安慰朋友
comfort a friend
Amigos consoladores
Réconforter les amis
Amici confortanti
友達を慰める
洋洋 : 今天天气 好 晴朗 , 处处 好 风光 !
Yangyang: It's sunny today, and the scenery is everywhere!
生活 是 多么 的 美好 啊 !
How beautiful life is!
心涛 : 你 瞎 开心 什么 啊 !
Xin Tao: What are you happy about?
Xintao:どうしてそんなに幸せなの!
一边 儿去 。
Go along.
洋洋 : 你 今天 吃错药 了 吧 ?
Yangyang: Did you take the wrong medicine today?
心涛 : 我 今天 心情 不好 。
Xin Tao: I'm in a bad mood today.
应该 说 这个 月 心情 都 很 糟糕 !
It should be said that this month is very bad!
没有 一件 事儿 是 称心如意 的 !
Nothing is to your liking!
洋洋 : 你别 想 那么 多 了 。
Yangyang: Don't think so much.
事情 总会 好转 的 , 塞翁失马 , 焉知非福 !
Things will always get better.
心涛 : 你 省省 吧 。
Xintao: You can save it.
Xintao:あなたはそれを保存することができます。
让 我 一个 人 安静 会儿 。
Let me be quiet for a while.
洋洋 : 我 不能 对 你 坐视不管 啊 !
I can't just sit back and do nothing!
工作 上 的 事儿 , 熟能生巧 。
At work, practice makes perfect.
仕事になると、練習は完璧になります。
下回 注意 就 好 。
Just pay attention next time.
心涛 : 不是 工作 上 的 事儿 。
Xin Tao: It's not work.
洋洋 : 那 是因为 你 女朋友 ?
Is that because of your girlfriend?
唉 , 你 也 别 在 一棵树上吊死 。
Alas, don't hang yourself from a tree either.
再说 了 , 天无绝人之路 , 事情 总会 过去 的 !
Besides, there is no such thing as a dead end, and things will always pass!
心涛 : 你 真是 烦死人 了 !
Xintao: You are really annoying!
Xintao:あなたは本当に迷惑です!
单词 :
第一个 单词 : 瞎
first word: blind
形容 没 原因 , 没 根据 , 没 目的地 做事 。
Described as no reason, no basis, no purpose to do things.
例如 : 你 什么 都 不 知道 , 别 瞎说 了 。
For example: You don't know anything, don't talk nonsense.
再 例如 : 她 整天 瞎 买 东西 , 乱花钱 !
Another example is that she is always buying things and spending money indiscriminately!
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 你 瞎 开心 什么 啊 !
Please listen to the sentence in the text: "Why are you so happy!
一边 儿去 。
Go along.
第二个 单词 : 吃错药
Second word: Take the wrong medicine
表面 是 说 吃 的 药 和 患 的 病 不 符合 , 形容 一个 人 的 表现 不 正常 。
The surface is to say that the medicine taken does not match the illness, and describes a person's abnormal behavior.
例如 : 我 今天 吃错药 了 , 总是 说 错话 。
For example: I took the wrong medicine today and always said the wrong thing.
再 例如 : 他 吃错药 了 吧 ?
For example, is he on the wrong medication?
別の例:彼は間違った薬を服用しましたか?
从没 见 他 对 谁 这么 凶 。
I've never seen him be so cruel to anyone.
私は彼が誰に対してもそんなに残酷であるのを見たことがありません。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 洋洋 : 你 今天 吃错药 了 吧 ?
Please listen to the sentences in the text: "YOUNG YOUNG: You've taken the wrong medicine today, haven't you?
本文中の文章を聞いてください:ヤンヤン:今日、間違った薬を飲んだのですか?
第三个 单词 : 心情
third word: mood
情绪 、 兴致 、 精神状态 。
Mood, interest, state of mind.
気分、興味、心の状態。
例如 : 他 今天 很 高兴 , 心情 很 好
For example, he is very happy and in a good mood today.
再 例如 : 我 遇上 了 烦心事 儿 , 心情 很 不好 。
Another example: I was in trouble and I was in a bad mood.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 我 今天 心情 不好 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: "I'm not in a good mood today.
第四个 单词 : 称心如意 。
The fourth word: well-deserved.
形容 事情 的 发展 完全符合 心意 。
Describes the development of something that is completely in line with the heart's desire.
例如 : 他 找到 了 一份 称心如意 的 工作 。
For example, he found a job to his liking.
再 例如 : 她 今天 逛 了 一天 的 街 , 总算 买 到 一件 称心如意 的 衣服 。
For example, she has spent the day shopping and has finally purchased a dress to her liking.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 没有 一件 事儿 是 称心如意 的 !
Listen to the sentence in the text: "Nothing is to your liking!
テキストの文章を聞いてください:「満足できるものは何もありません!
