer: Your eloquence is great.
インタビュアー:とても雄弁ですね。
那么 可以 说 说 你 的 期望 薪水 是 多少 吗 ?
So what is your expected salary?
では、予想される給料を教えていただけますか?
洋洋 : 我 希望 能够 达到 年薪 10 万 的 水平 。
Yangyang: I hope to reach the level of 100,000 annual salary.
ヤン・ヤン:年間10万ドルのレベルに到達したいと思っています。
面试官 : 经理助理 的 工作 非常 琐碎 , 而且 工作 压力 很大 , 你 确定 你 能 胜任 吗 ?
Interviewer: The assistant manager's job is very trivial and stressful. Are you sure you are competent?
インタビュアー:アシスタント・マネジャーの仕事はとても些細でストレスの多いものですが、本当にやっていけるのですか?
洋洋 : 虽然 我 以前 没有 经理助理 的 经验 , 但是 我 想 我 能够 胜任 这份 工作
Yangyang: Although I have no previous experience as a manager assistant, I think I can do the job
アシスタントマネジャーとしての経験はありませんが、仕事はできると思います。
也 希望 贵 公司 能 给 我 这样 一个 宝贵 的 机会 , 我 一定 会 交给 你们 一份 满意 的 答卷 。
I also hope that your company can give me such a precious opportunity, and I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer.
また、御社がこのような貴重な機会を与えてくださることを願っています。
面试官 : 你 说服 了 我们 , 恭喜 你 , 你 被 录用 了 !
Interviewer: You persuaded us, congratulations, you were hired!
インタビュアー:納得していただけたようで、おめでとうございます!
单词 :
word:
1\\. 面试官 : 对 应试者 进行 当面 考查 的 人 。
1 \\\\. Interviewer: A person who conducts a face-to-face examination for a candidate.
1\\\. 面接官:面接を行う者。
例如 : 我 去 面试 的 时候 , 房间 里 有 八位 面试官 , 一 见到 这么 多人 , 我 立刻 变得 很 紧张 。
For example: When I went for an interview, there were eight interviewers in the room. When I saw so many people, I immediately became very nervous.
例えば、就職の面接に行ったとき、面接官が8人もいて、あまりの人の多さにすぐに緊張してしまった。
再 例如 : 看到 面试官 和善 的 样子 , 我 渐渐 不 紧张 了 。
Another example: Seeing the kindness of the interviewer, I don't get nervous anymore.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 各位 面试官 , 大家 上午 好 !
Listen to the sentence in the text: Good morning, interviewers!
2\\. 职位 : 在 公司 、 工作 单位 里 承担 的 工作 。
2\\\\. Position: Work undertaken in the company or work unit.
2\\\. Position: 会社で行う仕事。
例如 : 部门经理 这个 职位 我们 只 招收 一个 人 。
For example: We only recruit one person for the position of department manager.
例えば、部長のポストは1人しか募集していません。
再 例如 : 他 目前 的 职位 是 什么 ?
Another example: What is his current position?
例えば、彼の現在のポジションは?
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 叫 洋洋 , 毕业 于 北京 语言 大学 , 所学 专业 是 汉语 语言学 , 今天 面试 的 职位 是 经理助理 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: My name is Yang Yang. I graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University. My major is Chinese Linguistics. The position I interviewed today is assistant manager.
3\\\\. 优势 : 情况 或 条件 比 别人 有利 。
3 \\\\\\\\. Advantages: The situation or condition is better than others.
例如 : 英语 是 她 的 优势 , 每次 考试 都 是 第一名 。
For example: English is her advantage. She takes first place in every exam.
再 例如 : 我们 要 发挥 自己 的 优势 , 克服 自己 的 不足 。
Another example: We must give play to our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 你 觉得 你 应聘 这个 职位 的 优势 是 什么 ?
Listen to the sentence in the text: What do you think are the advantages of applying for this position?
