补习班
学習塾
A( 女 ): 终于 要 放假 了 , 我 可以 好 好玩 一玩 了 。
A (female): I have finally had a holiday, I can have fun.
B( 男 ): 唉 , 我 真 羡慕 你 。
B (Male): Hey, I really envy you.
A( 女 ): 你 羡慕 我 干嘛 呀 , 你 不是 也 马上 放假 了 吗 ?
A (female): What do you envy me, are you not on vacation right away?
B( 男 ): 我 的 假期 可能 比 平时 还累 。
B (male): My vacation may be more tired than usual.
A( 女 ): 这话 怎么 说 ?
A (female): How do you say this?
A(女性):それはなんと言いますか?
B( 男 ): 我 妈妈 帮 我 报 了 两个 补习班 , 我 旅游 计划 都 泡汤 了 。
B (male): My mother helped me with two tutorial classes, and my travel plans were all gone.
A( 女 ): 两个 补习班 啊 , 学 什么 ?
A (female): Two tutoring classes, what to learn?
B( 男 ): 一个 是 钢琴 班 , 一个 是 外语 班 。
B (male): One is a piano class and the other is a foreign language class.
A( 女 ): 听 起来 很 不错 , 虽然 不能 去 旅游 了 , 但是 学习 充电 也 很 好 啊 。
A (female): It sounds very good, although I can't travel, but learning to charge is also very good.
B( 男 ): 都 怪 我 妈 !
B (male): I blame my mother!
B(男性):全部お母さんのせい!
我 的 每个 假期 都 被 补习班 占领 了 , 你 说 我 可怜 不 可怜 ?
Every vacation I have been occupied by the cram school, you said that I am pitiful?
A( 女 ): 你 妈妈 这么 做 也 是 望子成龙 。
A (female): Your mother is also doing this.
你 上 补习班 , 最后 不 还是 你 妈妈 买单 嘛 。
You go to the tutoring class, but don't you still pay for your mother.
至于 旅游 , 以后 有的是 机会 , 别 那么 沮丧 。
As for tourism, there are opportunities in the future, don't be so depressed.
B( 男 ): 现在 我 也 只能 这样 安慰 自己 了 。
B (Male): Now I can only comfort myself.
词语
第一个 词语 : 羡慕 , 意思 是 “ 对 别人 拥有 的 东西 或者 经历 产生 向往 的 一种 心理 。
The first word: envy, meaning "a kind of psychology that has a longing for something or experience that others have."
这个 词是 中性 的 , 但是 另 一个 词 “ 嫉妒 ” 也 是 类似 的 心理 , 但 包含 了 贬义 的 感情 色彩 。
The word is neutral, but the other word “嫉妒” is a similar psychology, but it contains the emotional color of derogatory.
例如 :1、 我 真 羡慕 小李 , 怎么 吃 都 不会 变胖 。
For example: 1, I really envy Xiao Li, how to eat will not get fat.
例: 1. シャオ・リーが本当にうらやましい. 彼は何を食べても太らない.
2、 大家 都 很 羡慕 小王 , 老公 帅气 , 儿子 乖巧 。
2, everyone is very envious of Xiao Wang, her husband is handsome, his son is well-behaved.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentences in the text:
唉 , 我 真 羡慕 你 。
第二个 词语 : 泡汤 ,“ 计划 的 事情 或者 希望 实现 不了 了 。
The second word: Bathing, "The planned thing or hope can't be realized.
例如 :1、 这 几天 一直 下雨 , 看来 我们 野餐 的 计划 要 泡汤 了 。
For example: 1. It has been raining for a few days, and it seems that our picnic plan has to be ruined.
2、 我 本来 准备 办个 生日 聚会 , 但是 因为 临时 要 加班 , 最后 泡汤 了 。
2.誕生日会を開く予定だったが、臨時残業で廃業することになった。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentences in the text:
我 妈妈 帮 我 报 了 两个 补习班 , 我 旅游 的 计划 泡汤 了 。
My mother helped me with two cram schools, and my travel plans were ruined.
第三个 词语 : 充电 , 意思 是 “ 补充 力量 或 知识 , 不断 使 自己 进步 提高 。
The third word: Charging, means “to replenish strength or knowledge, and constantly improve yourself.
