福州 自助游
Fuzhou self-guided tour
Visite autoguidée de Fuzhou
福州セルフガイド・ツアー
Fuzhou - wycieczka z przewodnikiem
Самостоятельная экскурсия по Фучжоу
福州 到处 都 是 榕树 , 所以 被 人们 称为 榕城 。
There are banyan trees everywhere in Fuzhou, so it is called banyan city.
我 登上 了 香火 鼎盛 的 鼓山 , 游玩 了 风景如画 的 福州 西湖 , 参观 了 林则徐 的 故居 。
I climbed up the incense-rich Gushan Mountain, visited the picturesque West Lake in Fuzhou, and visited the former residence of Lin Zexu.
福州话 我 一个 字 也 听不懂 , 好 在 当地人 也 会 说 普通话 。
I can't understand a word of Fuzhou dialect, but the locals can also speak Mandarin.
福州の方言は一言もわかりませんが、幸いなことに、地元の人は北京語も話せます。
现在 正是 吃水果 的 好 季节 , 大街小巷 都 有 既 新鲜 又 便宜 的 荔枝 、 芒果 、 西瓜 。
It is a good season to eat fruits, and there are fresh and cheap lychees, mangoes and watermelons in the streets and lanes.
福州 的 小吃 也 非常 多 , 鱼丸 、 燕丸 、 扁肉 , 每 一样 都 很 有 南国 特色 。
There are also many snacks in Fuzhou, such as fish balls, swallows, and flat meat, all of which have a southern flavor.
这么 多 美景 美食 , 我 都 快 乐不思蜀 了 。
With all the sightseeing and food, I'm having so much fun.
前 两周 呀 , 我 去 旅游 了 。
A couple of weeks ago, I went on a trip.
去 的 是 福建省 的 省会 —— 福州 。
The destination is Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
今天 呢 , 我 就 来 和 大家 一起 分享 一下 我 这次 福州 自助游 的 经历 吧 。
Today, I would like to share with you my experience of this self-guided trip to Fuzhou.
短文 中 ,“ 福州 到处 都 是 榕树 , 所以 被 人们 称为 榕城 。
In the passage, "Fuzhou is full of banyan trees, so it is called the Banyan City.
很多 城市 都 有 比较 有名 的 东西 , 比如 泉城 济南 、 花城 广州 、 山城 重庆 、 冰城 哈尔滨 。
福州 呢 ?
则 因为 有 很多 的 榕树 , 被 称为 榕城 。
我 在 福州 游玩 了 哪些地方 呢 ?
“ 我 登上 了 香火 鼎盛 的 鼓山 ”,“ 香火 鼎盛 ” 指 的 是 来 烧香 、 祈祷 的 人 很多 。
"I climbed to Gushan, where the incense is flourishing." "The incense flourish" refers to many people who come to burn incense and pray.
在 中国 ,“ 香火 鼎盛 ” 常 和 寺庙 联系 在 一起 , 也 和 有 很多 后代 的 意思 联系 在 一起 。
In China, "incense prosperity" is often associated with temples, and it also means that there are many descendants.
中国では、「香の繁栄」は寺院を連想させることが多く、また、多くの子孫を残すという意味もあります。
比如 , 他 有 7 个 儿子 ,20 多个 孙子 , 他家 真是 “ 香火 鼎盛 ” 呀 。
For example, he has 7 sons and more than 20 grandsons, and his family is really "prosperous".
这里 呢 , 我们 的 意思 是 来 鼓 山上 寺庙 烧香 、 祈祷 的 人 很多 。
Here, we mean that many people come to the temple on Gushan to burn incense and pray.
接下来 , 我 “ 游玩 了 风景如画 的 福州 西湖 ”。
Next, I "visited the picturesque West Lake in Fuzhou".
“ 风景如画 ” 就是 景色 非常 漂亮 的 意思 。
"Picturesque" means very beautiful scenery.
比如 “ 春天 的 颐和园 风景如画 ”。
For example, " The Summer Palace in spring is very picturesque".
这里 我 去 的 是 福州 的 西湖 , 而 不是 杭州 西湖 。
Here I went to West Lake in Fuzhou, not West Lake in Hangzhou.
虽说 福州 西湖 没有 杭州 的 西湖 有名 , 但 风景 也 非常 棒 。
Although Fuzhou West Lake is not as famous as Hangzhou's West Lake, the scenery is also very good.
然后 呢 , 我 “ 参观 了 林则徐 的 故居 ”。
Then, I "visited the residence of LIN Zexu".
林则徐 是 清朝 鸦片战争 中 治理 鸦片 非常 有名 的 人物 , 是 福州人 。
LIN Zexu was a very famous figure in the opium wars of the Qing Dynasty, and he was a native of Fuzhou.
故居 就是 以前 住 的 地方 。
比如 我们 经常 说 “ 毛泽东故居 ”“ 周恩来 故居 ”, 都 是 这些 人 以前 住 过 的 地方 。
For example, we often talk about "the former residence of Mao Zedong" and "the former residence of Zhou Enlai", which are places where these people used to live.