4\\\\. 主编 : 指 编辑 工作 中 的 主要 负责人 。
4 \\\\\\\\. Chief Editor: Refers to the person in charge of the editing work.
例如 : 他 是 这本 畅销 的 校园 杂志 的 主编 。
For example: He is the editor-in-chief of this best-selling campus magazine.
例えば、彼はこのベストセラー学校雑誌の編集長である。
再 例如 : 老王 是 报社 的 主编 , 每天 都 工作 到 很 晚 才 下班 。
Another example: Pharaoh is the editor-in-chief of the newspaper. He works late every day.
例えば、ウォン氏は新聞社の編集長で、毎日遅くまで仕事をしている。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 大学毕业 后 在 报社 做过 一段时间 的 主编 助理 , 对 文字 有 很 强 的 驾驭能力 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: After graduating from college, I worked as an editor-in-chief in a newspaper for a period of time, and has a strong ability to control words.
5\\. 驾驭 : 使 某人 或 某物 服从 自己 。
5 \\\\. Control: to obey someone or something.
5\\\. To drive:誰かや何かを自分に従わせる。
例如 : 这匹马 的 性子 非常 暴躁 , 一般 人 很 难驾驭 。
For example: This horse has a very irritable temperament, which is difficult for ordinary people to control.
再 例如 : 电影 中 的 小男孩 最后 驾驭 着 火龙 拯救 了 全世界 。
Another example: The little boy in the movie finally drove the fire dragon to save the world.
もう一つの例は、映画の中でドラゴンに乗って世界を救うことになる少年だ。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 大学毕业 后 在 报社 做过 一段时间 的 主编 助理 , 对 文字 有 很 强 的 驾驭能力 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: After graduating from college, I worked as an editor-in-chief in a newspaper for a period of time, and has a strong ability to control words.
6\\. 大型 : 体积 或者 规模 很大 。
6 \\\\. Large: Large or large.
6\\\. Large: 大きい、大きい。
例如 : 博物馆 中 陈列 着 大型 恐龙 骨架 , 十分 震撼 。
For example: The large dinosaur skeleton is displayed in the museum, which is very shocking.
たとえば、この博物館には大きな恐竜の骨格標本が展示されており、とても印象的だ。
再 例如 : 周末 时 , 学校 的 中心广场 举办 了 大型 迎新 活动 。
Another example: On weekends, a large-scale welcome event was held in the central square of the school.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 同时 , 在 大学 期间 , 我 担任 过 学生 干部 , 多次 成功 地 组织 过 校内 的 大型活动 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: At the same time, during college, I served as a student cadre and successfully organized large-scale events on campus many times.
7\\\\. 素质 : 知识 、 品德 、 身体 等 各 方面 的 条件 和 水平 。
7\\\\\\\\. Quality: knowledge, morality, physical and other aspects of the conditions and levels.
例如 : 他 的 身体素质 很 好 , 毕业 后 去 了 部队 当兵 。
For example: He has very good physical fitness and joined the army after graduation.
例えば、彼は体調が良く、卒業後は軍人として軍隊に行った。
再 例如 : 素质教育 是 要 全方位 提高 学生 的 能力 , 而 不是 为了 使 学生 成为 考试 的 机器 。
Another example: Quality education is to improve students' abilities in all aspects, not to make students become examination machines.
もうひとつの例は、質の高い教育とはあらゆる面で生徒の能力を高めることであり、生徒を受験マシーンにすることではないということだ。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 你 认为 经理助理 最 重要 的 素质 是 什么 ?
Please listen to the sentence in the text: What do you think is the most important quality of an assistant manager?
8\\\\. 洞察 : 观察 得 非常 清楚 。
8\\\\\\\\. Insight: Observe very clearly.
例如 : 小王 很 讨 领导 喜欢 , 因为 他 非常 细心 , 善于 洞察 上司 的 心思 。
For example: Xiao Wang likes leaders very much, because he is very attentive and is good at discerning the thoughts of his boss.