例如 :1、 小李 考上 了 研究生 , 为 自己 充电 , 储备 更 多 的 新 知识 。
For example: 1. Xiao Li was admitted to graduate school, charging himself and storing more new knowledge.
2、 虽然 我们 工作 很 忙 , 但是 还是 会 抽时间 学习 充电 。
2\. 私たちは仕事でとても忙しいですが、充電することを学ぶのにまだ時間がかかります.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentences in the text:
虽然 不能 去 旅游 了 , 但是 学习 充电 也 很 好 啊 。
第四个 单词 “ 望子成龙 ”, 意思 是 “ 希望 自己 的 孩子 能够 成才 , 有 前途 ”。
4つ目の単語 "望子成龙 "は、「自分の子供が成功し、将来性があることを願う」という意味である。
在 男女平等 的 今天 , 我们 有时候 也 说 “ 望女成凤 ”, 意思 是 一样 的 。
例如 :1、 他 母亲 一心 望子成龙 , 不能 接受 他 被 逮捕 的 消息 。
2、 我 理解 你 望子成龙 的 心情 , 但是 对 孩子 太 严格 有时候 反而 效果 不好 。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
你 妈妈 这么 做 也 是 望子成龙 。
第四个 词语 : 安慰 , 作 动词 “ 使 心情 舒适 或 得到 安抚 和 鼓励 ”; 作 名词 “ 心情舒畅 ”。
例如 :1、 为了 安慰 她 , 我们 想 了 不少 办法 。
For example: 1. In order to comfort her, we have thought of a lot of ways.
2、 虽然 没有 获得 冠军 , 但是 优秀奖 对 他 是 一种 安慰 。
2\. Although he did not win the championship, the Excellence Award is a comfort to him.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
现在 我 也 只能 这样 安慰 自己 了 。
Now I can only comfort myself like this.
表达法
“ 虽然 ??? 但是 ???”, 语言表达 的 固定 句型 。
"Although ??? but ???", a fixed sentence pattern of language expression.
“ 虽然 ” 表示 已经 发生 的 情况 ,“ 但是 ” 表示 转折 的 语气 , 引出 的 情况 与 之前 相对 或 相反 。
“Although” means that what has happened, “but” means the tone of the transition, and the situation is relative or opposite.
例如 : 虽然 迈克 比 玛丽 早 来 中国 , 但是 玛丽 的 中文 比 迈克 好 很多 。
For example: Although Mike came to China earlier than Mary, Mary's Chinese is much better than Mike.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
虽然 不能 去 旅游 了 , 但是 学习 充电 也 很 好 啊 。
下面 再 听 一遍 课文
A( 女 ): 终于 要 放假 了 , 我 可以 好 好玩 一玩 了 。
B( 男 ): 唉 , 我 真 羡慕 你 。
A( 女 ): 你 羡慕 我 干嘛 呀 , 你 不是 也 马上 放假 了 吗 ?
B( 男 ): 我 的 假期 可能 比 平时 还累 。
A( 女 ): 这话 怎么 说 ?
B( 男 ): 我 妈妈 帮 我 报 了 两个 补习班 , 我 旅游 计划 都 泡汤 了 。
A( 女 ): 两个 补习班 啊 , 学 什么 ?
B( 男 ): 一个 是 钢琴 班 , 一个 是 外语 班 。
A( 女 ): 听 起来 很 不错 , 虽然 不能 去 旅游 了 , 但是 学习 充电 也 很 好 啊 。
B( 男 ): 都 怪 我 妈 !
B(M):全部ママのせいなんだ!
我 的 每个 假期 都 被 补习班 占领 了 , 你 说 我 可怜 不 可怜 ?
A( 女 ): 你 妈妈 这么 做 也 是 望子成龙 。
你 上 补习班 , 最后 不 还是 你 妈妈 买单 嘛 。
You go to the tutoring class, but don't you still pay for your mother.
個別指導教室に通っても、結局はお母さんがお金を払わなければならない。
至于 旅游 , 以后 有的是 机会 , 别 那么 沮丧 。
As for tourism, there are opportunities in the future, don't be so depressed.
B( 男 ): 现在 我 也 只能 这样 安慰 自己 了 。
B (Male): Now I can only comfort myself.