第五个 单词 : 塞翁失马 , 焉知非福
Fifth word: every cloud has a silver lining, and every good thing has a silver lining.
比喻 虽然 一时 受到 损失 , 但 有 可能 因此 得到 好处 。
It is a metaphor for a temporary loss, but a possible gain as a result.
比喩は一時的に失われますが、それは恩恵を受けるかもしれません。
例如 : 塞翁失马 , 焉知非福 。
For example: Theon loses his horse, knowing that he is not a blessing.
你 这次 没考 好 , 只要 从中 吸取教训 , 下次 一定 可以 成功 。
You didn't do well this time, but as long as you learn a lesson from it, you will definitely succeed next time.
再 例如 : 没能 和 朋友 爬 长城 让 他 很 失落 , 但 塞翁失马 , 焉知非福 , 他 却 因此 有 机会 见到 想念 已久 的 叔叔 。
For example, he is disappointed not to be able to climb the Great Wall with his friends, but every cloud knows a blessing, and he has the chance to see his long-sought-after uncle.
別の例:彼は友人と万里の長城を登ることができなかったことに非常に失望しました、しかし彼が彼の馬を失ったとき彼は不運でした、しかし彼は彼の長い間行方不明の叔父に会う機会がありました。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 事情 总会 好转 的 , 塞翁失马 , 焉知非福 !
第六个 单词 : 坐视
坐 着 看 , 多指 对 该 管 的 事 漠不关心 或 故意 不管不顾 。
To sit back and watch, usually refers to indifference or willful indifference to what should be done.
例如 : 对 需要 帮助 的 人 , 我们 不能 坐视不管 。
For example, we can't just sit back and do nothing for those who need help.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 我 不能 对 你 坐视不管 啊 !
Listen to the sentence in the text: "I can't just sit back and do nothing.
第七个 单词 : 熟能生巧
Seventh word: Practice makes perfect.
熟练 了 就 能 找到 窍门 。
When you get good at it, you'll find the trick.
あなたがそれに慣れると、あなたはトリックを見つけるでしょう。
例如 : 要 想 掌握 这门 技术 , 只有 勤学苦练 , 才能 熟能生巧 。
For example, if you want to master this skill, you have to learn and practise hard before practice makes perfect.
再 例如 : 学 中文 要 多 说 多练 , 熟能生巧 嘛 。
For example, to learn Chinese, one should speak and practise more, for practice makes perfect.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 工作 上 的 事儿 , 熟能生巧 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: "Practice makes perfect.
第八个 单词 : 天无绝人之路
Eighth word: "The sky is the limit.
比喻 人 虽然 一时 处于 绝境 , 但 终归 会 找到 解决 的 办法 。
It is a metaphor for a person who is in a desperate situation for a while, but will eventually find a solution.
例如 : 你 要 想开 点儿 , 天无绝人之路 。
For example, you have to take it easy, there is no way out.
再 例如 : 天无绝人之路 , 我们 再 想想 其他 办法 吧 。
For another example: There is no way to die. Let's think about other ways.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :" 再说 了 , 天无绝人之路 , 事情 总会 过去 的 !
Listen to the sentence in the text: "Besides, there's no such thing as a dead end, and things will always pass!
请 再 听 一遍 课文 :
Listen to the text again, please:
洋洋 : 今天天气 好 晴朗 , 处处 好 风光 !
Yang Yang: It's a sunny day with beautiful scenery everywhere!
生活 是 多么 的 美好 啊 !
How beautiful life is!
心涛 : 你 瞎 开心 什么 啊 !
Xin Tao: What are you happy about?
Xintao:どうしてそんなに幸せなの!
一边 儿去 。
Go along.
洋洋 : 你 今天 吃错药 了 吧 ?
心涛 : 我 今天 心情 不好 。
Xin Tao: I'm in a bad mood today.
应该 说 这个 月 心情 都 很 糟糕 !
没有 一件 事儿 是 称心如意 的 !
洋洋 : 你别 想 那么 多 了 。
事情 总会 好转 的 , 塞翁失马 , 焉知非福 !
心涛 : 你 省省 吧 。
让 我 一个 人 安静 会儿 。
洋洋 : 我 不能 对 你 坐视不管 啊 !
工作 上 的 事儿 , 熟能生巧 。
下回 注意 就 好 。
心涛 : 不是 工作 上 的 事儿 。
洋洋 : 那 是因为 你 女朋友 ?
Yangyang: Is it because of your girlfriend?
唉 , 你 也 别 在 一棵树上吊死 。
Alas, don't hang yourself on a tree.
再说 了 , 天无绝人之路 , 事情 总会 过去 的 !
心涛 : 你 真是 烦死人 了 !
Xin Tao: You are really annoying!
Xintao:あなたは本当に迷惑です!