例えば、シャオ・ワンはとても気配りができ、上司の心を読むのがうまいので、首脳陣からとても人気がある。
再 例如 : 他 已经 敏锐地 洞察 到 政局 的 变化 。
Another example: He has a keen insight into the changes in the political situation.
例えば、彼はすでに政治的な変化に気づいていた。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 不仅 要 洞察 领导 的 心思 , 还要 帮助 经理 记住 各项 工作 的 安排 , 同时 还 能够 处理 与 公司 内 其他人 和 其他 公司 的 关系 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Not only must you gain insight into the mind of the leader, but also help the manager remember the arrangements of various tasks, and at the same time be able to handle the relationship with other people in the company and other companies.
9\\\\. 口才 : 说话 的 才能 。
9\\\\\\\\. eloquence: the ability to speak.
9 \\\\. Eloquence:話す能力。
例如 : 他 的 口才 很 好 , 很 适合 做 销售 。
For example: His eloquence is very good, very suitable for sales.
再 例如 : 他 凭借着 出色 的 口才 , 赢得 了 竞选 的 胜利 。
Another example: He won the election by virtue of his excellent eloquence.
例えば、彼はその雄弁さで選挙に勝った。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 你 的 口才 非常 棒 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Your eloquence is very good.
10\\. 薪水 : 工资 。
10\\\\. Salary: Salary.
例如 : 刚 参加 工作 时 , 他 的 薪水 就够 他 自己 用 , 更 不用说 攒钱 了 。
For example: When he first started working, his salary was enough for himself, not to mention saving money.
例えば、彼が労働市場に参加した当初、給料は貯蓄をするまでもなく、自活するのに十分な額だった。
再 例如 : 他 因为 经常 迟到 , 这个 月 的 薪水 被扣 得 差不多 了 。
Another example: Because he is often late, his salary this month is almost deducted.
また、遅刻が多いため、今月分の給料がかなり差し引かれているという例もある。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 你 的 口才 非常 棒 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Your eloquence is very good.
那么 可以 说 说 你 的 期望 薪水 是 多少 吗 ?
So can you talk about your expected salary?
11\\. 年薪 : 以年 为 单位 计算 的 工资 。
11\\\\. Annual Salary: Salary calculated on an annual basis.
11\\\. 年俸:年俸制。
例如 : 他 工作 5 年 后 , 年薪 也 已经 达到 了 30 万 。
For example: After working for 5 years, his annual salary has reached 300,000.
再 例如 : 小王 的 年薪 才 不到 10 万 , 不过 他 过 得 很 滋润 。
Another example: Xiao Wang's annual salary is less than 100,000, but he has a good life.
例えば、ウォン氏の年収は10万ドルに満たないが、非常に裕福である。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 希望 能够 达到 年薪 10 万 的 水平 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: I hope to achieve an annual salary of 100,000.
12\\\\. 胜任 : 有 足够 的 能力 担任 某项 工作 。
12\\\\\\\\. Competent: Have enough ability to do a certain job.
12 \\\\. Competence:仕事をするのに十分な能力。
例如 : 他 的 能力 足够 胜任 营销部 经理 的 工作 。
For example: His ability is sufficient for the job of a marketing manager.
例えば、彼はマーケティング・マネージャーの仕事をこなすのに十分な能力がある。
再 例如 : 你 觉得 小 李和小王 谁 更 能 胜任 部门经理 的 工作 ?
Another example: Who do you think Xiao Li or Xiao Wang is more competent for the job of department manager?
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 经理助理 的 工作 非常 琐碎 , 而且 工作 压力 很大 , 你 确定 你 能 胜任 吗 ?
Please listen to the sentence in the text: The assistant manager’s job is very trivial and the work is very stressful. Are you sure you are competent?
13\\. 录用 : 录取 某人 , 任用 。
13\\\. Acceptance: Acceptance of a person, appointment.