这里 要 注意 我们 说 “ 参观 故居 ”, 像 “ 博物馆 、 纪念馆 、 故居 ” 我们 都 用 “ 参观 ” 这个 动词 。
Note here that we say "visit the former residence", like "museums, memorials, former residences" we all use the verb "visit".
接下来 , 我 说 “ 福州话 我 一个 字 也 听不懂 ” 意思 是 我 完全 不 懂 福州话 。
Next, I said, "I do not understand a word of Fuzhou", meaning that I did not understand Fuzhou at all.
福州话 是 中国 的 一个 方言 , 和 普通话 有 很大 的 差别 , 很 难懂 的 。
Fuzhou dialect is a dialect in China which is very different from Putonghua and very difficult to understand.
这里 我们 注意 “ 一个 字 也 听不懂 ”, 这种 表达方式 。
Here we pay attention to the expression "not understand a word".
比如 我们 还 可以 说 ,“ 他 一分钱 也 没有 ” 意思 是 他 完全 没有 钱 。
“ 他 一口 饭 也 不吃 ” 意思 是 他 完全 不 吃饭 。
“ 我 一句 英语 也 不会 ” 意思 是 我 完全 不会 英语 等等 。
"I can't speak English" means I don't know English at all, etc.
我 完全 听不懂 福州话 ,“ 好 在 当地人 也 会 说 普通话 ”。
这里 的 “ 好 在 ” 表示 “ 幸运 的 是 ”。
比如 ,“ 我 和 胡子 去 逛街 , 突然 下雨 了 , 好 在 胡子 带伞 了 。
再 比如 ,“ 我 忘带 钥匙 了 , 好 在 老公 那里 还有 一把 钥匙 ”。
For example, "I forgot the key, but my husband still has a key".
注意 , 这里 “ 当地人 ” 就是 “ 福州人 ” 的 意思 。
那 说 北京 的 当地人 就是 “ 北京 人 ”。
嗯 , 还好 , 福州人 除了 会 说 福州话 , 还会 说 普通话 , 否则 , 我 什么 也 听不懂 了 。
Well, it's fortunate that the people of Fuzhou can speak not only Fuzhou dialect but also Putonghua, otherwise, I wouldn't understand anything.
短文 中 ,“ 现在 正是 吃水果 的 好 季节 , 大街小巷 都 有 既 新鲜 又 便宜 的 荔枝 、 芒果 、 西瓜 。
In the short article, "Now is a good season to eat fruits. There are fresh and cheap lychees, mangoes, and watermelons on the streets and alleys.
南方 的 夏天 水果 很多 , 福州 也 是 。
“ 大街小巷 ” 其实 就是 “ 到处 ” 的 意思 。
"Streets and alleys" actually means "everywhere".
比如 , 马上 快到 2008 年 了 , 北京 大街小巷 都 是 奥运会 的 宣传画 。
For example, it will soon be 2008, and the streets of Beijing are filled with posters of the Olympic Games.
“ 福州 都 有 那些 好吃 的 水果 呢 ?
“ 荔枝 、 芒果 、 西瓜 ”, 这些 都 是 我 很 喜欢 的 水果 呢 !
您 喜欢 这些 水果 吗 ?
您 最 喜欢 的 水果 是 什么 ?
最 不 喜欢 的 水果 是 什么 ?
为什么 呢 ?
接着 , 我 开始 介绍 福州 的 小吃 了 。
“ 福州 的 小吃 也 非常 多 , 鱼丸 、 燕丸 、 扁肉 , 每 一样 都 很 有 南国 特色 。
“ 南国 ” 就是 南方 的 意思 。
福州 的 小吃 很 有 南方 特色 。
“ 这么 多 美景 美食 , 我 都 乐不思蜀 了 。
"With all the sights and food, I can't get enough of it.
“ 乐不思蜀 ” 这 是 个 成语 , 就是 快乐 得 不想 回家 的 意思 。
The idiom of "so happy that you don't want to go home" means so happy that you don't want to go home.
比如 ,“ 他 在 上海 天天 吃喝玩乐 , 已经 乐不思蜀 了 。
怎么样 , 你 听 了 是不是 也 想 去 福州 了 呀 ?
那些 小吃 、 水果 、 风景名胜 真是 让 人 留连忘返 呀 , 有 机会 的话 , 你们 不妨 也 亲自 去 尝试 尝试 呀 !
Those snacks, fruits and scenic spots are really unforgettable, and if you have the chance, you may as well try them out yourselves!
好 了 , 下面 让 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 短文 。
福州 到处 都 是 榕树 , 所以 被 人们 称为 榕城 。
我 登上 了 香火 鼎盛 的 鼓山 , 游玩 了 风景如画 的 福州 西湖 , 参观 了 林则徐 的 故居 。
福州话 我 一个 字 也 听不懂 , 好 在 当地人 也 会 说 普通话 。
现在 正是 吃水果 的 好 季节 , 大街小巷 都 有 既 新鲜 又 便宜 的 荔枝 、 芒果 、 西瓜 。
福州 的 小吃 也 非常 多 , 鱼丸 、 燕丸 、 扁肉 , 每 一样 都 很 有 南国 特色 。
这么 多 美景 美食 , 我 都 快 乐不思蜀 了 。