一 韻 到底
|rhyme|
A rhyme exactly
一韵到底
拎 起 我 個 電話 , 打 畀 我 個 媽媽
Pick up my phone and call my mother
媽媽 ?
!
我 喺 吐露港 嚟 喇
||Tolo Harbour||
I'm here in Tolo Harbour
而家 去 緊 宜家 , 睇 過 通勝 今日 適宜 移家
|||now|||Tong Sheng||suitable|moving house
And the family went to the tight home, see through the victory today is suitable to move home
媽媽 話 你 去到 宜家 揾 你 姨媽
Mom said you should go to IKEA to get your aunt
姨媽 喺 宜家 食 緊 龍蝦
|||||lobster (1)
Auntie, eating lobster at IKEA
我 去 到 宜家 跑 上 三 樓 尋 她
||||||||look for|her
摸 下 褲袋 得 返 一 堆 神沙
|||||||magic sand
Touch the bag of trousers and get back a pile of sacred sand
冇 錢 搭 的士 希望 姨媽 唔好 怪 我 遲到 啦
I hope my aunt doesn't blame me for being late, I don't have money to take a cab.
揾 姨媽 揾 到 我 好似 一 個 傻瓜
I feel like a fool when I look at my aunt
終於 喺 個 角落頭 揾 到 一 個 好似 如花
|||corner||||||like a flower
At last, I found someone who looks like a flower in a corner.
冇錯 呢個 如花 就 係 我 嘅 姨媽
如花 隔籬 冇 人 坐 原因 無他
||||||no other reason
The flower is not sitting on the other side of the fence.
姨媽 一 見 到 我 講笑 話 我 呢個 人渣
|||||||||scumbag
When my aunt saw me telling jokes, I was a scum
要 個 靚女 等 咁 耐 仲 係咪 人 呀
我 話 你 就 坐 喺度 食 緊 龍蝦
我 喺 吐露港 塞 嚟 宜家 塞 到 而家
I'm in Tolo Harbour, I'm in IKEA, and I'm at home.
姨媽 話 是但 啦 我哋 行 下 宜家
||yes but|||||
行 下 宜家 睇 下 有 咩 啱 我 移家
我 拖 住 件 如花 其他 人 望 我 型 呀
I dragged the pieces like flowers others look at me type ah
今日 姨媽 埋單 我 又 慳 返 一 堆 神沙
||picking up the bill|||||||
Today, my aunt paid the bill and I saved a pile of sacred sand.
終於 行 到 攰 喇 我哋 各自 回家
|||||||go home
Finally, we're tired and we're going home.
回家 之後 我 大膽 問 下 我 個 爸爸
|||boldly|||||
When I got home, I had the audacity to ask my dad
問 下 爸爸 點解 姨媽 咁 似 如花
Ask your father why your aunt is so like a flower
爸爸 一 巴 打 埋嚟 我 就 見 暈 喇
Dad hit me and I fainted