例如 : 告诉 你 个 好消息 , 我 被 北京大学 录用 了 。
For example: To tell you the good news, I was hired by Peking University.
再 例如 : 公司 已经 决定 录用 你 了 , 请 下周一 八点半 到 公司 报到 。
Another example: The company has decided to hire you, please report to the company at 8:30 next Monday.
例えば、会社があなたを採用することに決めたので、来週の月曜日の8時半に会社に出頭してください。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 你 说服 了 我们 , 恭喜 你 , 你 被 录用 了 !
Please listen to the sentence in the text: You persuaded us. Congratulations, you have been hired!
下面 请 再 听 一遍 课文 :
Please listen to the text again below:
洋洋 : 各位 面试官 , 大家 上午 好 !
Yangyang: Dear interviewers, good morning everyone!
面试官 : 你好 !
请 先 简单 做 一下 自我介绍 。
Please introduce yourself briefly.
洋洋 : 好 的 。
Yangyang: All right.
我 叫 洋洋 , 毕业 于 北京 语言 大学 , 所学 专业 是 汉语 语言学 , 今天 面试 的 职位 是 经理助理 。
My name is Yangyang and I graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University. My major is Chinese Linguistics. The position I interviewed today is Assistant Manager.
面试官 : 你 觉得 你 应聘 这个 职位 的 优势 是 什么 ?
Interviewer: What do you think are your advantages for applying for this position?
洋洋 : 我 大学毕业 后 在 报社 做过 一段时间 的 主编 助理 , 对 文字 有 很 强 的 驾驭能力 。
Yangyang: After graduating from university, I worked as a editor-in-chief in a newspaper for a period of time, and has a strong ability to control writing.
同时 , 在 大学 期间 , 我 担任 过 学生 干部 , 多次 成功 地 组织 过 校内 的 大型活动 。
At the same time, during college, I served as a student cadre and successfully organized large-scale events on campus many times.
我 想 , 细心 、 耐心 、 灵巧 是 我 的 优势 。
I think that being careful, patient, and dexterous are my strengths.
面试官 : 你 认为 经理助理 最 重要 的 素质 是 什么 ?
Interviewer: What do you think is the most important quality of a manager assistant?
洋洋 : 我 认为 经理助理 最 重要 的 素质 就是 : 细心 、 耐心 和 灵巧 。
Yang Yang: I think the most important qualities of a manager assistant are: carefulness, patience and dexterity.
不仅 要 洞察 领导 的 心思 , 还要 帮助 经理 记住 各项 工作 的 安排 , 同时 还 能够 处理 与 公司 内 其他人 和 其他 公司 的 关系 。
Not only need to gain insight into the minds of leaders, but also to help managers remember the arrangements of various tasks, and at the same time be able to handle relationships with other people in the company and other companies.
面试官 : 你 的 口才 非常 棒 。
Interviewer: Your eloquence is very good.
那么 可以 说 说 你 的 期望 薪水 是 多少 吗 ?
So can you talk about your expected salary?
洋洋 : 我 希望 能够 达到 年薪 10 万 的 水平 。
Yang Yang: I hope to achieve an annual salary of 100,000 yuan.
面试官 : 经理助理 的 工作 非常 琐碎 , 而且 工作 压力 很大 , 你 确定 你 能 胜任 吗 ?
Interviewer: The assistant manager’s job is very trivial and the work is very stressful. Are you sure you can do it?
洋洋 : 虽然 我 以前 没有 经理助理 的 经验 , 但是 我 想 我 能够 胜任 这份 工作
Yangyang: Although I have no experience as an assistant manager before, I think I can do this job
也 希望 贵 公司 能 给 我 这样 一个 宝贵 的 机会 , 我 一定 会 交给 你们 一份 满意 的 答卷 。
I also hope that your company can give me such a precious opportunity, and I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer.
面试官 : 你 说服 了 我们 , 恭喜 你 , 你 被 录用 了 !
Interviewer: You convinced us, congratulations, you were hired!