27-3 我病 了
ben ziek|
27-3 I'm sick.
27-3 Je suis malade.
27-3 具合が悪いんだ。
27-3 Я болен.
我 病 了
我 病 了 。
I am sick and I am ill.
头疼 、 发烧 、 嗓子 也 疼 , 不 想 吃 东西 , 晚上 咳嗽 得 很 厉害 。
Headaches, fever, lice also hurt, don't want to eat, coughing very badly at night.
上午 同学 们 都 去 上课 了 , 我 一个 人 在 宿舍 里 , 感到 很 寂寞 , 很 想家 。
In the morning, the classmates went to class. I was alone in the dormitory. I felt very lonely and very homesick.
我家 里 人 很 多 , 有 哥哥 、 姐姐 , 还有 一个 弟弟 。
I have a lot of family members, brothers, sisters, and a younger brother.
在家 的 时候 , 我们 常 一起 玩儿 。
When we are at home, we often play together.
现在 , 我 在 中国 学习 汉语 , 寂寞 的 时候 就 常常 想 他们 。
Now, I am learning Chinese in China, and I often think about them when I am lonely.
因为 不 舒服 , 所以 我 今天 起 得 很 晚 。
Because I am not feeling well, I am getting up very late today.
起 了 床 就 去 医院 了 。
When I got out of bed, I went to the hospital.
大夫 给 我 检查 了 一下 儿 , 说 我 感冒 了 。
The doctor checked me and said that I had a cold.
给 我 打 了 一 针 , 还 开 了 一些 药 。
Give me a shot and I have some medicine.
他 说 , 没关系 , 吃 了 药 , 病 就 好 了 。
He said, it doesn't matter, if you take the medicine, you will be sick.
老师 和 同学 们 知道 我 病 了 , 都 来 看 我 。
The teacher and classmates knew that I was ill and came to see me.
林 老师 听说 我 不 想 吃 东西 , 还 给 我 做 了 一 碗 面条 。
Teacher Lin heard that I didn't want to eat, and gave me a bowl of noodles.
吃 了 面条 , 身上 出 了 很 多 汗 , 老师 说 , 出 了 汗 可能 就 不 发烧 了 。
||||||||zweet||||||||||
After eating the noodles, there was a lot of sweat on the body. The teacher said that if you sweat, you may not have a fever.
下午 , 不 发烧 了 , 心情 也 好 了 。
In the afternoon, I don't have a fever, and I feel good.
我 上网 给 姐姐 发 了 一 封 伊妹儿 。
|||||||brief|
I sent an e-mail to my sister on the Internet.
我 说 , 我 在 这儿 生活 得 很 好 , 我们 老师 也 很 好 , 还有 很 多 好 朋友 , 和 他们 在 一起 , 我 感到 很 愉快 。
I said, I live very well here, our teachers are very good, there are many good friends, I am very happy with them.